toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

National Processing

Brenner thank you for the great review! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you for your business. We are glad we were able to get your business up and running quickly. We wish you the best, please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

When we had a bunch of charge backs due to an old 800 # not working we lost our processing services from our old provider. The team at National quickly jumped in and got us processing again the next day. A simple email link and digital signatures was all it took. Since then they go out of their way to provide true world class service. They are a delight to work with.

I love the new updates. 24/7 medical services and new comp plan. Every topic was amazing and I learn a lot from it. Love all the speakers. They did an amazing job. I'm very touch by each one them. I feel like we're a big family. We work together as a team to WIN!!!

All of my questions get answered in a very timely manner and the moral support is a very Welcoming Feeling. I am able to present to others with the Confidence of knowing that my Team won't let me down when my prospects have difficult questions.

I am new to Tranont and just referred a business to National Processing... He liked their proposal and now is very pleased with the service both from National and from the processing equipment. He has never had such an efficient system and is totally delighted. He has also told me his customers love the quick service he can now give them.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Jennifer! We value the relationship we have with all of our resellers. You have been great and we really look forward to continue to work with you and your team.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

Nate was very helpful and answered my question and guided me in the right direction. I asked what I needed to do and he copied me in all emails so that I was aware of where we stood with our prospect. Very helpful!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

The referral process is quick and very easy! Very impressed with how easy National Processing has made it to set up referrals. I have never had to contact customer support so am not able to comment about their customer support.

Learning about National Processing was a great experience. I like the fact that we can try and help people find the best deal and if we can't we send them a Visa gift card. It shows we have compassion, well, that National Processing has compassion and makes this a great company.

National is very easy to work with and covered all of my questions and concerns promptly and with utmost professionalism! Transition was quick and seamless! I would highly recommend this service to anyone using a Merchant Processing system! Very good!

I found National Processing to be a great company to work with. Their information is clear and working with Ginny was a pleasure. I spent the previous 6 months setting up and working with a different merchant service provider and the whole process was mess - a lot of additional fees, confusing statements, etc. National Processing provides clear cost analysis and detailed, accurate information. I would and do recommend them to everyone.

National Processing always has great service. Every time I am working with an account, they are efficient, organized, and perform everything in a timely manner. I am pleased to work with such a great company that goes out of their way to help customers.

Never in my life have I ever encountered ONE company that the owner has personally coached us because he sees potential and he believes in us. I have learned so much from all of my mentors and never have I had a mentor that cares about my future. Life changing experience!

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Cathy! We value the relationship we have with all of our resellers. You have been great and we really look forward to continue to work with you and your team.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I love calling in and talking to Josh, Ginny or Nate. All 3 are very helpful and proactive. They always come up with a solution for our potential customers. Tabitha has also been a joy to work with. National Processing is very fortunate to have a group of very hard working individuals that want to pick the best solution for the customer. Thanks.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Michael! We are glad we could be a good fit for your business and help you make things easier when it comes to processing. As always we are here if you ever need anything!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

We are completely satisfied with our choice switching from Moneris to National Processing. We process all of our transactions through the Gateway computer method and have found the program super simple to use. National Processing's service is efficient, professional and friendly and we have found access to support very easy. There is always someone there to take the call right away. The added bonus is that we are saving money on every transaction.

National Processing

Cambridge, thank you for the review! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you your trust in and support of us. Please feel free to call if you ever need anything or would just simply like to chat!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I was recently in touch with the customer service department of National Processing and was so happy with my experience. I had some questions about my account that I needed cleared up and the employee who assisted me was pleasant and knowledgeable. I appreciate anytime that a company goes above and beyond my expectations and wanted to give credit to the employees who helped make it happen. Thanks National Processing. I will be a client for a lifetime.

National Processing

Thanks for the review Athanasius.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

Joined it August 25, 2016. I use Taxbot to monitor my mileage. I used re discredit to see my credit score. Checked some cards that I can apply and personal loans that I can avail. I have to change filters because it's general 10,000 dollars for inquiries.

National Processing

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the input on what we can do to improve. We are sorry you are having issues with your swiper, somebody from our customer support team will reach out to you within the next 2 business days.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I have to type in the credit card number more often than not and it is VERY inconvenient! And I don't get very much help from customer support to get it fixed! I'm about ready to switch back to square!

National Processing

Thank you for the review Brian. I apologize you feel that we fell short in closing your referrals. If there is anything we can do to earn your trust in the future please let us know!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

You are the laziest company I have ever worked with. You're a bunch of liars and never follow through with a job. I gave you several accounts and you couldn't even close one. I have never been more disappointed in company and will never support you again.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Marion! We have enjoyed working with you and your referrals. We look forward to continuing to working with you for years to come.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I have been referring National Processing now since middle of 2015 and have had excellent service with your staff. Your staff has given very quick response time and excellent follow-up! You have been able to save my clients' money and unfortunately some of them have not wanted to change providers, and some told their current provider of how much you were saving them, and their provider reduced their fees! I just want to thank you for your fabulous customer service and savings!

National Processing

Thank you for the review Jenn!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

When I called for more information, they were extremely helpful and informing. I would definitely use them if needed for my own personal use, as well as will continued to recommend them to others. They are quick to respond and are professional.

National Processing

Hello Kim, thank you for the review! We are glad we were a good fit with your friend. We hope that you both refer our services to other business owners you might know!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

My friend Suzie was handled very professionally and politely. She is very happy with your service recommendations. She was impressed with the discrepancies and overcharges you found in her other merchants service company. She will definitely recommend you to other business owners she knows.

National Processing

Thank you for the review Shari! We are always working to offer the best products and services available to our merchants. Thank you for your trust in National Processing.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Called this afternoon about whether National Processing would offer the square product to business. Not only did I get a yes but they offer it to business that use for iPhones AND Androids. What a plus!!! I have a lot of business in my small town that uses this product. Thank National Processing not only for having but going above and beyond to offer to both cell phones. This will make it easier to sell!!

I don't have yet experience to this items. iPad I can use in the business. Easy to carry on. Also I can use as a contact business organizations. A friend has have a iPad. Easy to contact in the website, talk to her family and friends.

National Processing

Thank you for the review Brian! We are glad we could accommodate your Spanish speaking merchant. We have a team that can support multiple different languages! We look forward to working with you and your merchants in the future.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I had the easiest time referring Hector to your company. Adam, who speaks Spanish, was able to talk to Hector in his native language. Quite the convenience. Hector was able to save hundreds of dollars from switching his processing company.

National Processing

Thank you for your honest review Mike. We appreciate the input! We will have somebody from our customer support team reach out to you within the next 2 business days to see what we need to do to make this right. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Do not recommend this company. They charged me a 10 percent last month. I will be turning in to Idaho attorney-general. These fees are higher than all the companies I have ever done business with. Would recommend that you get a contract without no other fees guaranteed or they agree to pay you damages.

National Processing

Thanks for the review Nanette! We are glad we were able to be a good fit for you and your business. As always we are here if you need anything, please feel free to call!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Easy to set up, great rep, great customer service. Quick precise transactions, user-friendly. It has made paying my contractors so much easier. Worth it! I recommend to any small or large business. At first I was hesitant but the rep was too caring and helpful explaining the whole process. Thanks!!!

National Processing

Thank you for the review Lawrence! We are glad you had a good experience with out customer service team. We pride ourselves in offering all merchants and partners exceptional customer support to differentiate our company from others.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

I have worked with the NP team several times, and every time I am blown away by their exceptional customer service. They are always friendly, professional and quick to help! Their team is polite, cordial and goes out of the way to help get my questions answered in a timely fashion.

Factual basis uncertain

National Processing

I apologize you had this experience with your processor! Unfortunately you have us confused with who ever your processor is, we do not process for any Merry Maids locations.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Sent many things that I did not need and was billed for. I feel that this was deceptive. I never received a receipt for purchase. I will not be purchasing any items from you in the future with this level of service that you provided. I will make sure to pass this information on to other Merry Maids.

National Processing

Joshua, thank you for the great review! We are glad we could help your client and keep you informed as well. We look forward to continue working with you!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

So I had a business that I was save quite a bit of money with National Processing, and one thing that I really like was that the rep that was working with me and the customer was very good and made sure everybody knew what was going on so it made it very nice and easy. So I am very pleased with the company.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Peter! We are glad you were treated professionally by our team here at National Processing. We thank you for your business and look forward to this partnership. We do our best to offer each merchant a personalized service experience. Do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

When I was contacted by credit services the phone call was extremely professional. I was welcomed by the associate that I spoke with like I was family. He made me feel like I was special to him and was treated as such. My experience was wonderful and I will recommend this service to others because I was accepted with a prominent sense of professionalism.

National Processing

Thank you for the review Deborah! We do our best to make sure the transition to us is as smooth as possible. We look forward to many years of business together!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

We have just been using National Processing for few months now and are very happy with it. Very prompt in setting it up and the cost is less than what we were previously paying. We are very happy with the service and product.

National Processing Company Profile