4.69/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

We provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from SMB to large corporations trust National Processing. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if we can’t beat your current rates, we’ll give you a $500 VISA gift card! We are your transparent and trusted source for credit card, ACH, e-commerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

National Processing Gallery (3)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 10, 2017

298 National Processing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Just signed up for Credit Card processing and so far the online portal has been very easy to use. I also like to fact that I accept all 4 major credit cards, both credit and debit cards. Another great thing is that my money is in my account the next day. Great experience so far!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

From the start when I first contacted National Processing for my credit processing it was a extremely easy process. They had my account set up within just a few days, and excellent customer service. They offer excellent rates and no contract and no hidden fees. Are always there if there ever is a problem. I highly recommend National Processing!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Very quick turnaround time. I found this company from a LinkedIn referral and they had great rates and great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone and they are your one stop shop. I have my machines sitting here waiting for me to get them hooked up and online.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Overall what a wonderful experience! Never had any issues and was able to rely on National Processing to take care of us while we focused on running our business. Thanks again to you guys for always processing our payments on time so we were able to pay our suppliers and keep our business growing.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Josh was great. He walked me through every question I had. I'd researched other POS systems but Josh stood out. He was quick to respond and always happy to help. I felt like I could trust him, he had my business first in mind. Give him a raise.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Very positive experience. Laurie ** was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend your service to anyone. Some of the application was confusing with all the different fees so hopefully I understood everything. Fees with this service seem more reasonable than a company that I used in the past.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Easiest transition I have ever made! Laurie was so helpful and the process was seamless!! Excited to use this service! I was able to do it all via email and she was so quick to respond. Not only are the rates significantly better than my previous processing company, the customer service is untouchable!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I was tired of dragging payments from clients so I looked into e-check processing. Not only is National Processing rated very high, but they were able to get me set up in a matter of days. Nate was very helpful in getting my account set up and I took my first payment the same day I got my confirmation email.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Laurie ** helped me and for the first time in my life dealing with a merchant services company, I felt like my business was actually going to be appreciated. The app process was easy and seamless and I am looking forward to enhancing my business with your virtual terminal. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

Thank you for providing an easy transition to a new processing company with lower rates! The salesman that I worked with was very knowledgeable and willing to help answer all of my questions! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I called to find out about your services and what you have to offer and it was good but the gentleman that I was talking to was very rude on giving me info on what I asked for and told me that I didn't know what I was saying when I was asking about the services and how can it help my company.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Both Associates that I dealt with in the transition process were extremely helpful and very courteous. Nate **, Tabitha ** and a gentleman in Tech Support named Josh. It has been a long time since I have had an almost uneventful transaction in any banking situation. Thank you for the good service. Now we hope that the monthly transactions happen as good as the initial transition.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Ok. let me start by saying this place is the very best place I ever done business with. I will and I have recommend to a lot of friends and family. I love their customer service. They get a triple AAA+. This might sound weird. I could I would make the public use their services. Thank you for being the best.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We worked with Nate to get our account set-up and our merchant terminal ordered. He was very helpful every step of the way, and everything was received in a timely manner. We are very happy with the service and our fees are less than our previous credit card processing company. Win-Win!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Building a website and so far the transition has been well worth the extra effort and seamless. National has been very pleasant to work with. Prompt and straight forward and I would highly recommend your services to a friend. Thanks again.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My experience was the best. They are the most reliable co. and friendly people around. They took care of me 100% and I would recommend them to all friends and family. My aunt is the one who recommended them and I thank them every day. I just love you guys.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

National Processing makes the ACH process so easy! Set-up is minimal and everything works automatically. I use this for non-profit donations and it is inexpensive and problem-free! They provide the form needed to give to donors and with just a few clicks I can have a new donor set up in minutes. Donors get automatic emails when ACH is pulled. Can't think of any improvements needed - perfect service.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Was smooth transition change from another card processing company. Customer service is always five star service when you call. Always prompt and helpful with any issue I may have or help that I may need. Very glad and very satisfied with the change and move to National Processing. Highly recommended!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

National Processing has very good customer service. They are always able to answer my questions and help me with whatever I need. They also check in with me once in a while to see if there is anything they can help me with. I have had only good experiences with them over the past several years.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I love this company! Just about two years ago I helped a past employer of mine switch their account from ADP to National Processing. The experience received a has been nothing but exceptional. Through National Processing, we were able to shorten the screening process of prospective employees from 7-14 business days to instead a window of 6 to 72 hours, which is an AMAZING improvement. A wonderful staff and product made this happen and the employer has benefited both in its hiring process as well as its financial savings per screening. 10/10 would recommend. :)

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Nice, clear, and simple communique. Otherwise no added irrelevancies, and/ or unsolicited requests. There was no pressure solicitations, no unexpected demands or otherwise obtrusive conduct or communique that would have otherwise deterred me from conduction of business in the future with the center.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Overall I am satisfied with my experience with National Processing, mainly because their rates were better than any other competitor and that's is what matters the most when considering a credit card merchant processor. There were some hiccups with my order and setup, if it wasn't for these I would have given a 5 star rating.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

When starting the process to change over our account, I had several questions and concerns. Working with Nate I felt ok with asking anything. We found what worked best for our small company and its needs, while also learning to understand how the whole process worked. I would recommended National Processing to anyone who asked. Thank you Nate for all your help.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

My 2 Favourite things about National Processing is the fact that I can process the transaction directly from our accounting software (Quickbooks Desktop) and that there is a vault that keeps our customer's credit card numbers safe so I don't have to do it manually every time. This has reduced the amount of time I am processing monthly payments to a mere fraction of the time! Anytime I have had an issue their customer support team has been right there to help us out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing this service!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

We have been running cc's for about 1 year. We operate on Quick Books. The National Processing system was supposed to work like Quick Books. It does not. We have to go through an extra step to complete a transaction. However we have found NP to be a little less expensive. No much though.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I am more than pleased and happy with National Processing. My rep was excellent at explaining all the fine print and they are extremely competitive with rates and are upfront about all associated costs. I continue to recommend National Processing to my colleagues.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I chose to switch to National Processing when they were able to cut my transaction fees in half! It was very easy to get signed up. Josh treated me with honesty and answered all my questions. I am very happy to have switched.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Offering excellent Customer Service and a product that exceeds market expectations both in cost and quality, National Processing goes above and beyond. Not to mention, just when you think it couldn't get better, they add a new improvement to the customer interface! I couldn't be happier! Thanks, National Processing for offering a great ACH/merchant processing service.

Original review: July 31, 2017

National Processing credit card processing services has been a great asset to our small business. As a small business it is necessary for us to save money in even the smallest of ways. National Processing has helped us do that guaranteeing us the lowest fees on our credit card processing. Also, they make sure that we are up to date and compliant with government standards. National Processing comes highly recommended from this small, hometown business.

Original review: July 31, 2017

National Processing made the transition from my former credit card processor real simple, they did most of the work. They also saved my business a substantial amount of money in monthly fees so more is coming back to my bottom line. Would definitely recommend them to other large and small businesses.

National Processing Company Information