4.6/5 (130 ratings)

About Hibu

Hibu provides integrated, custom digital marketing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses across the United States. Hibu creates interconnected digital marketing solutions that maximize your visibility on search engines, like Google, in voice search and on social media, like Facebook, to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu offers a complete line of digital products, so you can get everything you need to advertise your business online from a single partner.

Pros

• Custom marketing solutions
  • Synchronized for better results
  • Everything from a single provider

Cons

• Must request quote for pricing
  • Multi-step process (not DIY)

Bottom Line

Hibu’s digital marketing solutions work as a single interconnected campaign to generate more clicks, call and leads. Hibu makes it easy for business owners to get everything they need to advertise their business online.

Top Hibu Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Steve has gone above and beyond in customer service when transitioning to Hibu for our website and digital marketing. Anytime a change needs made or an update pushed through Steve...

Verified

I had no idea where to start with my web marketing services. Michelle Bedaux ** is very knowledgeable and made the process quick and painless. Her follow up is exceptional, you wi...

What is Hibu and how does it work?

Hibu is a digital marketing services provider that combines a comprehensive range of products and strategies into one interconnected marketing solution to help generate increased calls, clicks and leads. Some of the services Hibu offers include:

Online presence solutions
Hibu’s online presence solutions promise to give you everything you need for a perfect first impression. The company takes care of your complete online presence, including your website, and online listings, Google "My Business" page and Facebook page – all the most important places a customer could find you.
Hibu Smart Sites
Hibu Smart Sites are the heart of Hibu’s integrated digital marketing solutions. Its Smart Sites have advanced technology that over 80% of websites don’t have, helping them perform better than other websites — simply put, they communicate more information to Google to increase your search ranking and visibility.
Search, social and display advertising
With an advertising campaign from Hibu, you target your customers with a diversified ad campaign using social, display and search ads to reach customers wherever they are online. By advertising with an integrated digital marketing solution, you drive awareness, engagement and conversion across your complete online presence.

Hibu is a popular digital marketing option for both professional services and blue collar-services. The company creates custom Smart Sites that are the central hub of an interconnected, results-oriented digital marketing campaign.

Hibu is a full-service provider, as opposed to a DIY option. You work with a designated digital marketing specialist to provide background about your business and determine your primary business goals. That information is then used to create a digital marketing solution to achieve your goal, whether its increased visibility, improved customer engagement, and/or generating more qualified leads.

The overall development process includes a no-obligation consultation, a review stage for your website and/or ad design and final sign-off. Pricing is monthly, determined by the products and services you select for your specific solution. You can request changes to your website and ads at any time. If you’d prefer to do the work on your own, the client dashboard provides 24/7 results tracking as well as DIY options for simple changes.

Hibu pricing

Hibu doesn’t list pricing information on its website because the company does not offer cookie-cutter packages. Since every digital marketing solution is tailored to your specific business, the price is determined by your specific campaign. To get an idea about what a digital solution would look like for your business, schedule a brief, no-obligation phone call to discuss your budget and business goals.

Hibu generally provides services based on a monthly payment schedule. Depending on the solution you choose, there may be an upfront cost that covers initial development and building your website. Generally, your website is part of a multichannel solution and not a stand-alone offer. The cost varies based on factors such as:

• The complexity of your solution
  • If your solution includes reputation management
  • If your solution includes an interconnected ad campaign (search ads, social ads and/or display ads)

Hibu FAQs

What services does Hibu offer?
Hibu creates smart digital marketing solutions built to meet your specific businesses goals based on decades of learning working with local businesses. Hibu builds integrated marketing solutions where all the pieces work together to deliver a strong return from your marketing budget. Hibu’s solutions include listings management, reputation and online reviews, websites, Facebook and Google pages, mobile and search ads, search and social ads, retargeting, organic search ranking, voice search, lead tracking and management.
How much do Hibu’s services cost?
Rather than present a cookie-cutter pricing chart, Hibu’s digital marketing solutions are built to meet your budget and business goals. You can get a free estimate of what your specific solution would cost by calling Hibu for a brief, no-obligation talk with a digital specialist.
Does Hibu do website design?
Yes. With Hibu, your website is custom-built for your business — the design is based on what works best for your specific industry, based on years of data. Hibu states its websites are built to feature the right types of engagement and content for your business.
Where is Hibu located?
Hibu has physical locations in Pennsylvania, Iowa and New York, but the company also has local representatives based across the United States. In most areas of the country, you have a choice of working with someone over the phone or with a local representative.

Is Hibu worth the money?

Hibu is a smart business decision for small and midsize business owners looking to build their online presence and increase results from their digital marketing. Hibu is also a proven choice for business owners who do not want to do it themselves or have tried that and weren’t happy with the results. Because Hibu’s integrated solution system provides a comprehensive package of products, it can save you time and possibly money.

Hibu Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hibu?

Original review: March 23, 2021

We couldn't be more thankful for what Patrick has brought to our team. It's clear that to be a competitive business, you need to have a great website, online presence, timely and effective ads, etc. Patrick handles all aspects of our marketing for us and we have been thrilled with the results. Not only has our business grown to the point of opening a second office in a new territory in less than a year, we have more time to focus on training the team and analyzing where the business can improve. I also like that he's local and easy to reach, if we have questions or want to make any adjustments, he's quick to meet with me and/or make changes. I'd highly recommend Patrick and am happy to be a reference for his great work!

Get buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2021

We've been with HIBU for many years. For the most part it is because of Christy, our rep. ALWAYS giving us GREAT advice to keep current & fresh. She has spent so much time assisting us & educating us about new products & how it all assists our business! She always has time for us, answers all our many questions patiently, so kind & truly is a pro! Yes, she may be "doing her job", but she GIVES 110% of her time & expertise. Thank you Christy for being an intricate TEAM member for HIBU!!!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Christy Gilligan! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: March 19, 2021

Almost anyone who works in marketing can appreciate this type of help!! Hibu's - Tom ** is a true partner and provides exemplary support for your marketing/website. Tell him what you envision and he will do everything he can to bring it to life. Tom is the calm in the storm of your marketing "to-do" list. We are incredibly grateful that he is a part of our team! If you provide him with an image or an idea he will make it work. He truly enjoys problem-solving and does an excellent job at it! Thank you!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding Tom Brown! We’ll send this on to them, we’re sure they’ll be glad to know. Have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

Our account rep Tallen ** follows up to make sure things are going well and goes above and beyond to help promote our business. So many times you get a lot of attention and help when a company is trying to get your business but they disappear after you sign up and pay them. This is not so with Hibu. I can contact Tallen anytime and he takes care of it or finds out the information I need quickly. Thanks for the great customer service.

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. We will be sure to let Tallen know. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I have never used this type of service and was not entirely sure what to expect. My sales consultant, who was the first person I met has stood by and answered all my questions as I went through the processes and has stayed by me like a good friend when I was not sure what to do next. I noticed my page hits begin to climb within days of her fixing the listings and working with me. As we continue I am confident we will get some good results when the site is finished and the ads are up. I know she will make it happen!

Hibu response
    Great feedback, Elaine! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re

happy with your Smart Online Presence and Social program!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

They do not warn you when an auto renewal is due and if you notice and call them to cancel, even four days in, they refuse. They then charge you for the whole month. For me it was a PPC campaign. I was on pause and had told the salesman that we were too busy to accept new leads and wanted to cancel the campaign. I let them talk me into pausing it. When it came time to come off of the final allowed pause I was charged for renewal. When I noticed months later, I called 4 days into the month I discovered it. I told them I wanted to cancel, I was told that I had to wait until the end of the month. I was charged for the whole month even though I had called on the fourth.

Additionally, they had sent emails reminding me that the pause was coming to an end and asked if I wanted to remain on pause. I did and responded. I did not receive an email asking if I wanted to go active at the end of the final allowed pause. I recommend you stay away from a company that operates this way. If you do go with them and want to pause your campaign, I highly recommend you cancel it when you don't need it and start it up again when you need it.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

What an outstanding company and the results are REAL! We would not have had the patients in our door had it not been for HIBU. We are receiving many new patients that really enjoy social media and the results are from all ages and demographics. Thank you HIBU!! IT WORKS!!

Hibu response

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It really does mean a lot. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything from us in the future.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Allan is working on my web design and advertise for a little over 6 months and double my sales since. Great service, efficient communication, highly recommend for business that wants more new customers. Fantastic company and very reliable with a reasonable prices. Jeff ** (owner) Evolution iron Works

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Great job at explaining their services and service after the sale. Hibu has driven more customers to my business over time than any other platform, also has a great dashboard to track all 3 platforms they run for the company.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

My Rep Joy and her Hibu Team has rocketed my firm to great internet prominence and an avalanche of new business opportunities. They work closely with us to reach to our target audience. Joy works tirelessly to give us feedback and ideas to refine our presence on the web. The return on our investment with Hibu is phenomenal.

Hibu Company Information