4.4/5 (34 ratings)

About Gravity Payments

Gravity Payments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Payments?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Payments?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Gravity Payments was referred to us by our web designer and I trust him so I thought it was a good service. But now, it doesn’t credit the payments to our bank account right away. Our cut-off time is 10 o’clock in the evening and the payment doesn’t go to the bank the next day. It takes 48 hours. We talked to Gravity about it and they said that the solution is to process the batch in the afternoon, which doesn’t make sense to me. We reconcile the payments at the end of the day and we work until late at night so, that’s too much work.

Gravity would have been very helpful for the credit payments, but recently I don’t know if it’s working or not because we haven’t been receiving any payments from our patients. I don’t see any email for paid payments. Also, I know I'm supposed to log in every month so that the account won’t be locked up, but I haven’t been able to log in to Gravity recently. Moreover, our machine is so hard to press and has to be changed.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Gravity Payments' service was better than Heartland, which I also considered. They followed up, they remembered to call and they met with me. They're a local company. They're very friendly and nice, and they explained everything. I'm changing my point-of-sales right now. I wish they could carry more different brands with their point-of-sale.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We've been using Gravity Payments for a couple of years now. The process is good and the equipment is easy to use. The one that we have is a bit older but it gets the job done. So far, there has only been one or two times that it has been down, but it was because our internet was down. So, it really wasn’t even them. I wish the speed improves. I don't know if it's them or if it's our connection but sometimes it takes a while. Overall, we're happy.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

We mildly considered other companies, but the ease of setup made us go with Gravity Payments. We’ve been very pleased with how they handled our account.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I heard about Gravity Payments from a guy who came in the door. We had some other credit card processors prior to signing up with them, and Gravity's cost and the quality of their service are fine. We are satisfied with things so far. Everything has been fine.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I switched from another processor to Gravity. Another business owner locally here was using them. There was a local rep initially that I talked to with Gravity. It was nice just having a local guy that could answer questions, set me up. And if I had any issues, you could just go right straight to him. And then also, when I called for help at the call center, from Everett or Seattle, those guys have always been super helpful. I have a mobile auto glass service so everything I do is on-site. So every transaction I do is mobile. They gave me a swipe machine at the beginning. But out in the file, everything is so dirty out here that it got to be cumbersome to try and swipe it once, twice, three times to get it to work. So I have just gone to keying in every transaction. But other than that, they've been great.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

It was easy and simple to use Gravity and the rates were pretty good comparatively. It's probably better than what I get from my bank, for sure. Everything is good.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

We use Gravity Payments for our online store and they do a very good job. The cost and quality of the service are excellent. And their customer service reps are always very helpful.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

The Gravity Payments machine has been great, however, there were a couple of times when it kicked us off or it shut off. We also had problems with it a couple of weeks ago and we couldn’t even turn it on, which was kind of a new thing that we hadn’t experienced before. It did that a couple of times and we had to disconnect everything. It has glitches here and there, but it’s working.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

We did an online search and found Gravity Payments. We also considered other credit card processors through our current bank. So, we looked at options with Bank of America and then with other local banks as well like BB&T and SunTrust. In the end, we got Gravity Payments. The three main banks were the authorized payment server that allowed us to receive payment online. Also, the rate they gave us and ability to have the funds in our bank account in two business days were deciding factors. We got a good value with Gravity Payments and their service so far has met my expectations.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

It’s been fine with Gravity Payments. I heard about them from another glass shop that was using their services. I'm happy with the quality of their service and everything seems to run pretty smoothly.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

It’s been good with Gravity Payments. They are linked to our POS system, the processor, Smile. They can be better though with less fees.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Hi. Thank You for the speed of people answering the phone. I actually left for another company and quickly realized that was a mistake. Please keep your customer service phone answering times to less than a few minutes.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

So far, Gravity Payments has not met our expectations. Since we use mobile chip readers, we don’t get the debit card rate. So overall, it brings the percentage to not anything special.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I have a POS system account, so they referred me to Gravity Payments. They assisted me well, so I stayed with them.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Friendly when I call and have had a good experience with the software. Backend a little confusing and the add-on QuickBooks integration seems a little chintzy. I don't use QB, so don't care that much. Only complaint is the UI where the tip part of the process seems setup for a two screen setup and it again looks tacky when I hand it to them saying tip me. You could make process better. Most importantly, friendly people who get back to me very quick. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

We used to use Gravity Payments as a processor a long time ago. We considered other credit card processors too, but Gravity is a local service and they have competitive rates, so we went with them. The cost and quality was excellent. We don't use any real equipment, it's all through our POS, but the service is good. It has been an excellent experience and I'm very satisfied. The whole credit card processing, as confusing as it can be, has been very straightforward with Gravity.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Everything that Gravity Payments does for us is 1st class! Handling any concerns we have immediately, and if they don't have the answer they get right back to us. Helping us with the Ballard Seafood festival and setting up the clover devices for an event we had never done before. Just being there for us when needed, when most places have what seems like a robot 1st service than a real person. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Experience has been good so far. Although I am not sure the costs decrease from Avalon. Also, would like to implement online credit card services for patients, which would like follow up on that as discussed when we first switch providers. :)

Hey Dr. Cindy!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review; we know how busy your day gets. I will follow up with a call or swing by for a visit so that we can review a statement as well as online payment options for you!

-Anthony

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Gravity Payments is unlike any other credit card processor. Their onboarding is seamless, customer service is impeccable and statements are easy to read. Their honesty and transparency make it easy for me to recommend them!

Gravity Payments response

Thanks so much, Sara! Out of all the different credit card processing options available to you, we can’t thank you enough for trusting Gravity with your processing!

-Gravity Vet Team

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

The whole process to dispute a chargeback was extremely difficult. You had to register on to another servicing site to go through a validation process on time. Of course, none of these process was helped from a local agent, and I kept wondering if the process was to actually help us or against us.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Gravity has the best customer experience I have encountered when it comes to my business. I work with Jane ** often and she is amazing just like the other staff I had the pleasure of working with. Thanks gravity!

Gravity Payments response

Thanks for leaving us a review, Dave! We're honored to have you as a client. We'll pass along your kind words to Jane!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

When switching to Gravity, I was concerned about a potential disconnect and short term loss of funding. My concern was realized and it was disruptive to my cash flow. The team at Gravity addressed my concern in a timely manner, got my cash flowing again and took responsibility for the disruption. Now that I have been using the service, it has saved me money and is more reliable than any other merchant service I have used over the years. Thank you, Gravity!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We have used Gravity for a while, and we thought that we would go back to it. It's easy to use and a lot of customers like it. The equipment has not failed, just the swivel part stand on the payment stuff. It comes at a very competitive cost considering the quality of service we get.

Gravity Payments Company Information