toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Precise Pay

Hi Billie - we'll be reaching out soon to see how we can better service you.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2016

We were with Electronic Cash Systems and using Precise Pay was not a decision on our part. Our friend Dave was working for them and for as long as he was with them, our customer service was excellent. But since he's left the company, it's not as great anymore. We've been with them for 13 years and the machine works fine but we need to upgrade to the new chip machine so we're investigating that at the moment. They really don't do much to collect the money for us and put it in our account, so there isn't a lot of service involved.

Precise Pay

Victor thank you for complimenting us on our service. We appreciate your loyalty and we hope to be partners with your business for many years to come. Please reach out to us any time!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

Precise Pay has good rates and they are easy to work with. Their customer service is excellent. We've been with them for 15 years. Every time we had a problem, we call them up, and their agent David would come out either the same business day and get things going. I'd recommend them.

We went with Precise Pay to lower costs and it's been fairly seamless since it started. There is a team that initiated the payment, and once that happened the only thing that's been an issue is the Global adjustments. They'll take out $150 and then put it back or they put it in and then they take it out, which is adding to reconciliation. I don't find it to add value and it increases workload because I have to enter all those transactions. They said it had something to do with refunds. I've asked them to stop doing it in increasing amount but it keeps happening. Outside of that, it seems to be working fine. Another positive is it increases the deposits that we get by a day.

Precise Pay

We consider our merchants as family and we will be reaching out shortly!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

We've been with Precise Pay for more than 10 years. I actually use someone else but they have offered their service to me and they help me out, so I have to help them out, too. I'm still using the same machine and it's working okay, even if it's old. Their machine here may not be the latest model and I was going to call them to check on this. The customer service reps are pretty good, but so far they haven't checked regularly for anything wrong. Whenever we have a problem, we call them, and they help me out. I wish they would check regularly whether everything is okay or not, but they never do this unless we ask them. Nevertheless, I would recommend Precise Pay because they haven't given us any problems, and we know them well, and they also know us well, so we are like family, and we do not merely act towards each other as business to business.

Precise Pay

Lori, we appreciate the review! We'll be following up soon to see how we can better service you.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

We use Precise Pay because I heard about David and that he was good to work with. I saw his contact information and went with them. He's retired now and we have Mike. Everything’s been great with the customer service, however, I do have an issue with compliance. It’s PCI compliance and I have to answer all of the questions about how I handle credit cards and I tried doing it five times and I always got shut down on the last question. They kept sending me messages, “You’re not compliant,” so I tried it again and then I talked with somebody and they said they were having a problem with their software. She let me answer the last couple of questions and said, “Okay. You’re fine.” That's nine months ago and now they still tell me I’m not compliant and charged me $78 about a week ago because of it.

We've been with Precise Pay for six years now and it works fine. I bought a new machine that can take the chip but it broke. We just upgraded and sometimes have a problem with the chip because it malfunctions. I can’t put a whole roll of paper in it and I have to unravel 15 feet. I didn’t know that I actually have to manually put in all the numbers, address, and zip code. Ever since these chips came out, sometimes the card gets rejected for some reason. It worked a lot better when we swiped it. There's something going on with the chip itself. Even so, I would recommend Precise Pay.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precise Pay?

Precise Pay

Kelly, we value our bank partnerships and their customers. We hope that we can continue to build our strong relationship with you!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

We've been with Precise Pay going on nine years now. They were connected with the bank that we use. The service has worked great. We have very low volume here in our office. So, we get calls now and then from vendors, solicitors wanting to do a comparison for us. It never works out just because our volume is so low, like we use credit cards about once or twice a month.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been with Precise Pay for about 20 years. Their customer service has been all right. Their agent, David, was the one in charge of anything that I'm supposed to have done. I just got a new machine last year. The only problem, and I don't think it's fair, is that when I first signed up, my service was on a schedule of just being part-time use, but now I'm billed every single month. I'm an artist and I have a home show once a year here and then at Christmas time down at the Sawdust Festival. But I still have to pay $28 a month the whole year long to have that service, even if I only use this service during the festival and I don't keep my machine plugged.

There’s a relationship between our company's owner and ECS. We had switched merchant services several times over the years and it’s just a pain, so whatever Precise Pay was able to do that caused less pain was appreciated. When they took over our merchant service, there was a big snafu in the beginning. We had to convert a bunch of current clients from Authorize.net into the new database, but that was all done by Authorize.net on the back end. Precise Pay's machine is integrated into a back end to our website and our billing software.

Precise Pay

Joel, thanks for being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business and we'll reach out soon!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I found out about Precise Pay from a friend of mine who uses them. I've been using them for 10 years now and their customer service has been great. When I need anything, David takes care of it.

Precise Pay Company Profile