Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.82/5

Looking for a good VoIP provider?

Jive provides Internet phone systems and other business communication products to organizations of all sizes and types. Since its founding in 2006, Jive has provided affordable, powerful, and reliable service bundles that deliver all the communication tools necessary to run a startup, a school, or a global business.

For more information, visit www.jive.com

Jive Communications Reviews

Original review: May 3, 2019

Jive was easy to purchase. The install process went smoothly with a very professional technician. We have had no issues in over a year. After establishing one account we went back and opened a separate account for one of our other locations. Plus, the savings were unbelievable. We all were very satisfied with this move. We would recommend this product.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Great customer service, system Admin level is easy to set up, use, and operate. Rare down times and provides us with reliable communication. Does need an internal Auto attendant managed at Admin level instead of a splice file insertion.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Whenever I have had an issue with Jive service, Jive's customer support team has been very helpful in solving the issue. They are very attentive, and even followed up to confirm that the issue was solved. Overall, I have been satisfied with Jive's support.

Original review: May 1, 2019

This company's site can be difficult to get around. Their Customer service is very helpful on the phone but takes a long time to get someone on the phone. I have sat on hold for an hour but was also then on the phone for another hour with the customer service representative until we got the issue resolved. I wish we had a personal representative to help make the most of the product. If we had one, I would schedule regular meetings to improve our service to our customers. Plus as soon as there is a glitch or hiccup, I can guarantee that it is at least an hour out of my day. The practice this is used in is a 24/7 emergency vet practice that does not really have that kind of time which is very frustrating.

I have submitted cases before and find that my cases get closed before they are resolved and it takes too much time to get the case reopened multiple times and get my problem resolved. I have noticed glitches in the system before and it is very frustrating that the problem has to be aggravating enough to sit on the phone and wait to talk to someone. So there is that balance of calling to improve our customer service vs. dealing with issue because there are simply not enough hours in the day to sit and wait. The product itself when programming is not too bad but is VERY confusing at first to get all programmed and set up. On the plus side, it is nice to be able to check voicemails from any phone and to be able to customize the calls so in depth.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Advised and helped with complete confidence and perfect guidance for me. Always gives you patience and never gets flustered. Is there when you need them no matter how long it takes. I am very please with the service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jive Communications?

Original review: May 1, 2019

We had been using another VOIP service since we started the company and as we grew they just could not keep up and could not deliver the level of service we wanted. We looked for a long time before deciding to try Jive. This has been a great move and Jive has done a great job helping us get switched over and provided outstanding ongoing support and configuration assistance. The interface is easy to use and has all the features we needed which is pretty involved with call queues, ring groups, call recordings, call monitoring, etc. I highly recommend them. Ongoing support has been great as well.

Original review: May 1, 2019

We have tried to setup new phones for our building multiple times and have had no success. When we contacted Jive we did not know what to expect. But they were not only able to help us set up new phones for our building but they also showed us how we could do the set up ourselves. In addition, their customer service we fast, we were able to do the set up in no time at all.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I needed to connect a vendor-supplied modem to Jive's managed router to my business's switch and users to a patch panel amid our office move. I don't have IT training, but the tech at Jive very kindly walked me through it on a Saturday. I'm so grateful for their winning support!

Original review: April 30, 2019

Our experience has been top notch since switching to JIVE phones a couple years ago. Customer support is outstanding and equipment is dependable. We have seen no issues with connectivity or sound quality.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Now, Jive gives me a lot of problems. A lot. The mobile app hardly ever works, the desktop and browser applications are full of bugs and they go everywhere from petty annoyances to detrimental issues -- anywhere from only showing numbers without names all the way to not sending texts at all, despite that being why we use Jive in the first place. But whenever I've had a problem, the Jive team has been quick to respond and accommodate and troubleshoot it. Their fixes haven't ever been permanent, but I'm confident that they're working hard to make it better every day. I mean, maybe that's why we experience so many inconsistent issues -- because they're constantly updating it! Who knows? Bottom of the line is that Jive isn't perfect and isn't trustworthy for communications that can make or break your business, but I'm confident in its ability to improve and fix these missteps.

Jive Communications Company Information