4.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2016

6 Five9 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Reliable service that does not frequently go down. The control panel allows for easy review of agents activities and call results. The system is capable of handling large outbound volume. It can also facilitate inbound calls. When it comes to dialing, Five9 does pretty well. There are plenty of ways to control how the data is dialed. The Administrator application is fairly simple and easy to use for the basic functions. The ease of use, streamlined process to disposition calls, ability to log in quickly and do what you need to do. Adapting to sales force. I would definitely recommend Five9 as a reliable and solid call center phone system. The reporting capabilities are fabulous and very customization. The overall quality is sound and the support from the Five9 staff prior to, and during implementation was excellent.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Reliable service that does not frequently go down. The control panel allows for easy review of agents activities and call results. The system is capable of handling large outbound volume. It can also facilitate inbound calls. When it comes to dialing, Five9 does pretty well. There are plenty of ways to control how the data is dialed. The Administrator application is fairly simple and easy to use for the basic functions. The ease of use. Streamlined process to disposition calls ability to log in quickly and do what you need to do. Adapting to sales force. I would definitely recommend Five9 as a reliable and solid call center phone system. The reporting capabilities are fabulous and very customization. The overall quality is sound and the support from the Five9 staff prior to, and during implementation was excellent.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Very helpful software for anyone that is going to use it. Makes work flow easy for everyone. I used the software daily when I was working with it. Helpful software for auditing or whatever accounting type work you needed to complete. I really liked using the software. I had no issues with the software. Credit card, check, PayPal, money order. Easy save payment options with no issues. Love the software. I used the product for two years. The customer service department was always very helpful. I was able to contact customer service fast. Very good service. Happy with the product.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

The ease of integration was very simple. There were no issues for me. I feel that anyone would be able to integrate it as easily as I was. The extra features are just a bonus. I don't feel that all of them are needed, but I'm sure that some people would be happy with it the extra features. The payment options were fine. It could obviously be less expensive, but it certainly went extremely overpriced. Competitive pricing is definitely an option to sell more. I've not needed to use customer service so I do not have an accurate rating of it. However, I'm sure the customer service for this product would be fine.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Everything flowed very nicely. Interstates ok with my current system. I think it could use a little more work to get this done more smoothly! Overall my experience was ok. There is a lot of great features. I really like the friendly and helpful staff when I need assistance. When I am in a hurry I like to use the automatic system. That works well. There are plenty of payment options to meet my needs. I typically use PayPal and my checking account. However I can use my debit or credit card. Very friendly and kind. Nothing overwhelming. Nothing that puts them over the top in terms of fantastic service. I would say it was ok.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Five9?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

It was so well integrated into my business. I got to say the best and easy set up ever and I was so happy that I went with them when I chose them. The features are great. It has so many. I'm talking tons. If you can't find the thing you are looking for here then you just don't need to use them. lol. They got me set up so fast I could have paid them in so many ways it crazy. I got it set up to come out my debit card for PayPal so it so easy. The service you get is hands down one of the best ever. I got to say great service. Really great. I love when I call and need them they are right there.

Five9 expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Five9 is a provider of cloud-based contact center with an emphasis on integration.

• CRM integration: Five9 can integrate with a company’s pre-existing call center software to keep customer information easy to access. Five9 can combine with Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Zendesk, and the users can customize integration to any web-based in-house CRM.

• Optional plan: Consumers can choose from inbound, outbound and blended contact center software. Inbound software is best for customer service centers, and outbound software streamlines dialing for sales. Blended combines the features of both for centers that handle both inbound and outbound calls.

• Personalized customer experiences: The web-based Agent Desktop Plus program allows the user to create profiles for each customer. Because these profiles track every agent/customer interaction, they allow the agent to meet each customer’s specific needs.

• Predictive dialer: Five9’s predictive dialer uses an algorithm to predict the average time it takes a call to be answered along with agent availability and calculates an optimal dialing rate. It adjusts speed automatically, predicting when agents will become available and increasing and decreasing the dial rate accordingly. This helps optimize customer and agent interaction.

• Omnichannel Contact Center: The Five9 Omnichannel Contact Center contains a host of applications that enables the user to engage customers in any way they see fit. The center provides a hub for online chat, email, visual and video calls, social media and mobile communication options to meet customers through their preferred means of contact.

• Best for: Five9 is best for companies looking to update their premise-based call center software and move it to the cloud.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs