3.8/5 (84 ratings)

About Payline Data

Payline Data can streamline the way you accept payments and help take your business to the next level. We have many services to help the way your business runs: electronic invoicing, fraud protection, ACH services, customer insights and more. We work with thousands of companies across the United States. See how Payline Data can help your business today.

Payline Data Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Payline Data?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Payline Data?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2016

Supplements are considered high risk because it creates a lot of charges through payments. People with recurring pain sign up or get their first bottle free and they get charged $80-$90. But I felt that Payline Data was willing to work with me. I needed to get an account for supplements and they helped me out in figuring out what's the best way to get that done. I looked into different options, they got me the account that I needed, and they got my e-commerce payment solution set up. The pricing they gave me was really good and everything was to be smooth.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I searched about credit card processing online and Payline was one of the 10 best credit card companies. I only found two bad reviews with them. Their sales team was pretty good and I ended up buying a swiper which is a credit card terminal. I like the simplicity of the way they do things. I use a smart phone to do the credit card purchasing and debit it for my customers and that’s really easy to use and quick to do.

For a reason, we're expecting delays in getting our deposits through to our bank. I've noticed that if you push that for 3:00 o’clock, most of the companies deposit the day after that. If you do it before 3:00, they deposit the following day. And these companies take three to four days to reimburse our money. I've used another company in the past and it usually takes about 24 hours at most. I talked with their customer service. We did a lot of transactions because we have an air testing company. We package in a central conditioning and they are expensive. We did a transaction for $3,000 and they're taking a little bit longer to deposit. They want to reveal and make sure we are legit.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I was deciding who to use for my merchant account and read a review of Payline Data on Forbes. After calling them, I liked what their company was about. I love their customer service. Everybody who I have talked to has been really great. They're friendly and very helpful. They were also persistent in getting my account set up.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

We liked Payline Data's price compared to others and bought their Gateway and e-commerce service. Their sales team had a high level of knowledge of their products, but their underwriter didn't.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

Based on my online search of different merchants that process credit card payments, Payline Data was the best. I also found that they have low rates per transaction. Tony from the sales team was very good and did try his best. I feel like the final process could be approved. It's a little lengthy and they take a little long. And he did run into some trouble after the fact, but I don’t believe it's beyond Payline’s control.

We haven’t had the chance to use it for more than a week or so, but there with issues on default with paying up. One time I was on the phone for over an hour and had somebody come back on the line. The customer service then told me that department was closed. So basically the reason why we don’t have a Payline account right now is because I was told that Payline finds the merchant and deal with a third party who actually does the credit card processing but ran into some trouble in opening the application and got the application approved. But then a couple of weeks into it, our account was closed and we did some more research and the business that was actually doing the credit card processing explained that it was a fraudulent transaction.

We explained to Tony, who opened our account, what our business is. We do HVAC and contracting so we have clients that put on 50% for the job so we can order parts and materials and then they played for other 50% after the job is done to explain that we use the classic payment up to $5,000. I then had to deal with the customer service from the actual company that does the processing and that was essentially horrific and basically, our account was closed three weeks into it. So it's a little bit unfortunate. I've been busy working twice as long as I would likely have, but I don’t think there's much more that we could do.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

My wife got two different options for credit card processing and chose Payline Data because the percent of the charge on the credit card was lower than that of other companies. However, I just want to resolve this problem because my machine is supposed to arrive on Friday and it arrived on Monday. Sunday, I got a couple of boats out. I don’t want to lose business and that’s why I gather my client’s information and everything. I typed the card and it was approved. My clients sign me the invoice. I already sent the cut for Payline. I spoke to somebody from Payline and I have to send the invoice and my client’s information for investigation to see if everything is good. They know the transaction was fine to my clients and that’s who we leave the money. Hopefully, they're supposed to call me to let me know everything is fine.

For the first dates, I'm very happy with everything. Hopefully, it will continue like that and this is the most important because my company has a yacht business and I sell to very high-end people here in Brazil. I got an office in Brazil also and I know how to keep my business in top high-end quality, good service, and not to get unamazing feedback all the time. In addition, customer service is very friendly and everybody asked me if I have any questions or help. They tried very hard to resolve the problem.

Original review: July 28, 2016

We were referred to Payline and I looked them up and they had good reviews. So, I went with them. The sales team was easy to deal with and my transaction with them went smoothly. We bought the terminals and Payline has good rates. There was a woman from Payline that called and helped me set up the terminal.

Original review: July 25, 2016

Shopping for a new credit card processing company and looking at ratings and reviews, Payline seemed to have the least negative reviews. I worked with Matthew from their sales team and he's really, really good. Then Zach got me all set up, very confident. I've actually even added Zach into my LinkedIn network. He is just absolutely a top notch young man. And for me, customer service is everything so he hit the ball out of the park. The couple of questions I threw at him that he wasn't sure about, he got his supervisor in.

The supervisor was also extremely confident and very knowledgeable. They made the process very easy. This is my fourth credit card company and I'm the most pleased with my interaction with them. Moreover, I like how clear-cut and straight to the point their pricing is. A lot of the other programs have a fee for everything else so they hide their pricing and I like to know what it is upfront. I also like the fact that I have really a lot more control over my accounts and over my users that I do from the other companies I've worked with.

Original review: June 28, 2016

With Payline, I had a quick turnaround with the money being deposited and the rates were outstanding. Sales rep Corey was awesome in the beginning, but he then let me down. He hasn't returned any of my phone calls and emails. I had to call India to get in touch with somebody. I spent an hour with the technical team on the phone and then they transferred me to the Indian guy, Michael, for my reference number and he was so helpful. He was able to help answer a lot of questions. However, it's very embarrassing that Payline asks for a tip even before the credit card is put in them. I'm sure there is a way to change that. There's a couple of minor complaints but it's nothing overall. I'd still recommend Payline.

Original review: June 28, 2016

I got Payline's retail terminal. I have it for about five days now and I don't get my deposits in my bank as fast as I'd like. I needed my clock set on the terminal and they did that real quick. Their customer service was responsive and they give a call back. My experience was very good.

Original review: June 26, 2016

Payline's pricing was good to work with for our small business. Ryan was the rep who I talked to and he was great. We ended up with the online merchant services. There haven’t been any issues so far and the experience has been great.

Original review: June 25, 2016

I read a positive article about Payline Data through the internet and the rate seemed reasonable so I signed up online. Somebody named Tyler from Payline called me up and asked for a lot of additional pieces of data to prove that we are who we are. He was nice about it but I was a little surprised at the level of scrutiny and what it took to get it set up. I've only had Payline for three weeks and had four credit card transactions but I like the fact that it worked.

Original review: June 21, 2016

I was looking for ratings and Payline Data came up as number one. Their sales team answered all my questions and I had many. We chatted on the phone and on email several times and it worked out fine. I use the mobile payment and I also purchased the swiper and chip reader that tells you anything.

Original review: June 15, 2016

I purchased Payline's credit card processing services. I like their price the most, and they supposedly have a more transparent pay structure or cost, like how they calculate costs. Their customer service, when you can get them on the phone, is pretty decent. But sometimes, it's hard to reach them. I've had problems, and sometimes you have to call them a couple of times to remind them to do some things. But they're nice when I talked to them. For those looking for credit card processing at a good price, I would recommend Payline for that.

Payline Data Company Information