Call toll free
3.42/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

922 Hibu Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 20, 2017

Megan quickly and professionally handles all of business marketing needs. I know when issues or concerns come up she will work hard find the best solution. She is diligent in ensuring my business, website and ad campaign is professional and effective.

Original review: July 20, 2017

David is very professional. I have worked with him for some time & he is very caring & helpful. He always tries to get us the most and still keep the cost as low as possible. He is also very good at helping with a good design. I recommend him very highly.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Matt ** at Hibu has been very professional, understanding, caring and informative. Matt is one of my favorite representatives. He has really helped us set up our web site and get our Google ratings up to the first page where we want them. He always goes above and beyond to get the job done.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Really appreciate your attention to detail on our new customized web site and the display ad campaign for Mike Kuchera’s South Dakota Guide Service Inc. The website looks fantastic and appreciate the professional writers involved and the website designers to make our business stand out on the web. Also, if there is a revision it is done quickly and correctly, I like the fact that I have support people and also a real live person I can visit with on a regional level. We are happy the way the new website for our business turned out. Now awaiting results of more hits and clicks!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Hibu contacted me with a great employee. I have been in business 36 years and employees like Donna ** are hard to find. She was very kind, considerate and concerned about my issues and did an excellent job solving them. Her presentation on my renal was professional with a nice pleasant attitude. I would recommend Hibu to any business owner who wants to improve their advertising. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: July 20, 2017

Our sales representative met with us and explained the details and options available to us. He was very polite and thorough and gave us several helpful hints. We appreciate the personal touch of having someone actually come to sit down with us rather than to just send an email or a letter.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Our Customer Rep., Barb **, is awesome! Not only is she helpful and comfortable to talk to, she helps us understand technical things in a easy to understand way. She understands our needs as a small business and works within our budget to help us achieve our goals. Many thanks!

Original review: July 20, 2017

He was absolutely the best rep to work with. Made everything very easy for me. He handled any questions or issues I had quickly and efficiently. One of the best experiences I've had with customer service. Thank you for making my website look amazing. I personally don't think I would have had such a great experience with any other company!

Original review: July 20, 2017

The company offers good advertising opportunities for our business, not just limited to the phone book. Our representative, Trevor, is super positive, gives me options to keep our business in the public eye, and he communicates well. We are happy with our service from HIBU/Yellowbook and Trevor **!

Original review: July 20, 2017

We started doing SEM for Spring to gear up our roofing business. We have been tracking our calls and have estimated and completed several jobs. It has been such a good return on our investment. Hibu also does our website and listing management. Our rep, Marlena **, is very easy to talk to and makes herself available to help with our overall marketing goals. I highly recommend using Hibu and Marlena for your digital marketing.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Great company I have always received great service from HIBU I would recommend them to everybody I know another company in my area that uses them and he is happy with the service and products he has with them my website and other digital products are with HIBU.

Original review: July 20, 2017

We love the website Hibu has made for us. We love that we can ask them to make changes and they do just what we ask. It has been a big help to us to have our website and know that it looks professional! We are so glad we invested in the website with Hibu.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I was not going to renew my ad with Yellowbook. However, after talking with Brenda, she changed my mind. Brenda pointed out that by putting ads in different media locations, I would get more business. Brenda seemed very knowledgeable and polite. I am hopeful that her suggestions will work out very well for me by bringing me more business.

Original review: July 19, 2017

My programs are working well... We have a great sales person Anne **. And we will continue using Hibu for our digital search and website. We love our website and we recommend Hibu and its digital products. Thanks Anne for your efforts.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Domenick has been a great rep. Always answers or returns my calls in regards to questions that I have. Very energetic and professional, fun to work with. He knows his job well and is always ready to discuss all options. You can tell he enjoys his job and knows it well.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I would recommend Cail ** and Hibu for any web services needed. Cail did an excellent job of explaining everything and working with me to get everything right for our company. If I have any questions he returns my calls. I feel I can count on him to do what is right for our company. Thanks Hibu and Cail ** for all your hard work.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Setting up Yellowbook - It was a fast and easy experience. Duwayne ** was very informative and helpful. It was great working with him and we are happy with the service. Anytime we have a question they answer immediately and resolve the issue urgently. Thank you so much.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Alysha was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help us get our business looking great online! We really appreciated her walking us through everything. She helped me talk to the representative and figure out exactly what we needed as a business! Thank you Alysha!

Original review: July 19, 2017

These folks were extremely helpful in seeing that I got the product (web page hosting) that I wanted and what I deserved. They were very friendly and professional in handling a novice like me and didn't try to press me to buy more than I really needed. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Sara is very pleasant to work with. She always follows through and emails or calls back. Sara is currently working on getting the OLD phone number deleted from the ad and reassures me it will be taken care of. I would recommend her as a great representative for Hibu! Thank you!

Original review: July 19, 2017

We could not be any happier with our experience with Hibu and our rep David **. We have received positive feedback from new and current customers. We have received an increase in unsolicited requests from potential customers with the website and google searches. Dave is a tremendous help for us. If we have any questions or concerns, he is easy to get a hold of and is prompt with the answers/solutions. If he does not know the answers right then, he is really good at finding out the answer as quickly as possible. He is a great asset in this regard and checks in with us to see how we are and if there is anything he can help with. I have thought about any ways we could ask for improvements but I can't. Thank you and your team for everything.

Original review: July 19, 2017

We love our sales rep, Amy **. She is the greatest. We have had no problems at all with our experience. I would recommend a little more help with the online items to get the most out of the product.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I have to say that Giodone's is very happy with our experience with HIBU. Our rep Nolan is a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive, gets back to me quickly with not only an email, but also a call to make sure my needs are met. And, I am confident that the information he is giving me is accurate and correct. We have definitely enjoyed working with Nolan and HIBU.

Original review: July 19, 2017

My last experience with my Hibu rep, David **, was a very pleasant and thorough one. David is respectful of my time, as a business owner, and I appreciate that. He explained my options and I feel he was well prepared with an issue I had with the billing department. He did a follow up call to make sure I was satisfied with the billing department and I was back on track. Great job David.

Original review: July 19, 2017

David is great to work with. He offers suggestions without being pushy. I feel like he listens to what I want and does his best to get the most bang for my buck. I was going to cancel my ad totally but he worked with my budget and found the best solution for my company.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I would like to say that Dave **, was very helpful with me on this project with web-site, made it easy, gave me helpful ideas, very professional at what he is doing, as far as everyone else involved they were very helpful as well. We are very pleased with finished project, I hope any changes in future go this easy as well.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I will make this very short. After many attempts in a new area for my business all failed. I came in contact with Hibu and my local rep and that was it. My phone started ringing and has not stopped. There is nothing more to say. Find the program with Hibu and run with it. They are the best.

Original review: July 19, 2017

This has been a great experience working Julie ** and HiBu. I have struggled trying to figure out Social Media and having a Website designed. Since I have joined HiBu I have seen my business start to grow!!! Thank You Julie ** and HiBu.

Original review: July 18, 2017

Daniel always was there for me analyzing ands helping in odd hours and holidays. Always on top of my campaign trying to help. The experience never stop at the initial sale. It stayed in touch and on top to help out.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I really saw a great benefit and the majority of my new customers came from my Hibu web campaign. Setting it up was a breeze thanks to Sue ** and Hibu's expert digital team. They managed my page, made changes when needed, they made sure my business came up top 3 in my area. This was so easy to set up and provided effective results. I would recommend it to any business.

Hibu Company Information