Shoretel
3.93/5
  • 1 star
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution
Looking for a good VoIP provider?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

ShoreTel

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 19, 2017

15 Shoretel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

No dropped calls, very clear for the price and has great value to the service. Couldn't ask for more for the price. Their reps are experts on VOip calls and the services they provide, they are one of the best and very courteous. They answer any questions and concerns you may have in a timely manner to make sure you are fully satisfied with them and their service. They have extensive hours that are very convenient and workable for any customer regardless of their schedule. Amazing company and would recommend to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Shoretel call quality was above and beyond what I thought it would be. The call quality was crystal clear to the point that you could hear a pin drop on the other end. The reps I dealt with at Shoretel were phenomenal in the work that they put in for me to get me up and running smoothly and effortlessly on time. I was pleasantly surprised by Shoretel's customer responsiveness to be quite honest. They went above and beyond anything and everything I needed.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I am happy with the responsiveness of this company. Their reps were knowledgeable, and I am satisfied with the knowledge that is shared with me regarding the industry. They were also quick to answer any questions I had and that is something I appreciate very much. Shoretel's hours work for me which is all that matters. They are great and I couldn't ask for better ones than what they offer me. Plus, the call quality is wonderful. It never drops and I have no issues EVER. I am so happy with the quality that I am constantly recommending ShoreTel to others.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

The call quality is truly the greatest I have ever see and it's the best and so remarkable and truly do that again. The industry knowledge of the reps is the best I have ever seen with my years in this earth. I am amazed by the knowledge that I understand they given to me. I want to thank you so much for everything. Their responsiveness is truly one of a kind. They are remarkable and are the best and only professional out now. They handle everything so well and I really like it. Their business hours are the best I have ever seen on this planet. They can help you any time of the day or night. Their hours are truly amazing.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

The call was great and I could understand every word. Also, the reps were respectful, helpful and very patient with me. And if they didn't understand they asked questions to make sure I has everything I needed. I got the details I needed without the extra wait or drama. Shoretel's hours are great. It's never too early or too late but sometimes they should be open a little earlier for the people who have early morning duties.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoreTel ?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

The audio was very Clear. No problems with connection and call was not dropped. The person on the other end had no problems as well. It was very easy to use and I would definitely use it again. Their reps knew what they were talking about the entire time. I was never transferred to someone else or given an unacceptable answer. They took their time and made sure I understood every detail they gave me perfectly before moving on. I was actually surprised how quick they responded to me. They were not only quick but very friendly also. Their hours are really good. I never had an issue with them not being available whenever I needed them. They notified me of the hours of operation many times to make sure I knew.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I was very pleased with their customer service. I had a question about my order and they were very helpful and nice about it. I would definitely recommend this brand to others. Very professional! The reps appeared to have a lot of knowledge regarding the website and their products. This is what I expected, but sometimes reps may not be as knowledgeable as you would expect or think. The person I communicated with was very nice and helpful. They expressed a genuine interest in helping me in any way and making sure that my issue was resolved. Their hours of operation were very good for me. I was able to contact them in a way that worked for me and my busy schedule.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

We used it before switching over our cable and bundling, but for the short time we used this, it was satisfactory. We only needed a landline phone for emergency use, so it served its purpose. They knew their business well enough to explain and troubleshoot problems we may have had. The price for what you're getting is pretty good. Never had a huge technical problem where anyone had to come out and fix anything, but when we first switched, we did have to call a tech person and I used the support from their website, and it was fine. Their hours are convenient enough. If you need assistance you can use the support on their website or speak with something using Shoretel.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

The call quality of this service is extremely reliable and the quality of the calls is very clear. In my opinion it is worth it. I consider it highly reliable. The representatives through this service are highly trained and a very reliable source of help and information. They appeared to be very knowledgeable. They were very quick, and their responsiveness to my questions were very fast. I did not wait at all. I would highly recommend their service to anyone. Their hours of operation are very open. They have a twenty four hour automated call center but you can also get to speak with a live operator after following the prompts.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

Clear voice when others call me and vice versa. No static like l hear on other couples services. l have better options on my phone service than my old landlord line. The reps for the most part were knowledgeable enough to explain things to me that l had a problem with on my monthly bill. And they are courteous at all times. If you had a question or problem they are quick to find a solution if possible and do so with professional care and attitude. Rarely did l have long wait times. The hours are reasonable. However if you are unable to talk to someone for any reason you can have them contact you plus they have a help center online.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

If you want service that breaks up and barely connect calls, this is the service you want. It basically lacks the fundamentals of a good phone provider and it is a waste of your money. At least they do know about the industry. They are involved in and how to better improve their services. It's a shame I couldn't hold out long enough to see if their service was any better after a few months.

They just could not deliver what they promised all around as a company that claims to be for the people. Hopefully they have improved in the sense where they can provide a better phone service. At least their hours are convenient and reliable to be able to contact them for many hours throughout every day. It is quite helpful especially when you have to contact them frequently.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

At first I assumed that the connection quality would be really terrible, but surprisingly it was great. It was like a landline, but more advanced. It never buffered or echoed or dropped. The customer service representative are very knowledgeable. There is nothing more frustrating than speaking with a person who does not have a clue about what they are talking about our cannot fix your issue. Their responsiveness is amazing. Compared to other companies of similar business, it's much easier to deal with and get your problem fixed or to just have a simple question answered and it's fast. The hours of operation are great. They have always been open any time I needed them. They are always available and the wait time is not too bad. I would say that their hours of operation are great and I would recommend.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

They are really good in giving and received call. It can save some a lot of money by doing so. It a good company for it. It can be very helpful for calling other in the line. It can be helpful to other international and local calling. It can be better for voice or texting also. It can be very good to other and very helpful in person in needed. It also very good in the future when doing work or other things. Can be better for the future in coming.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

It is important to have good people on my side when it is a call station and it is a best one for me to see. It is necessary for me to be a good person and it is important to be knowledgeable in the industry. It is best for me to know what the difference is. It is best for me to know responsiveness and good people and how they react to is and know how they respond to certain situations and the difference. It is important to pay people the right way and what they are worth and what they do and get raises based on merit and accomplishment. I like it very much.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

It's a very good and fast service and I would really recommend it to a lot of people like my family and friends so they could you use it too. I am really sure they're going to like it like I do. It's very satisfying how they do their service and what they use to make it a great service. Their responsiveness isn't really good. It takes them long to answer a call and try to help the person that needs help. The hours of operation are really good. It doesn't take long and the hours go by really really fast so you have nothing to worry about it take long.

ShoreTel expert review by Ellen Muraskin

Founded in 1996, ShoreTel Sky offers both on-premise and hosted VoIP services for businesses of all sizes.​

• Truly mobile integration: Transfer a call from the road to the home office without a disconnect.

• True data integration: With total control over its switching platform, ShoreTel has been able to imbed its calling features within Salesforce.com, NetSuite and BullHorn. Conversely, incoming calls can pop relevant account records on screen as they arrive.

• Deployment options: Choose from cloud, on premise or hybrid deployments. ShoreTel helps you decide.

• Service and equipment discounts: For new customers, ShoreTel Sky offers discounts that range from 10 to 40 percent on equipment and service.

• Operate from the cloud: ShoreTel Sky's hosted VoIP services are based in the cloud, giving you cutting-edge technology without early-adoption price tags.

• Unified platform: Bringing voice, video, data, messaging, calendaring and other functions under one roof, ShoreTel Sky offers a single management platform to streamline business activities.

• Best for: Small businesses to large corporations.

Profile picture of Ellen Muraskin
Ellen Muraskin

VoIP Contributing Editor

Ellen Muraskin has been writing about telecom and IT since 1993 when she joined the marketing department of Dialogic. In 1996 she joined the editorial staff of CMP’s Computer Telephony Magazine, rising to Executive Editor before joining Ziff Davis Media to launch the VoIP topic center of their eweek.com site. She served as senior copywriter for IT infrastructure company Raritan and has written and edited for several publications.

Shoretel Company Information