Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

Start receiving calls today

Manage Your Business Phone System with Dash from VirtualPBX

Get started

Nextiva Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nextiva?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nextiva?

Original review: March 18, 2020

Call forwarding and the auto attendant are key solutions for our business to maintain service levels over busy, high call volume times, without having to add a lot of extra staff members. It’s a significant cost-saver and has already paid for itself 100x over. They provide a great technology service and make a huge difference to our ability to service our customers both from a phone standpoint and also a data perspective. More and more we’re about learning and evolving our business towards the customers needs and Nextiva is the core technology for that process. Our business is growing extremely quickly and this technology is a huge component of the growth and we believe a huge driver of it too.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

My favorite thing about Nextiva is the reporting and dashboards. I can see how we’re tracking to our goals and make the necessary changes in real time. We are getting smarter as a business with all the data we now have available and more easily accessible from this software. The design is highly intuitive which makes training easy and enjoyable. As far as I’m aware all our operators are onboard and we’ve seen call times go down and customer scores go up, all within the last three months since we launched. It’s a big change for our business.

Get buying tips about VoIP Internet Phone Service Providers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

The Nextiva hardware makes the office to remote work transition simple and effective. You can go from conference room, to office to the car and maintain a single call. It’s amazing. On our old service we use to have downtime on a regular basis, so far in 2019 we’ve had no downtime at all. I’m not sure how they are this reliable but it’s exactly what we needed. I would definitely recommend Nextiva for their VoIP service, hardware and overall customer service.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

The Nextiva platform has been huge for our sales team. The VoIP App is really a game changer. The team can be better connected and have great benefits for them when they’re on the road. Task tracking helps keep everyone accountable and allows us to better manage the team and their performance. Troubleshooting and managing workloads is much easier as we have everything tracked. We’re very happy with the Nextiva system and are very positive about the future of our business with this foundational technology.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

As a business and one area we struggled with was maintaining contact with our clients in the same way we did before, when we were smaller. Nextiva has a system that helps you scale and still have a solid service. They have done a nice job with the technology and it’s a perfect fit for our business. Would be nice if it cost less but it is worth it over the long term. Communication is certainly not an area to cut corners on.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I'm blown away that this company has so many good reviews. I signed up for their service over a week ago and have been unable to get in touch with support to set up my account; one full week. The only contact I've had is with a sales rep who has been extraordinarily rude and unhelpful. The great reviews have to be fake.

Original review: June 12, 2020

We are more proactive because of the Nextiva platform. It’s about the design and how that impacts the service. Nextiva knows service and has developed a platform that makes it intuitive and easy for users to provide a high level of service without the manual efforts. Really awesome for our business and staff. I can’t wait to see how this impacts our business long term. I can safely recommend this service to any business looking for a better customer service platform.

Original review: June 3, 2020

The Nextiva team responded fast. These are hard times for many businesses but I can say with confidence that we will get through it with our strong partnerships and good customer relationships. Nextiva’s technology is an important piece of that puzzle for our company.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I own several small businesses and recently decided to shop for alternatives to my current VOIP service provider. Found Nextiva's web site. Got on a chat with a rep, wanting to clarify pricing. The rep asked to go on the phone instead. Once on the phone, the rep showed no interest to answering my questions about their service. Instead, he demanded that we conduct a 15-20-minute interview (!) about MY business BEFORE he could advise me what their pricing would be. He was also unconventionally rude, something that one can very rarely see in the service industry. I personally have not experienced this kind of behavior in my 20+ years in business. If this is how this company sells their services and approach potential customers, I am definitely not in their customer archetype. I hope other business owners thinking about contacting this company will find this review useful and could save their time shopping elsewhere for their VOIP needs.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Our staff is safely working from home with no business impact. We are positioned well to still have a great year. Nextiva’s systems are super flexible and have enabled our business to be nimble and respond fast. Nextiva was a big step in the right direction and a huge improvement compared to our previous VoIP service provider.

Nextiva author review by Ellen Muraskin

Serving more than 90,000 businesses across the United States, Nextiva is a provider of a range of telecommunications and IT service solutions.​

• Industry-specific plans: Nextiva offers solutions that are industry specific, like its roll call service for education customers.

• Discount pricing: With plans starting at $19 per month, Nextiva has some of the lowest prices for business customers.

• Full-featured contact center: Nextiva's cloud-based call center comes with customer service bells and whistles, such as call-back from queue, supervisory monitoring and call statistics.

• Works with existing PBX: Instead of reinventing the wheel, Nextiva can simply add shocks and put on a new tire by tying in SIP trunking to existing PBX systems.

• Scalable systems: Go from one to 100 (or more) numbers as needed.

• Mobile access: Using its intuitive app, employees can get their calls on the go, without using voice plan minutes.

by Ellen Muraskin VoIP Contributing Editor

Ellen Muraskin has been writing about telecom and IT since 1993 when she joined the marketing department of Dialogic. In 1996 she joined the editorial staff of CMP’s Computer Telephony Magazine, rising to Executive Editor before joining Ziff Davis Media to launch the VoIP topic center of their eweek.com site. She served as senior copywriter for IT infrastructure company Raritan and has written and edited for several publications.

Nextiva Company Information