Call toll free
4.68/5
Based on 306 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

We provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from SMB to large corporations trust National Processing. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if we can’t beat your current rates, we’ll give you a $500 VISA gift card! We are your transparent and trusted source for credit card, ACH, e-commerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

National Processing Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

308 National Processing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 20, 2018

National Processing provided excellent customer service. They were friendly, helpful, informative, responsive AND patient with all my questions and inquiries. They made the merchant services transition for my client very easy and painless. I would highly recommend them to any business owner looking into Merchant services for their business.

Veronica,

Thank you for your feedback. We're always here to help so let us know if you need anything!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Card Processing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I work for Rolling Hills Auto Plaza and I am in charge of 7 different service cash drawers which includes credit card entry. We have had a couple instances where I needed to call and ask for help with either the bank part of National Processing Paying us or the machines themselves. I will say that anytime that I call the number of the general customer service on the machines where you get different people every time, I have had a hard time not only understanding them but getting help. In the end they help me but it usually takes about 20 minutes of explaining over and over what I need help with.

There is an actual 800 number on the National Processing website for customer service and every time I call that I get Jeremy who is awesome at helping me fix whatever problem is happening. Whether it's an issue on our end or theirs he always makes it a very pleasant experience talking to him and I don't have to take 20 minutes just explaining what I need. There was once that all of our credit card machines shut down due to an update that they were not compatible for and the company was very quick to offer a solution to the machines and to replace them as well. They are definitely a good company.

Shelby,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve so your feedback is very appreciated. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

Original review: May 18, 2018

After the set up was completed the service has been working well and does what it needs to be. Your customer service and technical support teams could improve on its follow ups with their clients. Now that all the issues have been fixed, everything is good.

Hi Jonathan,

We appreciate the feedback! We're always working to improve client relations and timely follow ups so thanks for letting us know. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know!

Original review: May 18, 2018

Too much deduction from our bank account without explanation on Feb, Mar, April statements; you charged our bank upon the transaction was made, then every month you also charged twice amount from my bank, we had requested via email without getting response from your office.

Hi Stella,

Please feel free to call us anytime, we'll be happy to go over your statements with you and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: May 18, 2018

We switched processors because we were able to get a discount for health professionals. When National Processing could not meet the same fee, we decided it was the best interest of our client to switch clients. Also, I was not happy about our client getting charged two different statement charges in March AND April. When I call about it, I was told because of the bank change. For both months?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I received great service from Laurie **! She guided me through the process and responded quickly to my emails. Everything was fast and easy, I will recommend this company for any credit card processing system. Thanks for your fast and efficient response.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Haven't got my terminals yet. Looking forward to starting with barcoding a 45 year old business. But sales people and service have been great. Josh has been very patient with us while we hit our busy time and help around our hours. I'm sure he will be hearing from us as we teach older family member new tricks in the business.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Polite and courteous. Excellent service. He helped me while I waited on the phone and sent me the required info I needed to move forward. We have had some fraud recently and with your help we have been able to identify the problem. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I worked with Laurie to set up processing for my BNI chapter. It was a little challenging because I had no idea how our chapter was organized or what we would run as. She was extremely patient and prompt when I had questions. We were finally able to get everything set up and when I went to use the system it was so easy! Very user friendly and similar to past systems that I've used. I know that if I have any questions the customer service is going to be just as great!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I submitted a referral for my own Housekeeping business credit card processing for Creative Household Services, LLC to National Processing via the Tranont Builder App on my cell phone. The very next day I was contacted by phone by Josh **. He had me describe my need for credit card processing. From there he suggested which offer would best suit my business needs. From there he sent me an application/agreement. I did not fill it out right away.

Then the next day Josh called me again just for a follow up to make sure I had received the information required of me to set this all up plus he asked if I had any questions. He told me I need to get a voided check from my bank which I did. However what was given to me was not acceptable to National Processing so Josh came up with another way to get the information I needed to submit by getting a letter from my bank plus got the correct voided check as well. Overall I was very happy with the way Josh worked with me. I am excited to work with National Processing. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Just signed up for Credit Card processing and so far the online portal has been very easy to use. I also like to fact that I accept all 4 major credit cards, both credit and debit cards. Another great thing is that my money is in my account the next day. Great experience so far!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Very quick turnaround time. I found this company from a LinkedIn referral and they had great rates and great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone and they are your one stop shop. I have my machines sitting here waiting for me to get them hooked up and online.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Overall what a wonderful experience! Never had any issues and was able to rely on National Processing to take care of us while we focused on running our business. Thanks again to you guys for always processing our payments on time so we were able to pay our suppliers and keep our business growing.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Josh was great. He walked me through every question I had. I'd researched other POS systems but Josh stood out. He was quick to respond and always happy to help. I felt like I could trust him, he had my business first in mind. Give him a raise.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Very positive experience. Laurie ** was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend your service to anyone. Some of the application was confusing with all the different fees so hopefully I understood everything. Fees with this service seem more reasonable than a company that I used in the past.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Easiest transition I have ever made! Laurie was so helpful and the process was seamless!! Excited to use this service! I was able to do it all via email and she was so quick to respond. Not only are the rates significantly better than my previous processing company, the customer service is untouchable!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I was tired of dragging payments from clients so I looked into e-check processing. Not only is National Processing rated very high, but they were able to get me set up in a matter of days. Nate was very helpful in getting my account set up and I took my first payment the same day I got my confirmation email.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Laurie ** helped me and for the first time in my life dealing with a merchant services company, I felt like my business was actually going to be appreciated. The app process was easy and seamless and I am looking forward to enhancing my business with your virtual terminal. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

Thank you for providing an easy transition to a new processing company with lower rates! The salesman that I worked with was very knowledgeable and willing to help answer all of my questions! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I called to find out about your services and what you have to offer and it was good but the gentleman that I was talking to was very rude on giving me info on what I asked for and told me that I didn't know what I was saying when I was asking about the services and how can it help my company.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Both Associates that I dealt with in the transition process were extremely helpful and very courteous. Nate **, Tabitha ** and a gentleman in Tech Support named Josh. It has been a long time since I have had an almost uneventful transaction in any banking situation. Thank you for the good service. Now we hope that the monthly transactions happen as good as the initial transition.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Ok. let me start by saying this place is the very best place I ever done business with. I will and I have recommend to a lot of friends and family. I love their customer service. They get a triple AAA+. This might sound weird. I could I would make the public use their services. Thank you for being the best.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We worked with Nate to get our account set-up and our merchant terminal ordered. He was very helpful every step of the way, and everything was received in a timely manner. We are very happy with the service and our fees are less than our previous credit card processing company. Win-Win!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Building a website and so far the transition has been well worth the extra effort and seamless. National has been very pleasant to work with. Prompt and straight forward and I would highly recommend your services to a friend. Thanks again.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

My experience was the best. They are the most reliable co. and friendly people around. They took care of me 100% and I would recommend them to all friends and family. My aunt is the one who recommended them and I thank them every day. I just love you guys.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

National Processing makes the ACH process so easy! Set-up is minimal and everything works automatically. I use this for non-profit donations and it is inexpensive and problem-free! They provide the form needed to give to donors and with just a few clicks I can have a new donor set up in minutes. Donors get automatic emails when ACH is pulled. Can't think of any improvements needed - perfect service.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

Was smooth transition change from another card processing company. Customer service is always five star service when you call. Always prompt and helpful with any issue I may have or help that I may need. Very glad and very satisfied with the change and move to National Processing. Highly recommended!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

National Processing has very good customer service. They are always able to answer my questions and help me with whatever I need. They also check in with me once in a while to see if there is anything they can help me with. I have had only good experiences with them over the past several years.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I love this company! Just about two years ago I helped a past employer of mine switch their account from ADP to National Processing. The experience received a has been nothing but exceptional. Through National Processing, we were able to shorten the screening process of prospective employees from 7-14 business days to instead a window of 6 to 72 hours, which is an AMAZING improvement. A wonderful staff and product made this happen and the employer has benefited both in its hiring process as well as its financial savings per screening. 10/10 would recommend. :)

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Nice, clear, and simple communique. Otherwise no added irrelevancies, and/ or unsolicited requests. There was no pressure solicitations, no unexpected demands or otherwise obtrusive conduct or communique that would have otherwise deterred me from conduction of business in the future with the center.

National Processing expert review by Beverly Harzog

National Processing provides a variety of  merchant processing products for any sized business. They provide personalized partnerships through dedicated account executives that will work with each company's processing needs. National Processing boasts guaranteed low rates, high-risk accounts solutions and no hidden fees.

• ACH payments: Businesses who use ACH payments typically pay a fee for each transaction, an expense that quickly adds up. National Processing offers companies with low credit card and check processing fees to help cut costs.

• Efficiency: National Processing can help businesses save time by offering secure batch file processing and recurring transactions. This means companies can submit one file with multiple transactions to be processed at once rather than processing them one at a time.

• Integrated Internet terminals: National Processing has integrated Internet terminals and web processing that can fit into any website, allowing companies to start an e-commerce side to their business. Terminals are secure and monitored to keep sensitive data locked away.

• Bill payment: National Processing can help customers pay their bills on time by setting up online accounts for customers on a company’s website. This feature allows customers the option of logging on and making payments from anywhere they have Internet access.

• Pricing: National Processing’s prices for ACH processing are $15 per month, $0.24 per transaction and $2.00 per return. Their credit card processing prices are $2.00 per month, 2.7 percent flat rate, $0.20 per transaction. National Processing also offers custom pricing for businesses processing over $10,000 a month.

• Best for: businesses looking for a merchant processing company with low rates and personalized service.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

National Processing Company Information