Call toll free
3.28/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking for a trusted marketing partner that will help your small business grow? At Hibu we are experts at driving local and qualified leads to your business website. With cutting edge digital and print marketing solutions, Hibu is here to help your business be found. Our services include website development, search engine optimization, social marketing, reviews, advertising campaigns and more. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help your business grow, compete and succeed.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Hibu Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 26, 2017

I have been a client of HIBU for a little more than a year. From my introduction to Rick ** to my communications with Mikki ** this company has more than proven its value. I am constantly complimented on the professional appearance of my website. I can be found on the first page of search engines because of HIBU'S work for me. I highly recommend HIBU for website design and maintenance!

Original review: July 26, 2017

Deb is absolutely the best. Thanks to her help, we have revived my dying business over the last 4 years. We are currently looking for a larger location due to the new customers. Without her help, we may not be in business today... Thanks again.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Hibu has been great to work with to update & freshen my website and get it mobile compliant for SEO. Whenever I need an addition or correction, it is done in a timely manner. Look forward to growing with them!

Original review: July 26, 2017

The sales person that arrived today at my office was very pleasant, professional and great to deal with. This lady was the best one we have seen in years from your company and was a pleasure doing business with. I hope she will continue with serving our account.

Original review: July 26, 2017

Great product! User friendly, quick to respond and willing to work through any issues which might arise in a timely and efficient manner. Friendly and nice to work with as well! I would definitely recommend Hibu to a friend. As the regional Chamber of Commerce in Portland, Oregon, we have been partnering with Hibu for years, and will continue to do in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: July 26, 2017

I have to say, Susan ** has gone out of her way to service my company in it's marketing needs. She was available to me morning and night. She always has a positive attitude and fantastic ideas on how the promote my small business -- Petopia LLC. She was innovative and creative and a valuable liaison whenever the need arose. I highly recommend Susan for her professionalism and expertise in the online marketing field. I am highly recommending her (and HIBU) to my business-owner friends.

Original review: July 25, 2017

We were in the market for a new website with fresh content that would improve our online presence & help potential new customers as well as returning customers find out more about the services we offer. Customers could also interact with us through various social media channels. Richard ** has been a true Godsend in this area. His vast knowledge of digital media that was obtained from many years in the field, gives him a unique ability to help customers with branding their organization. I would highly recommend Richard to anyone who is wanting to take their company's marketing strategy to the next level.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Kathy ** has been extremely helpful in my overall advertising plan. She is nice, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. She helped me understand how to increase my visibility on the internet and to put a plan together. I will be meeting with her again next week. Amie ** has also been very supportive and dependable over the years. Together they make a great team for me.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Vonniece was extremely helpful in building our new website, very patient and accommodating. Thank you for your help in making changes as needed and following thru to make sure all went smoothly. Thank you for returning calls very promptly.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Almost immediately after getting our Hibu Search campaign launched, we have begun to see greatly improved site and phone traffic. We have also added review cards for transactions in the store for a positive online bump. We will definitely have a better bottom line this year.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Stacy came to our offices to review our annual phonebook updates and services. She was very knowledgeable of services that Hibu had to offer and worked to get us what we needed for the year ahead. In today’s tech world it's nice to know they are out there for us.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I have worked with Leslie for a few years now. She has always been fair and honest with me. We have a great working relationship. I felt like she has helped my business grow and continue to be successful. I would recommend using HIBU for both print and online advertising.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Our dental practice has been working with HIBU for several years, and are very pleased with the value and response to our advertising. Thank you, Mike for making my marketing job easier! When needing to make some last minute changes to our ad copy, it was done quickly and easily.

Original review: July 25, 2017

Erin ** is a High talented person and very professional also Hard worker. I enjoyed working with her and she helped me to improve my business and my website. Highly recommend it. Thank you Erin **. Hibu, be proud of her.

Original review: July 24, 2017

Ease of use and great way to collect client testimonials! Having a way to get feedback from your clients is crucial to the improvement and growth of your company. Have noticed more views on Facebook as well since implementing this program. Pleased so far!

Original review: July 24, 2017

Dan ** goes above and beyond every time we see him. He stopped in between clients the other day, just to check on us and he ended up staying an hour. He helped us with our internet issues, (isn't his job) but he made time for us, why you ask... because that is the kind of guy he is! He also helped us with some questions on the web design and gave us some ideas on way to keep it fresh and new. A+ customer service!

Original review: July 24, 2017

Christopher ** is my HIBU Representative and I highly recommend him because he is very diligent in servicing my account. He makes it a point to schedule a yearly visit to discuss my business needs in order to adjust my HIBU ads if required. He is thorough, sincere and very knowledgeable with regard to his product and how it can benefit my business. I enjoy doing business with HIBU because of Chris.

Original review: July 24, 2017

Have been very happy with the overall service that Hibu has provided my business. My sales rep Shawn ** has made the biggest difference with my experience. He is very helpful with any questions and is always looking for a better way to get more out of my advertising while trying to reduce the cost. Always willing to do the extra work to help my business grow. Big thanks to Shawn and the entire Hibu team.

Original review: July 24, 2017

Hibu just makes it easy to deal with my online experience without having to drop everything I'm doing in an already busy environment. I just have to make a quick phone call and they fix whatever problem that comes up. A restaurant's menu is always changing and every little fix matters. Thanks Hibu.

Rating has been updated
Resolution response: Oct. 23, 2017

I am changing my review based on new circumstances. Leslie was great and went above and beyond for me until fraudulent activity from a Hibu rep hit my reviews page and I tried to cancel. Then it turned into a nightmare. I was referred to her manager Cy who was nice and got my account cancelled. Then Leslie accidentally included me on a chain email to sign a "release" that I should had never seen. Cy and other employees really showed their true colors when they thought the client would never see the email. The release also legally keeps me from talking about my experience, luckily they messed up and cancelled my account prior to having me sign the release. Now they won't refund me my money until I sign it, which I really don't care to do. A credit of $700.00 isn't worth it to me to not be able to warn others of what I went through. I have been dragged through the mud with this company. The latest news is that I found out my rep Leslie used one of her other client's email accounts to leave "me" a review on my Hibu reviews page. Yes, a Hibu rep used a clients email to fraudulently leave a review for another one of her clients. This took a lot of digging and come to find out the other client's experience is equally as bad as mine. I can't believe how this company treats people.

Original review: July 24, 2017

Leslie ** goes above and beyond for her clients. I really appreciate everything she has done for us. If you are looking into a Hibu account it is critical to contact Leslie as there are a wide variety of products and sh e will take care of you.

Original review: July 24, 2017

I was contacted by David ** asking if everything was okay with the service I had. Thank goodness David came by to see me because I had no idea how to do anything with the website. David took care of the incorrect information and the missing information immediately. With service like that you can't go wrong. Great!

Original review: July 24, 2017

Our hospital has had a great experience with Hibu. Our representative, Erin ** is the best - better than any other rep from any other type of advertising. We are happy to be a Hibu client and would recommend Erin to anyone.

Original review: July 24, 2017

My rep, Amy **, does a great job! I enjoy working with her. However, I do not like the billing system you have that sends our services out in separate invoices. You should really look at bundling these services. That is how it comes across when she is selling it and we are in so many different books that we prefer one bill and to pay the invoice in full to avoid monthly payments. Other than that, Amy is great!

Original review: July 24, 2017

After being one of Hibu's clients, we started to receive many phone call leads and the foot traffic increased. Hibu helped us get our business name out there in front of the right customer. Now instead of being generally a local store, we now have customers from all over North America (including Canada & Mexico). If anyone wants to get their business name out there and to the right people, use Hibu, they have friendly staff who care about the people who make the business.

Original review: July 24, 2017

Phil ** helped me find a house in the location I was looking. Not only that but he helped us negotiate a great price and fast transaction. He had the wise thought on getting a buyers home warranty and glad he mentioned that, because the ac was low on coolant and that saved me some cash. And right after buying a new house, who has extra cash laying around. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Original review: July 23, 2017

Two years ago I met Rubens ** my Hibu rep. I thought he was going to be just like any other but his help and experience has completely changed my business. He's allowed me to understand how to market my business right. I've seen major increases in all areas from my listings in book and my website. I couldn't be more pleased with his service and recommend Hibu when anyone asks how my success has grown so much in the last few years. Truly a blessing to meet someone this knowledgeable and caring.

Original review: July 22, 2017

Working with Phil made the process as painless as possible. I went into purchasing a home without a pre-approval or real estate agent. By the end of the day, he had me in touch with someone to have me pre-approved, became my agent and put in an offer on a house. He helped me around the clock when I was struggling as a first time home buyer. Thanks, Phil!

Original review: July 22, 2017

Joe ** and team did an amazing job with my website and advertising ads. Well worth the money. We have doubled our business from starting the website in January. If you are thinking of boosting your business look no further! Hibu gets 5 stars. Wish I could give them a 10 star rating! You won't be disappointed! Very satisfied business owner! Thanks for all the help!

Original review: July 22, 2017

This process was informative and helpful. My Rep. Jen ** was a joy to work with. She really knows her job and does an excellent job of making sure you understand what you are getting and how it will help your business.

Original review: July 22, 2017

My conversation with Hibu representative Sara was very pleasant. She called me at a time that was convenient for me, and was very familiar with the printed and online information that pertained to my small business. Our conversation did not take long, and completely met my business needs.

Hibu Company Information