Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Met with rep. Filled out the required forms then sign a contract only that it wouldn't be submitted until I have approved it at a later date. Both myself and the rep agreed to this verbally. We agreed that I was to call her and to submit the forms or not to submit the forms. So when it was time to call. I called contact # and no one answered and I called again and no answer. I left message that I didn't want to proceed with program and that she should delete my info from Hibu. Then I get the bill of course. I was lied to by rep. and I sign a contract under false pretenses. And still I haven't even seen anything done that was promised.

Hibu response
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue. Your feedback is valuable to us and we
will use it to improve our products and services. We’ll reach out privately to begin resolving this issue

with your recent purchase.

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your Hibu Reviews and Claiming and Listing products. We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry we weren’t able to resolve your concerns, but thank you for your time on our attempt to come to a mutual resolution.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I have tried to cancel an ad for over 2 years. Two years ago when the ad came for renewal, I decided not to renew it. Then I received an invoice in the mail and I was told that I had somehow been set up for auto-renewal without my knowledge. I ended up paying for an ad I didn't want but asked them to cancel my auto-renewal so that I wouldn't have to renew the ad. The phone rep told me she canceled it. Then 7 months ago, I called to verify that the ad had been canceled and confirmed the cancellation. Just to be sure, I emailed customer service to verify that the both the ad and auto-renewal had been canceled and received an email confirming this. Today I received an invoice for that same ad that apparently is again renewed without my knowledge. This is unacceptable.

Hibu response
Hello Sheri, We sincerely apologize about your experience with your Siskiyou County, CA 2016-2017 yellowbook!
We appreciate your feedback and would like to make things right. Someone from our customer service

team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist with your resolution.

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your Siskiyou County, CA 2016-2017 directory. We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry we weren’t able to resolve your concerns, but thank you for your time on our attempt to come to a mutual resolution.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

My most sincere thank you to all of the great people at HIBU who contributed to the creation of my new website. My special thanks to my Sales Rep, Kent **, who truly cares about the successful potential of my small company and Ray ** who coordinated the creation and development of what has to be one of the most beautiful and functional websites that you will find online. HIBU is definitely a 5 Star Company. They are real pros and are cost effective enough that a small business like mine can afford their services.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Stacy does such a good job explaining things and how it can help our business grow. She is always smiling and easy to get along with. HIBU has a lot to offer new businesses or businesses that have been around for a while.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I have advertised in the past with yellow page ad companies including Hibu. This year 2017 I have decided not to put my ads in the local phone book. I have not received good response from this type of ads for the last couple of years. Each year Hibu will call to ask me renew my ad. In the past I renewed by phone with voice authorization and also via email when I have approved the ad content.

This year I did not approve ANY ad from Hibu, I DID NOT receive ANY email from Hibu asking me to approve the ad content for the yellow page advertising. Today I spoke with Hibu and I could not get a word in without the rep talking over me and not once did they listen, I finally hung the phone up. The phone call was really out of line, extremely rude and poor customer service. I asked them to send any copy of my approval of the content and all they have done is sent a standard contract from last year 2016. Nothing for 2017 with my written or voice approval. I would not recommend Hibu in the future for anyone. I had hoped this would be resolved but they seem not to care. Can't believe they are still in business when treating people like this. I will update this review as this progresses.

Hibu response
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Jim. We apologize for your recent

experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our team will be following up shortly to assist you with addressing your concerns. Thank You

October 3, 2017 Jim, I'm glad that we were able to address your concerns. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Our Representative, Shane was very helpful with our marketing needs and with the decisions that we made to advertise our business in the best way possible. He was very knowledgeable, and I would recommend Hibu for any of your advertising needs.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I have always been happy with my rep, Heather. She has always been easy to work with and has made easy connections with the website design department, changes or updates that need to be made. The only reason I didn't rate a five is when the design team chose a photo that wasn't in their "stock library" and the photographer was trying to press charges. The HIBU team did not want to take any responsibility for this mistake and it was partially our fault. It got resolved but it is something I'm not satisfied with it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Our biggest issue with Hibu throughout our contract but especially at first were the ads. Their staff that writes the posts clearly does not understand the jewelry industry, and the ads were not well written and sometimes inappropriate. Fortunately, our representative, Patrick **, was able to quickly make corrections to both the pictures and written material. We asked him to use our regular Facebook posts and then boost them appropriately. I had to contact Patrick at least once a month to make corrections. We are very grateful to him, because without him, our investment would have been wasted. We were also disappointed that more people did not provide the reviews as we had hoped. We handed out the little cards, and we even stamped every customer receipt with the link information. Few people responded.

Hibu response
Hi Al, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience you had with Hibu Social Classic and Hibu Reviews. We’ll schedule someone from our

customer service team to contact you to form a solution.

We sincerely apologize about your experience with your Social Classic program . We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry we couldn’t resolve your concerns, but thank you for your time on our attempt to come to a mutual resolution.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Great company to work with and Shane is very helpful to us in making our marketing decisions. Always innovative and gives a fresh look. Looking forward to the future with Shane and Hibu. I would definitely recommend Shane to other businesses.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Our representative was friendly and very helpful so was the support team. This was my first experience with a website and the Hibu team made it easy and we are very happy with the results and would recommend Hibu to friends.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

My Hibu rep Shane has help us to get our name out to the public by using his experience. In return we have had more jobs. He is always responsive every time I've had questions about our service. We will continue to use your service!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Hibu has been great to work with on our website. We have people coming into our gaming parlor quite often mentioning they saw our website. The only online marketing we do is with Hibu and I would recommend them to ANYONE. Local passion from a national company.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Scott did an amazing job explaining the product and benefits of your companies services. He is a true professional. Scott know how to explain the product so people can understand it. I appreciate the time he took with me. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

The commitment by your company and mostly my account manager Michelle has been the best service I have ever seen. Michelle has taken my account that was a disaster made by another company and turned it around in record time. My listings are up in the top ranks when I thought there was no hope. She has worked tirelessly day & night on my account and is always available with a happy voice. This is the most hard working, nicest person I have ever met.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I was contacted by Sarah ** to discuss the renewal of my company's HIBU ads. She did an extraordinary job of suggesting and explaining the value of marketing our website. I decided to try the HIBU service to facilitate customer reviews of our business through Google, Facebook, YELP, etc. I am anxious to implement this service and measure the results. Kudos to Sarah.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We are begging and pleading for HIBU to honor their word and releases us from this useless contract we have with them. But somehow the investigations team at Hibu claims this was never promised to us. When we know it was the only reason we signed the contract. The reviews maintenance the mobile boost and relevance on the internet that we signed up for?? Lies. All lies. If it weren't for me I would have no internet relevance. They lied they took our money and continue taking it. This is a scam and I hope we can do a class action suit some day. They know they are wrong so they offered me 2 free months. Even with 12 free months I would still want out. I am dumbfounded by all these amazing reviews they get.

Hibu response

9/5/18 Thank you for your understanding during our recent investigation regarding your hibu advertising. We are pleased to be able to resolve the matter in a mutually satisfactory manner.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I have had a heck of a time getting Hibu to let go of us... They are demanding a copy of a lengthy contract of sale... Why they can't accept page one showing the sale is beyond me. What makes them think I work for them? I was told I should redact items I don't want them to see from my contact of sale. Hibu can't be serious. They are very nice when selling you ad space... Not so when you are trying to get away from them. They have done things they are "not supposed to do" according to a collections department employee (where you need to go to cancel) and how is that my fault or my problem??? WTH... Think long and hard about being involved with Hibu. This is based on my personal experience only, but it has been about as stressful as anything I have had to deal with lately. Shame on Hibu!!!

Hibu response

We appreciate the opportunity to address your situation, Linda. We would like to resolve your situation with us. We have notified our customer service team and someone will contact you within 2 business days.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Mr. ** initiated contact with our office at just the right time - our website had gone down and we were in need of help. He was present, available, and helpful with all of our needs. When we had some technical difficulty with Hibu getting our online payment option set up, Rod stepped in and made sure the job was done correctly. He stayed involved in the process but was not pushy - we appreciated his help, guidance and knowledge. Thanks Rod!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

We have seen an immediate increase in our online reviews. The program works easily and effortlessly for customers. We let them know we want to hear any and all comments. They have all been excellent. We are happy to share the reviews with our customers on our website. The program is affordable and it works.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I am happy and very satisfied with the service of highly professional Hibu and care recommend it. The web page is great. My business is grown up is a lot better. My Customers is very impressed. The description of my business is perfect. I recommend for you.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Julie is wonderful to work with! She provided us with all the information we needed to make the decisions that best fit our company. Also, Julie was able to physically show us online the areas where we were lacking and how her services will benefit our growing business. We are looking forward to our growing relationship with her and Hibu!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I have been a Hibu client for almost 5 years. From designing my site, updating and make sure I have a great online presence, Hibu has been amazing. The stress of having a well constructed, customer friendly website is not a stress at all when you have Hibu. Best customer service!!! I love working with everyone at Hibu. They are knowledgeable, professional and helpful. My business has been very successful since hiring Hibu and working with their team.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Advertising with Hibu has always been a priority with me. They do a great job of getting my company, Hillyard Tire Center's name into the public conscience. Hibu is always easy to deal with as they have great representatives who take time to learn your business and relay that to the general public.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

First I want to say when I originally chose Hibu to head my advertising campaign I was very happy. The salesperson Libi was great. I was always able to call her with any problems or questions and always resolved them and had answers for all my questions. Libi went on maternity leave and things quickly went downhill. I've left multiple messages with no response. Her workload was given to someone else and my patience has run out. Here's the problem. When someone searches a company with any of my AdWords campaign key words my ad comes up first. Great you would think but not when half my calls are wrong numbers which I have to pay for and also burns up my advertising budget which stops the ads from coming up. This has been ongoing for months.

Libi said all we have to do is add negative keywords to my campaign, so anytime I got a wrong number I would text her with the name of the company. Well this never worked. To this day I search any company with landscaping in it there my ad is. Furthermore I've never received any refund for all those wrong number clicks. I'm a small landscaping business spending 2000$ a month. I've recently had to lay 2 employees off and in the last 2 weeks have gotten 2 legit calls and 4 wrong numbers. I will be canceling my advertising campaign reluctantly. The "investigation" has not produced any results or refunds of the money I work very hard to earn. The click to call numbers on my monthly statements look great, unfortunately they're not correct.

Hibu response
Hi David, We sincerely apologize about your experience with your Search campaign. We appreciate your feedback and would like to assist you with the concerns you have raised. Someone from our customer service

team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist you.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

Excellent!! I am very pleased with the work done by the Hibu team and sales rep Jason **. My new website is perfect and I love that I have access to edits anytime that I want. Jason was very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. Anytime I have a question he is there with the answer!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I have full faith in my HIBU Advertising Rep. Kathy is local and stops in several times throughout the year, always returns phone calls promptly. She knows what I am looking for and always has suggestions for the next level. If I ask for some changes, she is there to fix them. The first half of this year, I don't believe I have ever been as busy... Made the change from the BIG Y to HIBU and that change, I believe has worked out! The charts, graphs and SPECIFIC data, targeting my customers is astounding! Very personal with MY SPECIFIC NEEDS!!! Thumbs up! Look forward to better things. Thanks Kathy!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Jason **, my account executive has been fantastic in every way. In fact he has far exceeded our expectations in both professionalism and knowledge of product. Because of him he has helped to put our business on the track of sustainable growth.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Mine was the unusual situation of less marketing as I retire but need for some web presence. Seda was a great listener about those specialized needs and was gracious in finding a less expensive solution for me. The website design team and the digital marketing consultant whom Seda brought into the conversation were also very helpful and professional.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My problem started day one - I had a program website and I was told I have to register with Google, Yelp, Bing, etc. I thought this sounded logical and I proceeded to fill out all the paperwork, pay a monthly fee. My sales rep said, you can do this for about 6 months to really get site started to be recognized. So after 6 months I called billing to cancel and I was told I had signed up for a year - I never received one single contract or actual piece of paper. My poor business decision. Ok it's one year contract no problem. It should be helpful to have listing posted or whatever they are supposed to be doing. And then I got a notice from Google that my listing was suspended. So I called and was told - you have to submit proof of business. I explained this isn't a business it's a program, I thought I was registering the website not the actual business. So there has not been a clear resolution in 3 months.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to pay a fee. Ok my bad - at least my listing should show up Yelp, Yahoo, Bing - and if it does it's the wrong address. (I asked for address not to be listed since this is a virtual program.) My sales rep never returns my call. When I ask for a supervisor, I'm told they will call back, and they never do. I call about once per month when the bill comes in. I would NEVER use this service again and NEVER recommend it. It's a lot to get your service listed in all the right places, haven't found a service to help yet. The sales pitch & concept was great - the implementation unprofessional and poor quality.

Hibu response

We appreciate the opportunity to address your situation, Laurie. I’m glad we were able to discuss your concerns and find a resolution. Thank you for your business.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Mike ** is a excellent sales rep. He has surpassed our expectations. We have and will continue to refer him to our fellow company owners. We are very pleased with our website and we're sure you will be also. Thank you again Mike!

Hibu Company Information