Rainbow International

Compare Fire and Water Damage Restoration

Research top Fire and Water Damage Restoration recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They were so helpful! They knew just the questions to ask! I was under so much stress and they really took a lot of that burden off my shoulders. Their schedulers were the best! 10/10 would definitely recommend! They were just fantastic! They were able to get to my home fast and get us back to normal even faster! Their inspection process was fast, thorough, and careful enough to not damage the things that survived the fire. I can't recommend them enough. If you only call one place after a fire please call them! Best customer service. Best inspections. Best value. Best everything. I love these people so much that I almost want to set fire to my home again just so that I can work with them again!

Great service in person and by phone. They provided the you would expect. No problems whatsoever. Very nice people. They were very attentive and provided great attention and service. The rescheduling was fine. They arranged the service at a time that worked with us, so we are very satisfied. They had no problems with our schedule. I don't know much about inspection and the whole process, but I know they did a great job. It looked like they know what they were doing. Value based, I think they did a great job. We are very happy with the service. They showed professionalism at all time, so when you take into account the price, I think it was a good deal. Great value.

Customer service is excellent and very promising. Made me so comfortable to work with and encouraging to take the service in future again. Scheduling experience was excellent and got very clear information and even service was promising and encouraging to take the service again and to recommend others for this. Inspection process was excellent and very helpful.

Better communication would have been a plus. The secretary was very rude and not really helpful. As a result we missed meeting with them several times. It took at least three tries before we finally were able to connect. The technicians were very thorough and very friendly and helpful even after the several failed attempts to connect. Once we finally did though the whole process went pretty smooth and quite pleasant. The value was reasonable and the service above par. As mentioned before the secretary was difficult and not pleasant to deal with but the service technicians more than made up for it.

People were friendly and quick to respond to my needs. Scheduling was fine and then over the phone. Inspection took a few hours and was not that convenient on my schedule but it was fine. Service was pretty expensive but overall it was worth it and I would hire them again to help me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rainbow International?

Very warm, friendly and efficient. They were very good at what they do and also very kind. They made the rough experience I went through that much more comforting. And they were able to save items that had sentimental value to me. Or very respectful of my time. They also got my stuff back to me in a timely manner. This company was well organized and full of friendly faces. The inspection process was great. They were very descriptive and everything that was going to happen - what I needed to do to prepare for it and what they were going to do when they got there. They put me at great ease when I was going to a very rough time. The service was amazing and I know places like this existed nor did I know how valuable places like this were. Again I'd like to say they were so warm, friendly and helpful - it really put me at ease.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

With 35 years of service in this field, this group of experts has built hundreds of recovery offices in 10 countries. They handle fire, water and mold restoration services.

• Active training: The company stays in practice with technologically advanced training facilities to simulate any disaster.
  • Well-informed resources: Beyond their physical services, they maintain an online resource center for recovery information.
  • Preparatory advantage: Rainbow International provides plans that property owners can put in place for immediate actions to take before, during and after a disaster.
  • Additional protection: Without extra on-site protection, damaged property becomes exposed to further loss from vandals and the elements. They make sure the property remains secure during restoration.
  • Advanced drying meters: The company uses the most advanced equipment to gauge the moisture content of structural materials and determine how to maximize drying efficiency.
  • Best for Those who want to be especially proactive about protection, businesses and homeowners.

Compare Fire and Water Damage Restoration