toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I decided to use GoodHire because of the ease of using their website. The dashboard was one of the biggest thing. We demoed a couple of them and they were really intuitive. We use them for pre-employment checks. We used the minimum or the basic ones as some of the basic things were all we needed. Also, we're looking for a kind of national criminal check. The system works great. The customer service team has been great, too. They were prompt and responsive if we have questions and as far as getting back to me. One of the guys though probably followed up a little bit too much. I would get a call from him about every three days. It's a little bit annoying but nothing that I wouldn't recommend.

GoodHire was much easier to use and had the same inclusions as the other providers. Also, they were a little bit cheaper. It's been pretty good so far and the only slight hiccup is you don't really know when to do the Fair Credit Reporting Act until you suddenly go to check off and that you've done it on the report already. So it would be really helpful to have an alert to do that before you start a report. It was also hard to find the bulk pricing link. But otherwise, the reports are done pretty quickly and are easy to read. I'm pretty happy with GoodHire and I would recommend it.

I saw GoodHire online because I’d been looking for a while. I called them up and liked what they had to say, and a year after that they've been unbelievable. When I started with them, the paperwork that I had wasn’t what they required or needed. We’ve had it switched over and got that done because I had a lot to do. Everybody I talk to up there has been so helpful. I like the fact that I can call and talk to them, and I can get them. And that’s the biggest thing.

This is my first experience with a background check company and I like that GoodHire has a similar product compared to others at a lesser cost. I had a very streamlined experience and GoodHire was exactly what I was asking for. Everyone came back clean, and I presume everyone was clean. Their reps were very good, friendly, positive, knowledgeable and they answered my questions. Overall, it was fast and extremely easy to use. I would absolutely recommend this to other businesses. GoodHire satisfied all my needs.

GoodHire's website looked good. There were also good reviews and it seemed simple and affordable, so I went with it. Running a background check was simple, efficient, and a great experience overall. Everything went smoothly. It was easy to use, very helpful and was a great service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoodHire?

I used the National Background Check before and the service was like a USA backgrounder but I needed a service that is a little more extensive. I had to have a seven-year country background check for a facility so I Googled who does that and found GoodHire. Using them was pretty easy and I had no problems. It's a good service and the system met my expectations.

Using GoodHire is super easy, fast and efficient. It’s perfect and it’s exactly what we need. I had two interactions with their reps and they were right on top of the issue. They fixed my problem right away. I love their service.

GoodHire is a program that we used once I started working here. Using it to run a background check has been great. It's self-explanatory and has easy steps to navigate through the system. Overall, it's been pretty good with GoodHire.

I used another background check service provider and it was terrible. On the other hand, GoodHire is very good. I love it. I liked how easy and quick the process was, how I could just put the applicants' email in, send it to them, and then they're responsible for filling in the rest of the information. So far, whenever we've had any issues, customer support has been great. My experience with them has been wonderful.

As part of the products that we work with, we make a promise to our customers that we’re hiring the right people as far as education and qualification are concerned. As soon as they accept an offer letter, that’s when I submit an email to have them fill out a background check form and everybody goes through that process. We were looking for a new background check company to use and GoodHire's reviews spoke really highly about them. They also seemed they were user-friendly and I am able to navigate through. And they seemed to handle a lot on their end and not have to go back and forth on a lot of items.

For the size of company that we are, I was looking for something that was easy and a little bit more thorough, but at the same time not take away some of the responsibilities that I already have in place. We previously worked with a company where fax that we submit comes back in two minutes. I reached out to two companies and GoodHire was really thorough. The rep was really great and she got back to me fairly quickly, which was the big one for me. The experience was easy and all my questions were answered, so it was great.

I'm a small business owner and I wanted a background check for the employees that I hire. Then, I went online and the reviews that I read made me go with and contact GoodHire. They've made it pretty easy to run the needed background check. Also, their customer service has always been very good and prompt in responding. Whenever I have an issue, they always have somebody to respond and let me know what's going on. It's been a good experience but one of the things that I'm looking for is fingerprint check. I run a business with students so I would like it if they could add that.

GoodHire seems to be working out well. Their service of running a background check is quick, easy, and reliable, and it seemed to be thorough and effective. I'm pleased with the people we have hired. The only people I send to them are people we like, just to confirm that these people were really nice and wonderful. GoodHire seems to have their act together, with their little reminders that this person didn't get us the approval yet or he still has something in-transit. They seem to have all of those mechanisms in place nicely. So, I would recommend them and definitely use them again and again.

This is the first time I've used any background check and my boss told me to use GoodHire. Everybody is helpful when I need help. I've called in a few times that I made a mistake on typing in the email addresses and they helped me out really fast. I've never been on the phone with them for more than five minutes. The system is easy to use and we get the results quickly.

We've only run one background check through GoodHire. I did it and I was surprised at how easy it was. In fact, I made a mistake, and I put the first name and the last name, and I got someone on the phone right away who helped me out. The customer service at GoodHire has been really pleasant and very helpful. It's been a good experience.

We were already using GoodHire when I started my position with the company. It's simple to use and if there are delays, I get emails as to why. So far, it’s been a great experience.

We chose GoodHire based on the speed in which they could produce the results and the ease of everything being online. Using it was easy and it met our expectations. Customer service responded very quickly and we didn't have to wait long at all for answers. It's been a good experience and we'll definitely recommend them.

I talked to GoodHire's customer service recently, and explained that we are an agency that works with egg and gestational carriers. We run background checks on a gestational carrier because they're essentially like our employees. And so, customer service had to get us to change the wording of our forms because it needed to say that they were considering them for an employment. The rep basically just said what wording to use going forward, and then that shouldn't be an issue.

We usually complete the form on behalf of the potential employees, give it to them, and then tell them to check everything over and make sure everything is accurate. They gave us the information, but I want to make sure I took it down right before they sign it, and then we just go on running. It's a perfect and easy process. It's usually quick to get the result back, but there was one instance we had recently that they got a little hung up, but it was nobody's fault. It was the county's. It was weird because we were running through people at the same time that lived in the same county, and with the one person, the result came back right away and the other one said there was going to be a four-day delay. And after seven days, we called GoodHire, and when they called the county, they got to push through with the full final report right away.

My experience with GoodHire was smooth and easy. I was directed to them by one of the owners of our company who dealt with them. It's easy for me to order the background checks. There has been some hiccups but it's the applicants having difficulty with filling out their portion once I send it to them. From an ordering standpoint, they are very easy to use. They've met my expectations and of our company and we intend to continue with GoodHire.

We were looking for something that we could have for a more expedited process and we chose GoodHire for the convenience. It's been helpful for our new candidates. It's really a quick way 'cause we used to utilize a different way like a fingerprinting system. It's also easier to access our account and then decide how thorough we need our search to be and just essentially click some buttons to choose which type of review we need.

The company had been using GoodHire prior to me being in charge with it. In most cases, using GoodHire to run a background check has been very cut-and-dry. I've just had two that have been real sticklers in getting results back within a timely manner. The one before the last took three weeks. I chatted online with GoodHire's customer service team and both times, I have questioned the amount of time that has taken to get them back. They have facilitated in getting it rushed through sooner. I shouldn't have waited three weeks, but I've gotten it back a little faster after I spoke with the customer service. Overall, my experience has been accurate and efficient, and in most cases, we're very pleased with how the system operates.

GoodHire was highly recommended online. It's been extremely easy to use, however, we've had a couple of instances where it seems like the process for a couple of our backgrounds has taken longer than a week to come back. But usually, they're pretty quick. We also have an account manager that we call if we have any specific questions. A couple of times, we needed to cancel a request that we put in and the customer service team has always been easy to deal with, as well. I highly recommend them, too.

Using GoodHire has been good. I've asked for online help because I've never gone on their website before and everybody was very helpful. However, we've had a couple of problems because there are files that are not digital and it's taking a long time for them to get back to us. We have one right now that's been going on for over a week and we still haven't gotten it back yet. I've contacted customer service to know when we would get it. It keeps getting delayed and we still haven't got the response yet. That's the only concern I have when we do a background check. I know it's hard for them to get the records, but we need to know right away because we need to fill the position. So, when more than two or three days go by, it makes it hard and a lot of times, the employees go someplace else because they figure there's some problem and that we're not going to hire them.

Using GoodHire is pretty simple and fast. You just enter the basic information that sends the client or the new potential employee the authorization by email, and it's all completed within a couple of days.

The company I work for uses GoodHire for all their background checks and it's fairly easy. However, I tend to run into a problem when one of the drivers don't have an email address. A lot of the drivers don't even have email addresses. So I take the long step to contact GoodHire and then they have to respond back which would usually take another day. But other than that, they're good.

We're contracted under a job here in California, the background service was required by that specific company and they recommended GoodHire. It's really easy to use. We have two choices of putting in the employee information. We can let the employee do it themselves or we can do it for them and let them sign a consent form that we can upload. Some of them we get back really quick while others take a couple of days. Only one of them took over a week so that was a little bit problematic. We had to contact them to see what was going on and they told usthat it was because the consent form wasn't reviewed. But they were able to fix it right away.

I have only used GoodHire once and it seems to work fine. They were very quick and responsive. Not a problem at all. They took care of everything right away and got our reports to us. Our problem was the employee kept giving us the email that wouldn't go through. I called and the customer service rep told me that the email address was bad, and I said okay I'd get another one. We finally figured out one that works.

GoodHire pretty much does all the work and it only takes a few minutes. I just put in the information that they provide us into the website then they'll send everything back to me. I really like that it's simple which is one of the reasons I stay with them. I've used their online chat and they were very friendly and were able to answer questions. I like communicating that way versus calling because it's quicker and I can multi-task while chatting.

GoodHire's pricing makes sense and they're easy to use. To run a background check, I input for people if I have the information. Otherwise, I let them do it because sometimes we didn't have to run a background check prior to getting the full package from them. So, both ways are pretty easy. It's self-explanatory. Overall, it has been an awesome experience with GoodHire and I would definitely recommend them.

I searched a few background check service providers and GoodHire looked more professional and user-friendly compared to the others. They do all the basic checkups that we need and using it to run a background check is very easy. Also they have automatic service, so we did the interactions online. I’m pretty satisfied with the service they provide.

I own a nanny agency so I was looking for a company that could help for nanny background check. GoodHire was rated high with reasonable prices so I decided to go for it and they've been great. Running a background check is seamless. I do everything online and my candidates go online and fill everything out. However, they only run one last name with females. If I have candidates that are married or divorced, I have to do separate background checks for each name, which can get costly. It would be awesome if we could add in an extra name but not for the full price of another check but an upgrade. I only primarily run females and a lot of them have multiple last names.

Other than that, they have awesome customer service and they have been responsive via chat and on the phone. When I chat with them, it's them and not an outsourced company. And then I call them and the person that I was chatting with will answer the phone. It's always the same people so I like that about them. They are also very professional and they're willing to help me out and cut me a break too. With the last name situation, they were able to throw a whole another background check without charging me.

GoodHire Company Profile