Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5

Jive provides Internet phone systems and other business communication products to organizations of all sizes and types. Since its founding in 2006, Jive has provided affordable, powerful, and reliable service bundles that deliver all the communication tools necessary to run a startup, a school, or a global business.

For more information, visit www.jive.com

Start receiving calls today

Manage Your Business Phone System with Dash from VirtualPBX

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Start receiving calls today

Manage Your Business Phone System with Dash from VirtualPBX

Get started

Jive Communications Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jive Communications?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jive Communications?

Original review: May 1, 2019

The service for the cost paid is excellent. The costs are in check as is the service and when we do need support, which is not very often; Jive is there to help and assist. Call quality is very good and so are the features on their platform. We hope that Jive continues to deliver good service and good value as both are equally important to our business. We constantly evaluate our VoIP services and network and while hardware and software keep changing; we find that Jive is consistent and delivers. Auto Attendant and voice mail are our top feature priorities. Jive delivers e-fax as well and that has saved us another expense and annoyance of having to reboot the fax/copier machine when inbound faxes do not arrive because of power issues from storms. Another cool feature are the call records and reports.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Whenever I have had an issue with Jive service, Jive's customer support team has been very helpful in solving the issue. They are very attentive, and even followed up to confirm that the issue was solved. Overall, I have been satisfied with Jive's support.

Original review: May 1, 2019

This company's site can be difficult to get around. Their Customer service is very helpful on the phone but takes a long time to get someone on the phone. I have sat on hold for an hour but was also then on the phone for another hour with the customer service representative until we got the issue resolved. I wish we had a personal representative to help make the most of the product. If we had one, I would schedule regular meetings to improve our service to our customers. Plus as soon as there is a glitch or hiccup, I can guarantee that it is at least an hour out of my day. The practice this is used in is a 24/7 emergency vet practice that does not really have that kind of time which is very frustrating.

I have submitted cases before and find that my cases get closed before they are resolved and it takes too much time to get the case reopened multiple times and get my problem resolved. I have noticed glitches in the system before and it is very frustrating that the problem has to be aggravating enough to sit on the phone and wait to talk to someone. So there is that balance of calling to improve our customer service vs. dealing with issue because there are simply not enough hours in the day to sit and wait. The product itself when programming is not too bad but is VERY confusing at first to get all programmed and set up. On the plus side, it is nice to be able to check voicemails from any phone and to be able to customize the calls so in depth.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Jive is really easy to set up and configure and has plenty of options that we didn't see when we were using FreePBX. One of the problems that we were having is that when we would transfer a call it would show the employee who transferred it as the caller instead of the true caller. We also don't need to forward calls to cell phones anymore because of the Jive mobile app but they still give us the option to forward calls if we need to. Jive also gives you the option to call for the Web, mobile phone or a headphone, one of the issues I have is when it signs you out after a week if you don't reauthorize yourself and it tells you to reauthorize yourself but you would have to go into the tab or open the app.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Advised and helped with complete confidence and perfect guidance for me. Always gives you patience and never gets flustered. Is there when you need them no matter how long it takes. I am very please with the service.

Original review: May 1, 2019

We had been using another VOIP service since we started the company and as we grew they just could not keep up and could not deliver the level of service we wanted. We looked for a long time before deciding to try Jive. This has been a great move and Jive has done a great job helping us get switched over and provided outstanding ongoing support and configuration assistance. The interface is easy to use and has all the features we needed which is pretty involved with call queues, ring groups, call recordings, call monitoring, etc. I highly recommend them. Ongoing support has been great as well.

Original review: May 1, 2019

We have tried to setup new phones for our building multiple times and have had no success. When we contacted Jive we did not know what to expect. But they were not only able to help us set up new phones for our building but they also showed us how we could do the set up ourselves. In addition, their customer service we fast, we were able to do the set up in no time at all.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I needed to connect a vendor-supplied modem to Jive's managed router to my business's switch and users to a patch panel amid our office move. I don't have IT training, but the tech at Jive very kindly walked me through it on a Saturday. I'm so grateful for their winning support!

Original review: April 30, 2019

We had an old phone system (Easy Office) that we used for about 8 years, now we've changed to Jive Communications and we can definitely tell you that you won't waste your money switching to this company. 100% Efficient, almost no phone issues, once you set all you need on the PBX (which can take up to 1 week due to a lot of features that you will find on the system), the rest is just enjoy a very good and fast phone system. We have over 8 phone numbers on this platform and each one with a different Dial Plan and ring groups, everything goes fine and works perfectly. Like I said, Highly recommended for any company who wants to have a liable and stable phone system base on IP communications.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Our experience has been top notch since switching to JIVE phones a couple years ago. Customer support is outstanding and equipment is dependable. We have seen no issues with connectivity or sound quality.

Jive Communications Company Information