toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Fattmerchant

Hi Maureen! Thank you for your review, we appreciate the kind words! We're so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team. As always, don't hesitate to reach out with concerns, suggestions, or just to chat - we love hearing from you!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

The staff at FattMerchant are always available and helpful when you call them. If you have suggestions on improving the platform they are very open to suggestions. They are quick to resolve any issues that might arise. I would highly recommend their platform due to lower costs, ease of use and importance of customer service.

Fattmerchant

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your kind words, it's great to hear you've enjoyed your time with us so far! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time, we're always happy to chat or help with anything you need. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

The brand new machine I got from Fattmerchant is awesome! It's standalone because it's not hooked to a POS system and it works really well. When I first got it, I didn't have it setup for gift cards. But when I went ahead and did the gift card, the process was easy. When they had to reprogram the machine to accept the credit cards, it was a breeze. My rep called me and walked me through it. It took about 10 minutes and it's all setup. They have stellar customer service and I'm very happy with the processes. They return my emails immediately. If they don't hear from me, they'll call me to follow up. Everything about the experience was great. I couldn't be happier at the moment.

Factual basis uncertain

Fattmerchant

Hi Jai! We're so sorry to hear that you feel your experience with Fattmerchant has not been what you expected. We strive for total transparency and honesty in everything we do, so please know we are taking your comments seriously. We would love to resolve this with you off-line, so someone from our team will be reaching out to you this Monday, after the holiday weekend.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

The experience that I've had with Fattmerchant was a bit misleading at first. The person that was selling the product to me was just saying $99 flat fee but there was the enterprise for the VISA/Master. I noticed that I was charged $200 extra a month of those enterprise charges and they said it wasn't flat. I called customer service and they said the enterprise fee is on my contract. Like a lot of people, I didn't know what was enterprise. They didn't explain that was the basic charge of VISA/Master and I was never told that I need to pay that.

I lost my interest in the company so I'm seeking other companies now. The other company that I've been paying just charge me 8%. It's about the same that Fattmerchant is charging me for the enterprise price. But now, I'm paying extra for the flat fee for no reason. The machine is working fine, but the price that I'm receiving is not.

Fattmerchant

Hi Ronald! Thank you for your kind words. We're happy to hear that our simple processing has been working well for you and your business! We definitely pride ourselves on that human element of customer service, so it's nice to hear we're on the right track! Happy processing!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Fattmerchant called me after I emailed them. They have a flat fee and smaller charge that have made it much more affordable for my business and their customer service is great. Every single time I called and talked to them, I always get a return call. I don't have to wait for days to get an answer on something, which is showing personal care in my affairs and I appreciate that. I have had zero problems with the service machine too. In the six months that I've been working with Fattmerchant, I like that they don't give me any hassles. They do simple processing and the money is available the next day.

Fattmerchant

Hi Susan! Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our operations team - we aim to please! Trust me, we wish the rolls of paper were a bit bigger as well, but if you ever need help ordering them just give us a shout and we can point you in the right direction.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We have been very pleased with the service especially the speed in which funds are deposited into our account. Customer service has been terrific - following up to make sure we are happy. Only thing that falls short is the rolls of paper for the machine are so small! Just a little thing but the cost adds up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fattmerchant?

Fattmerchant

Hey Marcello! So glad to hear you've enjoyed your time with Fattmerchant so far. Thank you so much for the kind words, and please be sure to reach out if there is anything we can do for you and your business.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We do international business and we chose Fattmerchant to enable us to handle our international traffic and because their price point was right too. Their service has been fine and majority of our transactions with them are done electronically that we don't even see them. Also, anytime that I've called them they've been very helpful. It's been a seamless experience with them and we're happy.

Fattmerchant

Hi Matthew! So glad to hear that you're saving money and having a good experience with us here at Fattmerchant. Thank you for your kind words regarding our team! We understand payment processing isn't always the easiest, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have - we're always happy to help!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Fattmerchant has a flat pricing structure as opposed to the percentage of the sales for each sale. Their setup process was a little frustrating though. But since we've been up and running, I don't have any complaints and it's been good with them. And we're saving money over our last merchant account provider. The agents from Fattmerchant who helped us set up our account were Chris and Katy. They were good to work with.

Fattmerchant

Hi Terry! Thanks for this great review! We are so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us, and that we were able to help you seamlessly convert to an EMV compliant machine. You can rest assured your experience with Fattmerchant will remain just how you like it, but should you have any questions or comments about your account, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

I left my other merchant service after being with them for about four years. Those guys had hidden fees that I couldn't even see. The great thing about Fattmerchant is that they send the money the next day which makes sense. I hope other people will realize that they could go to a place like Fattmerchant, save money and they wouldn't have to worry about why their money don't get there the next day. So far I'm so happy and I hope they don't bait and switch me after a while. They also gave me the new machine for free. So as long as everything stay cool, I'm good with them.

Before that new law came in where everybody needs to change the machines, the old merchant that I had will call me, "Look we could send you this machine 300 something dollars." And I never pulled the trigger on it. Then when they came, I found out that not only that I had no machine, but that most of the people weren't compliant. They were making it seem like if I didn't get the machine by that date, I will be in trouble and my machine won't work. But that's not true. As for Fattmerchant, they gave us the machine and it works perfectly. It's better than the other machine and it's more convenient. And so if I talk to anybody, I tell them in a minute to check out Fattmerchant because they give the equipment and their fee structure is a lot better.

Fattmerchant

Hi Christian! Thank you for your kind words. Glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team here at Fattmerchant - we've enjoyed working with you as well! Be sure to reach out with anything you might need in the future, we love hearing from you!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

This has been the best experience of my 20 year career dealing with a credit card processor. It was easy and fast. Everyone there was knowledgeable and knew my name & what was happening with my 3 new accounts. And the best part was not signing my life away on a 25 page contract that I don't understand. I couldn't believe there was no contract. I will definitely recommend you every chance I get.

Fattmerchant

Hi Shaun! Thank you for your kind comments. So glad that you've enjoyed your time with us so far! I'm sorry to hear about those hiccups, but would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our team - we really do take pride in our voice-to-the-phone customer service! Be sure to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you at this time.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Fattmerchant's rate is the same every month and it's better for me. With the last merchant we had we didn't know what we're doing so it's better managing for me. I had one minor issue last month and that was my only issue with customer service. I had a chargeback and I wasn't notified. Eventually I lost the money because I never got the letter home so I couldn't respond. I had to speak to a supervisor but they couldn't do anything. They just gave me a $15 credit which I haven't received yet. But the customer service is quick and I'm satisfied with it.

After talking to several different companies, I found that Fattmerchant's demonstration and their customer service were much better. I chose them for what they offered, the simplicity of the system and the ease of use. I had a couple of interactions with their reps in the process of setting my account up and then some other remedial-type challenges, and they were very upfront, easy to work with and responsive. Everything has been great.

Fattmerchant Company Profile