Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

100% Transparent Pricing. They provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from small to large corporations trust National Processing.

They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if they can’t beat your current rates, they’ll give you a $500 AMEX gift card!

They are your transparent and trusted source for credit card processing, ACH, eCommerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

National Processing Gallery (3)
National Processing Call Now Toll Free (888) 864-5188 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

National Processing Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We run a business and we deal mostly with other businesses. So far, I've referred two other businesses to use National Processing based on our experience. We haven’t had any problems with them at all.

National Processing response

We always appreciate your feedback. We work to ensure you never have any problems with your processing but if you ever do, please contact us so we can promptly resolve the issue.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I like National Processing's fee structure. I went with them and it has been great thus far. Their sales team has been very helpful, direct and responsive. Their platform is extremely easy to use and technical support has been great. I'm satisfied with their effort.

National Processing response

Thank you Andrew for your kind review. We are always here if you have any questions or problems with your processing.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I’ve talked to a lot of different outfits and by far, National Processing's sales team was the best. They were very helpful and gave me good service. When I had to use their technical support a couple of times to get things properly set up, they were extremely helpful too. National Processing's service is the highlight of the experience and they have very good features. But I need to cancel, not because I didn’t have a very good experience with them, but I’ve changed my platform that has all of those features. However, if it wasn’t a waste of money for me, I would continue to use them.

National Processing response

Thank you John for your kind review.

National Processing is committed to providing excellent service all day, everyday. Please let us know if you ever have any questions/concerns about your credit card processing.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

The sales team of National Processing was real good and real competent. The experience went real smooth. Their equipment is updated over what I was using. Percentages to about the degree of what was expected. So, no surprises whatsoever.

National Processing response

We appreciate your review. It is always our commitment to give you the best service in the industry. We are always here if you ever have any questions or issues with your credit card processing.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

National Processing's sales team was very helpful. Moreover, their rates have been consistently as low as everyone else, if not a little lower. I bought a card counter that hooks up to my phone and it's easy. Their technical support team is also helpful and got me through my initial question smoothly.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I had rate issue so I did an online search in CardFellow or one of those reference sites and found National Processing. Their customer service reps were prompt and helpful. I use ShopKeep through them. All we got was a reader and that's working fine. So far, so good.

National Processing response

Thank you for your kind review Michael. We are always here if you ever have any questions or issues regarding your credit card processing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

We had a client of ours that wanted to pay for services with a credit card. We went with National Processing and everything went good. It worked for what we needed at that time. But I've been contemplating on canceling it because we do not accept credit cards and we only used it once.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

National Processing's sales team was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I did the wireless and got the equipment from others. It has been a couple of months and everything has been good so far.

National Processing response

Thank you for taking the time to give a review. We appreciate your business and are always here to assist with any questions or issues you may have about your credit card processing.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

So far, I’ve had pretty good experience with National Processing. I hadn’t really ran into hiccups. I’ve had other people trying to poach me over to use their processing. But why fix something that’s ain’t broken yet? So far, my rates are doing pretty good. I got the wireless system. And so far, I’ve been very satisfied with them. Any time I’ve ever called, they’ve helped me walk through, and if I have any issues, they’ll help me remediate the problem.

National Processing response

Thank you Timothy for your kind review. We appreciate your business and are always here if you ever have any issues with your card processing.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I was happy with National Processing until I found out when I was closing the account that I never had an account with them and that they actually signed me up under a Wells Fargo merchant account. Then I was told that there was an early termination fee after I've been with them for two years. So all I can say is read your contract well because they will not be transparent with you when signing you up. Really disappointing because otherwise I was happy with their services.

Lance,

We certainly understand your frustration. At the time you joined National Processing, our merchant bank was Wells Fargo. Just about all merchant accounts are backed by actual banks, like Wells Fargo. Early termination fees are standard across the industry, and per your signed agreement. However, we offer all our customers our promise, which is as follows:

1) In the event that your business is sold or closed, National Processing will waive your termination fee upon receipt of the appropriate documentation.

2) In the event that National Processing can’t meet or beat a competitor’s rates, your termination fee will be waived. In order to qualify the competing quote must be submitted to National Processing in writing with competitor's original contract.

3) In the event that you leave National Processing for a competitor without providing the opportunity for National Processing to meet or beat another offer, you agree to pay the standard termination fee.

4) We are proud to offer you full disclosure and complete rate transparency. No hidden fees.

Is there anything we can offer to rectify this with you?

Sincerely,