iScribed

Compare Transcription Services

Research top Transcription Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The service helped lighten my transcription load. It also was very cost effective. The work provided was accurate and done in a timely manner. There were no errors. The work was professional. I will use the services again and recommend it to others. Compared to other services that I researched price-wise the prices are fair and provided great value for the services offered. I couldn't be happier. The services were secure and I haven't experienced any service or data breaches since utilizing their services which is a major concern of mine.

The value was not bad. To be honest, I could have found better value elsewhere. But it was not as bad as others. It was not until later in the year that I found others elsewhere that were better. One could not complain about this product's accuracy. At least for the most part. Other products of a similar nature are a little more accurate, but not so much so that it would disqualify this product. The price is definitely not anything to complain about. It goes against the "you get what you pay for" slogan, as other more expensive products are of lesser quality.

I find it extremely affordable. I think others would benefit from this. It is a fission and convenient. It makes minimal mistakes and I can rely on its goods and services. It is extremely accurate and very rarely makes an error. I use it for work and personal reasons. It is very helpful. I would highly recommend it to people of all income because they can afford it. It is extremely beneficial. I trust the service and would recommend it to friends and family so they can use it for work and personal. I will continue to recommend it to my students. My students only receive allowance so they have limited funds. I think this is convenient for their homework and projects. This can be used for simple tasks such as list making and or notes.

It helped me get the job done quickly and easily without the hassle. I would buy again if I had the opportunity to do so. I would recommend to others as a useful and valuable tool. This tool is very accurate. It required the least amount of trouble to correct errors when they did happen. It saved me time which saved me money and that is the bottom line. The price is a good value. I'm glad I purchased this tool to help save me time and money. The security is great. I have no trouble keeping things private and away from errors.

I do believe it was a good value for service provided. It was easy to use and I would recommend it to others. I have not used any other transcribe service to compare, however. It was fairly accurate, but I did have to be careful to enunciate clearly. When I didn't, it was a bit of a pain going back and correcting. Again, I have not used another service to compare it to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iScribed?

The product was very valuable to me and made things so much easier. It was very useful and the price was very affordable. Best money I have spent in a long time. It transcribed every word correctly with the spelling. Very accurate and very easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone needing transcribing done right the first time. Best product for accuracy. Good value for the product. Very reasonably priced and great value. Top notch security. You don't have to worry about being hacked. Security like Fort Knox. Nothing even compares to the security and safety that I feel using this product.

The value of the product supersedes the expense of the product. It is very worth the price that I paid for it. I was well surprised with the product that I got for the price I paid. Very well worth it. The product is very accurate and rarely do I have to correct it when using the software. I enjoy using the iScribed for the ease and the accuracy of it. I enjoy using the service very much. The price of the product was very well worth the expense. The product goes above and beyond what was advertised to me anymore. B's and the availability of the service to me is awesome. iScribed does a very good job keeping a great security system for their users. I feel very secure when I use this product and actually look at the service as a flagship for what security should be when using transcription services.

For the cost it did a good job. I have spent more and not been happy. This has been my go to for a while. I have recommended this to other friends who are looking for this kind of program. Every time I use it there has been no problem with accuracy. Also it doesn't have a little learning curve. That is nice and is helpful. My son has used it and can understand a good portion of what he says. I would spend more but to be honest with you this program suits all my needs and I really like using this product. Never had an issue with this or had there ever been an alert telling me so. I guess it works really well since I have never seen or heard of any problems with security.

The price is pretty good considering the price of other companies that offer the same or similar services. It's a good service that gives exactly what they advertise with no hidden charges unlike other companies that offer a low rate and then make you pay extra for full content. It is a very good service that delivers exactly what they say they are going to do all for the price they say they are going to do it for. The security is really great. I feel like they go to great length to make sure my information is safe from outside sources that would steal my information and use it illegally.

It was easy to get whatever I wanted to get transcribed done in one day. Professional service and straightforward functions. I would recommend. Very accurate, I checked and rechecked all of the work submitted to me and could not find a single error. The accuracy was amazing to see and I would use this service again. The price was reasonable, I can't complain. I did enjoy the service so was more willing to pay, it was well price for what it offered. If it did have lower prices, I probably would recommend this to my friends who have little money to spend for transcripts. The security hasn't let me down yet, I always feel like I am safe in what I send and receive. Whenever I make a payment I feel safe in doing so because of the guarantee that they will not share my information.

This service was very easy to use. I highly recommend it to any individual or business who needs transcription services. It was thorough and genuine and I would definitely continue to use it. The accuracy of iScribed was spot on. It made my job much easier and it was an honest service. I was able to recheck everything for accuracy. The price is definitely worth it for the service. If you think of the time you save that alone makes it a worthwhile service. Also I must say how happy I was that it was affordable. This site and service was very secure. I had no issues with breach. Everything was confidential and I felt completely at ease with the security features.

I believe it would help others by being organized and the program is easily learned. Even a beginner can use the program with no problems. The accuracy is usually A1. I've never had any issues with that aspect. It's great for beginners! My grandparents use this daily and I hear no complaints! The price was a little steep for a product which I felt was similar to Apples Siri help guide. The added features helped to validate the price but I still found it to be a little pricey. I felt as though the security was laxed. I am not entirely positive that a average hacker can not get into my account leaving private information exposed.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

iScribed provides translation, transcription, content writing and caption/subtitle services to customers in a variety of industries. They offer fast turnaround time and a 99 percent accuracy rate.

• Two pass process: All transcriptions are written by humans and then edited by two full-time professional transcribers, ensuring accuracy in your final results.
  • Privacy protected: iScribed will happily sign a nondisclosure agreement, understanding that the audio you have submitted may contain privileged company, legal or other information.
  • Low price: Transcription services with iScribed start at 89 cents per minute. Get an accurate quote fast by submitting a form online.
  • Fast turnaround: iScribed customers can expect their transcriptions within 48 hours for normal audio. Rush orders can be placed that are ready in 24 hours.
  • Security: All of the information you enter or upload to iScribed is encrypted using 25-bit encryption (SSL). This ensures the highest level of security possible for your important business and other documents.
  • Best for iScribed is best for businesses that need transcriptions done in 48 hours or less.

Compare Transcription Services