4.36/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratings

PracticeSuite

PracticeSuite is a practice management software designed to create a more efficient office, increase collections, and improve your practice's bottom line. With 155 billing specialties available, PracticeSuite serves over 41,000 medical professionals. Our platform adapts to any device and is customized to your practice. Contact us today to learn more about our platform or to get started with our 100% free plan. Practice profitably with PracticeSuite!

11 PracticeSuite Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 17, 2018

I find it easy to get into your system. Helps us with the charts by scanning them so our other office can see records also. Has made working with the billing much easier. I like not having to worry about the papers.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Constant tech problems. Medications not staying in the notes or going in there twice. System down. GB orders not staying. Front desk same issues. Issues throughout the whole system when doing pt's charts issue after issue makes the note take so much time, too many steps in the process for it to efficient.

Get expert buying tips about Practice Management Software delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

My experience is that I am a new user who has not used practice suite yet. I have had my supervisor report good comments about the site. I am looking forward to learning more about how to use practice suite to improve on my practice.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I own my own billing service and have used many billing software. PracticeSuite is one of the best I have used. I love PracticeSuite's collection module. It is very simple and keeps track of everything I am doing. I am very happy with this program as a whole.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I have used numerous EHR and Practice Management programs in the past; I was often disappointed with customer service, program limitations or both. Then we discovered Practice Suite. Practice Suite has a comprehensive software package. It has a wide spectrum of applicability to my medical specialty and we have been able to customize some areas to our specific needs. The training & support staff especially Blanca ** are knowledgeable and helpful, and readily available. Previous software tech support were NEVER available when we needed them (leave a message & we will get back to you). In summary, we are pleased with Practice Suite, but we are especially grateful to Blanca for all her instruction, insights and excellent advice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PracticeSuite?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

We are a billing company that recently transitioned to PracticeSuite from another software vendor. While there has been some frustration with the implementation team being back-logged on several items, the rainbow has been our trainer Marie **. As a former owner of a billing company she and I speak the same language and she has been absolutely wonderful to work with. The software is user friendly and my staff has settled in with ease!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

We just started using PracticeSuite’s Clearinghouse this year. The staff was wonderful in setting us up with the Clearinghouse, answering questions thru chat sessions regarding billing and billing errors. Staff responds in a timely manner and also follows up an email to inquire if the problem was resolved.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

While switching our business from paper to electronic claims, we came across PracticeSuite. One of the best choices we've made. The excellent support staff assisted in setting up, filing, and receiving remittances. Filing claims couldn't be easier. The online software is user friendly and flows through claim filing with ease. If any questions arise, support is only an email away with quick response. Although we do not utilize it, the scheduling and patient tracking software looks to be very professional and user friendly as well.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Great customer service, very helpful with the setup and very user friendly. Cost effective. Switching to PS has allowed me to bill my patients more efficiently by being able to follow up with their claims through their clearing house. Also the price is very affordable.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My experience with Practice Suite has been great. It was rocky in the beginning, but thanks to amazing employees like Blanca **, I have been able to run my business in an efficient manner that is beneficial to my company as well as my clients.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

In the beginning I struggled to get information on setup and following up with things from people but once I reached Blanca everything changed. She helped me in so many ways more than one time. She goes above and beyond her job duties. She has ensured every step of the way has been explained (even if it's more than one time she explained it) until we knew how to do that certain thing. She responds to emails if we have questions in an extremely timely manner. She is very professional and not rude one bit. She has been amazing!!!!

PracticeSuite expert review by Jonathan Trout

PracticeSuite originally launched in 2006 to help businesses in the healthcare field develop more efficient processes and increase profits. Since then, more than 41,000 medical offices have used PracticeSuite software. It offers practice management tools and a variety of other software programs to streamline healthcare offices.

• Free practice management plan: PracticeSuite has a free plan for practices with a single provider. This plan includes 25 electronic claims, 25 insurance benefits verifications and 25 electronic appointment reminders each month, as well as other useful tools.

• Clear pricing: PracticeSuite lists prices for each plan on its website. You can easily compare the plans and see how much they’ll cost you. You can also contact the company for pricing on a custom plan.

• Practice management tools: With the practice management tools from PracticeSuite you can file claims electronically, send email and text reminders, manage cash and self-pay patients, verify insurance benefits and much more. There are two paid plan options: the Plus Edition for $95, and the Complete Edition for $195, per provider per month. The paid plans include a variety of features not available in the free version, and the Complete Edition includes unlimited electronic claims, unlimited insurance benefit verifications and unlimited email & text reminders.

• Customer retention: PracticeSuite advertises that it has a 99.1 percent client-retention rate, which shows that customers are happy with the products and service the company provides. All its practice management tools have unlimited customer support to help you if you experience any problems.

• Other tools: In addition to practice management tools, PracticeSuite also offers ERH software, medical billing services, HIPAA collaboration and reputation management tools. You can choose which tools you need.

• Best for: health care providers looking for a comprehensive practice management tool.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout