3.88/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need an online billing service?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: June 16, 2017

8 Invoicera Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: June 16, 2017

I have recently started using Invoicera and I am already happy with it. It's like technology has made my work easy. For any query regarding my bills, I quickly open it and check upon. Notifications and reports are very helpful. The best part is I can use it whenever needed. Talking about the company, their team members are approachable. I have recommended it to 4-5 friends, I think they are also satisfied with it.

Original review: May 30, 2017

Whatever business you may run at the end you have to deal with bills, some credited some not. With Invoicera I am able to manage my work better. The team at Invoicera has brilliantly served me. When I compare my cost using Invoicera is better compared earlier.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

This company is fraud. We need to customize our invoices. Invoicera sent us an invoice for $337 and we paid. They acknowledged the payment and we never heard from them after payment. They never responded back to our emails, no calls, and we never received anything from them. I call that Fraud.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The customer support will always be open to help you with any concern that you have. They are always very helpful and they are always ready to help no matter what. The software was really secure and they seemed to be really concerned about securing my information and making sure that it didn't get into the work hands. Even if you don't have a lot of experience using programs like this one, this one is simple and easy to use, and I was able to easily decipher the website. The value of this program is one of the best around and they offer a lot of program for your money. I would gladly pay this amount over and over again. This is a great program.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

The customer support was very good and helpful. They provided me with all the knowledge and help that I could have ever needed. I got straight through and didn't have to go through an automated system. It provides me with security I need. Has passwords to regulate who can and can't go onto the accounts. Is very easy and manageable. Is very secure and domain. This was the easiest system to date that I have used. Very user-friendly and could be taught and processed by anyone in this field who needs to use this. Very good value. Compared to other brands and companies. This one was very low cost and the ease of use paid for itself. Very impressed with the cost and quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invoicera?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

The customer service here was above average but still not as good as it could have been. Nonetheless they were very helpful and I was satisfied with them during my time. The security was great. Nothing wrong happened with my information or anything personal when it was with this company. This is why I rated the security this way. If you do not have much experience with online shopping or anything along the lines of anything online it will be tough, but if you have ever used a computer or online device it will be easy. The value of this company is great. Many people have not heard of the company but after using it I am surprised with the quality of value.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

The customer support was beyond what I could have hoped for. I was extremely satisfied with the time my questions got answered and the information I was given in a very professional way. The security I was a little unsure about at first, but after many user reviews I came to peace knowing I was in good hands. I am very thankful for the security team and could not be more happy with them. Everything about this company/service was very straightforward and user-friendly. I am happy to have become part of the family with this service and recommend it without a doubt in my mind. The value was spot on. It wasn't ever too pricey or misleading on what you would get for your money. I feel like every price option is good no matter what your needs and wants are. 10 out of 10.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

The customer service is amazing. They help you right in time and anything you need, they help you with it. I love the fact that it is easy to use and as an office assistant it just makes life easier. The security is flawless. I love it! When using invoices it is very important to have the best security. Security is key to having success when dealing with invoices. It is great when you can use something and know that everything is gonna be okay and kept safe when you're done with it. The value is great. I don't know how much it cost because I didn't buy it, most companies buy it but what I can say is it is great! The best thing about it is its storage and how much it can take.

Invoicera expert review by Shelley Elmblad

Invoicera offers a lot of extras beyond online billing and invoicing, like purchase orders, estimates, time tracking and inventory management. iPhone app has limited features and an Android app is still being tested. Issue unlimited invoices at all subscription levels, which cost $19.95 per month for 100 clients with some limits on features, $39.95 for unlimited clients and expanded features or $99.95 for unlimited features. 30-day free trial.

• PDF option: Send PDF invoices to customers who prefer this to online billing.

• Local back-ups: Customers, invoices, estimates, expenses and other data can be backed up locally on your system.

• Gateways: Works with 20 payment gateways.

• Extra cost, limited mobile: A customized invoice template with your company colors runs $99. The iPhone app leaves much to be desired and no Android app can be a hassle.

• Support: The best support option is through email.

• Best for: Agencies, self-employed and independent contractors.

Profile picture of Shelley Elmblad
Shelley Elmblad

Financial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.

Invoicera questions and answers

What problem is Invoicera trying to solve?
Invoicera is a cloud-based product that helps businesses improve their invoicing, time tracking and task management processes by providing a feature-rich online solution. Invoicera provides custom invoicing implementations to large businesses. Features like multiple payment gateways allow businesses to receive payments online and grow their business across the globe.
How does Invoicera measure success?
An invoicing company’s success is measured by the number of satisfied users and, of course, product evolution!
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about the online invoicing industry?
The most common misconception about online invoicing is that it is only for a certain type of business. Invoicera provides solutions for all types of businesses.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Invoicera?
Invoicera has over 2 million satisfied users and is continuously working to bring better products and services for its consumers.
Has Invoicera received any rewards or recognition for its products that your customers would like to know about?
Yes! Invoicera received the Deloitte - Technology Fast 50 Asia Pacific and India, 2012 awards.
How has your company grown or evolved?
Invoicera has grown and evolved over the years. It has received some great feedback from the consumers on all the updates that the product has added.
What sets Invoicera apart from the competition?
Invoicera is a feature-rich platform that combines invoicing, project management and time tracking in a single product. Besides that, it also helps large enterprises with self-hosted solutions for custom workflow management. Invoicera provides great customer service and delivery in making the business processes much more efficient and cost effective.

Invoicera Company Information