Consumer Reviews and Complaints

In terms of contact information, I prefer HouseCall Pro over Method, our previous provider. However, HouseCall Pro changes the dashboard every two days. Every couple of days I get on it, it’s either the fonts changed or there are some locations changed. We’re in our busy season so I'm scheduling 150 jobs a day so it's irritating. And I have to figure out where everything's out again. If they want to change it, figure it out and do it all at once instead of frequently.

The set up wasn't too terrible other than moving a lot of the materials. During my first month here at work, I was getting all the materials around, exporting and importing it. Unfortunately, everything went the wrong spot. I spent the last year and a half trying to get people’s cellphones in the correct place because notifications don’t work unless you have it in the correct place. There must be a way without physically doing it yourself to figure out what's what because they have it as clear-cut as saying "This is the cellphone. This is the home", unlike Method.

I like that HouseCall finally made it to where we can merge payments for the customers that we did more than one job for. But, I wish there was an easier way to move schedules. You can move to the monthly and try them with it but it doesn't always show you the jobs that you're looking for. It shows you when it pulls so that's irritating. If we can't get all of our jobs on this week, we have to move them and that could be about 40 jobs. It's not convenient moving them.

The notification system was the greatest part about switching over to HouseCall Pro because if we got 100 jobs a day, it makes things more convenient for us. I operate HouseCall Pro for three businesses. The notification system's fantastic because you don't have to call as much. Although feature-wise, I'm just keeping the scheduling and moving. We came through that system but it switches over to our QuickBooks. We have had problems because it’s fixed that way and HouseCall Pro going over the QuickBooks wasn't accurate. It’s going to the wrong place. Also, HouseCall Pro freeze up at 2:00 in the afternoon and that's typically when I'm scheduling. It's very slow so that's an issue I run into.

HouseCall makes it easier for me in terms of sending SMS. However, you can only have one option for language. It's either your invoice language or estimate. I had to change that every time I send an SMS out. I also have to deal with retyping the same exact script every single time and that's consuming. It would be nice if they would have more than one option for the little message that’s at the bottom.

The techs were responsive and polite. They can fix things right then and there. There were features that we questioned like being able to merge the payments but they have since taken care of that. They listen and they try to find a software in order to do that. Also, our sales became better but mostly I have a 95% close rate. That's a plus. It's a lot quicker than the old scheduling system when I started scheduling. It was so much better in terms of being able to get more jobs on there.

I've used HouseCall Pro for seven months and they've been spectacular. They have done very well for us. It's very easy setting it up for my business. The HouseCall Pro team was very professional. They also have a live chat. They respond immediately when I have a question and they walked me through every part of the system over the telephone. I mostly use it for dispatching. Ever since setting it up, my business is definitely more organized.

HouseCall Pro is okay. However, when I’m trying to print out the invoice, I spend a lot of time trying to save it first and then I go ahead with the print out. Also, when I’m trying to get from a specific customer the entire report of how much they owe, I have to send over an Excel over the emails. Instead I want to get a printout from there but sometimes it’s impossible to do it. HouseCall Pro is separate system. They were not cheap but my boss is old-fashioned and he wants to look at the reports. So, you have to get the details from there.

We've been using HouseCall Pro for nine months. Through word of mouth in the business is how we heard about them. The setup was really easy and simple. If I need help, I always call them and they're very helpful and pleasant. I can also reach them through their online live chat and they're very quick to respond. We run all of the bills through them and we use their scheduling feature. On the other hand, we service properties that have one central billing email address and I can't have the same email address on multiple accounts, so that makes it a little bit hard to do. It's a learning curve but other than that, I'm glad to have HouseCall Pro. The experience has been seamless and pleasant with them.

We're an in-home personal chef service for seniors and we've been using HouseCall Pro for scheduling and billing for about a year. I just did an online research and found it's a real fit for what we needed for the business. Then there's the ease of use and good support team. We can do it right on our phone and it's pretty good for that. Setting up the business was simple as well. We had someone from HouseCall Pro help us with the training and that went well. And then we did training with our employees on it too. It was a good experience. Since then, the scheduling has been more streamlined, saving time and being more efficient.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HouseCall Pro?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've had HouseCall Pro since June of last year. We used QuickBooks before and HouseCall has a dispatching ability, which QuickBooks doesn't. The fact that it does dispatching makes it easier, no double-entry scheduling. I tried several softwares before that for just a try-out period and HouseCall Pro was also easier because of their availability immediately any time of the day or night. Whenever I was working and setting up, they were there via chat to answer any questions. They respond almost immediately and they follow-up. That's probably the best customer service I've ever gotten.

There was a glitch or there was a couple of problems but they took care of it very quickly, like a double entry or something loaded twice from QuickBooks and it was taken care of really fast. I use the talent estimates, invoicing, dispatching, billing. We do all the billing through them and it's awesome. That's one of the advantages of having that type of program that you can access anywhere and run business from anywhere. HouseCall Pro just streamlined the whole process of our business. It made my job easier. I don't have to double-entry anything anymore. We now have two employees and it's easier to add people and run the business. And it's just easier to keep track of customers, and make sure all the billing is done, and it's all in one place.

There are a couple of things that I'm looking forward for them to improve and they have been improving in the last months we've been with them. They added new features. But there are a couple more that we would like to be able to have. Still, I would definitely recommend them. It pays off to get them earlier the way we did because we are grandfathered into the plan. So, they're raising prices, and we're staying with the same plan but the software is getting better. So, it's a good deal.

I have been using HouseCall Pro since July of 2016. I set up the system myself, on-boarded all their information and transferred whatever customer files were available. The process was really easy and HouseCall Pro's team members were all very helpful and knowledgeable. They quickly showed me how to resolve the roadblocks that I wasn't familiar with for setup. Moreover, their team is very receptive to customer requests. There were a couple of features that I pressed for since starting to use them and I've seen two come to fruition.

I took over the operations manager position. And so, I use every aspect of the system, but I use the scheduling, the dashboard, and customer tracking features most. Additionally, we've been able to expand and add another team to our service crew. We're also planning on opening another store. Even my technicians say getting HouseCall Pro is one of the best things we've done being that it's all cloud-based. Not only is it environmentally friendly but it's also easier to use all around. I love HouseCall Pro. We're growing together and we're always moving forward.

The HouseCall rep has been very good. As soon as I signed up, she got the training call set up, so we grabbed our key staff members and went through several examples of how to set it up to make sure we understood how to use it. It was very easy. We had several questions the first few weeks initially, but the last four or five months it's just worked smoothly and she's reached out to me once every month to make sure things are going well and that it's working how we need it.

Our business is a mobile laboratory for the most part. We go out and draw blood remotely, so orders come in all day long. So the best feature for us is the scheduling of staff for appointments. We can drop those orders straight into HouseCall Pro for the staff member and schedule it for them. They get a text message that lets them know they're ready to go. When the staff member is done they close the appointment and we move on. My key people can do it from home or wherever they are when the facts come in.

I've been with HouseCall Pro for at least six months now. Since then, the business has doubly grown. That's how we knew we needed something like this. We knew we were going to grow into having multiple appointments and staff members in the field and we needed some way to manage that, the logistics of it. It's definitely helped us grow. It works as advertised. We're very happy.

Housecall is worth every penny, especially as a one man show. I save so much hassle on a day to day basis, by using the app. Customer service has been outstanding, and none of my questions go unanswered. I will continue to refer friends!

HouseCall Pro

Welcome back Laura! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are always looking to continue improving and growing! Keep up the great work!

Original review: May 1, 2017

We used HouseCall Pro for about six months and then we stopped. And then, we came back to them about a year ago. We were having issues with the integration with QuickBooks online so when they said they had worked things out, we were happy to come back. We use HouseCall Pro for scheduling and customer relationship. They're fairly new, so when we would have an issue, they would work to solve it. And that would end up solving it for other people, too. I suppose we were kind of a guinea pig.

They're super helpful and very responsive. Every time that I have an issue, I get on the chat and I hear back from them very quickly. They help me figure out what the problem is or they fix it. So their customer service is great. I don't have very many issues with it anymore especially now, it's very good. We use the calendar, and we send all our estimates and all of our invoices through HouseCall Pro. It gives me some freedom. I do not always have to be in the office and still be able to handle business.

Our business had grown over the past couple of years. We're better able to keep track of all the details of scheduling crews to go out and do jobs with HouseCall Pro. Before, we would have to like copy it all into Google Calendar and then I'd have to make an invoice in QuickBooks. I was having to do it in different programs. And, now, I do it all in one and HouseCall Pro sends the information to QuickBooks. They're efficient, and complete.

Our company was having problems and has tried one company but didn't really work out. Then they met some of the guys over at HouseCall Pro and really liked it so we switched apps. HouseCall Pro has been really easy to use and helps streamline everything for work.

I've been using another online billing service before and I switched to HouseCall Pro in October of 2015. The difference is night and day. The main reason I switched was just the fact that it is 100% web-based and I, or anyone in the company, can open up a browser anywhere and access the software. Setting up the business initially was a little tricky - just trying to figure out how to make the software work specifically for what we were doing. We did bump into problems here and there but it's really easy to communicate and get a hold of the team.

Chris has always helped us from the beginning. He went above and beyond to help us out with importing and other things that probably didn't fit in what they did for every client. The biggest thing I like would be the online alert text messages. Also, the appointment confirmation, the support and the mobility of it just being able to open it from any web browser are good benefits that we've gotten over other previous companies.

At the time I joined, I saw the forward vision of HouseCall. I knew I'd be investing my time at something that I was expecting to grow and it definitely has. They have made all the needed changes I hoped for and expected when I decided to stick around. There were still a lot of features that I did get with other companies, but then it also made up for on some other end. I saw the momentum and it was going in a good direction. They did the best I can expect.

The company used to run stuff with QuickBooks. For almost a year now, we have been using HouseCall Pro. It definitely benefits the business. It makes things easy. We usually use the scheduling and billing features. We run all our service calls through it and our bills go through it. Being able to access it anytime and anywhere works out really well. We keep it on the tablets and cellphone.

It's pretty user-friendly but it's just a little buggy here and there. And they like to update it a lot and sometimes when they roll out the update, they don't beta test it well enough and you run into problems. And if you're on Verizon, you only get so much data. So when they roll these updates through the tablets or the cellphones, we're getting huge data charges unless the tech is on wi-fi somewhere, which is an issue as well. But when I had to call in, the team was good and helped me with a computer problem. We can also use the chat program right on the screen and they respond fairly quickly.

My experience with HouseCall Pro has been fine. Their reps were very polite and if they don't know the answer, they research it and get back within a timely fashion. So, that's really good. The system set up was close to seamless just as I expected it to be. They might have said it was going to be easier than it was. I know that there's been a lot of changes since we signed on as they do a lot of updates for the better. I'm a little more used to it now that things are getting more underway than they were or maybe I'm understanding the program more so it's getting easier.

We've been using HouseCall Pro for about a year. We were just using Google calendar before and HouseCall makes the scheduling a lot easier and that's the feature we use the most.

We love the HouseCall Pro. We have them as our online billing software for three years. Setting up our business with them was very, very easy. They transported all of my client list into the program and all I had to do was to connect to my QuickBooks and connect to my Google Calendar. I just had to click a button. The representatives were always so good too. If I ever have any questions, they answer me immediately and I've never had to wait for more than five minutes. When they couldn't answer in a way that I could understand through messaging each other through the program, they've called me and walked me through things. And anytime I've ever asked for anything, they may say they’ll run it by the programmers. And every single time I've asked for something, within a week, I've had it.

I do schedule and dispatch with the program and it keeps my client list. We do a service agreement with our customer and the program keeps all of that information through the tags. We can put in what town or type of a service agreement that we want to call today and it'll list all of those people. We have them all in one place so we can call them. Then, when the clients don't answer the phone, I can move them over and send them a postcard saying we've been trying to get hold of them. I do bill through the program and we use it to run our credit card and to send the information to QuickBooks. So, we use all the program’s features except the app.

With the program, I can work from home and can go to meetings. The other girl in the office has the same access and all of the guys in the office can look at their customer history. Now, we're taking pictures of all of our systems. So, they can even see the system before they go. So, it's wonderful. And we were all paper and old fashioned, white-picket sort of ran office before but now, we're changing over completely to digital. So, everything is at our fingertips no matter where we go. We've got record of everything and the guys in the office don't need to call in to the office and have somebody look it up in the file cabinet what was done at a home last. They could just look it up for themselves. HouseCall Pro is amazing. I love their people and how they take care of me.

HouseCall Pro is a lot more user-friendly. I've used RazorSync before and with them, I had to click through three things to do one thing. With HouseCall Pro, it flows better. I've had HouseCall Pro since October of last year and it's been great. It was pretty easy to set up. I just put everything together and we're ready to go. The representatives were really nice and they get my issues fixed within a couple of days. I've used Scheduling, Dispatch and all the good features. It's easy to get to and easy to manage. My husband is a technician and he said that he likes HouseCall Pro a lot. It also has house pictures. We like the text message notifications for sure and that's really good. The dashboard is changed and the icons and stuff changed at the top. It looks more modern. Overall, it was a very good experience. Keep doing a good job.

Our company started utilizing HouseCall Pro in the beginning of 2017. Our customers have responded with overwhelming respect for our new professional image that HouseCall Pro provides for us. Before using this service we made do using up to 5 apps to pull off what HouseCall can do and even more in one interface. I love and I don't hesitate referring HouseCall Pro to others.

I’ve been using HouseCall Pro under a year. I tried something called the FreshBooks and they're more like the QuickBooks but they say they have the features that HouseCall has, but they don’t. I really like HouseCall Pro. However, there's a couple of things I didn't like in regards to the way their merchant account handles everything for the credit cards, which is probably my biggest complaint. I had a dispute with a customer and, of course, the credit card company sided with them. I gave the customer a refund through HouseCall and then their credit card hit me with the total bill back and then I ended up doing the job for free. And now they say it's being held on arbitration.

Another big complaint that I have with HouseCall is I can't pick up the phone and talk to them. I have to go back and forth via text and it drives me insane. I had a question about where my money was and they said, "Well, you have to go through the text message." I’m like, "Not everyone's an IM person, an instant message person. I'm a small contractor. I use my two fingers on a keyboard. I'd rather get on the phone and just talk to somebody who knows how to handle the situation." Their excuse was, "We're patrolling so many things. We can't man the call." Then they need to hire more people and that's not my problem. That's a good problem to have but that's affecting me.

When the time I was setting up business with them, everyone was calling me to ask how I am doing and welcome aboard. I also get random calls from them once in a while and I say to myself, "I'm getting random calls. So why can't I get them on the phone when I need to call somebody?" I could have went to Jobber, which is another company, and just paid per year and saved money, and I had people that had used it and have a good experience. However, I seemed to be comfortable with HouseCall Pro. Setting up my business with them was very easy. It's very user-friendly as well. They also just re-did the interface and it looks really nice. I just don't like the way their tech support works at all.

HouseCall Pro is also easy to learn and train on. This is the reason why I stuck with it and I’ve tried other programs. I have one guy who’s 60 years old and still has a hard time with it. He always uses his smartphone and can surf Facebook really well. So obviously, he could do that. I think HouseCall Pro is the better program for me. Someone else might not like it, but I like it.

HouseCall Pro

Jodie! Love to hear that! We are glad you're enjoying the software! Keep it up!

Original review: April 1, 2017

My husband decided to use HouseCall Pro and it's been great. Their team has been helpful and friendly. They've also been great to deal with when I have an issue. If something crazy happens with the internet, they fix it right away. Everything seems to be working smoothly.

HouseCall Pro

Kevin! Thanks for taking the time to do a review! You made some great points! Our customer support sometimes only can chat due to high volume, but they are extremely eager to help when they come in promptly. We hope to win over your 5 star review!

Original review: March 30, 2017

HouseCall Pro is very useful and very organized. We use it mostly for scheduling and invoicing. I've used another online billing provider and I love the fact that with HouseCall Pro, communication is great because we are able move on to the job site if there is one that we might have missed. It’s great for the fact that there’s a little reminder that tells me, “Hey, you got this job in about an hour. Make sure somebody’s out there on it.”

However, setting up HouseCall Pro was hard. It took us probably about a month to get everything set up. It’s only because we were used to another software, Invoice2go. I needed a little bit of time to make sure that we were able to keep everything organized. They walked me through it and we did a demo, but it takes me a few times to get something. I can use the questionnaire and they’re very good about responding to us on that aspect. But sometimes if I have more than one question, then I need to speak to somebody. I can’t do that because nobody really answers the phone at HouseCall Pro. Trying to get a hold of somebody at the office is very difficult. Being able to get in contact with a live human being on the phone as opposed to just sending a live chat would help out a lot more.

HouseCall Pro is great product, but could use some tweaking. Their invoicing system needs a little bit of work. Even though I could still search anything that I want to, it’s hard to just find a couple of things on there. If I’m looking for a specific invoice, it takes quite a bit to find it unless I have the direct invoice number. It doesn’t show all of my invoices that need to be paid on the phone. It shows some of them that needs to be paid, some that needs attention, and what has been paid. But as far as the jobs that are waiting to be paid, not all of them are showing up. And if I wanted to schedule an event, it can’t color. It’s specifically set to gray for when I do an event. But everybody at HouseCall Pro is very knowledgeable. A lot of times I ask questions like if HouseCall Pro could do certain functions as there are a lot of functions that it can’t do. It’s very user friendly when I'm using the desktop, but it’s not on the phone when I'm trying to use it out on the field.

HouseCall Pro

Ronnie! We are glad you're happy! Thanks for being such an awesome customer!

Original review: March 29, 2017

We've been using HouseCall Pro since September of last year. Setting it up with my business was quick and while doing it, I just asked questions. I used the whatever it’s called, online messaging quite a bit and that was really quick.. However, there are missing features with it as compared to the other software I’ve used in the past. One would be like the last one I used that when I email an invoice to a customer, it would tell me if the customer opened it. That’s important in trying to collect money. If I don't know I put the wrong email address in and they don’t know I've sent it, it takes forever. Other than that, my experience with HouseCall Pro has been good so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have been using HouseCall Pro since June of last year. It's much easier versus SuccessWare. They're real consistent and if something's wrong, we get in touch with them and they get back to us right away. I book a lot of customers and I use them for scheduling. My company hires new CSR, I train them and it's so much easier for me to do that since we've had HouseCall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve had some really good billing software in the past but it wasn’t very user-friendly for a dumb roofer like me. I've used Salesforce 360 and I was paying about $4,000 a year for it. It was insane. So, I finally fired the guy that got us set up with that because he locked me in for a year's contract and I didn't want that. It was a great software but it's way too smart for me. Inputting data is a giant pain in the ass. I also had issues with the phone app. It was too different. I also used another one which sucked. It was too hard to work. I don't need an email every time I get an appointment sent and then I have to set it up on Google calendar. It was just a nightmare. I want to just pull up the calendar and say, "Okay". There's too much information and it gets confusing. I can have nine different emails and things still get screwed up and drop.

On the other hand, everything in HouseCall is uniform. The software looks the same on my computer as it does on my phone and iPad. They do a very good job streamlining things. The price is right on it, too. They also gave me a nice 30-day trial to use it and learn it. I also got to see the phone app. I like HouseCall a lot but I might not be the best person for this, only because I am not very tech savvy. I use it to send estimates but I use it for scheduling more so than any of that. I want it to be as simple as the rest of it. But moving forward, HouseCall is going to be good for us. We will be having a webinar on Thursday and I'm going to reserve my opinion until I know what they're doing for me. It's a good software and it's easy to use. I know it does so much more than what I'm able to use it for and I want to learn.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have used HouseCall Pro for about two years now and the major problem I had was with the QuickBooks. We had QuickBooks recently, so I went back over two years on it and had to delete everything that was sent from HouseCall Pro to QuickBooks to get it straight. When you do the sale, it's minus whatever they charge and they don't ever match so I end up with double charges all the time. So, I stopped using the QuickBooks and I took it off. I have a friend that I recommended it to and uses it, but he ended up having to do the same thing. He's good with QuickBooks, so I called him when I found it and he said to delete it. I almost had to delete everything and start all over. So, it was a huge pain when I was trying to get it all straightened out, especially since I came in late. Two years of it was overwhelming.

We have a home-based salon and we do mobile appointments, so the scheduling and dispatching side is a lot. We like HouseCall's scheduling side since it works well. But when I'm scheduling, it always puts my name as who it's sending it to and I have to go back through three screens to change the person. It kicks you to a different screen to change who it's being dispatched to and every time you change that, it sends it to the customer, unless you remember to click the box not to. Also, every time you add a line item, it wants to save it and send it to the customer. But that's not a big concern.

The other problem we had was with the credit card charges. Even though you take a picture of the credit card, it sends every one of them as credit card not present. And so, if they contest it afterwards, they automatically get it because they're saying, "Well, you didn't have the credit card". So, there's no way we can fight that at all and that has happened a couple of times from people afterwards. In fact, we had one recently where they didn't recognize the charge because it says HouseCall instead of Serenity. So they contested it. Also on that instance, we had one of the subcontractors and we had already paid them everything. So we were out $450 because they get half of what we make.

Now, we're even taking a picture of their driver's license when we do them, just so we have something. But when it comes to the credit cards, they just cancel it so it doesn't help. They're only helpful in checks and that pushed us. We almost considered switching on the pay side of it because of that, because in two months, we lost $600.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

One of the techs that I hired at the very beginning of the company was telling me that the company he used to work for used HouseCall Pro, so I went online and checked it out. I've been on this business all my life and I've used other companies, but they have been much harder than what this is. So I like HouseCall Pro better. I've had it for almost a year now and it's more user-friendly. Setting up my business with it was pretty easy.

I made a mistake one time. They called me up and I ripped on this poor kid, cussed him out and hung up on him. I thought it was another lead generation company that sounds like HouseCall Pro and I got the two confused in the beginning. It was my fault so, I called up and apologized. But the team I work with has been really helpful and I use all of HouseCall's features except the banking because I got my own banking, I do my own credit cards and I got my own merchant account. The only issue is when you upload documents or pictures, it takes much longer than other programs do, but it's still a pretty decent program.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like HouseCall Pro. We have been using them now for six months and it's easy to use. We set up appointments and send out invoices. The only complaint I would have is that it's a little difficult getting hold of someone to ask questions. I'm not really fond of the asking questions over the computer. I rather speak to a person. But, its been a great experience as far as scheduling and booking calls. Everything's organized. I have recommended them to friends and some of them have used HouseCall Pro.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We came across HouseCall Pro in search of a system that we could use for dispatching our service techs and having them invoice their estimate on site using their phone or iPads. We've been using HouseCall for less than a year now. So far we have our little problems that were trying to narrow down. One of them is that the system is not set up to operate on the iPad, only on a phone. If it was set up for iPad, I can use the landscape mode and it would be a big improvement for us. Another problem I have is when we are writing up invoices or estimates, we cannot add lines in between lines if I've missed something in a category. I have to cut and paste everything down to a lower line and then go back.

We've now transferred to using the scheduling 100%, and we like it. Some of our jobs are more than one day and some are a week long. It would be nice if we could put a schedule from Monday 'til Friday. We can do that but the problem is it doesn't show up in my technician's calendar. Our guys check and go by their schedule, and we learned really fast that if we schedule to span a week, it only shows up on day one. We have to input it every time.

Overall, it has been a positive experience. We're just getting ready to start trying to use the postcards and email blasts. I also noticed one of the new things was the online booking that will also work with Yelp. We're going to start using it probably this week. I was recently looking at some of HouseCall's competitors and I didn't go with them because they didn't offer anything else HouseCall offers and their reviews were low. Some of the complaints were complaints that I didn't want to deal with. HouseCall has good reviews and it looks like they're making efforts to improve so that's good. Definitely, I get a lot of bang for my buck. For the cost, it does a lot.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's a year now that we've been using HouseCall Pro and it's been pretty good so far. We've always been doing QuickBooks and it syncs into each other. We used Jobber before and we wanted to be more in touch with the workers so we started to look up online. With HouseCall it's been overall very easy for us to keep going with the business. It has definitely helped me keep things on track, and customer is more involved with us. I really liked the new button On My Way because the customers know that we're on our way. I also like the notifications that I can take it on and off and that the customer could input their own information then pay as they go. It's very easy to use, detailed, user-friendly and gets the job done well.

The team at HouseCall Pro has been good as well. They answer right away when I ask them questions and they're very specific into always trying to figure out if we have a problem, helping us whether it may take a little bit. They do really good research and they definitely give us an answer when they get back to us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was partially due to the change in our business as to why we needed HouseCall Pro. So we set it up and our business has expanded. Setting up with them was simple and their team has been very helpful. I use scheduling and invoicing the most. I had good experience with them but a couple of times I've found glitches in the software and my technician did not.

HouseCall Pro Company Profile