toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

HouseCall Pro

Hi Anna! We are so happy that HouseCall Pro is helping you and your business! Thanks for being such a great customer!! Keep up the great work!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

This easy-to-use app is great for scheduling jobs and notifying not only our technicians, but the customers as well! The desktop version is also great for setting up reminders (email campaigns) and sending out special promotions (postcard feature).

Arman!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are always looking to improve our platform! Thank you for your information. We will definitely take it in to consideration!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

We were using a different program before but then we saw that we like a few extra things at HouseCall Pro. It was a little more expensive of course at double the price but it was just what we were looking for. HouseCall Pro has GPS Location and the teams could use an app to see everything. Now we're using the scheduling rather than printing it out and having them come in which is much more convenient. However, when I print a request for a few things, I can't send statements out. So if I have customers and pay at the end of the month, I can't group all the invoices together on one invoice and send it out. It sucks if I'm doing it every week and sending out months because I'm running an ongoing schedule. I have to go in and change everything on any kind of business we were working with. It's great for one time service requests or the people that pay for services but not for bundling.

Jennifer!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us! We are so happy that HouseCall Pro is saving you time and money! We pride ourselves on ease of use! Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

We started using HouseCall Pro this year. Prior, we were handwriting tags and using Service CEO for record management. What a change it has made for our business. First of all the money saved, the ability to talk to our customers and the EASY automation made it easy for techs to use. I connect it to QuickBooks and I can see in real time our finances and customers. It's the best program, we love it.

Bernadette!

Thanks for the kind words! We are so happy that HouseCall pro is helping you and your business! Continue the upward trend! Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

As owners, trying to keep tabs on what's going on in our restoration and cleaning company when we're 80 miles away most of the time was a real challenge. We tried several other programs which were complicated and hard to learn, and finally heard about this one at a seminar... BOOM! Now the owners, the office staff, and the technicians know exactly what's going on... in real time. And our customers love the scheduling reminders, too! We hired senior citizens as receptionists and they had no problem learning how to use it - it's that easy! And because it syncs with our Quickbooks Online, new invoices and payments are sent automatically from HouseCall Pro amazing! Thanks, HouseCall Pro, for making our jobs so much easier!

HouseCall Pro

Fred! Thanks for the kind words! At HouseCall Pro, we strive for an amazing customer experience! Ease of use is most important! Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I signed up for HCP in November and had a great experience. Andrew was very helpful. The app is very easy to use and powerful for running a service based business. Highly recommend using the online booking service if you need to do online scheduling.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HouseCall Pro?

HouseCall Pro

Adam! Thanks for being such an all-star pro! We love that you're using the platform and that it's helping you and your business!! Keep up the amazing work!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I cannot recommend this company highly enough. The software is robust and more importantly, user friendly. HouseCall customer service is top notch and always happy to help if and when you have questions. This software is skeleton of our business and has improved our efficiency tenfold. If you aren't using HouseCall, you're wrong!

Mike!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review! We greatly appreciate you sharing your knowledge to future Pro's! You are an absolute rockstar! Keep up the excellent work and start 2017 with a bang!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I was doing the old write-everything-in-a-schedule-book and it was hard for me to keep track of all my customers, so I needed the scheduling tool. I searched and found six different CRM tools, but HouseCall pro was one winner. I've been with them since I started in 2014 and I love it. Going from paper to CRM was easy and they kept integrating new things. I also got to talk with the owners and they implemented a lot of ideas from different customers into the CRM tool and it works.

The features include multi-users on tracks and employee tracking when they're on the job, which is nice to have so that employees are not doing any underhanded stuff. We use all of its features daily. I run two businesses off of it and we have two different house calls - one for our cleaning services and another one for our junk removal services. We have a total of 17 employees split between the two of them and it works seamlessly with our Quickbooks. I always recommend them to my friends.

Miranda!

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! We greatly appreciate it! I'm glad you and your company are loving the software!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

The company I work for was using HouseCall Pro, and I like HouseCall Pro a lot. Our only real issue with the program was that the company I worked with wished that there was more detailed reporting. Other than that, everything is pretty great.

Jonathan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! You truly are a valued customer! I am so happy that you are using the most important benefits of the platform! Continue being a rockstar!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

We have been using HouseCall Pro for almost a year. We use it for sketch online and for the addresses. We don't have to worry about the schedule because when we put it in there, the employees can see their work address and their customer information the day before. I really like it.

HouseCall Pro

Thanks Stephen! We strive for an easy and seamless software system to help you expedite and succeed with your business! Thank you so much for your review! It's much appreciated by the HouseCall Pro Team!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

This app is exactly what we needed. It's easy to learn and works seamlessly. The support is top notch and they are willing to help with anything. Response time is the best I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this app. to anyone looking for field software. Worth every penny.

HouseCall Pro

Hi Tegan! Thank you for your valuable insight! We truly appreciate your honesty and are always looking for ways to improve our platform! Reach out to our amazing customer support with any questions or comments! Thanks again! Happy Holidays from your HouseCall Pro Team!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

Our staff took a bit of time to get adjusted because they don't like change, but once they got used to HouseCall Pro, they really liked it. We use the system for the job scheduling and I put in the quotes for one of the guys to do. It's for dispatching jobs to the technicians and for them to put in their info. I see it and then I print it off. However, if there's two or more than one segment of HouseCall job then the technician can't email the whole thing. You can only email the segment that they're on. They haven't figured that out and I haven't had the time to check and try it yet. There are still little things that need to be improved on.

Hi Lauren!

We always are welcoming ideas on how to improve our platform! Thank you though, for being such a valued customer! Reach out anytime to our amazing customer support to vote for specific upgrades! Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Our previous online billing system was like a dinosaur program. It has crazy colors and was very old fashioned. So my boss did some research and found HouseCall Pro and that's how we started using them. HouseCall is fairly easier to use and to explain to my technician. I love it. I personally use a lot of the scheduling on my phone because we work 24/7 not only inside the office but outside it. I'm also in charge of looking up customers, old invoices, and all the bill collecting, emailing and doing estimates. Those are also awesome to us.

The switch over was not easy to do and it may have to do with how old our previous program was in having all of those files switched over. When we're looking up an old customer we can see phone number, their name, and their address. But we have no idea what we did before or what the warranty was or how much they paid. It's a little bit of a hiccup but we've loopholed our way out of it. There's a couple of things that can be improved but overall I'm happy with it.

Clarissa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review! We know you are busy, but it really means a lot! We are so happy that it is helping you and your business! Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

We've been using HouseCall Pro for six months now. We used the regular desktop QuickBooks before, and HouseCall is easier. There are some things that aren't offered or different options that I would do differently. We can create a call and have several segments so we can bill it on the same ticket. If we bill all the segments together, it only shows the customer's sign-off on the latest segment, which makes it appear as if the customer only signed off for the last $500 versus the other $1,500. But other than that, it's easier to send.

Natalie!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to do a review! It will help future Pro's! We pride ourselves on being as seamless and transparent as possible! I'm glad that you are using the platform to better your business! Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

The integration process with HouseCall Pro was so easy. They literally just input the information from our Quickbooks. I have been using it for about six months now and my interaction with their rep has been great. Their rep was knowledgeable and not too pushy. I use all of its features including the in-office scheduling. Though I don't use the app as much, the interface is really my favorite part. Overall, they're fantastic and I refer other people to them every day.

HouseCall Pro

Helen! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We greatly appreciate it! We are so happy you and your boss are using our platform to your best ability! Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

My boss found HouseCall in Google and we just ended up using it. HouseCall is a lot better, more efficient, less time consuming and has a lot more data storage than our previous CRM could provide. We use invoicing a lot. We like the new scheduling system. The only thing we have problems with is that when our clients use the HouseCall app and they use the message. The office staff is unable to read the messages unless it's the manager but a lot of times he can't. A lot of times our field managers aren't able to see the messages either. Other than that everything is great.

HouseCall Pro

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate you taking the time to do a review for us! Here at HouseCall Pro, we pride ourselves on our customer service and accessibility! Thank you for being such a valued customer!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

We've had HouseCall for about eight months. Setting their system up was pretty easy. They export everything from Quickbooks into HouseCall, which is really nice. Their team is always ready to help promptly and does a good job. We mostly use the system for scheduling and invoicing, and it's been a good transition overall.

HouseCall Pro

Carl! Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us! We truly appreciate you as a valued customer! We have noted all your struggles and are working to fix them! Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

We've got the HouseCall billing software for eight months now. Whenever we bill a call, it’ll be under my name. However, there needs to be a “reserved” for where calls are holding for the dispatcher to drop them down as it’s more efficient. We can clearly see everything that way. And then, as soon as we drop down the call, it’s automatically synced. If we go out to a client’s residence and the client can't be there for a number of days, we continue that call and leave it on that technician so we know his day is set for this amount of time in between those calls. Unfortunately, the system still says he has a call on him in general even though our notes state that it’s at this time.

As an office, we need to have more control as far as what they see on call so if we can click a button and send the information instead of it being automatically there. Then if we need to continue a call, if we can add a different segment, that would be awesome. But as far as the segment itself, it gives options. For instance, whenever the tech goes out there, he lets us know exactly what needs to be done and we type it into our system. We need to have all that information exactly the last time it closes it out in order to find it. ‘Cause if we continue a call for five days, it’s going to be a bit of a pain in the butt to locate that. It’s a little bit of time, but I want to be as efficient as possible with the system.

As far as the invoices on the dashboard, sometimes it’s a bit finicky. Whenever we set a date and times, it goes haywire from time to time. And for automatic emails, they only allow us to add in one rule. It’d be nice to have a couple of different options to pinpoint exactly those emails that we put out. And at the very beginning, HouseCall is lenient in the information that they put into the system. It's so open-ended that it's easy to get everything a bit jumbled up. Other than that, I'm happy with the HouseCall Pro.

Michael!

Thanks for taking the time to do a review! We are so thrilled that you are making great use of the new features we incorporate!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Setting up my business with HouseCall was super easy. I've been using them for a year and a half, and my experience has been pretty good so far. They seem to be improving everything every day, and adding features that we look for and need. As long as they keep doing that, we're in good shape.

Hi Juan!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review! We truly appreciate it. We are always looking for ways to improve! Thanks again!

HouseCall Pro

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

HouseCall Pro just updated on Sunday so I’m having a little hard time to adjust. It is pretty cool that HouseCall Pro keeps improving, but right now, we were transitioning from QuickBooks to HouseCall Pro and we have a very difficult time doing that. On QuickBooks, we used to use LE as a starting of our invoice because the company name is LeadingEdge Plumbing, for instance, and then the invoice number. With HouseCall Pro, we cannot use numbers. We’re also having a big issue with that when they transitioned because HouseCall Pro didn’t recognize the LE invoice number. I was talking to my office girl this morning and they have to do a fake invoice number because every time we delete an invoice, we cannot use that anymore.

Another thing is the uploading of the pictures is really slow. Everybody’s having a hard time. Every time we take a picture, it runs in circles and it doesn’t really upload pics or sometimes it shows the error. The feature is amazing. I love it because we keep records of every job. But if it doesn’t work, what’s the point? And another thing, we should be able to add a small video, even if it’s a 30-second video. That would be really awesome if we could do that. But HouseCall Pro is doing amazing and as long as they keep updating and growing the site and then the app, they are gonna be really good. I see a bright future for HouseCall Pro.

HouseCall Pro

Thanks Carolyn! We appreciate you taking the time to review us! We are always looking to improve our system and constantly relaying the information to our engineering team! We are thrilled that you are happy!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

HouseCall makes continuous upgrades to their system that are good. However, I wish that the changes I want made are done sooner. Also, sometimes I have to figure out what they did, but other than that, it's good. They're very responsive, and they always answer my questions. If they're unable to answer, they admit it.

Hi Patricia!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! we greatly appreciate it! We are so glad that you are loving the platform and using it to help grow your business!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

We were with Quickbooks and were also using Intuit Field Service Management. HouseCall Pro set up is way better. I've been with them for six months and use its scheduling and invoicing feature. We send all of our invoices, estimates, and receipts through HouseCall and then they schedule the technicians on a sales lookout. We pretty much use everything that may arise. Now that they initiated online booking, we're getting into that too. It's cool because the customers could have their own option to schedule online if they want to. We like how it notifies the customers with text messages when scheduled.

There aren't really too many complaints. There are a little bit of things that they probably like me to fix in there and with some text messages, I could fix customer’s book online. They have windows to look within, so text through our windows and sometimes the text message will say we'll be there at this certain time. That’s the only thing, but we had already had let them. We notified them about it. They are good with fixing everything you have a complaint about.

HouseCall Pro

Thank you so much Travis for taking the time out to review us! I'm glad you've had a wonderful experience. We greatly appreciate it! The team here at HouseCall Pro is thrilled to hear!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

We've been using HouseCall since June for our online billing. Most of our information was basically populated into the software and we're able to queue and import it from Quickbooks. It seems to work pretty well. There was a line of credit for everybody on board, but we got through it. After everybody in time learned and picked up the software, the transition went pretty smoothly.

HouseCall Pro

Hey Crystal! Thanks so much for giving us a review! We are thrilled that you are loving the software! The better you're using it, the happier we are! We are here for you whenever you run in to a conflict! Thanks again!

HouseCall Pro

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

We've had HouseCall Pro as our online billing software for almost a year now. We used Square before for invoicing but I like HouseCall Pro better. With HouseCall, our technicians can edit the amount needed to be received. It also automatically attaches with Quickbooks and separates the credit card fee from the payment. It's also beneficial that the system notifies the customer when a tech is on route. When the tech had to start job, HouseCall Googlemaps them straight there and then it notifies the homeowner that they're on route. Setting up the account was really easy. They can always get a screen share and walk me through everything. To this day, if I have any questions, they snapshot everything and send it to me. I even talked to the CEO of the company more than once, who professionally helped me himself. I've known them for so long that they know me whenever I call.

HouseCall Pro Company Profile