FreshBooks

Compare Online Billing

Research top Online Billing recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Their customer support reps are easy to reach and gives out the feeling that they are very much willing to help resolve any issues we are facing with their products. Their handling of our precious data seemed to be very secured. We haven't encountered any problems so far. We're particularly happy with our purchase up to this point and will likely recommend to other people. The rollout in our case proved to be very easy. Implementation was quick and very little training was needed for people to get the hang of it. I think it's money well spent... the product delivers what is expected of it and so far we have no other qualms with it. It's doing what is supposed to be doing, so very happy with that aspect.

FreshBooks' customer support went above and beyond. They offered me adequate information, listened and responded in a timely manner to anything I had questions upon. The software was also amazing. It provided me with the programming and works that I needed to accomplish my task at hand. It also had no kinks. I had no issues loading or getting my software up and running. Everything was accurate as it was in the description provided to me and worked completely well. It was well worth the money for I got a lot included for a decent set price.

The customer support seemed to know what they were doing but weren't very into helping. They talked to me like I was stupid and kept me on hold for very long periods of time. However, I don't have any security issues with the software. My IT guy checks all software and had no problem with this once it was installed. It didn't seem to throw any of my pre-existing security software off. But, the software was unintuitive. I like to be able to pick something up and learn the basics on my own. I wasn't able to do this and became increasingly frustrated. If I had spent thirty two cents it still would've been a bad value. I don't like the interface or the program and no longer use it. It was a waste of money.

I felt secure with FreshBooks because it is a well known company and the software is high quality and very easy to use. The customer support experience was pretty good. They attended to my NEEDS and wants, with a smile on their faces. It wasn't very expensive and was just around the budget that I was looking for. I'm definitely happy because it was worth all the money.

The customer support was really great. They were very polite and helped me with as much as I needed and I am satisfied with them. I like the software and it had a block where no one can hack you or steal your stuff. You feel safe at all times. Also, it was very easy to learn to use the software as well as to get used to it. You get what you pay for plus so much more. If you have any trouble you can call their customer care and they will assist you with anything you need help with. I enjoy having it and I would recommend them to my friends or family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreshBooks?

The customer support is the best I have dealt with and I hope that other people feel the same and are using this same product as I am and would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to use it. As we know all security has its flaws and can be easily hacked into and so far I haven't had any problems with my product so I'm gonna say that it's safe to have. The software is easy to understand and I feel like anyone can use it. If people don't understand it there is always customer support. Overall, great value for the money and time. To get used to it is not very long and getting easier the more you use it the easier.

They are very helpful, kind and do what they can to help explain things to you and how everything works to help make things as easy as possible for you and I really like that. They are very secure. They seem to do what they have to to protect you and your money and that is the most important part of everything that they do and provide as far as services go. It's easy to use and if you have a problem or need help will do what they can to help you out and that helps take the stress away which I really like and think is so great.

I liked using this software. I never had any problems and it was very easy for me to use. I like being organized so I hoped this billing software would help and it did. It kept very organized and available whenever I needed it. I had nothing to worry about all my data was safe and I knew nothing would be taken. I loved how it kept all my data safe even though I used it for a little. I did enjoy the software. I loved how easy it was to use and if I had any questions I could always contact someone immediately and they would solve my problem right away. I like how you can try it for free for one month and if you like it then you can pay. I like how they have different pay packages to meet your personal needs.

The customer service provided is absolutely great. There is literally no complaint could make about their services. Any questions I have are always answered and they sound very interesting and intelligent. I felt it was very secure. I never had any feeling of data not being secure or vulnerable to hacking. I feel like I could trust them with my social security number and bank information. The ease of use is excellent. It's ridiculous how easy it is to use it. Even the most computer illiterate of people could use this. It is basically self explanatory and doesn't pose a single problem. The value of this is excellent. I am confident that you couldn't possibly find anything better elsewhere. The value of the service is worth every penny and then some.

Expert Review

Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.    More about Shelley→

FreshBooks boasts 5 million users across 120 countries. Features include accounting software, time tracking, iOS and Android mobile apps, and add-ons for project management, integration with other accounting software, customer relations management and more. Free 30 day trial, monthly subscriptions are $19.95 for 25 clients, $29.95 for unlimited clients and five users, or $39.95 to add unlimited users.

• Small business features: Designed specifically for small business owners, it’s not cluttered with features that go unused, yet can grow with your business by using add-ons.
  • Support: Well organized online help articles and video, with email and phone support.
  • Convenience: Automatically import expenses from bank accounts or credit cards, snap photos of receipts to attach to invoices. Thirteen payment gateways.
  • Quality: Some add-ons are very good, others aren’t worth trying.
  • Payments: Payments can be inflexible, because they only apply to one invoice.
  • Best for Agencies, mobile professionals and small business with inventory.

Compare Online Billing and Invoicing Software