Ellen MuraskinVoIP Contributing Editor
Ellen Muraskin has been writing about telecom and IT since 1993 when she joined the marketing department of Dialogic. In 1996 she joined the editorial staff of CMP’s Computer Telephony Magazine, rising to Executive Editor before joining Ziff Davis Media to launch the VoIP topic center of their eweek.com site. She served as senior copywriter for IT infrastructure company Raritan and has written and edited for several publications.
Founded in 1996, MegaPath serves small, medium and enterprise-level businesses with a complete voice and data solution.
- Business-only services: Focusing only on serving business needs, MegaPath offers streamlined packages that cater to the business customer.
- Upfront pricing: A voice-only unlimited calling plan starts at $19.95 per seat per month, with no contract. The full unified communications suite (softphone, screen sharing, video calling, texting, instant messaging and presence) is $29.95.
- Additional solutions: Megapath offers fully managed Wi-Fi, private network and security solutions for your headquarters, field offices and remote employees in addition to voice and Ethernet.
- Microsoft hosting: Megapath hosts Microsoft Exchange (voicemail, calendaring, etc.) for $5.95 a month per 50GB mailbox.
- Remote support: Never waste time waiting for a technician to fix the problem with MegaPath's remote support solutions.
- Minimal hardware: All the heavy lifting is done in the cloud, so the only hardware you need is the IP phones and an adapter.
- Best for Small businesses to large corporations.
Compare VoIP - Internet Phone Service
MegaPath Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 6800 Koll Center Parkway Suite 200
- Postal Code:
- United States