Call toll free
3.28/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 19, 2017

We could not be any happier with our experience with Hibu and our rep David **. We have received positive feedback from new and current customers. We have received an increase in unsolicited requests from potential customers with the website and google searches. Dave is a tremendous help for us. If we have any questions or concerns, he is easy to get a hold of and is prompt with the answers/solutions. If he does not know the answers right then, he is really good at finding out the answer as quickly as possible. He is a great asset in this regard and checks in with us to see how we are and if there is anything he can help with. I have thought about any ways we could ask for improvements but I can't. Thank you and your team for everything.

Original review: July 19, 2017

We love our sales rep, Amy **. She is the greatest. We have had no problems at all with our experience. I would recommend a little more help with the online items to get the most out of the product.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I have to say that Giodone's is very happy with our experience with HIBU. Our rep Nolan is a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive, gets back to me quickly with not only an email, but also a call to make sure my needs are met. And, I am confident that the information he is giving me is accurate and correct. We have definitely enjoyed working with Nolan and HIBU.

Original review: July 19, 2017

My last experience with my Hibu rep, David **, was a very pleasant and thorough one. David is respectful of my time, as a business owner, and I appreciate that. He explained my options and I feel he was well prepared with an issue I had with the billing department. He did a follow up call to make sure I was satisfied with the billing department and I was back on track. Great job David.

Original review: July 19, 2017

David is great to work with. He offers suggestions without being pushy. I feel like he listens to what I want and does his best to get the most bang for my buck. I was going to cancel my ad totally but he worked with my budget and found the best solution for my company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: July 19, 2017

I would like to say that Dave **, was very helpful with me on this project with web-site, made it easy, gave me helpful ideas, very professional at what he is doing, as far as everyone else involved they were very helpful as well. We are very pleased with finished project, I hope any changes in future go this easy as well.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I will make this very short. After many attempts in a new area for my business all failed. I came in contact with Hibu and my local rep and that was it. My phone started ringing and has not stopped. There is nothing more to say. Find the program with Hibu and run with it. They are the best.

Original review: July 19, 2017

This has been a great experience working Julie ** and HiBu. I have struggled trying to figure out Social Media and having a Website designed. Since I have joined HiBu I have seen my business start to grow!!! Thank You Julie ** and HiBu.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Daniel always was there for me analyzing ands helping in odd hours and holidays. Always on top of my campaign trying to help. The experience never stop at the initial sale. It stayed in touch and on top to help out.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I really saw a great benefit and the majority of my new customers came from my Hibu web campaign. Setting it up was a breeze thanks to Sue ** and Hibu's expert digital team. They managed my page, made changes when needed, they made sure my business came up top 3 in my area. This was so easy to set up and provided effective results. I would recommend it to any business.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Joe has always been upfront and logical with us. I consider him sincere in his efforts to help our company have the best ex-poser and marketing we can afford. He is easy to communicate our wishes to and replies quickly to our questions or requests. We have liked working with him for the many years. He has been helping us advertise using Hibu.

Original review: July 18, 2017

My account rep, Daniel **, is like my employee. He works very hard to ensure my business continues to grow. We are a team together, always searching for the most cost effective way to communicate how ** can help everyone.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Hugo ** is God sent to me. I am in business for 40 years and advertising in many ways. When the internet advertising came into play I was helpless. I went through FIVE different organizations until I meet Hugo ** of HIBU. I had four years of my ideas in a monster pile for a better website. Hugo tackled it page by page developing something even better than I wanted. Others have failed to delivery promises. Hugo's knowledge, patience and humor made this overwhelming task come to light with his endless work on it. Thank you Hugo. You my friend, are truly a blessing to me and my business.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I was very happy with the Hibu print advertising quality. Paty ** is an asset to your company. She was very helpful and professional. She really made our print ads pop. I talk to people all day and she is always pleasant to deal with. Thanks again.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Nick ** called me this morning and we updated our yellow pages listing. We moved our ad from one category to another and it was very easy. He allowed me to share his screen so I could see how it looked. It was very quick and easy. I did not feel any pressure to do this.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Mr. ** has gone above and beyond our companies expectations in helping us set up our website and has continuously followed up with us to make sure everything is working the correct way. We appreciate the professionalism Mr. ** showed.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Three months ago I started using Hibu for my PPC campaign. It has turned out to be the best thing I could do for my company. I had been doing the PPC myself for the last two years and not seeing the good results. Hibu has turned my campaign into high PPC numbers and phone calls. My rep Erin is the best and always willing to help and go the extra mile!

Hibu response

Michelle,

We are delighted to read your feedback about the PPC campaign!! Thank you for taking your time to share your positive experience. We really appreciate it!

Original review: July 18, 2017

I have been happy with my partnership with Hibu and have been very pleased with my rep Trevor. He has a quick response time if I ever have any questions and is always a joy to see at our annual visits.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Trevor ** is very responsive to our needs. If he was not persistent and courtesy, we would probably rate this less stars. However, the display ad was not what we expected. I never saw it on the side bars of the internet.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Just wanted to take a moment to let HIBU know how much David has helped us keep in front of our competition through our Digital, Display, and Print ads. His attention to detail in educating our PLLC in the above areas has been top-notch... the advertising is working well for us.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I have been a customer of Hibu for over 20 years. Hibu has helped in the growth of my business. Not only do I still get calls from the Yellowbook, but their partnership with Google and Facebook have expanded our exposure online as well. They have created a beautiful website for my company and our rep Mike is always keeping us up to date with our reports and changes that need to be made. I am thrilled with our relationship and highly recommend Hibu!

Original review: July 18, 2017

Of all of the yellow page sales reps in our area (and there are many!) Larry is the one who arrives every year punctual and prepared. He has his homework done and makes what is a very unpleasant experience with other yellow page vendors a very positive experience with him. He's friendly, courteous, jovial and very professional.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I am very pleased with the recognition I am getting through social media since I started having Hibu handle my marketing. I would highly recommend them! I can be as hands on as I want to be. I simply send them updates and they upload them and make sure they are getting shared for me.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Every Hibu staff member I have worked with, from sales to techs, have worked to understand our business and find and recommend the best advertising products for us. They problem solve and don't try to force us into options we don't want or need. They know one size doesn't fit all, and worked to create the best options for us. I have recommended Hibu to others, and know others have done so too.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Positive and great experience working with LeAnne and the rest of the Hibu team! My company updated our website and started the social networking program a couple months ago. Hibu has a great team of people that are eager to help local businesses!

Original review: July 18, 2017

I own a small business and needed an affordable way to have an online presence and I was so pleased when the representative Nick ** got in touch with me. The entire process was very easy and they catered our website to my needs and really created a beautiful site that has attracted new clientele! We couldn't be happier with Nick and everyone we worked with at Hibu! Highly recommend!

Hibu response

Wonderful news Nick! We are glad that you are happy with your website. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Hibu is always coming out with new advertising ideas that are great for business. They have for sure helped us to increase our business. Our rep Trevor ** is always very helpful and informative. He is always coming up with new thing for us to try. Really enjoy working with them.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I have to say that I gave up using online service providers in the past, as I never received what they said I would get for online placement. I had tried Hibu in the past & I couldn't get then... what I have today with them. All I know is that I have finally gotten 2 individuals from Hibu that work for this company & have worked with me to get the results that I'm getting today. Both Jordan & Colin contacted me a number of times to get the information to get me the placement finally. Since 1974 we have been in this area & it's so nice to get new customers pulling from the internet provided by Hibu.

Original review: July 17, 2017

Hibu and LeAnne have been fabulous to work with from the start. LeAnne made the initial process go smoothly, listened and answered all our questions. She is extremely attentive and quick acting as the program continues. We are seeing results! Thank you LeAnne and Hibu!

Original review: July 17, 2017

I was unable to make changes to my website now that it's on the new platform. I asked for instructions on how to update the new website & got a response quite quickly. Unfortunately, I am unable to do updates through Mozilla Firefox, I have to use Google Chrome.

Hibu Company Information