Fundbox

Compare Factoring Companies

Research top Factoring Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I just needed a couple more details on a transaction and I have been able to contact someone to get all the answers I wanted. The way to communicate was easy and the person was polite. The payment timeline was fast. The amount has been transferred to my bank account instantly and securely. I did not have to wait for several days. I liked it very much. The pricing issues were correct. I did not have any surprise and so that made the experience great and I have been able to use the money as I wanted to use it. It is very confidential. The security of the data is their priority so I felt secure and I did not have any worries for some reason with the transaction.

My customer support experience was as good as it gets. Enjoyed all aspects of the site and would recommend to anyone out there that needs this type of site. The payment timeline that was given was very adequate and a very reasonable approach to the project. I had no problem with the pricing issue. Very quality site for all to use. This site is very confident and has everything you need to have and very positive outcome. Would recommend this site to all that are interested in this subject.

Slow sluggish but effective. If you can get a hold of any of the CSR reps usually pretty good yet qualified technicians. Honestly worked out of the box and really haven't had to use them too much. What can you say? It's a pretty cookie cutter timeline effective to every end user they have on their current roster. Personally I would like to see more template style. Again the prices like the product simpler and effective. If anyone has done any AP/AR roll-out anywhere you can pretty much expect to be over budget here no. In today's era of mass marketing and social networks I didn't expect this type of security from a smaller company. Yet the big ones are doing much worse.

They are very supportive and help you get through the process all the way and make sure that you are satisfied. The best services I have ever had. It was quick and efficient and the give the cheap options that are very affordable. And the best part is it very customizable to the most detailed as possible. I did not have any problems. It is very simple. The prices are adjustable and that is the best part. They maintain all of your information and keep it in a safe secure database but mostly they do not ask most sensitive information of you mostly the small detail stuff at most.

With Fundbox they have 247 customer service so this is always a plus. I myself have not had a reason to call so I can't really vouch on this but I know that this is a great company and to be a great company you need great customer service. The payment timeline is set up in weeks. You've got two options which make things a lot simpler. You choose 12 week payment or 24 week payment. For an invoice of $1000 you pay $89 a week. And 24 week plan is $48 a week. So choosing the longer plan you save in the long run.

Payments are automatically deducted from your account the week after you clear a invoice. 12 weeks for $89 and 24 weeks for $48. All of this for $1000 worth of invoices. It can't get any better than that. You have no worries when dealing with this company. I have been with them for 5 years now and nothing has changed for the bad. They have always kept up with my payments and information.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fundbox?

Their customer service was good. Their customer service helped me out when I needed it. They were fast, helpful, and were happy to help me out. Their payment line was good. It was easy, fast and understandable. I was able to pay my payments without having any problems. The price was good. It was affordable, and easy. Overall my experience with the company was very good, and I am very satisfied and would probably do it again. I didn't have to worry about my confidentiality, or anyone steal my information.

Friendly, easy to deal with, helped my company get paid timely. Would highly recommend these services for any company. Our receivable accounts increased in timely pay, entering by 25 percent. A 30 to 60 day time line and most payments were received within 30 day time frame. Constant late payments from certain customers were finally received in a timely manner. Cash flow greatly increased for our company in 3 months. Pricing was reasonable and the cost of service offset the money our company was losing from late paying customers. Would definitely use this service again. Bosses were very pleased with our results. Everything was strictly confidential, and we felt that our clients and customers privacy as well as our own was taken very seriously. Company was discreet and got the job done.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Fundbox is a factoring company with an online platform that helps businesses of all sizes get payment for their invoices quickly. Their investors include innovators of technology and finance who help Fundbox get businesses the money they need to keep their businesses growing.

• Free account: You don’t need to pay a registration fee to open a Fundbox account. Simply enter some information and connect your accounting solution. Once your account is ready, you will continue to use your bookkeeping app just like you normally do. Your outstanding invoices are now automatically available for you to clear in your secured Fundbox account.
  • Get 100 percent of the invoice value: You will always get 100 percent of the invoice value using Fundbox. They make money by charging a small fee for each week that you have an outstanding balance. The fee is equal to around .5 percent of the total invoice amount but can vary.
  • 12 week repayment term: You will pay Fundbox back over 12 weeks with a fee of  around .5 percent through an automatic withdrawal. If you choose to pay back early, you will not pay any fees for the remaining weeks of your term, and you won’t be charged an early payment fee.
  • Transparent pricing: You will see a clear image of the maximum amount of money you will pay in fees before you clear each invoice, so you always know exactly what to expect. Fundbox doesn’t have any hidden, subscription or origination fees, so you only pay for what you use.
  • Partnering for businesses: Fundbox partners with businesses to provide quick and easy access to cash flow for their clients. Their incentive program rewards trusted advisors who help their clients get set up with Fundbox.
  • Best for Fundbox is best for startups, small businesses and advisors.

Compare Factoring Companies