Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor
Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.
More about Shelley→
SutiExpense can be configured to meet the online expense reporting needs of businesses of any size and has a flexible design with a user interface that is easy to learn. Use SutiExpense on an iOS or Android phone to create an expense report and then snap a photo of receipts which are then stored and attached to expense reports.
- Credit card import: Import business and personal credit card transactions from statements or via direct link to major corporate credit card companies.
- Accounting integration: SutiExpense supports flat file data exports to QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Oracle, SAP, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics and other accounting software.
- IRS compliance: The software is written with IRS compliance in mind. Receipts and other digital information are transferred to expense reports in IRS-compliant methods.
- Travel booking: SutiExpense integrates with most travel booking companies to import travel expense details into expense reports, reducing the need for the employee to enter this information.
- Custom reports: In addition to the reports available in SutiExpense, reports can be customized by dragging and dropping required fields and creating data filters. Search criteria can be saved and data can be exported to PDF, CSV or XLS file formats.
- Best for Employees who travel and accounting executives.
Compare Expense Management Software
SutiExpense Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 4984 El Camino Real Suite 200,
- Los Altos
- Postal Code:
- United States