toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

National Processing

Brenner thank you for the great review! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you for your business. We are glad we were able to get your business up and running quickly. We wish you the best, please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

When we had a bunch of charge backs due to an old 800 # not working we lost our processing services from our old provider. The team at National quickly jumped in and got us processing again the next day. A simple email link and digital signatures was all it took. Since then they go out of their way to provide true world class service. They are a delight to work with.

My experience with National Processing was excellent! Their professionalism is phenomenal. I highly recommend them for their ACH and Merchant services. Their attention to detail was very impressive. They are have a personal touch that make sure they take care of their customer's needs.

Excellent service. Easy to process transactions and refunds. Website is easy to work with. I like that you can also email the receipts to customers. Website is easy to access. Great customer service when we call in to get some answers to questions. Excellent overall.

National Processing

Thank you Bimal! We are glad we could be a good fit for your business and help you make things easier when it comes to processing. As always we are here if you ever need anything!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

I was very happy with Nate ** and the service he provided to me. He was very helpful and informative throughout the days I reached out to him to learn more about your company. I will definitely recommend your company to my friends.

I love the new updates. 24/7 medical services and new comp plan. Every topic was amazing and I learn a lot from it. Love all the speakers. They did an amazing job. I'm very touch by each one them. I feel like we're a big family. We work together as a team to WIN!!!

All of my questions get answered in a very timely manner and the moral support is a very Welcoming Feeling. I am able to present to others with the Confidence of knowing that my Team won't let me down when my prospects have difficult questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Processing?

I am new to Tranont and just referred a business to National Processing... He liked their proposal and now is very pleased with the service both from National and from the processing equipment. He has never had such an efficient system and is totally delighted. He has also told me his customers love the quick service he can now give them.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Jennifer! We value the relationship we have with all of our resellers. You have been great and we really look forward to continue to work with you and your team.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

Nate was very helpful and answered my question and guided me in the right direction. I asked what I needed to do and he copied me in all emails so that I was aware of where we stood with our prospect. Very helpful!

The referral process is quick and very easy! Very impressed with how easy National Processing has made it to set up referrals. I have never had to contact customer support so am not able to comment about their customer support.

Learning about National Processing was a great experience. I like the fact that we can try and help people find the best deal and if we can't we send them a Visa gift card. It shows we have compassion, well, that National Processing has compassion and makes this a great company.

National Processing

Thank you Brodie! We value your partnership with National Processing. We are happy to hear that you have had such positive experiences with our team. We do our best to offer each merchant a personalized service experience. Do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

National is very easy to work with and covered all of my questions and concerns promptly and with utmost professionalism! Transition was quick and seamless! I would highly recommend this service to anyone using a Merchant Processing system! Very good!

I have had multiple interactions with several of the members of the National Processing support team including, Josh, Ginny, Katie and Tabitha. All of them have been very responsive, friendly and helpful. I enjoy working with all of them. They are a huge help as I build my business.

Request for quote for Bijou hair salon. Handled by Nate **. He tried several times to connect with owner Cameron Douglas but no response back. I also tried and no response. At this point unable to connect with Mr. **. Nate was very helpful during this unsuccessful attempt.

National Processing

Thank you Sarah! We value the relationship we have with all of our resellers. You have been great and we really look forward to continue to work with you and your team.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I like how easy and simple it has been to use in making purchases. They were very good in answering my questions and in solving any problems that would arise. This has been a great convention because of the ease you provided.

Not only were the representatives informative on how their processing system works, but very polite for someone coming from using simple systems like Square. I am very happy with my decision to switch services to a more professional platform.

Yes everything is good and better this processing. And great, easy to use compared others company. Continue this processing and they will experience the better place to use it. So our friends let us join our this great opportunity to use this National Processing.

This process was simple and easy. There was no pressure. The service rep was so helpful. Everything was made simple. Anyone and everyone can do this. I still can't get over how nice the rep was. Really a joy to work with and we saved a business some money along the way.

I have had nothing but satisfaction from all the services they offer. I feel that all of my needs have been met, or exceeded. There are so many companies these days that claim to deliver, but by far Tranont provides me with all the services I need for a better future.

Gunny was so helpful on answering any questions I had. When Ginny wasn't here no matter who I talked to was very helpful. If you are looking for the best rates around, you need to consider National Processing. I recommend National Processing to anyone!

We were able to recommend an Alaskan company who had been in business for a few years but hadn't set up a merchant account to accept credit cards. National contacted Greg ** and within a week they had them up and running and ready for transactions. Great experience and Greg has had no issues since. Thanks National for representing!

National Processing is wonderful! Every time I called or emailed to ask a question, they were always willing to help without any problems! They were always available and made sure that my experience was always a good one. Loved working with them!

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Mark! We are glad you had a good experience with one of our sales reps. We pride ourselves in being honest and up front with merchants.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I found National Processing to be a great company to work with. Their information is clear and working with Ginny was a pleasure. I spent the previous 6 months setting up and working with a different merchant service provider and the whole process was mess - a lot of additional fees, confusing statements, etc. National Processing provides clear cost analysis and detailed, accurate information. I would and do recommend them to everyone.

National Processing

Thank you for the review Gina! We are glad you were treated professionally by our team here at National Processing. We thank you for your business and look forward to this partnership. We do our best to offer each merchant a personalized service experience. Do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

National Processing always has great service. Every time I am working with an account, they are efficient, organized, and perform everything in a timely manner. I am pleased to work with such a great company that goes out of their way to help customers.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Maria!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

Never in my life have I ever encountered ONE company that the owner has personally coached us because he sees potential and he believes in us. I have learned so much from all of my mentors and never have I had a mentor that cares about my future. Life changing experience!

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Cathy! We value the relationship we have with all of our resellers. You have been great and we really look forward to continue to work with you and your team.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I love calling in and talking to Josh, Ginny or Nate. All 3 are very helpful and proactive. They always come up with a solution for our potential customers. Tabitha has also been a joy to work with. National Processing is very fortunate to have a group of very hard working individuals that want to pick the best solution for the customer. Thanks.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Michael! We are glad we could be a good fit for your business and help you make things easier when it comes to processing. As always we are here if you ever need anything!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

We are completely satisfied with our choice switching from Moneris to National Processing. We process all of our transactions through the Gateway computer method and have found the program super simple to use. National Processing's service is efficient, professional and friendly and we have found access to support very easy. There is always someone there to take the call right away. The added bonus is that we are saving money on every transaction.

National Processing

Cambridge, thank you for the review! On behalf of the National Processing team I thank you your trust in and support of us. Please feel free to call if you ever need anything or would just simply like to chat!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

I was recently in touch with the customer service department of National Processing and was so happy with my experience. I had some questions about my account that I needed cleared up and the employee who assisted me was pleasant and knowledgeable. I appreciate anytime that a company goes above and beyond my expectations and wanted to give credit to the employees who helped make it happen. Thanks National Processing. I will be a client for a lifetime.

National Processing

Thanks for the review Athanasius.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

Joined it August 25, 2016. I use Taxbot to monitor my mileage. I used re discredit to see my credit score. Checked some cards that I can apply and personal loans that I can avail. I have to change filters because it's general 10,000 dollars for inquiries.

National Processing

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the input on what we can do to improve. We are sorry you are having issues with your swiper, somebody from our customer support team will reach out to you within the next 2 business days.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I have to type in the credit card number more often than not and it is VERY inconvenient! And I don't get very much help from customer support to get it fixed! I'm about ready to switch back to square!

National Processing

Thank you for the review Brian. I apologize you feel that we fell short in closing your referrals. If there is anything we can do to earn your trust in the future please let us know!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

You are the laziest company I have ever worked with. You're a bunch of liars and never follow through with a job. I gave you several accounts and you couldn't even close one. I have never been more disappointed in company and will never support you again.

National Processing

Thank you for the great review Marion! We have enjoyed working with you and your referrals. We look forward to continuing to working with you for years to come.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I have been referring National Processing now since middle of 2015 and have had excellent service with your staff. Your staff has given very quick response time and excellent follow-up! You have been able to save my clients' money and unfortunately some of them have not wanted to change providers, and some told their current provider of how much you were saving them, and their provider reduced their fees! I just want to thank you for your fabulous customer service and savings!

National Processing Company Profile