Speechpad

Compare Transcription Services

Research top Transcription Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

For what it does it is worth the value. It works so well for me and what I need at for so I'm willing to pay any price to use it. Having a product that works as well and as easy as this one is worth every penny that you will spend. I have tried many other products like this one and none work as well as this one. The accuracy of this product is very well. Of the whole time I've used it in the last year I have maybe have one or two spelling issues. There are many other products like this one that are more expensive and don't work as well so in the end the price is worth it. I've never had any thoughts about the security. I've never wondered anything about it so that's fine with me. Nothing is ever raised a red flag for me so I've never put too much thought into it.

The value is okay, but I don't really see a difference with other options. It's a normal email application, with various options and is easy to use. Accuracy is fine. Gets emails where they need to go in fine time I'd say. Other uses also are helpful. Price isn't that great for what it does. There are plenty of other options. Some free. But I can see the appeal I suppose. Maybe it should be less. Security is good, average at best. I guess it may be slightly better than most.

It is very good value. It is not the cheapest but quality is great so the overall value is better than the other companies offering comparable services. There are ever any mistakes. Not even in really hard passages or local terminology. I have used other companies and they make a lot of mistakes. As I said before, they are not the cheapest, but taking in consideration the accuracy, good customer service, the overall value is the best. It is very secure. No problems or issues here either. I feel confident working with this company/program as everything runs very smoothly.

They have great customer service and are easy to work with. More importantly they provide a quality product/service at very reasonable rates. Finally, they are very reliable and consistent. If you have a problem, they are quick to respond and fix it. Their accuracy is very good. I have never had a problem comprehending their work and find what they provide to be very accurate to what I remember was said. On the few occasions, I have had issues I have been able to work with their customer service and correct the problem. The price is very reasonable compared to other providers I have used. They provide timely and accurate bills and were glad to answer any questions that I had. Further in the few years I have used them, there have been no rate increases. I have had no issue with security over the years I have used them. The workers they have provided me have always conducted themselves in a highly professional manner.

Speechpad helps me study at my online college. I can use it to translate a video and find exactly the section I'm looking for in the text document. Speechpad is very accurate, I have yet to have a major issue with the translation in the text document. There are some minor ones, but nothing major at all and it doesn't hamper the experience. I think speech pad is worth the price, it is a very handy tool for students of an online college. The ability to have it record videos and then Ctrl+F to find a specific word is amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Speechpad?

It's very reliable. I recommend it to everyone that is interested and thanks for the great service over the time I've had it. You should try it. You'll love it and that's my honest opinion!! The accuracy is ok. I just really am not happy with the speed of it but it's still a good product and I recommend that the people interested try it out. Maybe you'll learn to like it too. The price is reasonable but I myself don't mind paying higher prices. It all depends on what you're willing to pay for like the saying goes "you you get what you pay for". Security is key in every situation so I would have to say that the security is extremely amazing. You don't have to worry about possible hacking attempts. I'm very satisfied with the program.

I thought this service was more thorough and engaging than other services. I highly recommend it to anyone above other services. I'll never need another service provider again! I couldn't be happier with the transcription accuracy. I have used many services like this one, but I have never before used one with accuracy like this. Bravo! While the price was rather expensive, it does end up being worth the quality of this service. I mean, an arm and a leg are worth what I got using this service. I never had a second thought about the security, I was, in fact, that secure. Good for them; providing a service that I was never anxious about or worried that something would happen.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Speechpad combines human and computer technology to deliver accurate transcriptions to businesses in several industries. They offer companies fast turnaround time on most orders with flexible options.

• Fast turnaround time: Speechpad can deliver transcriptions to businesses in as little as 24 hours as long as the audio provided is easy to hear.  Businesses who are not in a rush and/or do not want to pay the additional fee can expect their transcriptions within one week.
  • Upfront payment information: Speechpad provides full transparency on their pricing. Businesses pay more for faster turnaround time and less for slower turnaround. If that expedited turnaround time can’t be met due to audio quality, Speechpad will alert the business and give them the option to cancel their order or to accept the additional charges and the updated turnaround time.
  • Human transcribers: Speechpad hires humans to transcribe audio, minimizing the chance for errors.
  • Captions services: Businesses looking for captions can hire Speechpad to deliver either standard or premium Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (SDH) captions. The transcription for the audio will be delivered with the captions at no extra cost.
  • Customization: Custom formatting is available for businesses who need it at an additional charge.
  • Best for Speechpad is best for television and film studios and other businesses.

Compare Transcription Services