toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

National Processing

Brenner thank you for the great review! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you for your business. We are glad we were able to get your business up and running quickly. We wish you the best, please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

When we had a bunch of charge backs due to an old 800 # not working we lost our processing services from our old provider. The team at National quickly jumped in and got us processing again the next day. A simple email link and digital signatures was all it took. Since then they go out of their way to provide true world class service. They are a delight to work with.

We received our VX 520 quickly and Tabitha ** (Technical Support Specialist) was very helpful. She went step by step with me to ensure our equipment is programmed and running properly. Tabitha also made sure our batch closed like before. Thank you so much for your help.

I recommended a friend who got a quote the next day. I was kept in the loop with the whole process via email. I am very excited for how simple and easy it is to send referrals to National Processing. I plan on recommending more of my friends to National Processing.

Exceptional customer service and pricing! The gentleman who quoted me my savings was kind and explained everything very thorough. They saved me an additional 35% on my credit card fees! Love love this company and there is no contract!! I highly recommend National Processing!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy to use and implement. We compared National Processing to Intuit, Amex and other merchant providers. By far, National Processing had the most affordable percentages compared to all the other merchant provider fees. Customer service is prompt, courteous and has good follow through. We are using the Quickbooks link to send the invoices for our vendors to pay via the link.

Every time I submit a request to get a quote from a business Nate at National Processing is on top of it and always lets me know where we are in completing the process. Even if we're unable to get the business as a customer he lets me know why and if we can try getting them at a later date.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great initial contact, however the experience and communication fell short with our sales rep once we started the enrollment process. All updates and additional information were only received when we initiated contact. Hopefully this will not be indicative of our working relationship moving forward. In part, this is why we are looking to leave our current processor.

Upon calling for a quote on credit card processing, the associate was very pleasant. They not only took the time to answer my questions but also informed me about the decisions which were made and why. Very professional and helpful! Would recommend!

National Processing has been a gem to work with. We set up the service for our electrical business and they were on top of their game throughout the entire process. They were very helpful, answered our questions, and followed up. Great to work with!

National Processing goes to extreme lengths to assist us in acquiring and maintaining customers. Not only do we consistently beat the rates of other providers, but if there is a type of provider that is normally non compatible with the processing that we offer, National Processing does everything in its power to find ways around the issue. The fact that the CEO of the company is directly accessible to us is absolutely key in landing big accounts. There is nothing that this company won't do for us as Associates.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As a Field Tranont Rep, I have used National Processing as a trustworthy, reliable resource to close merchant service accounts. Nate and Josh have been extremely courteous, knowledgeable, and professional; a pleasure to work with. We are currently working to close accounts that are in my queue.

Tranont has amazing learning opportunities. I love that all of the team can come together to help each other with tips to succeed. Having a family that is by your side and there when needing help is the best feeling in the world. I plan to work as hard as possible to help family save money and better their lives. It's helped me so much and anyone looking to make money and learn to have a successful business by all means Tranont is the way to do it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with this company is a life changer. I have associate with a lot of people in the company with positive attitude. I extremely recommend this company to everyone.. Jeep bonus- can't wait to get it.. Thanks Tranont.

I love the fact that when you attempt to contact the referral an associate will receive an email indicating there was an attempt but no luck in contacting the client. This gives me the opportunity to reach out to my client and follow up.

Francis was great at getting back to clients in a timely manner. I think he had great customer service. I was very impressed by the rates that he gave. I feel confident in recommending all of my customers to this company. I am very satisfied with our services.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tranont has truly turned my life around, I was recently released from prison on Dec. 19th, 2016. My best friend showed me this business and how much it truly helped one another. So I took a chance, it has fixed my credit, continues to build it. My team real busts down and tries to find new sponsors everyday to participate in the team bonus and to change their lives as well. Why struggle when you can have it all with Tranont! #Changelife they say, well the motto has worked for me!! Thank you Tranont!

National Processing is so easy to use! No writing down lots of information and wondering if you got it all. They have an app that make claiming a receipt so easy. Picture/Post/Done! If the receipt is not claimable, they tell you. If you don't understand why, they will explain it to you. Making changes is also a piece of cake. This company takes all the work out of claiming your health care receipts. I would and have recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Switching our credit card processing to National Processing was relatively pain free. The only hiccup was when we processed out first WEX transaction with National Processing and found it could not be completed. Evidently, it takes about a month for the final step to be completed. Meanwhile our customer (and us) is waiting to have his invoice paid. Josh and Katy are doing what they can to expedite the process.

I submitted a referral for a large Direct Sales distributorship. Nate at National Processing was so helpful and knowledgeable! He patiently explained things to me as this was the first referral I had submitted. The best part was that National Processing was able to save the Distributor a whopping 25%! Wow! It's so easy to refer National Processing, they are such a great company with a strong history of excellent Customer Service!

I came to this company by searching on Google using the keyword of "Direct Deposit". They are on number 1 reputation. When I contacted, I got a reply shortly, and this sales person is polite and not pushy. After several emails I decide to use their service. I haven't used their service yet, but so far I am so happy with their professionalism.

I stopped with Tranont because I never once received a check for the accounts I had. I know full well the exact dollar amounts billed through National Processing because the account holder is a friend of mine. Disappointing to say the least. I wish you the best but please do not ask me to say another thing on your behalf. I have stopped with referring people to you and have quit the industry all together. As far as Tranont those ** even though I have asked on multiple occasions still continue to try and bill me. If I could give you negative stars I would.

We were told you would have good or better processing fees. This was all lies. We had a friend of our check out National Processing for their business. It was perfect timing, their contract was expiring with the processing company they had been using and they were open to someone new. They compared three different companies, National was by far the most expensive and their solutions for broken machines etc. was the worst. The person she talked to on the phone was also very rude. We were embarrassed that we had mentioned National Processing to her. We have had nothing to do with Tranont since and never will. If I ever see a Tranont Jeep, I will make it know I was there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Processing has fast efficient services and competitive rates in the USA. The referral process was easy and simple to complete for processing. Great customer service and support system for all of us. I would recommend this company for all your POS needs.

I've had National Processing for one of my businesses and I was being charged a TON for my merchant fees and the second I decided to switch to National Processing, I saved SO much money and they deposit my money within 48 hours of me processing the payments! Which is AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY recommend National Processing to EVERYONE!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Fantastic way reaching a goal with company, who truly pass the torch of fire in providing amazing service. The most simplest Lego blocks in connecting my client to the staff and accomplishment in a great deal of savings for the barbershop. Thank you.

I've heard a lot of good things about National Processing but it wasn't until I was referred to their services when I realized how outstanding their customer support. National Processing was quick to contact me about how their processing services could help with cutting down on current processing fees.

I started looking at various companies that could provide me with ACH and credit card processing. By far, Nate and National Processing was head and shoulders above the rest. While the pricing may be similar, the customer service has been excellent.

When starting a New Business it's not always easy. With National Processing they made it quick and easy. It was a one two three process and working with Kari was a breeze. The only hard part in finding out when your monies will be deposited.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Setting up this account was easy and the support was fantastic. Easy to get them on the line and very supportive of my setup. Fees are a lot better than I paid previously and funds appear much faster.

Highly recommend National to any business. They beat our previous merchant service provider's rate hands down! They have a fast turnaround time and they have the exact type of setup to meet our needs. Customer service is awesome! Everyone is very helpful! Love this company!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

National Processing saved our company 30%. They were very fast to respond to my questions. Josh represented the company well with his friendliness. Starting with a new service has never been easier. I will definitely recommend National Processing to the companies I work with.

National Processing Company Profile