3.86/5

Need credit card processing?

Payline Data

Payline Data can streamline the way you accept payments and help take your business to the next level. We have many services to help the way your business runs: electronic invoicing, fraud protection, ACH services, customer insights and more. We work with thousands of companies across the United States. See how Payline Data can help your business today.

Need credit card processing?

83 Payline Data Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 7, 2017

When I wanted to find a new company for credit card processing, I went online and searched a few sites for the best programs. A few of them said that Payline was one of the best on transparency of how they charge people and that was important to me. I also like the fact that they're relatively inexpensive and they were able to match the price with my current provider. They also gave me a free automatic payment processing for my website.

Moreover, when I sent them the confusing proposal that was given to me by the salesperson of another company to compare, the Payline sales staff pointed out that the other company was not being honest. They were fairly helpful and I was very positively impressed with how they dealt with me. And when I was not making my decision quickly, they followed up a few times but I appreciated the reminders occasionally. It was a little annoying but I understand that as a sales team, their job, at some point, is to get sales.

However, my computer guy said that the technical support people that he was working with at Payline were not very good and that he he had to help them fix the coding on their end for hooking up the Payline system with the automatic payment processing on my new website. He told me it was basic and that I should find a different company because they're incompetent. But they gave me a good deal and I had a good experience with their honesty. So I'd like to see if we can make it work out. Overall, I would tell others that they have a good price but I would not recommend them to those who are planning on hooking up the system with a website because of the bad technical support.

Original review: May 7, 2017

Payline Data had good reviews online and their rates appeared to be competitive. The sales team got it all setup. They're great and responsive to all our questions. Payline had a really nice self-service terminal for reviewing the current status of all our transactions. However, I like them to have a better communication from their risk department. Any communication would be nice when there are problems instead of just flagging our account. We didn't get anything until we contacted them about it.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I was looking for a new credit card processor and Payline was recommended on an online site. They just set it up and went. It's been working good as just like they said they would. Payline has been good to us.

Original review: April 25, 2017

Payline has excellent customer service ratings, very competitive and good price scales, and they seemed to be a good company to work with. Their customer service representatives have generous hours when they answer calls. They are very helpful to do what they can and explain things for me. However, I had one issue with them. I asked them to have a button put on our company website. They said they would do it but then, they never did. Moreover, I think they even charged me for it. Still, we have the link on our website and it's nice to have a credit card option for our customers.

For some reason, our customers have not been using the credit card option yet. Maybe it is because we do not have the reader for the cell phone. I think the customers are uncomfortable because it's a link on our website. It gives a general page and they don't trust that. It doesn't give a certified website where there is information that says it's secure. Perhaps, if it was a button on there, they would trust it better.

Payline Data response

Dear Matt,

Thank you for being a Payline customer! We are thrilled to be a part of your business and hope that we can continue to help your business be successful.

Your review mentioned a request of yours not getting resolved and potentially affecting your customers' experience with your business. We would definitely like to have the opportunity to correct this. When you get a moment, can you please send an email to our Support Team at support@paylinedata.com? We can then work on getting this resolved for you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Thank you!

David Suffolk

Original review: April 22, 2017

Everyone at Payline Data was incredibly friendly and informative. I set up a merchant account for my online business with them. However, I ended up merging with a different business so that didn't end up working out. Their service just didn't fit my needs at the time and we ended up canceling it. Nevertheless, Payline was very upfront about everything. They were very clear about how everything worked and definitely customer service-friendly. They helped me understand step-by-step what I needed to do and how to be successful. Also, they were super timely and good at getting back to me. In my short experience, I haven't had a company who is that quick on their turnaround and helpful throughout. I would certainly recommend Payline to other businesses. It's nice to have their personal touch today when everything is so automated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Payline Data?

Original review: April 10, 2017

I Googled credit card processors and Payline Data was the top ad. When I first signed up, the reps helped me set up everything. Since then everything's been working flawlessly. I like that I don't have to talk to anyone, the system automatically processes payments and I don't have to go every night and do the batches.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I was searching on Google for credit card processing services. I submitted requests to about three companies at the same time and Payline was the quickest to respond and seemed to give me more personal care than the others. They contacted me back and gave me phone numbers I could call them with. I called them right off and they were easy to work with, very friendly and seemed very personable. They understood my situation and made sure I was taken care of quickly. They helped me get set up really quickly and expedited the situation. I do merchant account services with them - Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.

I like that they have their own gateway service but it is very ugly. I'm a web developer so I look at things like the styling and I wish it was styled to be a little prettier. But it was really easy to set up. I had to set it up with what's called an API and their API was really easy to use. They also have great technical support with it. I'd recommend Payline.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I found Payline Data in a Fortune Magazine article. They rated the credit card services that small businesses could purchase or get and Payline Data was rated top three. They said Payline Data was the easiest and have the best in using inventory systems so I got the SwipeSimple from them. It's a mobile payment solution and it does attach all the inventory for you so it's great. But, if I wanted to apply discount on items, I have to figure it out ahead of time and go in and change the price.

The first time when I ordered my little Square reader, it didn't show up at the right place. They said they dropped it off but it never arrived. It was weird. So, I sent it to my home instead because I didn't want to not have it. I also called them when I got locked out of my account once because I forgot the password, and they were able to resolve the issue quickly. They were easy to get ahold of and they're very good with the customer service. They also give you a list of people to call and that was good.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I was impressed by Payline's website and I like their pricing. I've been using their system to process credit card transactions. While I have limited interactions with their people, I was really happy with the service and getting everything set up.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I did an online research and I went to the Merchant Maverick website and they had a very good review of Payline Data. Also, when I read about the merchant processing industry, I got the impression that it’s very dishonest and reading reviews on different websites, Payline was one of the more honest ones. The honesty and transparency made me want to go with them. I got a simple phone reader, the gateway service from them. I called them for different things. For one, it was changing my personal account to my business account and it was one of the hardest things to deal with them. I would send forms and different letters from banks. They would be like, “Nope, we do not accept that.” Then the bank would say they do not give the letter. I even had them talk to each other and even then, it wasn’t resolved.

Eventually, after numerous attempts, they changed my personal account to my business account. And that's when they would e-mail me, saying “Hey, it is done. We already changed it to a business account.” And the next day, someone else would e-mail me, saying, “Hey, we still need to change your personal account to your business account.” I would say, “Hey, you already got this done.” And then they’re like, “Oh, yeah. Disregard that. We still haven’t fixed it.” They’re disorganized and they don't communicate well with each other. It’s not a very well-run organization. My experience hasn’t been that great, and I’m thinking about switching to another merchant processor.

Payline Data response

Hello Fayz,

Thank you for your feedback.

We do value being honest and transparent with our customers. We view our integrity as essential to succeeding as a business. We are glad to see that this is the reputation that brought our businesses together and we plan to deliver on that expectation.

As we have reviewed the details of your Payline experience, it does look like there were additional complications to making the changes you requested. I want to apologize for those inconveniences as they are not typical to the customer experience we aim to deliver. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to create an exceptional merchant processing experience moving forward.

David Suffolk