toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Staff One

Thank you, Loretta! We are delighted that you’re so pleased with our team members and their responsive service! We’re constantly training our people and improving our processes.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

Annisa and Stephanie are the absolute best! Any question I have or payroll issues that need to be taken care of, they are on top of it in a New York minute. They make my job so much easier. Staff One is wonderful to work with. The computer system is easy to use and I can pull any reports I need with the click of my mouse. I can't say enough good things about Staff One and how awesome everyone is to work with.

Staff One has provided excellent payroll, HR services, and training. They are friendly, prompt, and efficient in all that they do for us. They have gone above and beyond when we needed extra information and reports for management. Their training is excellent. They keep us compliant on all HR requirements.

Staff One is a very responsive HR company. Whether it's helping me enroll a new employee or approving payroll, I know I can always pick up the phone and reach a live human being who will assist me whenever I might run into an issue. I appreciate the fact that StaffOne will always direct me toward a satisfying solution.

I would like to take this time to let Staff One know what amazing job they have done. I recently was departing from Regent Restoration and taking on a new chapter in my life. From the moment I spoke to Stephanie ** she made me feel secure. Her compassion for her job and dedication is the reason I will always recommend Staff One to all of my colleagues and friends.

Staff One

Thanks so much John for these kind words! We pride ourselves on “white-glove” services to our clients and the fact that they have a real partnership with our team. Again, thanks for taking the time to let us know how satisfied you are with your experience. Get it done with Staff One!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I am absolutely amazed at how easy she made the transition for us. At this point I don't know how we ever did business without her. Since coming on board we have completed a number of projects, had several personnel issues, and started training. She has been here leading the way the entire time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Staff One?

I'm relatively new to the HR world (since August) and every person that I've come in contact with at Staff One has been more than helpful. Our company has had a working relationship with them since June and if everyone has had the experience that I have had, I'd say we're in pretty good shape. I look forward to continuing our relationship as they've definitely assisted in helping me become a better HR Manager.

Staff One

We appreciate your feedback, Stuart! We love assisting you with HR and payroll, and providing solutions to help make your day easier.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

Staff is very helpful with all of our needs and issues and always work quickly to arrive at solutions. They primarily help us with covering any loose ends that may arise in the area of human resources and payroll management.

Staff One

Thank you, Christine! We are very proud of our team members and their dedication to excellent service!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

We are very pleased with your services. I don't know what I would do without Jan & Nikki. They always make us feel like we are their only account. They are always so responsive to our needs. I could not run ** without Staff One. I can sleep at night knowing you are watching out for us & take care of the parts of ** that I am not knowledgeable about because I've got the best with Staff One.

Staff One

Thank you, Bob! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback. We’re happy that we're able to partner with you in a way that allows you to provide excellent care to your clients and staff!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Releasing many of our HR duties to Staff One has been a great business decision. Now we are confident that we are compliant with the myriad of HR rules and regulations concerning our employees and record keeping. The best part is that we now have the time and energy to focus on what is important to us which is keeping our clients and employees happy!

Staff One Company Profile