Compare Online Billing

Research top Online Billing recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They are very helpful, kind and do what they can to help explain things to you and how everything works to help make things as easy as possible for you and I really like that. They are very secure. They seem to do what they have to to protect you and your money and that is the most important part of everything that they do and provide as far as services go. It's easy to use and if you have a problem or need help will do what they can to help you out and that helps take the stress away which I really like and think is so great.

I liked using this software. I never had any problems and it was very easy for me to use. I like being organized so I hoped this billing software would help and it did. It kept very organized and available whenever I needed it. I had nothing to worry about all my data was safe and I knew nothing would be taken. I loved how it kept all my data safe even though I used it for a little. I did enjoy the software. I loved how easy it was to use and if I had any questions I could always contact someone immediately and they would solve my problem right away. I like how you can try it for free for one month and if you like it then you can pay. I like how they have different pay packages to meet your personal needs.

The customer service provided is absolutely great. There is literally no complaint could make about their services. Any questions I have are always answered and they sound very interesting and intelligent. I felt it was very secure. I never had any feeling of data not being secure or vulnerable to hacking. I feel like I could trust them with my social security number and bank information. The ease of use is excellent. It's ridiculous how easy it is to use it. Even the most computer illiterate of people could use this. It is basically self explanatory and doesn't pose a single problem. The value of this is excellent. I am confident that you couldn't possibly find anything better elsewhere. The value of the service is worth every penny and then some.

Expert Review

Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.    More about Shelley→

FreshBooks boasts 5 million users across 120 countries. Features include accounting software, time tracking, iOS and Android mobile apps, and add-ons for project management, integration with other accounting software, customer relations management and more. Free 30 day trial, monthly subscriptions are $19.95 for 25 clients, $29.95 for unlimited clients and five users, or $39.95 to add unlimited users.

• Small business features: Designed specifically for small business owners, it’s not cluttered with features that go unused, yet can grow with your business by using add-ons.
  • Support: Well organized online help articles and video, with email and phone support.
  • Convenience: Automatically import expenses from bank accounts or credit cards, snap photos of receipts to attach to invoices. Thirteen payment gateways.
  • Quality: Some add-ons are very good, others aren’t worth trying.
  • Payments: Payments can be inflexible, because they only apply to one invoice.
  • Best for Agencies, mobile professionals and small business with inventory.

Compare Online Billing and Invoicing Software