Insperity ExpensAble

Compare Expense Management Software

Research top Expense Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It has helped so much and was very user friendly. I would highly recommend it to any of my colleagues that are going to start their own business. It was readily available at the time I needed it and was surprisingly easy to use as well. I very much would recommend it to everyone. The software was very reliable and I didn't have to sit and wonder about a thing. It was very straightforward and I definitely was glad that I made that decision. The program worked like a dream and was very easy to use and get the hang of. I am computer savvy and so it was super easy for me to comprehend and manage.

Very affordable and so easy to use and I think it would be perfect for anyone or any company to use. I highly recommend it for anybody. So if you are considering this software please use this company. We are very happy with this software. It meets all our needs and is perfect for any situation. You may need it for I highly recommend you. Check it out and give it a shot. We have never had a problem with it all. It seems to be very reliable and it has never given us and issues whatsoever. The best we ever used. Very easy to use I learned how to use on Thurs first couple of tries. I don't think anyone will have a problem using it. It's perfect for beginners.

In terms of value, it worked. However, it was not as user friendly as I would have hoped, and that takes away from the experience of using it. It was conveniently available, but not always user friendly. Perhaps more support in that respect would be helpful for users and to help the brand as well. The website never went down in a way that prevented me from working, so that was definitely a plus. I would recommend to a friend to use in the future. It was easy enough to use, but putting it all together was more difficult to do than I anticipated. That was disappointed as the beginning steps were much easier to do as well as explained.

Excellent excel helped me create a schedule that was fast and easy and I was able to make quick changes to it without any problems and it was great to have it. The features helped me make a schedule that save time and labor hours because it was simple to input the changes without taking up time a day energy. The real amity was amazing because I knew that I would not have any problems that would have occurred but they did not which was great to have. The ease of use was great because I did not have ask for assistance which usually happens when I am in a difficult situation but this time was different.

Software created easy way to manage personal and business finances. Easy, reliable, good customer service assistance. Combine files, create new files, etc. Available features to work on personal or business finances and aspects of business finances. Many features to choose from and very easy to learn and use. Very reliable software. Experienced very few issues or problems with installation, transference, good customer service to assist with any issues. Very easy to understand and use, tutorials available, good customer service backup, features designed for ease of understanding and use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insperity ExpensAble?

Well it's around 1,000 dollars but it's not really that bad because it's worth it. You achieve what you want and what you need so you can't say that you didn't because you did. Well it's usually all the time but for others they don't get on the people, delete their account and they have to pay to get it back because they don't have all day to be doing it. Well all you have to do is keep it on you desktop and it's usually the third down on the left handed screen so many things to do that you will learn and how to do it. It gives you instructions when you first open it and they allow you to print it or keep it on there so Every time you get on it will be there so you won't feel lost sometimes.

I felt there was great value in this product without any hassle whatsoever. It felt like we were investing our money as opposed to spending it. We yielded great returns with this product. The product was available right away. There were no issues in regards to the item being sold out. I am glad they took into account the availability and being able to provide it in a timely manner. It was a very dependable product. Reliable from the start. I had no issues with the possibility of the product failing us. I had complete faith in its reliability and it paid off really well. Everyone in my family was able to utilize it with ease. We experienced no problems using it. Everything was straightforward and clearly instructed. We found no problems understanding the product and how to use it effectively.

It made life so much easier by using this product. Like I said before it was kinda weird getting use to even though I am tech savvy but now since I know what I'm doing I'm always excited to use it. The availability of features is always there. If you need help customer service is always on the line ready to help you whenever you need it. Well for my company it's always reliable. I never have any problems with foreclosing, and I can always get my job done. It has never let me down. Trust me it's worth it. This program is very simple to use... a few tries you will get the hang of it. It kinda took me a week to know what I was doing.

Expert Review

Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.    More about Shelley→

Established in 1986, Insperity offers expense management, human resource and payroll services to over 100,000 businesses globally with 57 offices in the U.S. Insperity offers bundled business services for small and mid to large business along with individual solutions like Expense Management.

• Integrated travel management: Use nuTravel online travel booking service to make travel arrangements such as airfare, rental cars and hotel reservations and automatically import travel information into expense reports.
  • Prepaid MasterCard: Employers who want to control employee spending can give employees a prepaid Mastercard through Insperity to use when traveling for business or buying supplies.
  • Real time notifications: After filing an expense report, the employee gets real-time status updates so they know where the report is in the reimbursement process. Those who approve expenses get an email when reports are available to review, and the approver sees all the details required to reject or approve a report. Accountants are notified of incoming reports as they happen.
  • ExpensAble mobile app: This app for iOS or Android mobile devices makes creating an expense report easy. Receipt images can be attached from your phone, and reports can be created offline then submitted later. ExpensAble offers enhanced security protocols and integrates with most accounting software like Lawson, QuickBooks, Sage, Netsuite and Peachtree.
  • Free spending analysis: Insperity Expense Management includes a suite of graphical reports, including spending by vendor, department or individual. Expenses can be broken down by month or years.
  • Best for Small business owners and accounting executives.

Compare Expense Management Software