Smartsheet.com

Compare Project Management Software

Research top Project Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The tools were very easy to find and use. There was a variety of tools for me to choose from so it definitely gave me enough resources for what I needed to accomplish. Their customer support was great. I had to call in because of a small problem I had and they were very nice and were able to help me solve my problem in a very fast manner. This program was really easy to navigate and use. Even if someone wasn't that familiar with the software they would be able to understand it and catch on pretty quick. It was really easy to integrate with other services. The layout seemed pretty organized and simple anyone to use whether they had used it before or not.

I am very satisfied with their tools selection. It is the perfect setting up for marketing. Every tool you'll need is right there at your fingertips. Smartsheet customer support is very helpful and friendly. They never leave me with questions or wondering how something is done. I couldn't ask for a better customer service. It was a little different and difficult to use at first but once you get the hang of it, it's simple. And that's thanks to their awesome customer support system. Their service integration is okay. Connecting your mobile device to your Smartsheet account wasn't too hard to do. It's a great feature to have.

Took a while to adapt to the tools which is normally for everyone transitioning to new software but their selection of tools are very responsive to our everyday requirements. We've come across a few issues during the setup stage that were quickly resolved by customer support. They walked me through what had to be done and once that didn't work they came right out and fixed it for us. It takes some time to adjust to the software but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy to use and navigate around. Highly recommended for startup businesses as well as thriving ones. I was a bit scared that their software wouldn't integrate with the current software I had but with a few reroutes we were able to make it compatible.

I remember good spreadsheet. I was able to lay out everything for presentation. They were very slow in response. Their answers were not helpful. It took multiple exchanges and messages to get the necessary answers. It is straightforward and relatively self explanatory. As long as you know what to do at the beginning then you should be able to complete it all. It didn't integrate well. I had to change a lot of my other software. In general it was a huge disappointment... I don't like this.

The software had everything I needed to start my program. The tools were easy to recognize and access. For me the customer service was a little confusing and hard to access but once I finally got someone it was pretty simple but it may have just been me. The program was easy to use. Fairly easy to understand after the tutorial. I’m not really computer software inclined but it was easy enough. After I got started it got simpler. The program was a little hard to get to run with my computer it and it ran a little slow after it loaded. The customer service people had to help with the issues but it eventually started working.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Smartsheet?

It has a lot of different options out there and selections so that you can choose the options that are perfect for you and the look and feel that you are going for in your project. I had no real issues with this product, but I did find it easy to navigate and I did notice many contact and support options available if an issue did arise. I found it very easy to use and navigate through even though I would consider myself a computer novice. I was able to find the selections that I needed to get the job done properly. I was able to integrate this software fairly easily into my work and was able to get my other coworkers to begin using it with little to no effort. They also found it very easy to use.

It was very helpful, easy to navigate, useful, creative. Many tools I could use to help me. A great resource all in all and very useful for my project hand. Couldn't have picked a better spreadsheet. Customer support was okay. It wasn't terrible but it could've been better. I didn't totally feel like my entire question was answered more so just a shorty response. However it was good enough. It was easy to navigate through and figure out on my own. I only had a few areas I needed help with. All in all very easy to use. It integrates with other apps on the bases that they all do the same thing in retrospect however the ease of use is much greater with this in particular.

There were a lot of tools available to use on Smartsheet. They were ready to find, well placed, and easy to figure out what each one did. When using Smartsheet I never used or contacted customer support for any reasons, so I cannot verify the ease or difficulty of their customer support services. Smartsheet's ease of use was extremely easy. I never ran into any problems, difficulty, or anything of that nature. It was genuinely very easy. Smartsheet's service integration was very easy, was difficulty or problems of any sort was run into while using the product whatsoever anytime it was used.

Tools section is really good and is compared to other project services. The services show how the tools are effective on your work. If more tools would be added it would be a great service. Customer Support is fast and will help you on any problem you have. They show how much they care and try their best to help you on to solve what you have trouble with. With using this product you turn to find it is really easy and tend to learn tools and more stuff about the service. You can master this service by using it a lot. Services are really fast and easy. The service overall is great and shows how much this service is really worth getting.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 2006, Smartsheet.com is an industry leader in the Software as a Service (SaaS) category, working with more than 50,000 businesses in more than 160 countries.

• Mobile app: Developed as a mobile app, this software package works virtually anywhere and any time, so team members can always stay in touch and on target.
  • Familiar interface: Designed on a spreadsheet model, Smartsheet.com offers an interface that is familiar and comfortable for today's computer users.
  • Scalable: Go from small business to enterprise-level management all on the same platform, so there is never a break in workflow.
  • Multiple business services: Reduce the number of vendors needed to manage your company by using their integrated platform, it handles everything from project management to human resources.
  • Upfront pricing: With an easy-to-understand and affordable price point, Smartsheet.com offers services that can work for a very small business or a multinational corporation.
  • Best for Small business owners, contractors, outsourcers and enterprise businesses.

Compare Project Management Software