Consumer Reviews and Complaints
The report clarity is easy to understand and it is very efficient. They do the best to find the best job that fits you and who you are. They care about getting people jobs. They offer to help people find jobs that fit them and who they are. They also help places find people to hire and fill employment positions. They are thorough and dedicated to people. They do the best to get the fastest report possible to their clients. They are thorough and yet efficient and when they give a time they are very punctual with that time. The cost can vary on what you are needing. In my opinion they are pretty cheap for the services that they provide others and strive to be the best at what they do.
It was as clear as I wanted it from background checks to drug testing. Whenever I want a report they are always on the job for me and they do it fast and efficient. The services they offer are no minimum usage, annual fee, or contract. They're fantastic customer service, and the fast in the industry. Response time I think is one of they're strongest appeals. They never fail to come back to us with great information. Incredibly fast. I would encourage anybody who is looking for the fastest to look no further. The cost is fantastic because of the fact that there is no minimum usage, annual fees, or contracts. When there is none of that you don't have to worry about getting ripped off.
The screening was very thorough and gives pretty quick turnaround. Usually 24-48 hours. They managed to obtain information that we at the company assumed would be very hard to get. They definitely pulled off the impossible. They cover the reference checks both personal and professional. They usually go back as far as five years, sometimes if the extra info is given, they will go back even further than that. They also covered our drug screening as well. Response time is pretty fast. In our case the turn around time is typically between 48-72 hours.
For extensive background checks, it tends to take 72 hours upwards. Overall, the response time is pretty quick which is great. The important thing is to provide the necessary info as accurately as you can. Depending of how extensive you want the background of the employee, the average cost of the report is not very expensive. However, the more extensive the report, the more it will cost as more digging would have to be done to obtain the info.
Reports were very clear to understand. I was informed about job descriptions and was able to meet with hiring managers through emails. I also got a very quick response as well. I was able to complete some of my interview prior to being hired. Services were very limited and I did not get very far with the companies who offered real jobs. There were only a few companies who offered extra features like one click resume apply options. Also companies who responded were not really looking for an employee.
Only companies who offered jobs no one wants, like an outside sales representative, would respond within twenty four hours. All other residual income companies responded too early and did not want to make any goals for hiring. I felt like I was being used by employers when utilizing these programs. Other high paying companies did not respond at all. The cost was free, therefore I was satisfied with all cost. Although the program was not very effective. I still feel like it might have been a waste of time.
The way things are put are at a level for many to understand. Simple language, simple terms, simple responsibilities on both ends. There was little left to question and it was all very smooth. While there was a little left to desire the range of options presented were more than sufficient. It left a person feeling more confident and in control. There was almost little to no response wait times to endure, both in person and on the phone. At most a day passed before further phone interaction, which by far outweighs the competition. For the most part, those involved with employment screenings are already in need of financial assistance and rates could be lower.
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Employment Screening Resources?
- 636,825 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Founded in 1997, Employment Screening Resources (ESR) is a nationwide background screening firm located in the San Francisco, CA, area. ESR is one of only a few firms accredited by The National Association of Professional Background Screeners. Screening services include drug testing, verification of references, social security number trace, driving records, civil records and more.
- Less Work/Lower Cost: ESR’s Applicant Generated Reports results in more privacy for employees and candidates along with lower costs and risks for employers. Employees receive instructions to complete their background check application online, and employers get 24/7 access to easy-to-read real-time results.
- International background screening: Employers in the United States who frequently hire employees from other countries can use ESR’s international background screening. ESR has international criminal search capabilities in most countries around the world. In addition, ESR’s in-country network gives employers accurate, primary source international criminal data that is obtained and transmitted through a process compliant with the European Union and Safe Harbor rules, along with other local laws and regulations.
- Fast turnaround: ESR processes criminal background checks within 24 to 72 hours, depending on what they are checking. Criminal records can generally be returned within 24 hours or less, while reports that include employment and education verification might take up to 72 hours. Clients receive daily reports throughout the screening process so they know exactly what has and has not yet been completed to help them make an educated hiring decision.
- Easy to read reports: New clients will be trained on how to read reports during onboarding, and they can call a customer service representative with questions that come up throughout the screening process. All reports are easy to read, with features such as color coding, a summary and links to easily navigate between sections. All private information is truncated, keeping candidate information secure.
- All services performed in USA: ESR performs all of their background checks and screening services in the United States, which keeps confidential and secure information more protected and reduces the risk of an international security breach.
- Best for Small and large businesses, particularly those that hire international candidates.
Compare Employment Screening Services
Employment Screening Resources Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Employment Screening Resources