First Priority Pay

Compare Business Services

Research top Business Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They took $14,081.27 out of my checking account to pay payroll liabilities but they never paid them!

I hired Priority Pay Payroll last year after the 1st quarter, 2009 to complete my quarterly federal reports forms 940 & 941 and state forms TX-17 to R.I. I got letters repeatedly from R.I. Div. of Taxation for form TX-17 which was never filed and a $10 fine and I had to pay because of their failure to file the forms. Also, I received a call from IRS last week to inform me that they never received (1) Forms 940 yr. ending 2009 and (1) Form 941 for quarter reports.

Priority Pay Payroll also withdrew $112.50 from my payroll account without notifying me in advance, which made me overdrawn on my account and I had to call the bank to explain what happened. Priority Pay Payroll had sent me copies of all the above forms but never filed the originals with the proper government agencies. I called them three times in the New Jersey office and left a message with Jerry C. extension 401 and never got a response.

While doing research, I found many complaints on ** concerning this company. I had to pay the fines imposed on me by R.I. Div. of Taxation each time they failed to file the appropriate reports with R.I. Div. of Taxation and Federal.

First Priority Pay Company Profile