Compare Online Billing

Research top Online Billing recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The customer support was very good and helpful. They provided me with all the knowledge and help that I could have ever needed. I got straight through and didn't have to go through an automated system. It provides me with security I need. Has passwords to regulate who can and can't go onto the accounts. Is very easy and manageable. Is very secure and domain. This was the easiest system to date that I have used. Very user-friendly and could be taught and processed by anyone in this field who needs to use this. Very good value. Compared to other brands and companies. This one was very low cost and the ease of use paid for itself. Very impressed with the cost and quality.

The customer service here was above average but still not as good as it could have been. Nonetheless they were very helpful and I was satisfied with them during my time. The security was great. Nothing wrong happened with my information or anything personal when it was with this company. This is why I rated the security this way. If you do not have much experience with online shopping or anything along the lines of anything online it will be tough, but if you have ever used a computer or online device it will be easy. The value of this company is great. Many people have not heard of the company but after using it I am surprised with the quality of value.

The customer support was beyond what I could have hoped for. I was extremely satisfied with the time my questions got answered and the information I was given in a very professional way. The security I was a little unsure about at first, but after many user reviews I came to peace knowing I was in good hands. I am very thankful for the security team and could not be more happy with them. Everything about this company/service was very straightforward and user-friendly. I am happy to have become part of the family with this service and recommend it without a doubt in my mind. The value was spot on. It wasn't ever too pricey or misleading on what you would get for your money. I feel like every price option is good no matter what your needs and wants are. 10 out of 10.

The customer service is amazing. They help you right in time and anything you need, they help you with it. I love the fact that it is easy to use and as an office assistant it just makes life easier. The security is flawless. I love it! When using invoices it is very important to have the best security. Security is key to having success when dealing with invoices. It is great when you can use something and know that everything is gonna be okay and kept safe when you're done with it. The value is great. I don't know how much it cost because I didn't buy it, most companies buy it but what I can say is it is great! The best thing about it is its storage and how much it can take.

Expert Review

Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.    More about Shelley→

Invoicera offers a lot of extras beyond online billing and invoicing, like purchase orders, estimates, time tracking and inventory management. iPhone app has limited features and an Android app is still being tested. Issue unlimited invoices at all subscription levels, which cost $19.95 per month for 100 clients with some limits on features, $39.95 for unlimited clients and expanded features or $99.95 for unlimited features. 30-day free trial.

• PDF option: Send PDF invoices to customers who prefer this to online billing.
  • Local back-ups: Customers, invoices, estimates, expenses and other data can be backed up locally on your system.
  • Gateways: Works with 20 payment gateways.
  • Extra cost, limited mobile: A customized invoice template with your company colors runs $99. The iPhone app leaves much to be desired and no Android app can be a hassle.
  • Support: The best support option is through email.
  • Best for Agencies, self-employed and independent contractors.

Question and Answers - Invoicera

What problem is Invoicera trying to solve?

Invoicera is a cloud-based product that helps businesses improve their invoicing, time tracking and task management processes by providing a feature-rich online solution. Invoicera provides custom invoicing implementations to large businesses. Features like multiple payment gateways allow businesses to receive payments online and grow their business across the globe.

How does Invoicera measure success?

An invoicing company’s success is measured by the number of satisfied users and, of course, product evolution!

What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the online invoicing industry?

The most common misconception about online invoicing is that it is only for a certain type of business. Invoicera provides solutions for all types of businesses.

What is something you wish every consumer knew about Invoicera?

Invoicera has over 2 million satisfied users and is continuously working to bring better products and services for its consumers.

Has Invoicera received any rewards or recognition for its products that your customers would like to know about?

Yes! Invoicera received the Deloitte - Technology Fast 50 Asia Pacific and India, 2012 awards.

How has your company grown or evolved?

Invoicera has grown and evolved over the years. It has received some great feedback from the consumers on all the updates that the product has added.

What sets Invoicera apart from the competition?

Invoicera is a feature-rich platform that combines invoicing, project management and time tracking in a single product. Besides that, it also helps large enterprises with self-hosted solutions for custom workflow management. Invoicera provides great customer service and delivery in making the business processes much more efficient and cost effective.

Compare Online Billing and Invoicing Software