Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.18/5
Get Pricing

For over 20 years, iPayment has been a leader in the payment processing industry. Customer satisfaction is a high priority as we offer credit card processing solutions to merchants across the United States. We build customer relationships on trust and respect by anticipating needs and delivering innovative solutions.

Call Now Toll Free

iPayment Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPayment?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPayment, Inc.?

Original review: March 8, 2016

My experience was actually horrible, (on hold for 1 hour and 4 minutes) thru 3 people, until Vincent ** got on the phone and instantly turned a horrible call into a pleasant call. He provided the best experience I have ever had with Flagship.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2016

Vincent was helpful in every way getting an account set up. It is unfortunate we could not complete the transaction.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2016

I have been using iPayment and they are not in business to help small businesses grow. Flagship does their merchant processing through iPayment. iPayment will put holds on your money. They will limit what you can charge a customer. They can and will hold your deposits for months and at anytime take out past deposits. Look online at OTHER sites and all the negative reviews. Customer service at the Risk Management Dept. for iPayment is rude and not willing to help. Be warned.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2016

Everything went well. I had a good experience.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2016

Elsie has been great. She made everything quick and painless!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2016

Thanks to Elsie for taking such good care of me. She listened and took care of my application with professionalism & friendliness. For her: good dark chocolate, a nice lunch out &/or a raise.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2016

I was totally satisfied with the way Jacob helped me. He is such a great guy. He made the process easy and helped me save money. If I will definitely keep working Jacob in the future. Thanks for everything.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2016

Brian was wonderful to work with. He is professional and very well versed in what the company can do for you!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

I had a positive experience with my account rep Elsie **. She was personable, reliable and consistently got back to me when setting up my account and learning about its functions. Ultimately I decided to discontinue the service. However, I wanted to acknowledge Elsie's hard work and patience.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2015

Brian was the best help. Clear, straight to the point and excited.

iPayment Company Information