4.5/5 (495 ratings)

About SiteLock

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

SiteLock Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I signed up with a company called SiteLock for an antivirus service they provides. I signed up the first contract on the 14th of January 2014. On this contract it says that if I cancel I will have to pay half of the amount as early cancellation fee. The contract is 12 months and the cancellation fee is around 500$. On the 20th of January I needed to upgrade the service plan so we made another contract which is only 6 months and so the cancellation fee is 300$. Now I am trying to cancel but they are saying that the early termination fee will be from the first contract (which is the more expensive). Is the first contract still valid (signed 14th January 2018) and can they charge me the cancellation fee from the first contract even though we have a new signed agreement (20 January 18) which a cheaper cancellation fee?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Redirect hacking attack on my website. I received excellent and courteous help from both Marilyn and their Technical Division. They understood the situation and suggested a perfect remedy for it. Thank you, both! They also made sure that they were talking to the right person and went over every single detail that was necessary for me to fully understand the situation.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Mitzi **, was a tremendous help with providing information & guidance with our SiteLock dashboard. Mitzi, show me how to block unwanted country's within our firewall, also how to set up a white & black list. We are upgrading our website scanner to 10K thanks to Mitzi's recommendation. Thank you Mitzi!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

My website was being hacked and SiteLock really helped me out. They were informative, knowledgeable, and very reassuring. The people that were working with me essentially held my hand throughout the prosses reassured me that everything would o.k. it was like my friends were talking to. The people at SiteLock honestly care about you and your work and I am not joking when I say they are fast and efficient at getting your website back on track and under your control again. SiteLock honestly works with you for your benefit.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Phone representative Tyler was extremely helpful and diligent. I am a person with limited knowledge of malware issues, and extremely limited spare time. He worked with me patiently but also as quickly as the delays caused by our side, would allow. We are happy to have an account with your company now.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Brianna was fantastic in helping me resolve my issue. My site is for an annual event that will occur in Feb. It is the last time I plan to have the event. My contract on my event site expired shortly after the event and she helped me extend my protection a few weeks to protect last minute purchases.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Crystal helped me so much that I decided to renew my subscription with Site Lock. She was very kind, thoughtful, patient, and professional. I really enjoyed talking with her. I am also glad that I had the opportunity to speak with her and that she took the time to explain everything to me.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Mitzi was super helpful and really quick to reply. She is so patient with my questions since I am not very technical! She is a saint! it's great to have someone you can go to when you have issue as opposed to calling a 1-888 number and hoping for the best.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Thank you for the excellent customer service. I called to look for some invoices, and the rep was very helpful in helping receive what I needed. She created a ticket to have them sent to me. She was very courteous and professional - a great asset to your team!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

All in one great support who understands without complicating the issue. Thanks for the help and continue to providing A1 support as you do know. Would definitely recommend to a friend for referrals or any other issues. Thanks again, appreciate it.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

The Account Manager, Crystal **, was very helpful in changing my service plan which fits my current needs. She provided answers to all my questions pertaining to the service provided other security issues. Overall I was very pleased with this experience.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Mitzi found issues, and helped me know what I needed to do to upgrade and fix them. She was pleasant and helpful and patient with me. She tried the first solution which cost less, and afterward went to the more expensive solution. Hopefully my site will now be adequately protected and secure.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I was worries about a virus and called you guys and within minutes your team was on it and made sure that my site was safe going forward. Thank you for being so professional and quick in this matter. It really helps knowing that you guys are so readily available to help at any time.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I've been having shutdowns and issues with my service/website on ipage for a few years now. Someone referred me to SiteLock and voila—fixed... AND they are in America. Not to say people from other parts of the world cannot help me. It's just like I'm a number on a conveyor belt.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

She conferenced a call with me a BlueHost to get a complicated SSL and firewall re-configured and spent an hour on the phone to get this resolved. I could not have done it without her. SiteLock is the best service I use and Mitzi ** is a perfect example of the person you would want representing your company. She has exceeded the highest expectation.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Excellent service today from Enkidu, Jason & Co. Thanks!... Well, I had some "major" issues with my website safety and had difficulties installing SiteLock service what Jason did in a very nice and polite manner for me. Encode was the starting contact and helped me choose the package for the future safety of my site. Warm regards from another continent, the Balkans actually, Bosnia - Herzegovina.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Outstanding presentation and explanation. 5 STARS. Gave abundant information that let us know how important this malware program will be for our web business. Was able to respond to related issues that will help us understand methodology in making future decisions on the site - especially regarding Wordpress direction and ability to get help from blue host design team.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Whitney was very helpful. She took time to explain the benefits of the service provided by SiteLock and provided options for me to review. She was patient, understanding and extremely helpful and crafted a solution for my needs that worked. She is an excellent account manager and I felt comfortable having her as my main contact.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Mitzi ** is fantastic! Very knowledgeable. Very Helpful. She knows SiteLock and knows GoDaddy, and knows WordPress. She took as much time as it took to explain my situation and what needed to be done about it. I am very appreciative.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Crystal was very helpful and informative with questions I had and effectively canceled the service I had on an old website. She also made sure to send me her contact information for future questions and services with SiteLock.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Ashlynn was great and helped me understand how the security from SiteLock is working for my website. She was courteous and showed genuine interest in my needs and on how to make me use the protection and, at the same time, reduce my monthly costs.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Devin was very helpful, he gave me a very quick and accurate answer to my questions, and it was a pleasure talking to him. I needed login credentials and he immediately understood what I needed, although my English is not perfect, and sent me the needed links right away.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

The services we receive from SiteLock are managed by our hosting provider, Bluehost. There was recently a mix-up concerning the renewal date of our services. The hosting provider had a later expiration date for our account than SiteLock was showing in their system, and I had received a notice of pending cancellation from SiteLock. After speaking with Bluehost, I did not have confidence that SiteLock had an accurate expiration date for our account, which prompted me to call SiteLock and speak with Brianna.

After hearing my concerns, Brianna immediately initiated a conference call with Bluehost to ensure all parties involved had the correct information for the account, and confirmed the expiration date as well as ensured the account was set for auto renewal. Rather than simply pass off the situation as one I needed to take up with our hosting provider, Brianna took charge of the situation and dealt with it directly. Her approach brought a quick, thorough, and headache-free resolution. Thank you, Brianna!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Rachel helped me with my websites and making sure that I had the right tools to protect it. She had a great attitude! I would recommend her. She is a great employee and a fantastic representative of your company. Consider her training the rest of the employees on great customer service!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Brianna was very positive, professional, and extremely helpful! She bridged us with Bluehost, since I was billed and everything was originated on their side. Most places won’t do that even if you ask them.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Super friendly and helpful! The customer service representative was really friendly. I was worried that I had gone past the cancellation period and would have to pay for another year, but he looked into my account right away and set up a note to make sure that I wouldn't get back into another year of payments.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

As a client with dozens of unique websites, I appreciate my account manager's efforts to see that my website protection needs are met and his dedication to that goal despite getting ill/the flu. I look forward to seeing what implementations he will be making as my needs evolve, to ensure my sites are sufficiently protected.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

It was a delight to work with Brianna and Jeff, who seemed to go out of their way to help me set up my website. I enjoy working with SiteLock because of people like them. I appreciate their professionalism and friendly manner. Canceling one account and opening another was smooth and easy with their help.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

All was good. He knew what he was talking about. And now he has it working again. He explained everything in ways that I could understand. And I learned exactly what was going to happen. He told me what Google was going to do when he was finished.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Have learned a lot on what kind of traffic was visiting my 3 sites. 50% of my traffic has stopped due to Bad Bots on 2 sites. I am having it checked out to see if the Fire Wall you use does not cause problems. Most of my traffic comes from inquiries from all of the heavy advertising I do and the fact that these sites have been up and running since 2000.

SiteLock Company Information