SutiExpense

Compare Expense Management Software

Research top Expense Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Its value to me wasn't all that high. Got the job done but not like I would liked it to have been done. Okay but probably won't use again. There was open availability which is about the only good thing I can say. Service wasn't great but the availability is what got me about the only thing honestly. I guess they have okay reliability seeing as I've only used them a few times. I can't really say but I don't feel like I personally could rely on them to help me with my expense management. There was ease of use so maybe two good things besides the availability there's this but nothing else really was good about their management process.

This has helped so much. It has helped get everything done. And believe me when they say buy this item just buy it. Don't wait on it. This is a good product. There is enough space for you do to anything. Say you are a person who's rushing to do something and you have so many other things in your folder but you don't want clear it out this thing will help you. You don't have to really delete things. It is sometimes reliable. I come from a place where I can't trust anything in this world. It's so hard for me to trust someone. But this thing is working its way for me to trust people. It's not really complicated. Just follow direction and your second time you will get it. It's all about being able to focus.

Easy to use, great support from their support team on fixing any issues quickly. Rolled out very quickly to our company. The software is very intuitive. Great features overall. Uploading receipts was cumbersome at times but other than that everything was wonderful. It was the best option and provided great value. No issues at all with reliability. Software worked seamlessly at all times and not once have had a glitch. As I stated previously very easy to use. Ease of use is top notch. Even our most novice technical users found the software very simple overall. The only issues that ever arose came with uploading receipts.

Has done its job very well. I don't need to hire an accountant anymore and very affordable. I have not had any problems with it yet. If you are looking for a type of software I would recommend this. This software is very easy to install, and you can get it to do what you need very quickly, and easily. This is a very good product and I felt that this was well-spent money. This software is very reliable, it has never broken down, or given us any problems, and is just such a good thing to spend your money on if you don't want an accountant. This product is very easy to use, install, and understand. I have heard no complaints from any of my employees who have had to program it.

It has made my business a lot better. Things are getting so much better. I really rely, really enjoy having it. It's made things much easier and I'm happy to use it. I would recommend it to other people. I'm able to do a lot of things that I didn't think I could do before. I would tell people to go out and get it because the availability of the features are great. I can access it whenever I want. It's very reliable. I know that if I'm having a problem I can use the program and it will help me. The ease of use of the product is fairly simple.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SutiExpense?

Trying to figure out every little expense was grueling on top of my hectic schedule. This product made my life so much easier, took a lot of work off of me. All of the features that are needed to make this program work exactly the way you need are right at your fingertips. It keeps track of everything. Does all the math for you. One of the most reliable expense programs that I have ever had the extreme pleasure of using. Never crashed, never froze, kept very precise records of all transactions. Never gave me a moment of problems. Even a beginner could use this program. It is so advanced but seems really basic. Just because of the simplicity of the program, everything you will ever need is right there in front of you.

The value is amazing. This software helped me get my expenses back in order and get my life back on track. Do recommend to anyone who needs to budget. The features this software has is much better than excel or any other expenses keeper, we had no idea that we was spending so much of our money on some things until now. The app is just as reliable as you make it to be. It has really helped get our life back on track. The app is really easy to use. Simply all you do is type in all of your information and it does the rest for you. Very helpful and reliable as well as accurate. I recommend this for anyone who is struggling with expenses.

Expert Review

Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.    More about Shelley→

SutiExpense can be configured to meet the online expense reporting needs of businesses of any size and has a flexible design with a user interface that is easy to learn. Use SutiExpense on an iOS or Android phone to create an expense report and then snap a photo of receipts which are then stored and attached to expense reports.

• Credit card import: Import business and personal credit card transactions from statements or via direct link to major corporate credit card companies.
  • Accounting integration: SutiExpense supports flat file data exports to QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Oracle, SAP, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics and other accounting software.
  • IRS compliance: The software is written with IRS compliance in mind. Receipts and other digital information are transferred to expense reports in IRS-compliant methods.
  • Travel booking: SutiExpense integrates with most travel booking companies to import travel expense details into expense reports, reducing the need for the employee to enter this information.
  • Custom reports: In addition to the reports available in SutiExpense, reports can be customized by dragging and dropping required fields and creating data filters. Search criteria can be saved and data can be exported to PDF, CSV or XLS file formats.
  • Best for Employees who travel and accounting executives.

Compare Expense Management Software