4.5/5 (495 ratings)

About SiteLock

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

SiteLock Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Jeremy (I think that was his name) was very helpful in explaining about the danger to my domain name and the site, and found a solution I could afford. It was then taken care of promptly and I am all set to go again.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Bluehost transferred me to SiteLock to correct a CDN issue. The operator transferred me promptly and accurately. Then Martin who was professional and pleasant kept me informed as he researched my issue and he worked until he found a solution. I received this email indicating that the problem was solved within the time Martain had stated. This was a 3P experience... Pleasant, Professional & Prompt. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I received fantastic customer service from Briana. She was very thorough, professional, and took care of all my needs. I will definitely recommend SiteLock to my business colleagues, friends, family, and anyone looking to make their website more secure.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Really appreciated the excellent customer service to my concerns and issues today. Everything was resolved to my complete satisfaction and to the continued protection of my companies website. I am happy to be a SiteLock customer thanks to Crystal ** help

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

It was a pleasant surprise that Lou called me out of the blue and explained the features of SiteLock. It was very helpful and appreciated. So much so I asked Lou to call me every month for a few minutes of chat.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Luis ** did an absolute superb job. I was very impressed with his excellent customer service. Luis was very informative and patient with our Conference Call. He walked me through the entire process of their website dashboard and answered all questions. I would definitely refer a friend. Thanks SiteLock.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I spoke to 2 representatives and the last tech person ** was able to successfully fix the problem on SiteLock so that I could make the necessary changes to my website without receiving an error message. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

Mitzi was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Walked me through and presented a thorough review of my account. Explained how important is to have a website protection at all times. Look forward to my next quarterly review. Thank you Mitzi!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I was totally distraught when I started speaking to the guys and by the time I got off chat and the phone I knew I was in safe hands and could sleep the night. The guys were so helpful and reassuring and gave me the best deal they could. Thank you guys.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Both of the representatives who helped me today were very helpful and friendly. They were able to answer all of my questions and gave me advice about how to protect my site moving forward. I would recommend SiteLock to anyone who has their own website.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I have been relying on Site Lock for two years. Previously, I had two sites destroyed by hacks and malware, but since using Site Lock I've had no site problems. Their firewall and scans are thorough and I most highly recommend their technical support as the best in the business.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

It's is a heartfelt experience with Chase **... and Ryan. A lot of sensitive material involved as it is with all website. The education was clear and concise... The customer service was stellar and the turnaround time... nice. Thanks again! I'm grateful!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I found that our web hosting service provider had continued to erroneously bill us for services we had already upgraded with Sitelock. The Sitelock agent took the time necessary to get the double billing straightened out with our web host. She was courteous, professional, and knew the right questions to ask to get to the heart of the problem.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Mitzi ** is our account manager and I must say she is very thorough, and answers any questions we may have. She is very professional, and she makes sure we get the highest levels of satisfaction. So glad we have her as our account manager, would recommend her to anyone that asks.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Cameron detailed the various security options available. Based on identifying 41 malware and TriStateBlackSingles being a dating site, he recommended my current high security plan. He called back promptly as needed and was very thorough with his follow through. He introduced me to the dashboard, by walking me through it in response to my questions.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Orlantria ** provided excellent service and follow up on my SiteLock account. She patiently led me through the necessary steps and participated in the phone conversation with my bank. Services included: Walking through the dashboard, explaining site scans and updating my account information. Wonderful service! Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

After trying to set up SiteLock myself - and discovering that I had botched the process - I called SiteLock support, got right through to a technician who was polite, and he fixed the problem with zero hassle. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I received a notification from my hosting company, Bluehost, that my site(s) was locked down due to malware. After calling Bluehost they put me through to SiteLock and the rest was really quite easy. Everything got cleaned up a few hours later.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

Brianna was most helpful and worked diligently to assist me in this process. It had become necessary to terminate the services on my Wordpress/BlueHost site due to the additional expenses incurred, as well as maintaining other websites currently. While I have appreciated the additional security services, I no longer have need for such since the Wordpress site has been deleted.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I'd like to commend Ms. Brianna ** for her outstanding customer service. Ms. ** helped make changes to my websites in order to provide the proper cyber security. She knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. She resolved all my problems quickly.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I was so worried that my website had been hacked, I had no idea that this could happen. I was scared and your team helped me at a very difficult time and even saved my food blog and website files. I am so happy and am glad to know now that it is safe!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Both Rachel and the second agent with whom I spoke today were very professional, knowledgeable and polite. Rachel explained all of the new services which are available to me as an existing SiteLock customer, but at no point did I feel pressured by any off-putting "hard sell" tactics, and I was more than happy to increase the URL scanning feature based on the needs of my site. It would be nice if everyone who works with customers over the telephone were as competent and as pleasant as Rachel and her colleague. I'm very happy with the service and I would absolutely recommend SiteLock to a friend in need of reliable website security. Thank you, Rachel. =)

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I enjoyed my quarterly review, so much where I was informed about my current services that lead me to feel the need to upgrade. I was very pleased with my customer service I received as well as the transfer process and help from the next representative who assisted me with setting up my Smart Patch and Smart Database. I tend to be loyal to companies (10+ years and counting for some I use) when the services are great and when issues arise (and they will) that can be worked out fairly when applicable and quickly when necessary. Keep up the good work and I'll be a customer for life.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Every single time trying to reach to your team I never felt disappointed or felt been leaving out alone with the tech stuff. Not like to other company, in this case I mean my hosting company. Which in fact they should have been. But it is not their fault as I am the one who choose to use their hosting. As same as Sitelock. But you guys have a great team customer services including the honesty. Also with Mitzi, the delicate manager was such a great first time speaking to. With profession and expertise for my understanding. Do appreciated. Great to have you guys for my site safety.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Brenna was great and explained what I do not understand. She did help me. Still very frustrated with my site and hackers. Not sure what I need and don't need and don't want to spend money. Please clean up my site more.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I was double charged for a service I never signed up for, they took care of it immediately, sent a receipt of acknowledgement within minutes. I appreciate it very much and the service SiteLock provides.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

My website was hacked and infected with malware for the first time. The staff at SiteLock were incredibly helpful, and were able to sort it all out for me. It was a stress-free experience during a stressful situation. I am very grateful for the work they did.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

Wanted to change billing credit card and did. Had questions about level of Internet security, they were answered, that our website was constantly being attacked and the level of security was necessary for the protection of our website. I'm happy with the response to my questions and concerns.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I owned a business about 10 years ago and had SiteLock then so I decided to use it again Now. If all business ran their business in Serving like SiteLock, it would be a better world for sure. Your Team at SiteLock is the best customer service I have ever experienced anywhere. I asked for one mile, I got Two. Keep up on an Outstanding Job! Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

The agent was very kind and patient. He explained everything to me. I have another website I’m going to call about on tomorrow and request to have that website cleaned as well. I’m very pleased. I can’t wait to share with all my friends and family and any other business owners I know.

SiteLock Company Information