Outreach

• 2 stars0
    • 1 stars0

Compare Email Tracking Software

Research top Email Tracking Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Outreach:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

Too many issues, such as prospects still in approaching when they have actually replied, having to click on "opt out" multiple times for it to work. Love what it does, I just think it has too many little glitches that need to get worked out.

They could improve by fixing all their bugs. We often have problems with the buttons not working correctly which causes problems with upset prospects. Outreach is very helpful. Having a tool to track our prospects and track how we are reaching out to separate groups of people is very useful. However, the buttons don't work and it can take minutes to load.

Make it more fluid to transition from prospects to sequences to tasks, without having to go back to main menus. Rather than sending emails about when a prospect responds from a different email, having it all in-app would be nice. I think Outreach is more helpful and effective for tracking email opens, views, and replies than it is for actually engaging prospects. I feel like the sequencing system is so impersonal and can make us look like robots.

I feel like when I go to work on Outreach.io I have to go through numerous, numerous pages just to get what I want done. Especially on the Chrome extension. I wish that it was simpler to use. Everything else is great! Initially Outreach.io requires a huge learning curve. There's a lot of jargon and steps to go through to complete sequences and advance stages. HOWEVER, it is all worth it. It is impeccable in its reply detection, and providing prospects in a nice organized screen. Very simple to make data-driven decisions from Outreach.

When working correctly, it helps keep track of a large number of clients. Provide more satisfactory solutions and stay on topic. Granted, a lot of the issues are user error. But then the question becomes, if it's so beneficial, why is UE even a factor? Also, stop making so many vanity updates. They need to focus on the existing errors before it would even make sense to expand. In other words, don't make it what it isn't. It isn't a perfect tool, but they have an obligation to paying customers (if they still want the business) to fix errors, be that with coding, or making it more user-friendly so operator errors are reduced.

Overall, it's a flawed tool. We constantly have to worry if Outreach is working on a given day, because when it (frequently) is OOO, we can't do our jobs. Frequently, I can't rely on even the extension to update as it should, there are ongoing problems that should have been resolved weeks or months ago. Granted, things have gotten a little better, but I still feel like tossing the whole thing in a blaze of glory to watch the ** burn.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Outreach?

Automates mass emailing outreach and follow-up. It also serves as our CRM. The extension has a lot of hiccups and needs updated often. Also, I would love to see more reporting features to be able to track the life cycle of a lead. I would recommend Outreach.io to anyone. It fits great into our daily workflow and allows us to focus on personal outreach and prospecting instead of getting caught up in remembering when it follow up.

I use Outreach to keep my emails and contacts easily organized and reachable. I often have issues with my extensions. If they were upgraded or fixed, I would have a better experience. I often have to opt someone out 4 or 5 times before it works. I can get frustrated when Outreach doesn't update (or has old data on the reports page) or when the buttons won't work, but overall I love Outreach. I couldn't do my job without it.

Record prospects, email and follow up. I think they're working on bettering the interface and I'm confident that Outreach will continue to make their product easier and more efficient. I like Outreach. I think that it's a growing SaaS product and that they are taking user feedback and making their service better weekly. I'm excited to see the continued growth.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Outreach provides sales teams with an account-based sales communication system. The company was founded in 2013 and has offices in Seattle, WA and State College, PA.

• Persona sequences: Sequences help you optimize by persona, so that each persona in your account is tackled appropriately using voice, email or both.
  • Email integration: Outreach seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office 365, Exchange and Google, so you can communicate efficiently and effectively using one platform. Sync your email account to Outreach to access templates, client tracking and open tracking.
  • Salesforce integration: Outreach also syncs with Salesforce, so sales teams are able to call, email and sequence leads and contacts from one communication platform, without having to leave Salesforce.
  • Constant innovation: Outreach is constantly innovating new ideas and ways to simplify your sales and communication teams. Upcoming features include: postcards, swag delivery, text messages and more.
  • Persona analytics: Get analytics on the best ways to approach each individual persona. Learn how your current strategies are working and figure out the best ways to adjust them to optimize your workflow.
  • Best for Outreach is best for businesses of all sizes.

Compare Email Tracking Software