Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.46/5

Gravity Payments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Payments?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gravity Payments?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Gravity has the best customer experience I have encountered when it comes to my business. I work with Jane ** often and she is amazing just like the other staff I had the pleasure of working with. Thanks gravity!

Gravity Payments response

Thanks for leaving us a review, Dave! We're honored to have you as a client. We'll pass along your kind words to Jane!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

When switching to Gravity, I was concerned about a potential disconnect and short term loss of funding. My concern was realized and it was disruptive to my cash flow. The team at Gravity addressed my concern in a timely manner, got my cash flowing again and took responsibility for the disruption. Now that I have been using the service, it has saved me money and is more reliable than any other merchant service I have used over the years. Thank you, Gravity!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We have used Gravity for a while, and we thought that we would go back to it. It's easy to use and a lot of customers like it. The equipment has not failed, just the swivel part stand on the payment stuff. It comes at a very competitive cost considering the quality of service we get.

Gravity Payments Company Information