Nevada Corporate Division

Las Vegas, NV

Compare Business Services

Research top Business Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered this program to get help to build business credit (cost of program $7990). After four denial letters from their business financial institutions they submitted my applications to my credit coach Regan S. with Corporate Credit Concepts (a division of Nevada Corporate Division ) who said, "I wish you the best of luck." I have e-mails of the correspondence with all who were involved, with many that were ignored. They made promises to acquire me $25,000.00 in business credit which they failed to do! And now they tell me there will be no refund. This is unacceptable. Please help.

Not only am I out the $7990.00. I had to file bankruptcy. This was an added expense of $1300, not to mention the extra finance charges on the credit cards that were used. This put my excellent credit score in to the poor category. Because of all this I could not get my online business I started up running properly! I did file a complaint with the southern Nevada branch Better Business Bureau on 10/09/2009. I worked with them for a while. Did not get anywhere with them. Now, they will not answer my e-mails ether. I may file a complaint against them as well.

Nevada Corporate Division Company Profile