Call toll free
4.66/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

100% Transparent Pricing. We provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from small to large corporations trust National Processing.

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if we can’t beat your current rates, we’ll give you a $500 AMEX gift card!

We are your transparent and trusted source for credit card processing, ACH, eCommerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

View More View More

National Processing Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

National Processing had really good reviews for customer service, and all those stuff, like fees, were laid out there. So, it's easy. Everything was very straightforward. They were not pushy, and I didn’t have to listen to a spiel. The rep gave me all the info, and I told him I was gonna look at some other places and think about it, and he said it was cool and then gave me his contact info. We purchased processing credit card and the model is like you normally find in a gas station, where you put a card in and then push some numbers. It is real easy to use.

We had to contact customer support a few times and we get the same person every time. She remembers my name and who we are, and I got her email and her phone number. We've got some clients who have Health Savings Account, and their cards weren’t working on it. It turned out they just had to turn something on on their end, and on the credit card company end, and did it within a day, and then it worked. Also, something was weird about American Express the first time I ran it, so I called them up and they ran me through it. So it was easy.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Card Processing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

National Processing's rate and the fact that they were clear about them made me go with them. I had looked around before I found them, and it didn’t seem like people explained it very well. The salesman that I worked with explained things to where I could kinda understand it better and was a little more prepared. We still had some surprises come through that we weren’t expecting, but that is pretty much with any merchant processor. They’re not always upfront about every single charge you’re gonna get hit with.

There were some things that we agreed on, and then we were charged too much for, and I went back to them to say that it wasn’t what was agreed upon. And they corrected it. I liked how they structure their charging. They tell me what the credit card companies charge, and that they’re putting their percentage on top. Some merchants just say that we're gonna pay this full percent, but it ends up being a lot more than you would pay if you'd structure it like this.

They could improve upon their knowledge of the back end because that was where I’ve ran into issues with. Their technical support could do a better job. There were some things that I had wanted to get or had questions on, and they answered those questions. There was also issues I had, or I didn’t understand the way things worked on their end, because we were getting deposits later than I was expecting them. And I experienced some of their technical staff didn’t know what they were talking about because I would get different answers. But I was persistent, and finally we get through to someone who would figure it out. But if I just left it at that and went on, it would’ve been the wrong answer.

There was one time I got really upset. It was an oopsie on their end, and it took a long time to fix, and it was like someone’s money was strung out for several days. So someone didn’t get their money when they were told they would get it that day, and they couldn’t fix it. It was not a good situation. It was hard for us to explain to our customer why they didn’t have their money. There was nothing National Processing could do, and I never got a clear, straight answer. But we’ve moved on, and everything is going good.

National Processing response

Thank you for your review. National Processing appreciates your business and is committed to excellence. We are always interested in how we can improve our customer experience. Please give us a call if you ever have any questions or issues concerning your credit card processing.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I searched through Google and ended up choosing National Processing for their response time. I did one phone call with them, and from there, all my interaction with them was through email. And they were good. We’ve been with them for around six months. I use the virtual service and I like that it's very easy to send the bills that we as a company send out. A dashboard is also included so when I need something, it’s easy to find. However, we had an item that didn’t go through, so there were emails, and it was confusing as to did it or didn’t it go through. That could probably be streamlined a bit.

Hi Grace,

Thank you for your feedback! We will definitely take this information and work on improving. We appreciate your business, if you need anything in the future, please reach out!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Having been with the same credit card processor for over 10 years, I had no idea how much I was overpaying for my merchant services. Shopping the market for a new processor can be an overwhelming and intimidating process, but Josh ** and James ** with National Processing walked me through the process step by step. Josh was upfront and honest about what National Processing can and cannot offer in terms of pricing strategies, customer service, and equipment. He will even tell you the questions you should be asking that you're not!

I compared 3 different processors, and while all three were competitive, National Processing was definitely the best fit for my business. The thought of the actual process of transitioning my account and swapping out my equipment was a daunting task I was not looking forward to. But James made the transition "seamless" and the flow of my business was uninterrupted. Total transition and education about 10 minutes. The only negative I can say is that National Processing required me to sign a "Personal Guarantee" - no exceptions. I found that to be disappointing as my business is well established & financially sound and was reflected as such in the credit report they received. The "verdict" really came in when I received my first processing statement - straightforward, easy to read format, NO SURPRISES & SUPER LOW RATES! I would HIGHLY recommend National Processing to any business in need of credit card processing.

Hi Ginger!

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your business and if you need anything at all, please reach out.

Thanks!

Original review: May 15, 2019

When I first found you guys from Google, the person I first spoke with was Travis. He was very nice and helped me determine whether or not I will be able to proceed with National Processing as our merchant service provider since my business does fall in the "high-risk" category due to its nature of business. The entire time throughout the underwriting process, Travis answered all my questions in very timely manner and guided me along the way. Once approved, I no longer spoke with Travis (sales) and the person assisting me afterwards was James **. James, just like Travis, has always responded right away and also helped me with all my questions and needs. Even had a situation today and James had Danielle whom was also very nice take care of me. National Processing has trained their employees very well and I am very happy to be doing business with them. Thank you guys. William **

National Processing response

Thank you for your feedback William. We value your business and are here to help if you need anything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I’ve talked to a lot of different outfits and by far, National Processing's sales team was the best. They were very helpful and gave me good service. When I had to use their technical support a couple of times to get things properly set up, they were extremely helpful too. National Processing's service is the highlight of the experience and they have very good features. But I need to cancel, not because I didn’t have a very good experience with them, but I’ve changed my platform that has all of those features. However, if it wasn’t a waste of money for me, I would continue to use them.

National Processing response

Thank you John for your kind review.

National Processing is committed to providing excellent service all day, everyday. Please let us know if you ever have any questions/concerns about your credit card processing.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

The sales team of National Processing was real good and real competent. The experience went real smooth. Their equipment is updated over what I was using. Percentages to about the degree of what was expected. So, no surprises whatsoever.

National Processing response

We appreciate your review. It is always our commitment to give you the best service in the industry. We are always here if you ever have any questions or issues with your credit card processing.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

National Processing's sales team was very helpful. Moreover, their rates have been consistently as low as everyone else, if not a little lower. I bought a card counter that hooks up to my phone and it's easy. Their technical support team is also helpful and got me through my initial question smoothly.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I had rate issue so I did an online search in CardFellow or one of those reference sites and found National Processing. My interactions with their customer service team were good. They were prompt and helpful. I use ShopKeep through them. All we got was a reader and that's working fine. So far, so good.

National Processing response

Thank you for your kind review Michael. We are always here if you ever have any questions or issues regarding your credit card processing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

We had a client of ours that wanted to pay for services with a credit card. We went with National Processing and everything went good. It worked for what we needed at that time. But I've been contemplating on canceling it because we do not accept credit cards and we only used it once.

National Processing expert review by Beverly Harzog

National Processing provides a variety of  merchant processing products for any sized business. They provide personalized partnerships through dedicated account executives that will work with each company's processing needs. National Processing boasts guaranteed low rates, high-risk accounts solutions and no hidden fees.

• ACH payments: Businesses who use ACH payments typically pay a fee for each transaction, an expense that quickly adds up. National Processing offers companies with low credit card and check processing fees to help cut costs.

• Efficiency: National Processing can help businesses save time by offering secure batch file processing and recurring transactions. This means companies can submit one file with multiple transactions to be processed at once rather than processing them one at a time.

• Integrated Internet terminals: National Processing has integrated Internet terminals and web processing that can fit into any website, allowing companies to start an e-commerce side to their business. Terminals are secure and monitored to keep sensitive data locked away.

• Bill payment: National Processing can help customers pay their bills on time by setting up online accounts for customers on a company’s website. This feature allows customers the option of logging on and making payments from anywhere they have Internet access.

• Pricing: National Processing’s prices for ACH processing are $15 per month, $0.24 per transaction and $2.00 per return. Their credit card processing prices are $2.00 per month, 2.7 percent flat rate, $0.20 per transaction. National Processing also offers custom pricing for businesses processing over $10,000 a month.

• Best for: businesses looking for a merchant processing company with low rates and personalized service.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

National Processing Company Information