Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5

100% Transparent Pricing. They provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from small to large corporations trust National Processing.

They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if they can’t beat your current rates, they’ll give you a $500 AMEX gift card!

They are your transparent and trusted source for credit card processing, ACH, eCommerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

National Processing Gallery (3)
View More View More
National Processing Call Now Toll Free (888) 864-5188 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

National Processing Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

National Processing's rates are decent for me as a small business. However, I was a little misled because they told me I was not gonna have any fees and I ended having a small 12.99 fee. It's still a fee that I didn't expect to have. I switched to them about middle of last year, and generally, my only problem is when I have a question, their account managers change all the time. I couldn't get in touch with the person that I spoke to initially when I set up the account. Trying to find an actual person to talk to is ridiculous - that's for all the processing companies. I thought that National Processing will be different but that has not been the case. And then somewhere along the line, I emailed some customer service line and finally got somebody to answer me back. But it wasn't simple. You should be able to call up the customer service number, go through the prompts and get a person.

National Processing response

Your comments are appreciated. We need feedback to help us improve. We do understand that it can be frustrating whenever there is employee turn over. I am not sure if you have our direct support number. Please call us at 800-720-3323 the next time you have any questions or concerns about your merchant account. We are always here to help.

Get buying tips about Credit Card Processing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I bank with Chase and do almost everything with them, including ACH. Although they have a nice format and it's easy to work with them, their response is very poor. Also, they don't know ACH and they sell that service out to some other company. So, I decided to try National Processing. When we set it up, the reps were really nice. I had to call them when I started switching over more accounts and they were willing to walk me through. They've also answered whenever I called them.

NP is great for a corporation but for a small business person like me that doesn't really get too much into it, I find it tedious. I set up the easy accounts with them but there are those that I have to do more maintenance and I hesitate doing it being that the system with NP is much more complicated. So, I'm in the middle between something overly simple like Chase to something overly professional like NP. I would recommend that they have a couple of different formats, one template for small businesses and another one for corporate businesses. So just by looking at it, I will be able to wobble through. Still, I'm satisfied with NP.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

National Processing had really good reviews for customer service, and all those stuff, like fees, were laid out there. So, it's easy. Everything was very straightforward. They were not pushy, and I didn’t have to listen to a spiel. The rep gave me all the info, and I told him I was gonna look at some other places and think about it, and he said it was cool and then gave me his contact info. We purchased processing credit card and the model is like you normally find in a gas station, where you put a card in and then push some numbers. It is real easy to use.

We had to contact customer support a few times and we get the same person every time. She remembers my name and who we are, and I got her email and her phone number. We've got some clients who have Health Savings Account, and their cards weren’t working on it. It turned out they just had to turn something on on their end, and on the credit card company end, and did it within a day, and then it worked. Also, something was weird about American Express the first time I ran it, so I called them up and they ran me through it. So it was easy.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

National Processing's rate and the fact that they were clear about them made me go with them. I had looked around before I found them, and it didn’t seem like people explained it very well. The salesman that I worked with explained things to where I could kinda understand it better and was a little more prepared. We still had some surprises come through that we weren’t expecting, but that is pretty much with any merchant processor. They’re not always upfront about every single charge you’re gonna get hit with.

There were some things that we agreed on, and then we were charged too much for, and I went back to them to say that it wasn’t what was agreed upon. And they corrected it. I liked how they structure their charging. They tell me what the credit card companies charge, and that they’re putting their percentage on top. Some merchants just say that we're gonna pay this full percent, but it ends up being a lot more than you would pay if you'd structure it like this.

They could improve upon their knowledge of the back end because that was where I’ve ran into issues with. Their technical support could do a better job. There were some things that I had wanted to get or had questions on, and they answered those questions. There was also issues I had, or I didn’t understand the way things worked on their end, because we were getting deposits later than I was expecting them. And I experienced some of their technical staff didn’t know what they were talking about because I would get different answers. But I was persistent, and finally we get through to someone who would figure it out. But if I just left it at that and went on, it would’ve been the wrong answer.

There was one time I got really upset. It was an oopsie on their end, and it took a long time to fix, and it was like someone’s money was strung out for several days. So someone didn’t get their money when they were told they would get it that day, and they couldn’t fix it. It was not a good situation. It was hard for us to explain to our customer why they didn’t have their money. There was nothing National Processing could do, and I never got a clear, straight answer. But we’ve moved on, and everything is going good.

National Processing response

Thank you for your review. National Processing appreciates your business and is committed to excellence. We are always interested in how we can improve our customer experience. Please give us a call if you ever have any questions or issues concerning your credit card processing.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Having been with the same credit card processor for over 10 years, I had no idea how much I was overpaying for my merchant services. Shopping the market for a new processor can be an overwhelming and intimidating process, but Josh ** and James ** with National Processing walked me through the process step by step. Josh was upfront and honest about what National Processing can and cannot offer in terms of pricing strategies, customer service, and equipment. He will even tell you the questions you should be asking that you're not!

I compared 3 different processors, and while all three were competitive, National Processing was definitely the best fit for my business. The thought of the actual process of transitioning my account and swapping out my equipment was a daunting task I was not looking forward to. But James made the transition "seamless" and the flow of my business was uninterrupted. Total transition and education about 10 minutes. The only negative I can say is that National Processing required me to sign a "Personal Guarantee" - no exceptions. I found that to be disappointing as my business is well established & financially sound and was reflected as such in the credit report they received. The "verdict" really came in when I received my first processing statement - straightforward, easy to read format, NO SURPRISES & SUPER LOW RATES! I would HIGHLY recommend National Processing to any business in need of credit card processing.

Hi Ginger!

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your business and if you need anything at all, please reach out.

Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

National Processing was gonna charge me $6.95 as compared to the one that I had which was charging me $185 a month, so I switched. They gave me something to put on my phone just to swipe cards, and that’s what I’ve been using. It's very easy. National Processing is a good company. I’ve been very happy with them up until now. It has been confusing lately. I’ve called my merchant’s account rep and they’re trying to figure things out, but it’s been difficult. They took money out of my account without letting me know that they were gonna do this. And it wasn’t a correct amount and they said that they had a lot of trouble. It was a technical problem, but a lot of accounts were affected. Since then, they have put the money back in. So, they rectified the situation.

National Processing response

Thank you Patty for your kind review. National Processing LLC is committed to providing the best merchant services at the best price. We are always here if you need us.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

National Processing's system is easy to use, works well and efficient. I think the online presence could give a speedier funding. Also, their reps have been informative and they work well with us.

National Processing response

Thank you Gregory for your thoughtful review. Please reach out to us if you ever have any questions. We are always here to help.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I went with National Processing because of some consumer reviews written up, as well as because of their pricing. Dealing with them has been a positive experience. I like the ease of use of their equipment, and their website interface is very user-friendly too.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

According to my associates, National Processing's system is very good. We have a virtual terminal and the service has been excellent. There's been no complaint and if there's an issue, they respond right away.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

The company we initially had did not process Mastercards. We were trying to find a company that would and a National Processing rep sent an email. We use them for credit card payments. I just hit the online portal to process the payments and it's been good so far.

National Processing response

Thank you for your kind review. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or issues with your credit card processing.

National Processing author review by Beverly Harzog

National Processing provides a variety of  merchant processing products for any sized business. They provide personalized partnerships through dedicated account executives that will work with each company's processing needs. National Processing boasts guaranteed low rates, high-risk accounts solutions and no hidden fees.

• ACH payments: Businesses who use ACH payments typically pay a fee for each transaction, an expense that quickly adds up. National Processing offers companies with low credit card and check processing fees to help cut costs.

• Efficiency: National Processing can help businesses save time by offering secure batch file processing and recurring transactions. This means companies can submit one file with multiple transactions to be processed at once rather than processing them one at a time.

• Integrated Internet terminals: National Processing has integrated Internet terminals and web processing that can fit into any website, allowing companies to start an e-commerce side to their business. Terminals are secure and monitored to keep sensitive data locked away.

• Bill payment: National Processing can help customers pay their bills on time by setting up online accounts for customers on a company’s website. This feature allows customers the option of logging on and making payments from anywhere they have Internet access.

• Pricing: National Processing’s prices for ACH processing are $15 per month, $0.24 per transaction and $2.00 per return. Their credit card processing prices are $2.00 per month, 2.7 percent flat rate, $0.20 per transaction. National Processing also offers custom pricing for businesses processing over $10,000 a month.

by Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

National Processing Company Information