Nextiva Reviews

• 1%
  • 1%
  • 6%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nextiva?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nextiva?
    Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Nextiva has been a breath of fresh air for us. We've loved working with their team on setup, and the product has everything we need in a round-robin call center. Pricing has been super transparent and fair, no hidden surprises.

Reviewed May 21, 2024

Nextiva was an excellent alternative to Dialpad. Needed to make a change fast since our calls were getting marked as spam. Dialpad support couldn't help with that or another key issue, so we switched to Nextiva and got set up ASAP. Great customer service!!

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed May 16, 2024

Man I wish I could give this company negative stars. When we first started we thought it was great but in the last two years we've had so many phone issues as it's incredibly sensitive to your wifi and your phone service will suddenly be out and if you're not checking the phone screen frequently you'll have no idea. With managing a small team that's more challenging than you'd think. If you're a small business owner it makes things incredibly frustrating as you are missing calls without knowing it. Now for their customer service, woof. I've spent countless hours on the phone with them trying to solve issues, and then when we opened up a second location trying to get a second line installed was mission impossible.

After trying for three months I eventually gave up and switched to a cell phone line. The process of trying to cancel was painful including getting the phone line transferred. I ended up paying for 6 months of usage without using the service at all (around $600), but I had to keep paying as they would not release my number unless my subscription status was up to date. When I asked for a refund or even a partial refund at the end they said they do not refund folks. Needless to say it was a lot of money and time wasted on a service that sometimes works.

Contract & Terms

Reviewed May 2, 2024

This is in regards to SMS texting through the Nextiva app. On March 21st we could no longer use the SMS services that were part of our user agreement. We had to register and wait for authorization. We were told to wait 5-20 days. It has been 6 weks and have not heard anything. Our customers can no longer communicate via SMS which hurts our business. They offered to waive the 29? month fee which is an insult considering how much business we lose without this feature. I would serioulsy reconsider choosing Nextiva or be clear on being able to get this feature.

Reviewed April 12, 2024

The past three years, I've relied on the Nextiva Phone System for seamless communication in my business operations. From the initial interaction with my salesperson, Bill, to the smooth implementation process, my experience has been nothing short of exceptional. One of the standout features of Nextiva is its excellent customer support. Whenever I've had questions or needed assistance, reaching out to their support team has been a breeze. Not only are they knowledgeable, but they also make the process of troubleshooting or getting clarification incredibly easy.

In terms of performance, the Nextiva Phone System has met my expectations. The system itself is reliable and user-friendly, making it effortless to manage and utilize its various features. Whether it's handling calls, managing voicemails, or setting up conference calls, Nextiva offers a comprehensive solution that enhances productivity and efficiency in communication tasks.

However, like any technology-dependent system, there is one caveat – reliance on internet connectivity. In the rare event of an internet outage, our phone system goes offline. While this is a minor inconvenience, it's important to have contingency plans in place to mitigate such disruptions. Overall, my experience with Nextiva Phone System has been very positive. It has become an indispensable tool for facilitating communication within my business. I highly recommend Nextiva to any organization looking for a reliable and feature-rich phone system solution.

Pinned

Hi Joanne! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and shoutout our amazing customer support team. They work so hard for our customers, and Im glad that comes through strong for your and your team. - Alex from Nextiva

Customer ServiceEase of Use

Reviewed April 11, 2024

I was using Google Voice to make outbound calls by clients but didn’t have a local business number. With Nextiva I was able to get a local number and a fax and toll free number. So far it’s been super easy to use, user interface is simple. Will continue using their voip service.

Pinned

Hi Mack! Thank you for hopping on here and talking about the benefit of going from Google Voice to Nextiva. Easy is our middle name and we will always aim to provide you with a seamless experience. Reach out whenever, we are here for you & your business! - Alex from Nextiva

Reviewed April 11, 2024

I tried a different phone company that sucked dozens of hours from me until I finally gave up and tried Nextiva. I called Nextiva and told the salesperson I needed a day to consider my options and requested a follow up call the next day. There was no pressure and all my questions were answered. The price was similar to the extremely incompetent phone company that I left so it was a no brainer for me. The onboarding process was smooth and the tech support got all my issues resolved in one call. Call clarity is excellent. All the services that I used worked as expected.

Pinned

Hi Aaron! Thank you so much for taking the time to hop on here and share your experience. Im happy that your onboarding experience was seamless and that "so far,so good. We've got your back and want to ensure you that we care about your experience. Never hesitate to reach out to me directly if you run into anything at reviews@nextiva.com - Alex from Nextiva

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaffEase of Use

Reviewed April 11, 2024

Nextiva rocks! As a satisfied customer of Nextiva for almost two years now, I can confidently say that choosing this platform was one of the best decisions our company has made. From its seamless functionality to its affordable pricing, Nextiva has exceeded our expectations in every aspect. One of the standout features of Nextiva is its ease of use. From the moment we implemented it into our communication infrastructure, it has streamlined our operations significantly. Whether it's making calls, sending messages, or hosting video conferences, Nextiva offers intuitive tools that anyone in our team can easily navigate. This user-friendly interface has not only saved us time but has also contributed to increased productivity across the board.

Moreover, Nextiva's VIP treatment of its customers is unparalleled. The level of support we've received from their team has been exceptional. Any time we've encountered an issue or had a question, their customer service representatives have been prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous in assisting us. It's clear that Nextiva values its customers and goes above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction.

And let's not forget about the pricing. Despite being a VIP service, Nextiva remains incredibly affordable. This was a major factor in our decision to choose Nextiva over other providers, and it's a decision we haven't regretted for a second. With Nextiva, we've been able to enjoy premium communication solutions without breaking the bank. In conclusion, Nextiva has truly earned its status as a VIP communication solution. Its easy functionality, top-notch customer support, and affordable pricing make it the ideal choice for businesses of all sizes. If you're looking to take your communication capabilities to the next level, look no further than Nextiva.

Pinned

Hey Sarah! I appreciate you highlighting your experience with our interface. It sounds like your leveraging a lot of our features, and the fact its supporting your productivity across the board is amazing to hear. Thank you, thank you, thank you for such a packed review full of great insight. We've got your back and cant wait to continue to grow with your business. - Alex from Nextiva

Reviewed April 11, 2024

Nextiva has been of great benefit for my company. We use the VOIP system daily to get in contact with customers via phone, text message, and voicemail. My favorite feature about the Nextiva program we use is the ability to be active 24/7 from multiple devices, including desktop computers, laptops, and mobile phones. This gives us the ability to be in contact with customers from outside the office. The text feature is great as well. Being able to receive quick pictures over text instead of having to have them emailed is quick and easy. Would definitely recommend Nextiva's services to anyone in need.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed April 11, 2024

I work in a small family owned business that is growing their clientele list and technicians. We needed a system that could separate the personal life from the business and Nextiva had all the right answers. The sales representative was knowledge in the product and understood exactly what we required going forward with the company. The transition to their system was almost seamless - we ported numbers over and one of them was a cell phone number and the only number attached to the cell phone so that became a kink - and since we have started to use the system on a daily basis, we have had no issues.

I love that the voicemail messages are sent directly to the email prescribed to the number and that the phones have the mobile app where we can choose to sign in, not be available, DND, etc. Their Poly phone could be a better design and is not wireless. You will need to buy a USB specific to the phone to make it wireless, but that is petty talk in comparison to the value of the overall product. I would certainly recommend Nextiva to my fellow business owners.

J,

We are grateful to be partnering with your business in all things growth and communications. Im happy you have had a good transition and am committed to you having an amazing experience throughout the entirety of this partnership. You have my direct email, with phone number. Call me anytime, if you need anything. I and we have got your back - Alex from Nextiva

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPrice

Reviewed April 11, 2024

Nextiva made switching phone companies easy. The service, price, and support have exceeded my expectations and have been phenomenal. Our phone set up is user friendly for future adjustments and if not I know I can count on the chat support to take care of it in no time. I no longer stress out about adjusting our phones or making any changes to our call flow.

Pinned

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience. This review is loaded with affirmation and we appreciate you for shouting out so many things you are loving about working with Nextiva. We've got your back and are happy we've been a good partner for Pensacola Bay! - Alex from Nextiva

Reviewed April 6, 2024

Great all around so far. Had a routing issue this week and service knocked it out in 10 minutes. Still a happy customer and and happy to recommend them to anyone who’s searching. They are able to assist my team in Spanish as well which is a big bonus.

Hi Bob,

I am glad that we have delivered a 5 star experience overall, and that our bi-lingual support team was able to deliver amazing service to your team. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Reviewed April 3, 2024

"At our organization, we utilize Nextiva Business Phone Service as our primary communication solution for both internal and external communications. The product addresses several key business problems and serves a wide scope of use cases within our organization. Firstly, Nextiva's Business Phone Service streamlines our communication processes by providing a centralized platform for voice calls, video calls, conferencing, and messaging. This consolidation eliminates the need for multiple communication tools, reducing complexity and improving efficiency.

Hi Raja,

Thank you for your detailed and comprehensive review! I am glad that we have delivered a 5 star experience to you and your business. We pride ourselves on our ability to drive simplicity and efficiency in our customer's day to day business. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Nextiva is a solid phone provider for the needs of our company. Majority of people within the company have a phone number but we mainly (Customer Service) use this for call center purposes. We have multiple brands so the call center features have been working as well. I have used many phone services in the past and they all have issues now and then but I would definitely say Nextiva works well for what we need it for.

Hi Ariel,

I am so happy that Nextiva Contact Center has provided a 5 star experience for you and your multi-branded business! We pride ourselves on our versatility and simplicity, and I am glad you have gotten to experience this first hand. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Nextiva is a fantastic company. I have been a happy customer for over 10 years. Their service offerings are continually improving and customer service is available for any install issues or problems. Highly recommend.

Hi Derek,

Here is to another decade of great business for you and Nextiva! I am happy to read that you have bene with us for so long. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 3, 2024

I have been a Nextiva customer for several years and can't recommend the service highly enough. As an entrepreneur who is always on the go, I rely on the mobile app to keep in touch with clients while I'm traveling. The service is reliable, the price point is great, and the customer service is what keeps me loyal to the company. The minimal issues I have had have been resolved quickly by friendly and knowledgeable support staff. That is key for me because I don't have hours to spend on hold waiting for assistance. Nextiva offers service you can rely on.

Hi Erin,

I am happy to read about how long you have been with Nextiva! We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships, and I count us as lucky for having the opportunity to be your business communications partner. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Nextiva is a great service. However, just like other services there are some minor issues regarding the wait times and dropped calls. Luckily, they are one phone call away from solving the issues at hand. After the call, you will always receive an email.

Hi Khardeshia,

I am glad that your experience with Nextiva has been great so far. If you would like to discuss the minor issues you mentioned in more detail, I am here and would love your feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com to discuss further.

Customer ServiceContract & Terms

Reviewed April 3, 2024

I recently had the misfortune of experiencing Nextiva's service, which, while offering a decent phone system, bundles it with absolutely dreadful CRT software. The software is not just unusable but also comes without the support one would expect from a service provider of this stature. What's truly outrageous is their cancellation fee policy. Despite their failure to provide a fully functional service, they lock you in with ultra small no print a hefty cancellation fee that feels both unfair and unwarranted. I never saw it, It is not in my contract and they could not show it to me. Be warned - the lack of support and the financial trap set by their cancellation policy make it a service to avoid. Think twice before committing to Nextiva, especially if you're expecting a comprehensive solution that works straight out of the box.

Hi Matthew,

I hear your frustration, and I want to understand what I can do to turn your Nextiva experience around. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com, so we can discuss this further, and I will do everything I can to help.

Customer ServiceEase of Use

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Nextiva is amazing from the beginning. Customer service was great all the way around. Having someone help get everything set up so that it worked from day 1. The system is very user friendly. It makes doing business very easy. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to simplify their business.

Hi Brittany,

I am glad we have delivered amazing since day one! If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed March 28, 2024

I have been dealing with Nextiva for a couple of years now, but only as a secondary tech or third party consultant working alongside another company. I finally was favored the opportunity to reach out directly and setup an entire job on my own. From start to finish, beginning with the salesman to the setup, all has gone smooth and the transition from company A to Nextiva has moved along without hiccups. If your business is looking for a next generation phone provider, look no further than Nextiva. If I have had questions, they have been quick to provide answers with solid solutions. Nothing but high praise from me so far.

Hi Brian,

I am happy to read you had such a great experience throughout your implementation! If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 26, 2024

Nextiva is great. Their customer service is top-notch. I have a lot of questions (which is of no fault of their own), and all I have to do is log-in to the platform and open live chat with an agent. Sometimes there is a queue, but I've never waited longer than 5-10 minutes to speak to someone. On some days, there is no wait at all. And they're quick to solve my issue. I've never left live chat with my issue unresolved. Thank you Nextiva! We will definitely be lifelong clients.

Hi Brianna,

I am happy to read about the Amazing Service Nextiva has delivered at every turn! We pride ourselves on delivering this every chance we get, and it is always great to read about how my teammates are exceeding expectations across all communication channels. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Reviewed March 26, 2024

We have used Nextiva for the past 4 years and have been completely satisfied with every aspect of their service. Their phone service has never failed and has been reliable regarding every feature that we use. With the use of number prompts, it has streamlined phone calls to our various departments and employees and eliminated anyone answering the phone directly. The price can't be beat for the service that we have. We have received excellent customer service for any question that we have had and they follow through until the issue is resolved. Switching to Nextiva has proven to be an excellent decision for our company.

Hi Marion,

I am so excited read about the simplicity Nextiva has brought to your business! We always strive to be the best and, most accessible communication platform on the market, and it puts a smile on my face to read how we have met the mark there for you and your business. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Reviewed March 26, 2024

I have been a Nextiva customer for over 10 years. The migration from my old carrier was seamless and I am so pleased that I changed. Nextiva continues to innovate and offer new solutions to me. Customer service is excellent and the call quality is exceptional.

Hi Derek,

I am so happy to read that you have been with Nextiva for more than a decade! We pride ourselves on being a platform for life, with a focus on always being ready to grow and innovate along with your business. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Reviewed March 26, 2024

We use Nextiva for our 100+ agents, 3 offices, 2 businesses. It's very easy to route our calls, set up new phone lines and add users. Nextiva has great support whenever we might need it. The auto-attendant helps our clients get to the correct agent by agent name or property address. We appreciate having a phone system to suit all our needs.

Hi Stacy,

I loved reading about the efficiency and simplicity your business achieved with Nextiva's solution. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Reviewed March 14, 2024

We have been customers for about 7 years. Excellent service and support from the Nextiva team. Almost 100% uptime. Easy to administer and use. Would highly recommend their service to any small business.

Pinned

Hi Steven! Thank you so much for the kind review and recommendation. We are grateful to for the years spent supporting eachother and look forward to the next 7! I appreciate you - Alex from Nextiva

Reviewed March 14, 2024

So, at our workplace, we're all about that Nextiva Business Phone Service life for our call center needs, and let me tell you, it's been a game-changer. With the Unity Client platform in tow, Nextiva gives me, as a supervisor, this awesome handholding grip over my agents while they're on the grind. Seriously, the tech capabilities and call quality? Spot on. Nextiva really delivers, and I'm totally satisfied with how it's all working out. Only thing? If I had to nitpick, I'd say it'd be super cool if they could add more report options. The ones they've got cover most of our needs, but hey, more options are always welcome! Bottom line? If you're looking for a kickass solution for your call center, Nextiva is where it's at. It's made our workflow smoother, our comms tighter, and honestly, I can't imagine running things without it now. Cheers to Nextiva!

Pinned

Hi there Anand! I am so happy to hear about how hour call center solution has been a game changer for you and your business! We pride ourselves on being able to simplify and level up business communication for all of customers. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at reviews@nextiva.com! - Thomas From Nextiva

Reviewed March 13, 2024

The organization I work for recently transitioned our phone services to Nextiva. The website has been it easy to access remote calling features as well as customize settings based on user needs. Our phones throughout the organization and our call center have had no outages after months of being on the Nextiva network.

William,

You rock, and we appreciate the kind review. Thank you so much for highlighting how Nextiva has supported your call center. That insight is very valuable to us. - Alex from Nextiva

Reviewed March 13, 2024

I provide manage services to small medical offices and I have to say after working with other VoIP providers Nextiva is in fact the best of breed. Why? Because they are very cost effective. I recommended them over another phone provider and saved the customer 75% of the cost due to how flexible Nextiva is and cost effective their solution is. In addition, working with their customer support during onboard is priceless!

Paul,

Holy cow - what a review! Best in breed is music to my ear. We appreciate you and will continue to provide you with the best of the best. Your business deserves nothing less. - Alex from Nextiva

Reviewed March 13, 2024

Nextiva has been a very valuable solution for our company. Nextiva provides help articles, videos, and a customer support team that has assisted us whenever there is an issue. You can use Nextiva in several different ways. There are also several different ways to use/manage Nextiva, with their Mobile App, Desktop App, and from a browser.

Pinned

Dustin, thank you for highlighting the many ways Brushfire is utilizing Nextiva. We love partnering with you and appreciate the kind review! - Alex from Nextiva

Reviewed March 13, 2024

I work for a Mental Health Clinic and our company switched over to Nextivia business phones and I must say it's one of the best decisions they ever made. The different functions for the business phone is top notch. My favorite part is the caller ID because they have an app that you can put on your computer and if you miss a call while away from your phone all the information pops up on your computer and you can return the phone call on your computer instead of phone. I love the Nextiva business phone and definitely recommend it.

Pinned

Hi Cretia! Thank you for the kind review and recommendation. We appreciate you and are grateful to be your practice's communication suite! - Alex from Nextiva

Nextiva Company Information