toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

National Processing

Brenner thank you for the great review! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you for your business. We are glad we were able to get your business up and running quickly. We wish you the best, please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

When we had a bunch of charge backs due to an old 800 # not working we lost our processing services from our old provider. The team at National quickly jumped in and got us processing again the next day. A simple email link and digital signatures was all it took. Since then they go out of their way to provide true world class service. They are a delight to work with.

I wouldn't recommend this company - they didn't upgrade the credit card processor. I called them when the change in processors occurred a couple of years ago and they said, “Just keep using the one you've got.” I found out later that this puts more money in their pocket. Another item is there was a $20.00 charge every month that no one took the time to explain to me how to call in and keep the charge from being assessed. These people care only about the money.

Now these guys are sending me e-mails (where have they been all along?) sweethearting me with words and little coupons or whatever since now they know they've been dropped - phony or what? I let go of this company a couple of weeks ago and went with one where the Rep takes the time to explain all the little in and outs of credit card processing and his prices are way better. They must not think much of their processor since it's probably so obsolete that they haven't even asked for it back.

National Processing

Hello Tami, on behalf of the National Processing team I thank you for your honest review! We will look in to the issue to not only make sure nothing like this happens to you and your business, but prevent it from ever happening to other merchants in the future.

We are glad that since this issue was resolved things have been running smoothly! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help keep your business credit card processing running smoothly.

Original review: May 18, 2017

My experience with National Processing got off to a very rough start. Upon start-up, someone mis-entered some numbers and all the revenue from my first day of sales with NP went to someone else's account. The problem was quickly was fixed on NP's end, however, I did lose several customers because of this. I chose to stay with NP despite this issue because of the hassle it took to get everything set up. I didn't want to go through all of that with another company. Other than this one issue, things have been fine.

National Processing

Thank you for the review Lynne! We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to help you and your business that is deemed "High Risk". We believe that all merchants with good intentions deserve to be treated fairly no matter the industry! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you and your business succeed.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I am a very small, high risk Merchant located in the State of Ohio. We provide online tech support service throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia. I have found the service provided by National Processing to be excellent with all inquires handled professionally and immediately. Processing of the Customer's payment and funding for the Merchant is very efficient and prompt. I highly recommend the services provided by National Processing.

I was introduced to this company from another colleague and they took such good care of me. There is no contract which was awesome! They are very competitive on all fees and pricing. I would definitely recommend them to any other business to be taken care of!

National Processing

Hello Paula, thank you for the great review! We strive to treat our customers fairly and we never charge more for hardware than we need to. We look forward to continue to be your merchant service provider. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help your business operate more smoothly.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I am very pleased with your service and pricing! The fact that your terminals are REALLY wholesale, when all others claim they are, and are not. Also your customer service 24/7 is AWESOME! And I really like the Grafton weekly sales.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Nicole! We thank you for your business and we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with our customer service team. We differentiate ourselves by offering in house 24/7 customer support so whenever you need assistance we are here to help.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I am very impressed with National Processing. Every time I call I get great service and a quick response. I had an issue and it was resolved at a quick pace and the customer service was very good. I always have a good experience and will continue to use National Processing.

National Processing

Hello Shane, thank you for the review! We are glad to have earned your trust and we look forward to many years of being your merchant services provider! We apologize the setup process took longer than normal - we will look in to this and see what we can do to make the process easier for future merchants. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Original review: May 15, 2017

We needed a credit card processing service without a POS. National fit the bill and the service is easy, convenient and cost effective. Most of all our customers are happy and so is our receivable department. The only reason I didn't give five stars was the length of time it took to get it started. Once operating, we are quite satisfied.

I was looking to replace our old system as it lacked tap functionality and was becoming quite dated. We are a small non-profit organization with about 60 transactions/month; the majority of which are on one night per month. As the elected treasurer it was my responsibility to obtain a new POS machine. Your customer service representatives were unable to help me the first three times I called in. Each call taking upwards of 30 minutes. The concept of my organization being so small was lost on them. Had it been easier to switch to another provider I would not be with National Processing. We were obviously able to ultimately solve the issues and I have since received the new machine. It is working satisfactorily. Poor communication/processes not built for my business.

Our POS machine has been good for the most part. The only issue I have is that it needs to be reset about once/day since an update was done on it. It won't process a payment until it has been reset. The fees associated with transactions on the machine could also be less than they are now. These couple things being resolved/changed could really improve my experience with National Processing.

National Processing

Thank you Angie! We are glad we could be a good fit for your business and help you make things easier when it comes to processing. As always we are here if you ever need anything!

Original review: May 13, 2017

Processing through National Processing has been great. I've never had any problems and the customer service has been excellent! We have been with National Processing for several years now and I don't think we have had a single negative experience.

National Processing

Thank you for the review, Bud. We appreciate your business!

We strive to make your credit card processing experience as seamless as possible. We know that as a business owner have many things to worry about and we make sure that credit card processing is not one of those worries! Our support team is always here if you ever need anything.

Original review: May 13, 2017

Our convenience store installed a cc processing terminal and the process was fast and seamless. It took only a few minutes to get up and running, and the staff members who helped us were knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Thank you so much.

National Processing

Thank you for the review Sanjit! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you for your business. We a glad to have been able to help get you the best processing hardware available. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!

Original review: May 13, 2017

Michael ** in Calgary dealt with my account and he was attentive and assisted in finding the best merchant provider for us and the best technology available to process payments. Then his team supported us in the back when I asked them to make sure that we were taking the right amounts with respect to our agreement, rates made sense, etc. There was good support.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Kimberly! We are thrilled to hear you have had nothing but good experiences with National Processing. We value the feedback and we are glad you took the time to check us out! Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Original review: May 13, 2017

Wonderful customer service when calling into National Processing head office with my questions or if I need help. They are always striving to save me money and time. I took the time to look at how they could save me money on my service fees, and I am so happy I did. Thank you NP.

National Processing

Hello Brandon! I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with National Processing. Please reach out to us and we will make sure that we get an account for you if it is something you are still wanting! I will make sure we take care of you.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I've tried applying for an account and no one has ever contacted me and it's been a very long time since I tried applying and I haven't heard back from anyone. I've waited for months and still no one has contacted me and I reapplied and I'm still waiting and still no one has contacted me.

National Processing

Hello Andre, we apologize for the poor experience that you had with National Processing. We will definitely look in to your account notes to see what the issue was. If you are still looking for an account we would love to help out and make sure you get approved. Thanks again for your feedback.

Original review: May 12, 2017

Application was declined even though I had a spotless active account with FirstData before. Probably the problem was with FirstData but the whole experience was negative. I have since moved on to another merchant account provider, and am a lot happier with them compared to the experience I've ever received from FirstData.

Insufficient response received

The whole experience was awful and I would never recommend this business to anyone, ever. I was promised a compatible card system for my POS for free yet I was given the opposite and charged!! That's just one example of their bait and switch game. They farmed out my social security number and subsequently pulled my credit 17 times without my permission. Do not, under any circumstances, use this company.

All people I interacted with were helpful, professional and efficient. Only had a minor snag with getting the right account type setup which delayed us about a 5 days, but worked out okay. While simple, the interface for the account is efficient and logical from a programmer's point of view.

This is a great credit card company. They are easy to work with. Get you the lowest rates possible. We'll come up and set up it for you. You can call it a drop of the hat to ask a question and they will answer you. They respond to emails within 24 hours. Thanks so much.

I switched to National Processing at the beginning of this year on a recommendation from a colleague. I have been very pleased with the service and especially with the amount of savings I am experiencing in my processing fees. Our company grew this year and we have many more credit and debit card users. Without National Processing my costs would have skyrocketed. I encourage you to get a quote for your company!!

National Processing is great on Customer Service and has helped us greatly reduce our processing costs. It is so nice to talk to a person when problems exist as opposed to usually waiting through the system for hours on end.

Working with National Processing has been easy, convenient, flexible and very professional. Setting up the system was quick and easy. The customer service has been great. The results have been wonderful. More and more people have been using our terminal and our transactions have been growing.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Isaac! We are thrilled to hear you have had nothing but good experiences with National Processing. We value the feedback. If you ever need anything from us don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: May 8, 2017

We've had a positive experience with NP. Customer service has been great and the price is unbeatable. I would recommend National Processing to a friend. The system is easy to use. No problems setting each client up. Thank you National Processing.

I like the ease of working with National Processing. They are always available to answer questions and guide me through any questions I may have. I like being able to process everything online and print the reports immediately. I especially like same day deposits! And the great rates!

National Processing

Thank you for the review Tonya! We try to help merchants in all facets of the business. We look forward to working together for many years to come.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I use National Processing to take payments for a medical practice. It's quick and easy and I am able to locate reference numbers without the hassle. I love the fact it gives the ability to email the customer/patient (saves me time) and I haven't had an issue or complaint with the software or the company. We have used NP for about a year now.

National Processing has been a great company to work with. They have super fast customer service and very helpful agents on the phone when you call in with an issue. They offer competitive rates and do a good job staying on top of the latest rates.

National Processing

Hanna, thank you for the great review! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you for your business. We are glad we were able to get your business up and running. We wish you the best, please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Original review: May 4, 2017

My dad's company uses National Processing and he loves it! Super easy to deal with and very very friendly. Would 100% recommend to any business. Not only that but they're super easy to get ahold of which is a major plus! Not to mention the money that they're saving us is awesome!

National Processing manages our credit card services. We have not run into any issues and are happy with the services we receive. Thank you for the new processor with the chip reader. It works just fine. We haven't had any issues with it. I like the option to not print off a copy of the receipt if the customer doesn't want it - you know, less paper waste. I like that all my Visa, Master Card, Discover Card and American Express transactions are processed more quickly so we are funded in a timely manner.

National Processing

Hello Carla, thank you for your honest review! We welcome all customer feedback. We are sorry that you have had frustrations with your commissions. Please contact our customer support department and we will make sure your problems get resolved!

Original review: May 4, 2017

The experience has been ok. The National Processing contacts are very knowledgeable about their jobs and info they give us. My only disappointment has been with an account I had signed that was placed under Tranont and should have been placed under CT Consultants. I was told that it would be that way and it didn't end up being that way. Plus I have never been paid out for this account and it should've been paid out in April. I am told it will be paid out with any back payment in May. This is disappointing as I'm working for you guys and as I continue to get accounts signed up want them placed under the proper business... I would like this account to be moved if at all possible because I am not a member of Tranont anymore and was told with the switch the account would come with me...

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Steve! We value the partnership and are grateful to be working with you! We do our best to differentiate ourselves from other processing companies by offering superior support and integrity with all businesses.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Setting up was easy and the support we needed, or currently need, is readily available. Adding or deleting from our account seems to be easy and the reports generated are emailed timely and efficiently. The overall experience has been less cumbersome than previous experiences.

National Processing

Thank you for your feedback, Tracey! We are sorry to see you go! If there is anything we can do to earn your business in the future please let us know. We do all we can to accommodate our customers' needs. We wish you and your business the best!

Original review: May 3, 2017

Deposits were not made in the agreed time of 1 day. We even had payments held up by Security for some reason. Customer Service were very helpful in identifying the problem but not rectifying it. Unfortunately we had to cancel the agreement.

National Processing Company Profile