4.73/5
Based on 229 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

We provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from SMB to large corporations trust National Processing. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if we can’t beat your current rates, we’ll give you a $500 VISA gift card! We are your transparent and trusted source for credit card, ACH, e-commerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

National Processing Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 23, 2018

302 National Processing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I received great service from Laurie **! She guided me through the process and responded quickly to my emails. Everything was fast and easy, I will recommend this company for any credit card processing system. Thanks for your fast and efficient response.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Haven't got my terminals yet. Looking forward to starting with barcoding a 45 year old business. But sales people and service have been great. Josh has been very patient with us while we hit our busy time and help around our hours. I'm sure he will be hearing from us as we teach older family member new tricks in the business.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Polite and courteous. Excellent service. He helped me while I waited on the phone and sent me the required info I needed to move forward. We have had some fraud recently and with your help we have been able to identify the problem. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I worked with Laurie to set up processing for my BNI chapter. It was a little challenging because I had no idea how our chapter was organized or what we would run as. She was extremely patient and prompt when I had questions. We were finally able to get everything set up and when I went to use the system it was so easy! Very user friendly and similar to past systems that I've used. I know that if I have any questions the customer service is going to be just as great!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I submitted a referral for my own Housekeeping business credit card processing for Creative Household Services, LLC to National Processing via the Tranont Builder App on my cell phone. The very next day I was contacted by phone by Josh **. He had me describe my need for credit card processing. From there he suggested which offer would best suit my business needs. From there he sent me an application/agreement. I did not fill it out right away.

Then the next day Josh called me again just for a follow up to make sure I had received the information required of me to set this all up plus he asked if I had any questions. He told me I need to get a voided check from my bank which I did. However what was given to me was not acceptable to National Processing so Josh came up with another way to get the information I needed to submit by getting a letter from my bank plus got the correct voided check as well. Overall I was very happy with the way Josh worked with me. I am excited to work with National Processing. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Just signed up for Credit Card processing and so far the online portal has been very easy to use. I also like to fact that I accept all 4 major credit cards, both credit and debit cards. Another great thing is that my money is in my account the next day. Great experience so far!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

From the start when I first contacted National Processing for my credit processing it was a extremely easy process. They had my account set up within just a few days, and excellent customer service. They offer excellent rates and no contract and no hidden fees. Are always there if there ever is a problem. I highly recommend National Processing!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Very quick turnaround time. I found this company from a LinkedIn referral and they had great rates and great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone and they are your one stop shop. I have my machines sitting here waiting for me to get them hooked up and online.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Overall what a wonderful experience! Never had any issues and was able to rely on National Processing to take care of us while we focused on running our business. Thanks again to you guys for always processing our payments on time so we were able to pay our suppliers and keep our business growing.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Josh was great. He walked me through every question I had. I'd researched other POS systems but Josh stood out. He was quick to respond and always happy to help. I felt like I could trust him, he had my business first in mind. Give him a raise.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Very positive experience. Laurie ** was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend your service to anyone. Some of the application was confusing with all the different fees so hopefully I understood everything. Fees with this service seem more reasonable than a company that I used in the past.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Easiest transition I have ever made! Laurie was so helpful and the process was seamless!! Excited to use this service! I was able to do it all via email and she was so quick to respond. Not only are the rates significantly better than my previous processing company, the customer service is untouchable!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I was tired of dragging payments from clients so I looked into e-check processing. Not only is National Processing rated very high, but they were able to get me set up in a matter of days. Nate was very helpful in getting my account set up and I took my first payment the same day I got my confirmation email.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Laurie ** helped me and for the first time in my life dealing with a merchant services company, I felt like my business was actually going to be appreciated. The app process was easy and seamless and I am looking forward to enhancing my business with your virtual terminal. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

Thank you for providing an easy transition to a new processing company with lower rates! The salesman that I worked with was very knowledgeable and willing to help answer all of my questions! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I called to find out about your services and what you have to offer and it was good but the gentleman that I was talking to was very rude on giving me info on what I asked for and told me that I didn't know what I was saying when I was asking about the services and how can it help my company.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Both Associates that I dealt with in the transition process were extremely helpful and very courteous. Nate **, Tabitha ** and a gentleman in Tech Support named Josh. It has been a long time since I have had an almost uneventful transaction in any banking situation. Thank you for the good service. Now we hope that the monthly transactions happen as good as the initial transition.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Ok. let me start by saying this place is the very best place I ever done business with. I will and I have recommend to a lot of friends and family. I love their customer service. They get a triple AAA+. This might sound weird. I could I would make the public use their services. Thank you for being the best.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We worked with Nate to get our account set-up and our merchant terminal ordered. He was very helpful every step of the way, and everything was received in a timely manner. We are very happy with the service and our fees are less than our previous credit card processing company. Win-Win!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Building a website and so far the transition has been well worth the extra effort and seamless. National has been very pleasant to work with. Prompt and straight forward and I would highly recommend your services to a friend. Thanks again.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My experience was the best. They are the most reliable co. and friendly people around. They took care of me 100% and I would recommend them to all friends and family. My aunt is the one who recommended them and I thank them every day. I just love you guys.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

National Processing makes the ACH process so easy! Set-up is minimal and everything works automatically. I use this for non-profit donations and it is inexpensive and problem-free! They provide the form needed to give to donors and with just a few clicks I can have a new donor set up in minutes. Donors get automatic emails when ACH is pulled. Can't think of any improvements needed - perfect service.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Was smooth transition change from another card processing company. Customer service is always five star service when you call. Always prompt and helpful with any issue I may have or help that I may need. Very glad and very satisfied with the change and move to National Processing. Highly recommended!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

National Processing has very good customer service. They are always able to answer my questions and help me with whatever I need. They also check in with me once in a while to see if there is anything they can help me with. I have had only good experiences with them over the past several years.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I love this company! Just about two years ago I helped a past employer of mine switch their account from ADP to National Processing. The experience received a has been nothing but exceptional. Through National Processing, we were able to shorten the screening process of prospective employees from 7-14 business days to instead a window of 6 to 72 hours, which is an AMAZING improvement. A wonderful staff and product made this happen and the employer has benefited both in its hiring process as well as its financial savings per screening. 10/10 would recommend. :)

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Nice, clear, and simple communique. Otherwise no added irrelevancies, and/ or unsolicited requests. There was no pressure solicitations, no unexpected demands or otherwise obtrusive conduct or communique that would have otherwise deterred me from conduction of business in the future with the center.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Overall I am satisfied with my experience with National Processing, mainly because their rates were better than any other competitor and that's is what matters the most when considering a credit card merchant processor. There were some hiccups with my order and setup, if it wasn't for these I would have given a 5 star rating.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

When starting the process to change over our account, I had several questions and concerns. Working with Nate I felt ok with asking anything. We found what worked best for our small company and its needs, while also learning to understand how the whole process worked. I would recommended National Processing to anyone who asked. Thank you Nate for all your help.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

My 2 Favourite things about National Processing is the fact that I can process the transaction directly from our accounting software (Quickbooks Desktop) and that there is a vault that keeps our customer's credit card numbers safe so I don't have to do it manually every time. This has reduced the amount of time I am processing monthly payments to a mere fraction of the time! Anytime I have had an issue their customer support team has been right there to help us out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing this service!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

We have been running cc's for about 1 year. We operate on Quick Books. The National Processing system was supposed to work like Quick Books. It does not. We have to go through an extra step to complete a transaction. However we have found NP to be a little less expensive. No much though.

National Processing Company Information

nationalprocessing.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use