Jobvite

Compare Applicant Tracking Systems

Research top Applicant Tracking Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It's a good app/website. I like that it is easy to use and there are few pages to go through to get to where I want to go. It's a good system. It's pretty functional and it's easy to use. I like and am satisfied with the use and ease and with the amount paid for it in general. It's a pretty good value for what is being offered. The whole app in general is a good value and if you need to buy something in the app it is an okay price. The customer support is great and I really liked working with them in the past. I would happily use them again and willingly call them.

I really like the layout of the site. It makes navigation seamless and gets the job done smoothly. I'm very happy with the service. Always have a great experience when using it. This site is very useful because it always gives you the best accurate information every time. I'm really quite impressed with it. I'd definitely recommend this product. Excellent value for the price you pay. Well worth every penny. They offer deals from time to time for new customers. You should try it out you won't be disappointed at all. Great customer support that's always very helpful to their customer's needs. I always get results whenever I need to contact them. They go above and beyond for their customers. I'm quite happy.

Easy and extremely fast navigation and it's easy to find the careers you are interested in. Just click and go to the field that catches your eye. I choose this website because of the numerous functions it has. This actually is a one-stop shop for the career you are looking for. You will be extremely happy you took the time and effort in searching out this website. The value is so easy to see the wonderful smile on your face knowing this website helped find you new and exciting career. Take the time to research this website you will not be disappointed. The customer support is there for you 24 hours a day. Just hit the support button and you are immediately connected to a counselor to assist with all the problems you are facing.

Easy and extremely fast navigation and it's easy to find the careers you are interested in. Just click and go to the field that catches your eye. I choose this website because of the numerous functions it has. This actually is a one-stop shop for the career you are looking for. You will be extremely happy you took the time and effort in searching out this website. The value is so easy to see the wonderful smile on your face knowing this website helped find you new and exciting career. Take the time to research this website. You will not be disappointed. The customer support is there for you 24 hours a day. Just hit the support button and you are immediately connected to a counselor to assist with all the problems you are facing.

We were searching to hire 2 people with very specific skills. With the applicant tracking we were able to find people we would have never otherwise found and they would not have known about us. It functioned as what I would call an agent and was able to access a wide variety of appropriate applicants. Again, there is no way a hiring manager could do this job alone. This was pricey but well worth it. The number of hours I could spend searching for the right people is amazing. I should know as I have done this many times. Customer support is very helpful. Our market is very strange and quirky. They answered all my questions and even gave ideas I had not thought of before.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jobvite?

I was able to maneuver myself through this site and enjoyed viewing the available positions from the many different locations besides mine. This site functioned very well, however, many companies had limited contact information listed and it was very difficult to stay up to date with any changes. I don't think that applicants would perceive this application to be very useful if they are really trying to find a job. After visiting and signing up, I did not see any further value in this program to customers. The company was very supportive, however not very knowledgeable of other company positions that were offered. Support could only help with the viewing of the site and identifying useful features.

It was easy to maneuver. I felt the website was secure. I like the way it was broken into regions. I felt like the information was accurate and up to date. I found this website very easy to use and the results were accurate and quick. I had no reason to feel as if this site was not secure and safe. I will continue to use this as needed. I thought the price was a good value for the service it performs. Our company being small, we need to control spending, but, need to have up to date technology available. I had no problem using this service. I never had to contact the customer service for any reason, but I feel they would have been helpful.

You can add or control as many websites as you want all at once. It allow for seamless move across several websites that has a simultaneously feel and behavior of. It easy to get work done in multiple sites. It functions like any other applicant tracker will functions. All the core parts you need are there and ready to use, with the addition of new and some exclusive tools. While it is a great tool for tracking applicants with numbers that often vary time to time, it has a cheap, light feel to it that makes you think the software could of been better but the company is slacking. The customer service is top notch. It's the best fast and free service you could possibly get from software like this. I'd recommend the customer service.

Its applicant tracking system is great! But I feel like it needs a bit of a... Improvement. As speed is essential to tracking a app. Or maybe improve the system in terms of tracking in general. The functionality of the system is to find a company looking for workers. Where then the tracker would get you to select options on a job you would like and match you to a company. It's valued if you need a job quick and easy or temporary without even going outside to actually look for a job. Or the fact its function is to help you or someone else in need of money and a job. I love how its customer support is always on time and nails it on the spot quickly and like they have many years of experience with it.

The site is easy to navigate and use. Helps a great deal in getting the correct applicants to the correct job opening. I would recommend because of the ease of usage. The functions of the site are relatively easy to use once you get to know the layout. Many different functions available to choose from to filter out unwanted applicants. The site is of great value in weeding out applicants for certain job openings in my company which both saves time, fills positions with the correct people in a faster fashion. Haven't had to use the support just because no issues have arisen in the time my company has had the service. I'm pretty sure the support would be efficient.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

With over ten years experience in the recruitment software industry, JobVite provides systems for thousands of clients in over 160 countries.

• Video integration: Video integration enables consumers to screen candidates with on-demand video interviews.
  • Free demo: Jobvite's free demo allows consumers to try before they buy.
  • Branded portal: A customized platform allows for the easy branding of an ATS.
  • Social Integration: It can easily be integrated with all of the major social networking sites.
  • Referral Tools: In-system referral tools enable employees to refer top talent.
  • Best for Medium to large scale recruitment agencies and in-house employment teams.

Compare Applicant Tracking Systems