Consumer Complaints and Reviews
I would recommend any business owner or personal individual to stay as far away from this company as possible. Terrible customer service, even worse follow through. I signed a contract back in November of 2016 and it is now July of 2017. They just now informed me that they are unable to install internet at our location which only took 8 months for them to finally come to this conclusion. I was in constant communication with Megapath which they lead us on for eight months to believe would be completed but instead came up with every excuse imaginable being the reason for their delay. And it never even happened.
To add to it, which should have been the first sign not to do business with them, when signing the contract there was no installation charge and then after signing the contract Megapath snuck in a construction fee of $1,300 unless we agreed to sign with them for an increased amount of time. Horrible business model and is truly unbelievable this place still is in business. They deserve to be reported to the Better Business Bureau.
Ellen MuraskinVoIP Contributing Editor
Ellen Muraskin has been writing about telecom and IT since 1993 when she joined the marketing department of Dialogic. In 1996 she joined the editorial staff of CMP’s Computer Telephony Magazine, rising to Executive Editor before joining Ziff Davis Media to launch the VoIP topic center of their eweek.com site. She served as senior copywriter for IT infrastructure company Raritan and has written and edited for several publications.
Founded in 1996, MegaPath serves small, medium and enterprise-level businesses with a complete voice and data solution.
- Business-only services: Focusing only on serving business needs, MegaPath offers streamlined packages that cater to the business customer.
- Upfront pricing: A voice-only unlimited calling plan starts at $19.95 per seat per month, with no contract. The full unified communications suite (softphone, screen sharing, video calling, texting, instant messaging and presence) is $29.95.
- Additional solutions: Megapath offers fully managed Wi-Fi, private network and security solutions for your headquarters, field offices and remote employees in addition to voice and Ethernet.
- Microsoft hosting: Megapath hosts Microsoft Exchange (voicemail, calendaring, etc.) for $5.95 a month per 50GB mailbox.
- Remote support: Never waste time waiting for a technician to fix the problem with MegaPath's remote support solutions.
- Minimal hardware: All the heavy lifting is done in the cloud, so the only hardware you need is the IP phones and an adapter.
- Best for Small businesses to large corporations.
Compare VoIP - Internet Phone Service
MegaPath Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 6800 Koll Center Parkway Suite 200
- Postal Code:
- United States