Ellen MuraskinVoIP Contributing Editor
Ellen Muraskin has been writing about telecom and IT since 1993 when she joined the marketing department of Dialogic. In 1996 she joined the editorial staff of CMP’s Computer Telephony Magazine, rising to Executive Editor before joining Ziff Davis Media to launch the VoIP topic center of their eweek.com site. She served as senior copywriter for IT infrastructure company Raritan and has written and edited for several publications.
Serving more than 90,000 businesses across the United States, Nextiva is a provider of a range of telecommunications and IT service solutions.
- Industry-specific plans: Nextiva offers solutions that are industry specific, like its roll call service for education customers.
- Discount pricing: With plans starting at $19 per month, Nextiva has some of the lowest prices for business customers.
- Full-featured contact center: Nextiva's cloud-based call center comes with customer service bells and whistles, such as call-back from queue, supervisory monitoring and call statistics.
- Works with existing PBX: Instead of reinventing the wheel, Nextiva can simply add shocks and put on a new tire by tying in SIP trunking to existing PBX systems.
- Scalable systems: Go from one to 100 (or more) numbers as needed.
- Mobile access: Using its intuitive app, employees can get their calls on the go, without using voice plan minutes.
- Best for Small businesses to large corporations.
Compare VoIP - Internet Phone Service
Nextiva Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 8800 E Chaparral Rd
- Postal Code:
- United States