Fleetmatics

Compare Fleet Management Software

Research top Fleet Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Fleet management software keeps things operating smoothly will little effort. I like that it helps to stay well organized overall which makes for a much smoother day. It has been simple to use and I have enjoyed working with the software everyday I need it. It has helped the company greatly. Very simple and easy to use. I have had minimal issues but when I do I can easily get the help I need. It is pretty self-explanatory for those that know a little about software. Very accurate so far. No flaws in the software for me which means no issues so far. Fleet management has great software for what is included with it. It has been a great investment.

The Fleet management software is very convenient. It walks you through the process, has tutorials to help you get through it, and it's easy to follow along. It's very helpful to manage your needs. The software is the best management software out there.

Fleetmatics is very fast with their work. They do a wonderful job. I love this company. They provide excellent service for their customers. They are affordable and do not have any hidden fees. They work well with other companies to help provide excellent customer service to their loyal customers. They do fast and accurate work. They do a wonderful job handling any problems or concerns any customer has. They fix any issues one may have and do it a timely fashion and don't charge any labor fees to replace a product. They back their products with a lifetime guarantee and stay true to their word.

Fleet management software is so easy to use. Log on and immediately see a map with all the vehicles from our organization. You can tell where they are, how quickly they are going. And you can reference driver history. So easy to see the vehicles at a quick glance! Makes tracking a dozen cars so simple! I also love the color code and the data it records. I was not in ogled in installation but know it's been hands off for our drivers and easy to explain and introduce to other staff. Quick learning curve allows for easy access across our organization. Accuracy is important and you can trust Fleetmatics to give you a reliable indication of where vehicles are parked or headed and how quickly they are going.

The implementation process takes under 30 minutes, easy, useful interface, and reduce the amount of paperwork needed to run your business. Also, Fleetmatics keep your schedules, invoices, quotes, customer information and more, in one location. You can check availability and schedule open slots in a simple calendar format to better plan and schedule your fleet. Also, create recurring jobs for regular projects. Keep your office and field workers in sync by receiving job information and updates on your mobile device. A great amount of control and flexibility when analyzing activity within your business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fleetmatics?

The ease of the implementation was super simple. Fleetmatics is uber easy to use, training was minimal and retention was amazing. Plus, accuracy seems legit. It is very convenient for my company and coworkers to use. It makes our daily job simple and keeps us organized. We would recommend this fleet management software.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Fleetmatics provides mobile workforce solutions to small, midsize and large businesses through a SaaS platform. Their fleet services include GPS, full driver visibility for fleet managers and more.

• GPS vehicle tracking system: This system from Fleetmatics allows fleet managers to keep track of their drivers, even when drivers switch vehicles. It keeps track of their fuel economy, productivity and safety.
  • Fleetmatics REVEAL: Fleetmatics REVEAL is a time and money-saving cloud-based platform that gives fleet managers access to real-time alerts and updates, helping them manage scheduling and dispatch while also improving customer service.
  • Make and read reports easily: Manage your data and history easily by downloading an easy-to-read report from Fleetmatics REVEAL. These reports give you actionable information that can easily be shared with relevant members of your team to find ways to improve and determine more efficient and effective solutions.
  • Mobile app: Download the Fleetmatics app on any Android device or iPhone/iPad. This app allows fleet managers access to real-time updates, alerts and information about their drivers from anywhere, at any time.
  • Fleet savings calculator: Use Fleetmatics’ online calculator to determine how much GPS tracking using fleet management software, like Fleetmatics, can save your business. Use the calculation to determine whether or not you should consider fleet management software, and call Fleetmatics for a free demo if you want more information.
  • Best for Fleetmatics is best for businesses of all sizes looking for web-based fleet management software.

Compare Fleet Management Software