MobileFrame

Compare Mobile App Development Companies

Research top Mobile App Development Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I personally love it. Was great for business or anything. Ain't hard to learn your way around layout basic knowledge. I would presume things save and run fast and is clear to understand. Fast and easy to understand basic or advanced options which is great for almost everyone. Great for business or anything in need on a product like this. May cost a lot but is well worth the price. Everything is easy to understand and plenty of options after you get the upgrade. The free version ain't the busy but that's understandable. I love this product and I would recommend it to anyone that wants a product like this one. Works for me and would work good for everyone.

Amazing, the best I have ever used and is better than the competitors. The features included are top level and the app is constantly updating to improve your projects. The scripts included are easy to use and very functional amongst common applications and users should not struggle to create unique and interesting software. The cost was extremely fair and I was able to buy for such an amazing deal and price. I was shocked to compare prices to the competition. Completion time was the fastest I have ever experienced after having used many up to 30 different apps over the years. I was amazed to double my work amount in just the first 2 weeks of use.

Didn't have the functions I thought it was going to have when I got it, was kind of disappointed but I guess it's my fault. Should have done a little more research into the product. It was kind of hard to use the hardware. I think the scripts they used or made were a little complicated for the normal person to use it, should be more newbie friendly. The cost was cheap. My dad told me a long time ago, if it's cheap don't expect it to last long or work long. Completion time was excellent. Didn't take too much time to complete but in the end result it wasn't what I was looking for, had to do some research to really find what I'm looking for.

You can really tell that this company cares about their clients! They do their best to ensure their work is of the best quality and everyone is satisfying. It really is a breath of fresh air. Their technology is top of the line. I've used a few other companies as well and I really can say this one blows them out of the water with their scripts. Highly recommend. This company is great. They are a little bit more expensive than others I have used in the past but my personal opinion is that they're totally worth it. They have different tiers to help you get only what you truly need. Their completion time is pretty decent when you think about the quality, care, and level of service you receive. While I have seen other companies with quicker times, I still believe they were worth the wait.

The quality of work is very good. I think it is very helpful and user-friendly. I like how it is very engaging and appealing for most age groups. The technology and planning behind this product is awesome. There was a lot of work put into it based on its effectiveness and usage. I'm sure a lot of people think the same. The cost is satisfactory in my opinion. It could have been better in terms of what you get for your money but once you get a hang of the technological features it's worth the cost. The completion time is fairly good. It all depends on your savviness for technology and how you approach different products and application.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MobileFrame?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

MobileFrame offers the only solution designed specifically for business applications. Helping companies to reduce and replace their paper-based processes, the company offers innovative and fast mobile app development and deployment.

• Revolutionary design: MobileFrame's WYSIWYG interface and Smart ArchitectureTM allows developers to develop, manage and distribute mobile apps totally free of code.
  • Versatile and fast: Thanks to the unique interface used by MobileFrame, software can be changed on the fly to adapt to your business processes.
  • Tangible results: MobileFrame engineers develop software that improves the user experience, and which gives customers the best return on their investment.
  • Trusted worldwide: Over 1700 deployments and 15 years of experience make MobileFrame a world leader in mobile app development.
  • Education and resources: MobileFrame's website is a wealth of resources and information, including data sheets, video and technical webinars.
  • Best for Individuals looking for mobile apps that can be deployed quickly to cope with changing needs.

Compare Mobile App Development Companies