Call toll free
4.67/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

100% Transparent Pricing. We provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from small to large corporations trust National Processing.

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if we can’t beat your current rates, we’ll give you a $500 AMEX gift card!

We are your transparent and trusted source for credit card processing, ACH, eCommerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

View More View More

National Processing Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

For the most part, I've had a good experience with National Processing. I found them on a web search and like that everything is online. To process credit cards, I just go to their portal. We rarely take credit cards though and for the most part, we don't use their services. So somebody from National Processing called me, and wanted to make sure that I knew what I needed to know to process transactions. They were friendly and helpful.

National Processing response

Thank you for your feedback Ken. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with. We're always here to help.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Card Processing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I searched through Google and ended up choosing National Processing for their response time. I did one phone call with them, and from there, all my interaction with them was through email. And they were good. We’ve been with them for around six months. I use the virtual service and I like that it's very easy to send the bills that we as a company send out. A dashboard is also included so when I need something, it’s easy to find. However, we had an item that didn’t go through, so there were emails, and it was confusing as to did it or didn’t it go through. That could probably be streamlined a bit.

Hi Grace,

Thank you for your feedback! We will definitely take this information and work on improving. We appreciate your business, if you need anything in the future, please reach out!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I have been using National Processing for about nine months now and am very pleased with the quick and accurate service, plus the fees are reasonable. It is really helpful to have my deposit the next business day. I definitely would recommend National Processing to other businesses.

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your business! If you need anything at all, please reach out!

Original review: May 15, 2019

When I first found you guys from Google, the person I first spoke with was Travis. He was very nice and helped me determine whether or not I will be able to proceed with National Processing as our merchant service provider since my business does fall in the "high-risk" category due to its nature of business. The entire time throughout the underwriting process, Travis answered all my questions in very timely manner and guided me along the way. Once approved, I no longer spoke with Travis (sales) and the person assisting me afterwards was James **. James, just like Travis, has always responded right away and also helped me with all my questions and needs. Even had a situation today and James had Danielle whom was also very nice take care of me. National Processing has trained their employees very well and I am very happy to be doing business with them. Thank you guys. William **

National Processing response

Thank you for your feedback William. We value your business and are here to help if you need anything.

Original review: May 13, 2019

We just switched to National Processing, so far our experience has been great. I have been working with sales representative Josh, extremely nice knowledgeable guy, very patient, answered all my questions and I had million of them. The customer service was helpful and directions were simple to follow, that made the transition very smooth. This experience is the complete opposite from what I had with other company, they are interested in your business, and will do everything possible to keep it, it makes you feel really appreciated. Also rates are compatible, statement is easy to read, you understand what you are paying for, no hidden fees, made up charges. Will definitely update if anything changes with time.

National Processing response

Thank you for your feedback Victoria, we appreciate it! Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

We've had the POS system from National Processing for two years and it's very easy to use. Everything is good and I haven't had any issues with it.

National Processing response

Thank you Sara for your kind review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Ken and James are Wonderful! They were with me every step of the way during the set up of their payment processing, on my website. The platform is extremely user friendly and easy to use. I wish everything was this easy. :)

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for your feedback. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to call us! We appreciate your business.

- National Processing Team

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I got the VX 520 through National Processing and dealing with their sales rep was fine. The equipment is easy to use. They could improve on their fees though. I pay almost the same amount as rent as I do credit card fees. But overall, they're good.

National Processing response

Thank you for your review. We are always looking for feedback to help us improve. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I have a very small, new business and needed a way to process credit cards with my patients that are out in the field. My experience with National Processing was not good. They're very hard to deal with and won't answer the phone. They try to email through some kind of helpdesk system. Plus, their people are very rude and you can't escalate anything. It's really frustrating.

Moreover, they never sent me any way to implement the mobile card reader that they were supposed to provide so I tried to cancel the service. I said that I was not able to use it and nobody would help me implement it. They can validate that I've never used their service and that I've paid them for more than 12 months. But then they threatened me with a huge cancellation charge. I can't even fathom that I would have ever signed anything that was longer than a 12-month period. Plus, I don't think I signed anything that said I committed to anything more than month-to-month, but I don't have any access to their documents. It's in some kind of document system that National Processing had for me to complete.

Hello Lynne,

We are very sorry for the experience you have had. Based on your description, it sounds like you may have been speaking with one of our affiliate support team instead of directly with National Processing LLC. They probably did not have access to your account. Our records show that we sent your card reader on June 15, 2018. Our activation team have made numerous attempts to contact you but always had to leave a voice mail or your phone line was attached to a fax machine so they could not leave a voice mail during those times. We are happy to get you processing. Please call us at 800-720-3323 and we will get you processing.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I have had no problems using this company for my small business. I have an older card machine that I purchased from the company which has had a few glitches, but the tech support group has helped me through everything and kept me up and running. They are always easy to contact and will help when you need it.

Hi Dawn,

Thank you so much for providing this feedback. We're happy you chose National Processing. If you need anything at all, please reach out. Thank you for your business!

National Processing expert review by Beverly Harzog

National Processing provides a variety of  merchant processing products for any sized business. They provide personalized partnerships through dedicated account executives that will work with each company's processing needs. National Processing boasts guaranteed low rates, high-risk accounts solutions and no hidden fees.

• ACH payments: Businesses who use ACH payments typically pay a fee for each transaction, an expense that quickly adds up. National Processing offers companies with low credit card and check processing fees to help cut costs.

• Efficiency: National Processing can help businesses save time by offering secure batch file processing and recurring transactions. This means companies can submit one file with multiple transactions to be processed at once rather than processing them one at a time.

• Integrated Internet terminals: National Processing has integrated Internet terminals and web processing that can fit into any website, allowing companies to start an e-commerce side to their business. Terminals are secure and monitored to keep sensitive data locked away.

• Bill payment: National Processing can help customers pay their bills on time by setting up online accounts for customers on a company’s website. This feature allows customers the option of logging on and making payments from anywhere they have Internet access.

• Pricing: National Processing’s prices for ACH processing are $15 per month, $0.24 per transaction and $2.00 per return. Their credit card processing prices are $2.00 per month, 2.7 percent flat rate, $0.20 per transaction. National Processing also offers custom pricing for businesses processing over $10,000 a month.

• Best for: businesses looking for a merchant processing company with low rates and personalized service.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

National Processing Company Information