Call toll free
4.67/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

100% Transparent Pricing. We provide award-winning merchant processing solutions. Thousands of businesses from small to large corporations trust National Processing.

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. For merchants processing $10K monthly or more, if we can’t beat your current rates, we’ll give you a $500 AMEX gift card!

We are your transparent and trusted source for credit card processing, ACH, eCommerce, check payments across terminals, online, mobile and POS systems.

View More View More

314 National Processing Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

Initially during the sales process everything went great, as soon as there was trouble with the machine I was disappointed with the service. I think that many of my complaints could have been solved with better communication. It is very difficult to have a business conversation about contracts and technology with someone that isn't able to effectively communicate in English. I felt an inconvenience and irritant to the representatives and the fact that I couldn't understand what they were saying only intensified both our irritation.

I was disappointed with the invoicing system and the online sign in did not feel secure enough for me to go through. I was very disappointed to learn that I am unable to process refunds at this point in time, that really debilitates the level of customer service I can provide. I am also very disappointed that the "tap" function only works for credit cards and in order to activate it for debit, there is a fee. No thanks, especially with today's clientele and shopping habits, the tap function should be automatic.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Card Processing delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

In simple words, this company hires con artist to get a client to sign a contract locked for 4 years and then pass the contract to a different company which do not honor the rate and fees, basically steal money from a clients bank account and disregard a call back to discuss the overcharges. Thieves and con artist are the best descriptions for this company.

Hi Hossein,

Thanks for providing your feedback! The Canadian bank which your account is boarded with requires a 4 year agreement. You were informed of these terms prior to signing and the terms are clearly outlined in the agreement. As for stealing money from your account, this would be illegal. We do not engage in the activities you describe. Processing fees, according to your contract, will be assessed from the account on file, per the agreement you signed.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Having been with the same credit card processor for over 10 years, I had no idea how much I was overpaying for my merchant services. Shopping the market for a new processor can be an overwhelming and intimidating process, but Josh ** and James ** with National Processing walked me through the process step by step. Josh was upfront and honest about what National Processing can and cannot offer in terms of pricing strategies, customer service, and equipment. He will even tell you the questions you should be asking that you're not!

I compared 3 different processors, and while all three were competitive, National Processing was definitely the best fit for my business. The thought of the actual process of transitioning my account and swapping out my equipment was a daunting task I was not looking forward to. But James made the transition "seamless" and the flow of my business was uninterrupted. Total transition and education about 10 minutes. The only negative I can say is that National Processing required me to sign a "Personal Guarantee" - no exceptions. I found that to be disappointing as my business is well established & financially sound and was reflected as such in the credit report they received. The "verdict" really came in when I received my first processing statement - straightforward, easy to read format, NO SURPRISES & SUPER LOW RATES! I would HIGHLY recommend National Processing to any business in need of credit card processing.

Original review: May 13, 2019

We just switched to National Processing, so far our experience has been great. I have been working with sales representative Josh, extremely nice knowledgeable guy, very patient, answered all my questions and I had million of them. The customer service was helpful and directions were simple to follow, that made the transition very smooth. This experience is the complete opposite from what I had with other company, they are interested in your business, and will do everything possible to keep it, it makes you feel really appreciated. Also rates are compatible, statement is easy to read, you understand what you are paying for, no hidden fees, made up charges. Will definitely update if anything changes with time.

National Processing response

Thank you for your feedback Victoria, we appreciate it! Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

No response received
Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Had a credit card issue. Couldn't get anyone on the phone that knew anything about anything and the rep on my statement wouldn't call back. By the time, I actually got a knowledgeable person, James was very good. Took a month to find anyone that knew anything. That's not very acceptable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Original review: June 20, 2018

National Processing provided excellent customer service. They were friendly, helpful, informative, responsive AND patient with all my questions and inquiries. They made the merchant services transition for my client very easy and painless. I would highly recommend them to any business owner looking into Merchant services for their business.

Veronica,

Thank you for your feedback. We're always here to help so let us know if you need anything!

Original review: June 20, 2018

National Processing has been simple to deal with from the first day we signed our agreements. Prompt delivery and payments into our account, low fees, and easy access to reporting! I have recommended them to many other small business owners and will continue to do so.

Jen,

Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I work for Rolling Hills Auto Plaza and I am in charge of 7 different service cash drawers which includes credit card entry. We have had a couple instances where I needed to call and ask for help with either the bank part of National Processing Paying us or the machines themselves. I will say that anytime that I call the number of the general customer service on the machines where you get different people every time, I have had a hard time not only understanding them but getting help. In the end they help me but it usually takes about 20 minutes of explaining over and over what I need help with.

There is an actual 800 number on the National Processing website for customer service and every time I call that I get Jeremy who is awesome at helping me fix whatever problem is happening. Whether it's an issue on our end or theirs he always makes it a very pleasant experience talking to him and I don't have to take 20 minutes just explaining what I need. There was once that all of our credit card machines shut down due to an update that they were not compatible for and the company was very quick to offer a solution to the machines and to replace them as well. They are definitely a good company.

Shelby,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve so your feedback is very appreciated. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

Original review: May 18, 2018

After the set up was completed the service has been working well and does what it needs to be. Your customer service and technical support teams could improve on its follow ups with their clients. Now that all the issues have been fixed, everything is good.

Hi Jonathan,

We appreciate the feedback! We're always working to improve client relations and timely follow ups so thanks for letting us know. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know!

Original review: May 18, 2018

Too much deduction from our bank account without explanation on Feb, Mar, April statements; you charged our bank upon the transaction was made, then every month you also charged twice amount from my bank, we had requested via email without getting response from your office.

Hi Stella,

Please feel free to call us anytime, we'll be happy to go over your statements with you and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your feedback.

National Processing expert review by Beverly Harzog

National Processing provides a variety of  merchant processing products for any sized business. They provide personalized partnerships through dedicated account executives that will work with each company's processing needs. National Processing boasts guaranteed low rates, high-risk accounts solutions and no hidden fees.

• ACH payments: Businesses who use ACH payments typically pay a fee for each transaction, an expense that quickly adds up. National Processing offers companies with low credit card and check processing fees to help cut costs.

• Efficiency: National Processing can help businesses save time by offering secure batch file processing and recurring transactions. This means companies can submit one file with multiple transactions to be processed at once rather than processing them one at a time.

• Integrated Internet terminals: National Processing has integrated Internet terminals and web processing that can fit into any website, allowing companies to start an e-commerce side to their business. Terminals are secure and monitored to keep sensitive data locked away.

• Bill payment: National Processing can help customers pay their bills on time by setting up online accounts for customers on a company’s website. This feature allows customers the option of logging on and making payments from anywhere they have Internet access.

• Pricing: National Processing’s prices for ACH processing are $15 per month, $0.24 per transaction and $2.00 per return. Their credit card processing prices are $2.00 per month, 2.7 percent flat rate, $0.20 per transaction. National Processing also offers custom pricing for businesses processing over $10,000 a month.

• Best for: businesses looking for a merchant processing company with low rates and personalized service.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

National Processing Company Information