PuroClean

Compare Fire and Water Damage Restoration

Research top Fire and Water Damage Restoration recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was very impressed by customer service, they were compassionate and prompt in setting up service based on my needs during a chaotic and messy time. They were very prompt in scheduling my service appointment, the company sent out a team in less than twenty four hours. I was pleased by the quick attention. The inspection happened right away, less than 24 hours. They came in and assessed the damage and went through a step by step evaluation with me so I knew exactly what was happening. For the impressive service, and timely job well done, I definitely feel the value is worth every penny. Although it is not cheap, it was worth every penny.

Customer service was more than happy to help, and very good at answering my questions and concerns as well as any issues I could be having in the process. Scheduling was no hassle, with no hard work involved such as scheduling a telephone company to come by. They were accurate and on time. The inspection was very concise and thorough as well as accurate. The service was well done, overall meeting all my needs and overachieving on my expectations. I would recommend to others requiring this service.

The customer service was exceptional. They answered all my questions. They were patient with me in every way. Didn't get frustrated with my questions or if I got confused. They came at the time range they said they were coming. Being on time is very important. It was really a pleasant great experience. I scheduled my day around them and was able to do what I had to do. The inspection process was great. They took their time in every aspect of the inspection. The inspector also took the time to explain everything he was doing and why it was necessary. Overall I was happy with the service. Of course we hit some snags but it wasn't anything we couldn't discuss and make better. I would definitely do business with them again.

Everyone was very helpful and did everything they could to answer my questions and make sure I am happy. I dealt with only one person the whole time and she addressed me by name and it felt like we personally knew each other and she really wanted to help. It was fairly simple. They worked around my schedule and made sure it was the perfect day for me so yeah I loved it. It was faster than I expected. They took their shoes off like I requested and were very clean and professional. They answered all of my questions and were very helpful the whole process. There were a total of 2 men and both of them were amazing. So the overall service was amazing so I am 100 percent satisfied. I recommended every single person I've dealt with and made reviews about them online saying positive things of course. And they even called to check up on how things were going on for me.

The customer service was great, they were all very kind and happy to help us. The scheduling experience was good, they arrived very fast. They finished the job and finished it effectively and also very quick. Last the scheduling was very good and was pleased. When they arrived they asked where the damage occurred. I told them quickly and they quickly got to work. We were all very happy after. The value of the service was very good. The price was just right and we had no problems with it. The workers had very high quality tools.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuroClean?

I was pleased through the entire process from the beginning to the end. The guys came in and did one heck of a job. They paid very close attention to detail and did things right. Scheduling was very simple. I made a call and they showed up on time. They called in advance to let me know that they were en route to my residence. I think that is a great feature. The inspection process was simple. I checked everything out when they were done to make sure it was completed to my satisfaction. The supervisor asked that I check everything out to give their work my thumbs up. The value for the service was great. My homeowners insurance paid for it so that was a great benefit. They can work magic. These guys are awesome.

The basement of my house had a leak where water got in. The were able repair the damage and it cost me less than I expected. They were able to work around my schedule so that I didn't have to be present while the repairs were happening, which I found to be extremely convenient. My water problem wasn't extensive, so it went pretty quick and it didn't take long for repairs to begin fairly soon thereafter. My problem was solved without much hassle or cost. It was as good as I'd hoped.

When I made the call to the company and requested various quotes the timeliness and courtesy of the employee was awesome. In this world now it is cry, seldom you find good customer service. Most people just sit at their job and wait for the paycheck. This was not the case here. When I inquire about the possible times that I could schedule my appointment for this service, my choices were unlimited. They must have a lot of employees working long hours. The professionalism of the crew was awesome, very detailed and almost anal, and stones went unturned. The process took a tremendous amount of time which I appreciated. The value of the service was awesome compared to the other various quotes that I searched online. The other companies appeared to be very skimpy.

Very professional reps and are very kind and understanding to the customers needs. Able to get them to my property within a day and the employees were helpful to my situation. They worked quickly and made sure I was satisfied before leaving my property. They inspected my damage very thoroughly and explained each step to be taken with great detail, and were very professional and patient and answered every question to my satisfaction before any work began. Very affordable and was the best price wise compared to other companies. They were close to my home and they were very easy to work with. I would for sure recommend them to anyone who would be in need of their service.

They are very accommodating and experienced in their work. They attend to customers well. They are effective and knows their job well. They are nice and loving to see that the needs of people are met. They follow the appointment. They come at the right time. They are efficient in their work. They know my house. They called to see that I am in the house, before they come to the house. The work they do is very genuine. The work is quality and are expert in their work. The inspection they do is very unique. Their assessment of the inspection is well experienced. The value was good. It was perfect and of good value. It was not expensive but the reliable price. The price was understandable. It was not expensive. It was affordable and of a good value.

I really like this service. This company was very good. They did a very good job and were very thorough and reliable and I will use them again. I had a fairly large job that needed work and they knew what to do and I also felt very comfortable with them. I needed to get work done right away and I scheduled for them to come out here and was able to have them here within 2 days of me calling which I thought was outstanding as I had less to worry about. They did a great job. They looked at the area I needed the work. They kept a complete file. They didn't skip any area. They inspected the area with me feeling very pleased as they were honest. Great value. I was given an estimated of around $500 which I knew was expensive, but they did such a great job AND THEN ONLY CHARGED ME $300 because at that time I was a new customer and I was given a price break plus I had given them another referral so they had more work.

They called back right away, made appt next day. Had several workers help clean up all water and dry the insides of walls after they had to open up. Very nice too. Called back, sign 20 mn and that was late yet came in am. They went into walls to see damage. Also found that the pipe that burst was damage deeper in too so replaced entire thing. Was good but still very, very expensive. Cost over 10k to clean and then dry then fix pipe and put up drywall, tap, walls, prime and paint.

The service was great and I was left thoroughly satisfied. They made sure that the job was done right and on time. They made sure to answer any questions that I had. Their website was easy to use and when I called customer service they were able to set me up with an appointment that met my needs. They were kind and courteous. The inspector arrived at my home at the scheduled time. He was very professional and nice. He had answers to all the questions that I had and he took the time to explain what he was doing and want he was looking for. The value was so great. I looked at other competitors but this company had the best bang for my buck. Plus, I was very satisfied with their work and their employees. I would definitely use this service again if needed.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

PuroClean has been rapidly expanding across North America, adding more than 300 offices since 2001. They are sponsors of the American Red Cross Disaster Responder program and have built partnerships with local plumbers and property managers in the areas they serve. They handle fire, smoke, water and mold restoration services.

• Knowledgable: The staff is effective at collaborating and sharing their combined experience on unusual projects, particularly with black mold.
  • Fast: In most cases, they can mitigate damages and have the property back to normal within three business days.
  • On schedule: The company knows the value of time in containing damage and works diligently to stick to their agreed schedule.
  • Works with insurance: They can provide full estimates with photos to insurance adjusters within 24-24 hours.
  • Communicate well: Many victims of disaster find it difficult to face feeling of helplessness. By clearly explaining their next steps, this company helps people regain control of the situation.
  • Offer full-service storage: Their property-storage services includes packing, cleaning and full security during the restoration.
  • Best for Those who need extra care in dealing with the psychological effects of loss, families and homeowners.

Compare Fire and Water Damage Restoration