4.5/5 (47 ratings)

About National Processing

100% Transparent Pricing. They provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from small to large corporations trust National Processing.

National Processing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

You are amazing when it comes to crunch time and having my orders and data processed. I can trust none other than National Processing for me. Their amazing ability to take my mess and make me my payroll. Thank you national data for me our hard work.

Hello Walter,

We appreciate your feedback. It is always our goal to provide the best service to all our merchants. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

Our small business has had a great experience with National Processing thus far. The setup process was easy and the customer service was superb. I think the payment method of the card fee plus a small cut for them is very fair and allows you to avoid excess charges for debit cards. I also found the virtual terminal easy to use. In an industry where hidden fees can be the norm, I appreciate the itemized charge list and upfront nature of the few reasonable fees they have. I am glad we found them and I would recommend to other small businesses.

Get buying tips about Credit Card Processing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

We swapped over from another major processor and we have been saving quite a bit of money ever since. I really like the customer service as well. We have only had 1 major issue early on and I have been told it was corrected. It was a holiday weekend and you all had your main offices closed, our machine would not accept any payments. We tried and tried to call and get help but were just put on hold for hours until it eventually hung up on us. The next day we got through to you all and were told that somebody had forgot to switch the phone lines over to another department. After that we have had no issues.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

We have had the pleasure of working with you for 2 years now. Everything from the start went so smooth you make it so simple for us small businesses to get it right the first time we thank you. We tried other companies only to keep looking for someone that would work with us. your company is so nice to work with. Keep doing what you do so well. Thanks, TRUFIT SHUTTERS AND BLINDS.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

I am thrilled to have found a credit card processing service that was so easy to set up and understand. Special thanks go to Joe ** for his personal availability, attention and assistance in getting us going and in following up with us. He responded quickly when needed and checked back to make sure that all our questions were answered and explained. Without hesitation, I would recommend National Processing wholeheartedly.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

They claim to have the lowest rates but when you receive a billing statement, you will be in awe of how many charges they can dream up of to charge you. In the end you will pay 5-6% on your credit card charges. Switched to a flat-fee solution and absolutely love it. Would never consider these crooked processors again.

Hello Tom,

I apologize for your experience. This issue is of great importance since none of our accounts are priced that high. We would assume this issue is some kine of error that we would be happy to resolve. I was not able to find you in our database with the name and email address you provided. You can contact our support line at 800-720-3323 option 4 and we would be happy to escalate this issue to get it resolved. There are also couple of processing companies with similar names at National Processing LLC so it is also possible you were boarded with one of them. In any case, please reach out and let us correct the problem.

Thanks,
    Jeremy
    Support Manager

National Processing LLC

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Horrible company. Very unprofessional. They will close your account and hold your funds for no reason, Mary from operations is horrible. Stay away. I would give 0 stars if I could. This is absolutely no right at all what they did.

Hello Justin,

We are very sorry for your experience. National Processing LLC does not have an employee named Mary so we are wondering if perhaps you have us confused with another processing company or maybe you were talking to the wrong person. We would be very interested in helping to resolve your issue. I have not been able to find your name in our database either. If you will call in to our office at 800-720-3323 option 4, we would be happy to assist you.

If you are not boarded with National Processing LLC, perhaps we can assist you in finding who you are boarded with.

Thanks,
    Jeremy
    Customer Support Manager

National Processing LLC

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I have an issue with the high cost being changed to one of my clients ** or **. Please have someone contact me. It looks as if we are being charged 20%+ per transaction.. You can reach me at **.. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

Online customer service is extremely satisfactory in resolving pending matters. Pending matters have been promptly resolved with additional ways to avoid future problems with the system. Thus, adding smiles to business management and satisfied customers as well. Our recommendation to establish services with National Processing is a plus benefit.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Our building has used National Credit Reporting for new tenant leasing and are happy with the service and reporting provided. They can do both individual and company reports. The website is easy to navigate and their customer service is fast and responsive.

National Processing author review by Beverly Harzog

National Processing provides a variety of  merchant processing products for any sized business. They provide personalized partnerships through dedicated account executives that will work with each company's processing needs. National Processing boasts guaranteed low rates, high-risk accounts solutions and no hidden fees.

• ACH payments: Businesses who use ACH payments typically pay a fee for each transaction, an expense that quickly adds up. National Processing offers companies with low credit card and check processing fees to help cut costs.

• Efficiency: National Processing can help businesses save time by offering secure batch file processing and recurring transactions. This means companies can submit one file with multiple transactions to be processed at once rather than processing them one at a time.

• Integrated Internet terminals: National Processing has integrated Internet terminals and web processing that can fit into any website, allowing companies to start an e-commerce side to their business. Terminals are secure and monitored to keep sensitive data locked away.

• Bill payment: National Processing can help customers pay their bills on time by setting up online accounts for customers on a company’s website. This feature allows customers the option of logging on and making payments from anywhere they have Internet access.

• Pricing: National Processing’s prices for ACH processing are $15 per month, $0.24 per transaction and $2.00 per return. Their credit card processing prices are $2.00 per month, 2.7 percent flat rate, $0.20 per transaction. National Processing also offers custom pricing for businesses processing over $10,000 a month.

by Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

National Processing Company Information