It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.61/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

One of the only answering services to offer a full 30 day free trial, Conversational is a top-rated answering service and virtual receptionist provider in North America.

For the last 14 years, Conversational has provided companies with low-cost, professional call answering services to ensure their clients are taken care of. Serving a variety of businesses, including attorneys, accountants, small businesses, real estate agencies, medical practitioners, insurance groups and more, our team is experienced and dedicated to making our service fit your needs.

There are three service plans to choose from or simply tell us your needs and we will work with you to create a customized plan. Call today for a 30-day risk-free trial!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Conversational Receptionists Reviews

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I like how Conversational extends their services a little more than other providers. They’re a little more in-depth with personalizing their customer experience. We got phone answering services from them and that has made it easier for me to save more time to handle my business a little bit better. The reps whom we've spoken to have been straightforward and they provide great service. Overall, I'm satisfied with Conversational.

Hello Jose,

That is wonderful to hear Jose,
Conversational takes pride in it custom call handling set up that gives your callers a closer company feel and in turn help field and process your calls to best optimize your service with us.
We appropriate your business and look forward to a long business relationship.

Thank you again for the wonderful feedback and rating :)

~ - The Conversational Team

Get expert buying tips about Virtual Receptionists and Answering Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Thus far, partnering with Conversational has been great for our business. It allows my paralegal to be a paralegal without being a receptionist. However, there's an occasional receptionist there who isn't really cheerful and sometimes doesn't say my name right. It’s hard, but overall, the service is great. I couldn’t really function without it.

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for the great review , we most definitely value your business and love to hear how we allow your internal staff to be better utilized.
We invite yo to please provide our support department with further information so we can investigate and ensure the team is meeting the Quality that you have come to expect from Conversational.
Our priority is to provide excellence in service for you.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I used Liveanswer.com before and I thought I would get a good feel because they got a lot of technology on their website, but it’s lacking something. On the other hand, Conversational’s website had a smooth and streamlined look that enticed me about wanting to find out more. It looked very professional and I used the virtual assistant. Once the calls come in, they email and I’d checked them. It was very helpful in returning calls to my clients. I love how Conversational performed and helped us out in checking the messages that come in. They did an excellent job.

I loved them to the point where I want to sign up and the rep I spoke with told me that there are some discounts, so it’s something I definitely wanna do. Everything worked out and it was definitely a smooth experience. These guys exceeded any of my expectations and I enjoyed having Conversational Receptionists as an extension of us. I would easily recommend them to anyone.

Hello David,
We are very happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Ensuring your calls are fielded and routed to your specifications are of upmost importance to us.Thank you kindly for sharing your review.

- The Conversational Team

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

A doctor that I work with found Conversational Receptionists online and he wanted me to check into it. From reading on their website, things looked pretty good and we thought we’d give it a try. It also helped that they have a month trial period. They handle incoming calls for new patients potentially calling in. It was difficult to get up at first though. We did a couple of test calls and a couple of the girls had botched it. They didn’t get the doctor’s name right and they couldn’t even pronounce the Scionti Prostate Center. We weren't past a few things, so I understood that there’d be a little bit of a start-up issue.

One time when I called in and they answered the phone, I said that I was looking for more information and they said, “Nobody is here to help you at this point.” We don’t wanna hear that but we worked through it with one of the managers and that got straightened out. Still, I feel that they didn’t get trained properly upfront. We’ll do a couple other test calls just to make sure that everybody is on board. But, overall, Conversational is pretty good. With any type of call system like what they have, it takes a little while to learn certain things and that’s just part of it.

Hello Ron ,
We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry to hear of the start up issues you encountered with name pronunciation and call handling. We are happy to have had the opportunity to finely tune your information to better meet your needs as this is the key to the best call handling and also the best thing about the free trial period is it offers you to make the changes and revisions to create the best call handling for your business without the worry of a bill. Working with out clients to create the best service is #1 to us.

~The Conversational Team

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Conversational has been my "receptionist" for over 2 years, and they are wonderful! Their receptionists are great with my callers, and often go above and beyond my expectations. They are great at handling different types of phone calls, and support is VERY responsive when I've emailed with questions. I'm a one-person business; having Conversational handle my calls and schedule clients on my online calendar allows me more time that I can spend face to face with my clients. They are the absolute best, and my secret weapon!

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you so much for your kind words Maria. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, we work hard to meet our clients expectations. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to many more years with you and continuing to be your Secret Weapon

- The Conversational Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conversational?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I heard about Conversational Receptionists online and I use their virtual reception feature. I have a person that answers the call. It’s doing well but I have a problem when they transfer the call to me. Sometimes, people can’t hear you very well because there’s an echo. Nevertheless, their team is good.

Conversational Receptionists response
Thank you for leaving us feedback! We are happy that using our virtual receptionist service has been working for you thus far. We do apologize should you have any call quality issues upon transfer we will have our technical team investigate this immediately for you. It has been our pleasure supporting your calls and look forward to a long business relationship.

-The Conversational Team

Original review: June 21, 2019

Conversational Receptionists answers our incoming calls. We had people in-house before. With Conversational Receptionists, we've been able to free up some resources internally. We've also been able to sort of get better customer service. Our callers tell us how great the receptionists are there and how ** our internal ones were. But it would be great if they could bill us in Canadian Dollars. That would be far more beneficial because we're in Canada. Also, if there was a way to properly network our systems together so that we didn't have to worry about caller ID, that would be ideal. Other than those, it's been great.

David,

Thank you so much for your review of Conversational. It is great to hear your callers have noticed an improvement in your reception and we are very happy to hear such great feedback.
We are moving towards adding geographical Billing as well as multilingualism to our services in the next 12 months, stay tuned for our Canadian website.
The caller ID feature we have rolled out over the past few months seems to be functioning great for all clients utilizing it at this time.

We're happy to be working with you, your staff, and your callers.

Looking forward to continued business and success.

~ Conversational Team

Original review: June 11, 2019

We've been with Conversational Receptionists for a couple of months now and we use their virtual assistant service. It has made my business a bunch easier and I don't miss anything.

Hello Christopher,
Thank you for your review! and taking the time to give us some feedback on how you've found the experience working with our team so far.
We are so glad our services have enabled you to free up more of your time and make business easier:)
Feedback like yours lets us knows we are making a difference ! We hope to remain part of your team for a long time!

~Conversational Team

Original review: April 2, 2019

The reviews in a Facebook group of other therapists made me look Conversational up. Conversational has the ability to record the messages and then email them to me so that I can just tap the button. That makes it more convenient. I didn’t have that option with the other answering service. The feature I really use is where they take the messages. Their customer service has been pretty responsive, too. Before, I had a virtual assistant but she was not answering calls live. With Conversational, it enables me to capture more callers who are calling into looking for something more immediate.

Hello Richelle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and review. We have gained much ground with our Therapeutic demographic and are so happy to hear the wonderful recommendations being provided online.

Quality customer service and customization are what distinguishes us from our competitors. We always strive to exceed our customer's expectations and meet their requirements :)

Sincerest thanks for your valued business!

- The Conversational Team

Original review: March 28, 2019

I looked at some reviews and there were quite a few people who were recommending Conversational Receptionists over other companies. We went with the basic user where they answer and transcribe the message from the caller to us over email. I am satisfied with the level of service and everything we are receiving so far. The reps have been really good too. We definitely see the value to partnering with Conversational, so we’ve continued the subscription for a few months now and we’ll continue to do so.

Ash Paul,

We appreciate the great feedback! It’s wonderful to hear you are receiving such a benefit from the service. We definitely strive to provide professional friendly service you can relay on.

It is great to hear that our service is working well for you. We are so happy to be a part of your team and look forward to a long and prosperous business relationship.

Conversational expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Conversational focuses on creating pleasant reception experiences for callers and businesses. They can handle all aspects of reception for small businesses, including taking calls, scheduling appointments and forwarding calls to the right department. Their new virtual assistant service provides additional features such as travel planning, social media marketing and typing correspondence.

• Native English speakers: Conversational is based in Canada and the United States, and all of their receptionists are native English speakers.

• Toll-free number: One upgrade Conversational offers is a toll-free number that businesses can use on marketing and other materials.

• Growing company: Conversational is a growing company, and their newest addition is a 4,000 square foot office in Charlottetown with capacity for 100 receptionists.

• Variety of industries: Conversational works with a wide variety of industries, including medical, legal, health and business. They prefer to hire receptionists with a background in administration, particularly people who have a history with medical and/or legal terminology.

• Pinterest expertise: Their active Pinterest board offers business insights in a variety of industries, including real estate, finance, spas, fitness and legal, with information on virtual assistance, virtual reception and more general business advice, ideas and tips.

• Best for: Conversational is best for contractors and small business owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs