toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Annisa and Stephanie are the absolute best! Any question I have or payroll issues that need to be taken care of, they are on top of it in a New York minute. They make my job so much easier. Staff One is wonderful to work with. The computer system is easy to use and I can pull any reports I need with the click of my mouse. I can't say enough good things about Staff One and how awesome everyone is to work with.

Staff is very helpful with all of our needs and issues and always work quickly to arrive at solutions. They primarily help us with covering any loose ends that may arise in the area of human resources and payroll management.

We are very pleased with your services. I don't know what I would do without Jan & Nikki. They always make us feel like we are their only account. They are always so responsive to our needs. I could not run ** without Staff One. I can sleep at night knowing you are watching out for us & take care of the parts of ** that I am not knowledgeable about because I've got the best with Staff One.

Staff One

Thank you, Bob! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback. We’re happy that we're able to partner with you in a way that allows you to provide excellent care to your clients and staff!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Releasing many of our HR duties to Staff One has been a great business decision. Now we are confident that we are compliant with the myriad of HR rules and regulations concerning our employees and record keeping. The best part is that we now have the time and energy to focus on what is important to us which is keeping our clients and employees happy!

Staff One Company Profile