Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: Nov. 15, 2016

3 ExpensePoint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

Simple to use, would recommend. I had a good experience and would say that there are a lot of these software out there but this should be the one you pick. I have no complaints about this product. Highly recommend to anyone looking for expense management software. Had all the features I was looking for. Very reliable, easy to use and very helpful for expense management. My company and I are both satisfied with this product. Highly recommended. This kind of software can seem complex sometimes but this one was definitely easier than I thought it would be.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

I really can't imagine not using it. Budgeting software is vital for me and my family because it's easy to lose track of bills and other expenses and account balances. The features are fine. I haven't had any issues or concerns to report. The software is easy to use and the services fit my family's needs perfectly. I have never experienced any kind of software failure or data loss. The program works perfectly every single time I start it up. It's dependable. I use it every week. It's a vital part of my weekly routine, even though it may not be for other. I prefer to keep track of every penny. It helps keep my mind at ease.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

My company has recently updated to this software and so far it's worth every penny put towards it. It takes a while to adjust to minor hiccups but that's normal with new software. It's availability ranges in terms of usage and location but it's steadily available at all of my company's locations and never ceases to amazes us. Like I said after minor alterations to adhere to protocols and current software firewalls it's a very reliable product and I highly recommend it. Your staff of course will need to be trained to use the software properly, which should take up to less than a week after that the product usage becomes simpler.

ExpensePoint expert review by Shelley Elmblad

ExpensePoint is a global expense management software company that has provided worldwide services since 2000 and has clients in over 65 countries. ExpensePoint seeks to help companies of any size implement a world-class expense management solution. The software is online with Android and iOS mobile apps and cost is $7.50 per user per month. There’s a 15-day free trial.

• Multiple currencies and countries: International travelers can fill out expense reports or request payment in almost any currency.

• Auditing tools: ExpensePoint offers line item reconciliation, receipt audits and other tools to make sure accounting is correct. Accounting can apply audit stamps to each line item and can see the entire detail and history of each expense line item.

• Report features: ExpensePoint includes 31 predefined reports, and authority can be set by levels to define who can see which reports. Filter data with the 44 query filters to create custom reports.

• ExpensePoint Mobil: Expense reports can be created and approved with the mobile app. Corporate credit card transactions can be uploaded and assigned to expense reports that have been created and images of receipts can be attached to expense reports after snapping a photo with your mobile device camera. For approvers, the app has various view options for reviewing entire reports or line items and supporting receipts. Approve entire reports, or approve by line item.

• Approve/decline emails: Users can automate the approval process by creating a customized approval or decline email.

• Best for: Employees who travel, independent contractors and accounting executives.

Profile picture of Shelley Elmblad
Shelley Elmblad

Financial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.

ExpensePoint Company Information

Suite 307-167 Bannatyne Ave.
R3B 0R4

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.