Consumer Reviews & Complaints
This service works just fine because it works and checks the people properly without any problems with some extra unneeded information which is fine. It works like a charm because they offer a lot of things on their website and it gives a lot of information on their history which makes it really helpful. The response time isn't long, it takes a few minutes but it's worth the time because I have to make sure they are valid and safe enough to continue. Happy to say that this is the cheapest service I can find because everybody recommended this service for the response time and how it gives extra information.
The report clarity was outstanding and included all aspects that were relevant without including meaningless data that was of no interest or no aid to me. The variety was outstanding as far as the actual information that could be gathered. The software used, and the user interface that was involved was very intuitive. The response time is the best in the industry by far. The extend report was made and received within five business days which is a great turnover and could not have been any better. The cost was about what I expected from a professional company with these credentials. As it is often said, you tend to get what you pay for.
The company was very self explanatory. Applications were very precise and in depth. We're quite satisfied with the selection of interviews. Very satisfied with the multi type of wide assortment of interviews. No time was wasted due to clients they chose. Each one had qualities for good employees. Each report was sent in a timely manner. Very detailed and informative. Enabling my department to be able to get on with other priorities. The cost was competitive. After much research and inquiry we came to realize the cost was very comparable. This company is very reputable and trustworthy. So glad we found them.
They provide background check to protect companies and to ensure the wrong type of person isn't being hired. They are professional and always helpful. They variety of services include background checks such as criminal and they also provide sample reports to ensure your company gets adequate workers. They are very quick in response time and in the delivery of their services such as background check done by a certain specified date that is needed. The cost is not bad at all and is worthy of the extensive background check-ups they do and at the fast-paced response time they consistently apply.
Reports came back very fast. Really helped me narrow down job candidates. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a background checking service. Report were very clear. Includes background checking and employment verification. Overall, it fit my needs but would definitely benefit from some new and more varied features. Responses came back much faster than I imagined they would! This company does a good job of servicing its customer's needs and keeping up with the number of reports. This service was affordable for my company, but it may be a little too high for those just starting out and trying to hire employees. Would still recommend looking into it and deciding if the cost is worth it for YOU.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about IntelliCorp?
- 593,279 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
IntelliCorp was founded in 1996 and is a national provider of employment screening solutions, including background checks and drug testing. As an accredited member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), IntelliCorp offers screening solutions for businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- Candidate Direct and volunteer portals: IntelliCorp’s Candidate Direct and volunteer portals streamlines the screening process by allowing candidates to input their information directly. Employers can view results and reports online.
- Three options: IntelliCorp offers three types of background checks for employers and organizations screening volunteers: the standard background check, preferred background check or preferred background check with federal criminal. Figure out which one is right for you based on your needs as a company or organization, and add on options as you need them.
- Sample reports: View sample reports from criminal background checks on IntelliCorp’s website so you know what to expect and can determine which option you prefer.
- Industry specific: IntelliCorp understands that every industry has different screening needs, so they make it easy for employers to choose your background checks based on your industry.
- Free training: All registered IntelliCorp users are eligible for free training to set up and use their account. Sessions are offered daily and include sessions such as basic user training, complying with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and learning how to conduct motor vehicle and credit reports.
- Best for IntelliCorp is best for businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Compare Employment Screening Services
- Company Name: