4.67/5

Need credit card processing?

Precise Pay

Harness the power of merchant services. Whether it’s a desktop POS terminal or API integration for your web developer, a cloud-based POS system, we’ve got the solution you need to power your business. Your business is relying on us 24/7 to support you, only at Precise Pay will your dedicated Account Executive be available around the clock to make sure that your needs are met.

Precise Pay is a proud member of NACHA and a provider of custom ACH solutions and web solutions. If you are a developer, you may be interested in our E-commerce, or API for unique iOS and Android platforms. Other services offered are cross-currency transactions, gift and loyalty programs and so much more. Let Precise Pay help your business grow. Call us today for a free quote!

View More View More

Need credit card processing?

Precise Pay Reviews

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I am contacting you to praise the excellent service I have been receiving from our account manager Michael **. We are a new customer 30 days and in that 30 days have made several changes and have become a time consuming customer. We also had several months of pre-planning and questions before signing up.

Michael is always prompt in his responses (within 10 mins). He immediately finds the solution or answer needed. I just cannot tell you how his performance and practices make us as a customer feel important and helps us be productive. When solutions are found fast I can make the changes needed or have the answers to move forward without delay. Unfortunately it has become standard practice to find solutions in 24 hrs with other vendors or account managers. The solutions with Michael are within 10 mins or are at least addressed for better understanding. Thank-you Michael!!

Lesley,

We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with our account managers and our products and services! As always, feel free to continue reaching out with any questions. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My company FHS has been working with Precise Pay for approximately 5 months now. We are a heavy Debit and Credit Revenue cycle management company who relies heavily on reporting and high volume transactions. During a bank transition ECS and their excellent Customer service filled my needs, which are complex and wants in an expedited manner. I have no need to use traditional bank cash management systems as they provide everything I need. Precise Pay has saved me thousands of dollars from process efficiency, labor and rates. I also must mention a particular individual who the first day we started working together I told him he would hate to see my name pop up on his phone because I would call him constantly. His name is Nathan **. He accommodated me every step of the way with a smile on his face. Great company. Would recommend to everybody in the business/consumer processing world.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Card Processing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Our company recently moved over to Precise Pay for our credit card processing. The transition was seamless and our account manager, Nathan, helped us every step of the way. A few months after transitioning, we have significantly lowered our costs to process due to some improvements that Nathan suggested. We also have much better transparency and reporting into our credit card transactions, which is very helpful. I'm very happy with our new relationship with Precise Pay and would recommend them to anyone looking to get great value out of their payment processing partner.

Jeremy,

All of us here at PrecisePay are always working to not only meet the customer expectation but also exceed it. We are happy to hear that we have accomplished that goal. Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to supporting all of your processing needs!

Original review: March 8, 2017

We have business accounts with First Bank in Malibu, California. First Bank offered to set us up with merchant services and it turned out, we couldn't get through First Data directly but they had some sort of an affiliation with ECS and that was the company they chose. Also, our processor's gateway is Authorize.Net and Ray Madden is a part of our partnership. We do have an LLC partnership and some things are in his name. But we do things on a virtual terminal and we have a credit card processing company. We've had them probably four years. The customer service reps are very patient with me especially if it's an issue about a transaction. I think they're great.

One thing I will say is I'm not stoked on American Express as a merchant. We were gonna limit taking American Express because of the long delay of getting the money after we process a transaction and their fees are so much higher. I got something in the mail from ECS saying that American Express is going to be integrated into their agreement. So we still don't have to take American Express card, if we don't want to. I just hope that ECS is able to lower some of those fees that American Express charges. Other than that, I'm very satisfied.

Original review: March 7, 2017

We are using Precise Pay through a software company that processes our customers. Their customer service is friendly. We process with them online and there seems to be a bit of lag time and it varies when it comes to processing the payment to appear in our checking account. We've been using them for about a year and a half but we feel like the fees are a little exorbitant so we have been looking around to find a better alternative. They're high-priced but they have met my expectations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Precise Pay?

Factual basis uncertain
      Original review: March 5, 2017

I’d been using Square for months when the gentleman from Precise Pay told me that charges would be around two percent but then my first bill was almost 6%. My worry was if we didn’t do as much business then it would be more of charges. I continued using Precise Pay the next month and I stopped using it at the end of the month. I did it for 9 days that month and the charges were still over 3%. So I stopped using it and then but they are still charging me for it. I didn’t realize that if I didn’t use it, I will still get charged. They are charging me $50 a month, so I paid $300 for nothing.

I talked to Ted at Precise Pay and he asked if I wanted to start again. He has been fantastic but I’m going back to using Square, because with them, percentage wise, I know what to expect. Plus, we have a few things that we process past 3:00 so the money wouldn't come in for two days. I like that Square sends me an email report every night because with that I can see what’s going on even if I am not here.

Original review: March 1, 2017

We've been working with Precise Pay for many years. We first heard about them through our database management company. I had one situation that money was refunded, and after we had given the refund their customer service reps haven't been able to help with that. They keep telling me that they can't do anything. So, I have gone directly to our client and they are trying to take care of it. Other than that, we do have one customer service guy who's great and he's been very helpful always.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

The Bridge City Police Department has the Precise Pay readers in their cars where they can pay credit card payments in the field. There are problems with it from time to time because sometimes it doesn’t want to take the cards, but by and large, it works out pretty well. It eliminates having to take people to jail. If it’s on the weekend, somebody can pay with a credit card. And if they get outstanding warrants, we don’t have to take them to jail or get the judge to come out, so it’s worked pretty good for us.

Jerry,

We are so glad you are experiencing the white glove service we aim for! So happy we are able to give you the peace of mind that people will not have to go to jail due to outstanding warrants. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you ever need anything.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

The lady that brought Precise Pay down here was real nice. If I have any problem, I call her and she’ll fix it or she’ll call somebody. Sometimes, if I don’t get my money in on my credit card, she’ll call them and get it all straightened up. I've been working with them for two years now and we hardly had any problems. The only time is when the towers go out and they can't do anything about that. So far, it has been a great experience.

Diana,

I am so glad to hear you are experiencing the white glove service that we aim for every day. Please feel free to reach out whenever you need anything. We are here to offer you peace of mind that all of your processing needs are being taken care of! Continue to let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Precise Pay was recommended to me and they have been doing a great job. If we have an issue, we call them, they respond, and they fix it.

Precise Pay expert review by Beverly Harzog

Headquartered in Santa Margarita, Calif., Precise Pay is a payment processing service designed for both established stores and startup entrepreneurs alike. Precise Pay is powered by Electronic Cash Systems.

• Free quotes: By sending Precise Pay a merchant statement and filling out some other information, consumers can get a free quote that shows how Precise Pay may save them money.

• 24/7 customer service: With 24/7 customer service, Precise Pay’s dedicated staff is always available to help solve problems. This availability is especially helpful for online businesses that operate at all hours.

• Virtual terminal: Precise Pay’s virtual terminal is a user-friendly interface with comprehensible tools that makes transactions easy.

• Electronic billing and processing: Users can send their customers bills and receipts online. This service is ideal for online or mobile businesses that do not have the access to printable receipts.

• Mobile credit card processing: Precise Pay’s mobile service allows users to set up temporary payment processing hubs. This service allows small businesses to stay mobile.

• Best for: Small businesses, entrepreneurs, startups and online businesses.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
      Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

Precise Pay Company Information