Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor
Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.
More about Shelley→
Concur is a web-based expense management service that focuses on travel related expenses. Concur is a part of SAP, a German software company whose products allow businesses to track customer and business interactions. SAP is especially well-known for its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and data management programs. Customers do not have to use SAP to use Concur. Pricing starts at $8 for a basic set of features. Features can be added like the ability to manage invoices, more detailed reporting, audit service and worldwide use in higher level packages. Expense reports are created by snapping photos of receipts using an iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry mobile device.
- Travel booking options: Managers and employees can use Trip-It Pro or global travel content to compare travel options, check for compliance with budget and other requirements, book business travel and fill out travel-related expense reports.
- Automated expense reporting: Concur offers an automated digital expense reporting service, which means that users don't have to use spreadsheets or save paper receipts. Corporate credit cards, P-Cards and personal credit card integration are available as well.
- Invoice generation: Contractors and others who require payments can generate and send payment requests with this system. Higher versions offer automatic supplier reimbursement and a supplier portal.
- Accounting software integration: Expenses and data submitted and approved in Concur can be set up to integrate with QuickBooks, Salesforce, customized hosts or web service APIs.
- Concur Connect and reports: Concur Connect is a platform that connects customers, suppliers, developers and content aggregators to access and be used to extend Concur’s travel and expense reporting cloud. Reporting ranges from a few basic reports for the small business version to custom insight reporting that is powered by Cognos.
- Best for Employees who travel and independent contractors.
Compare Expense Management Software
Concur Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 601 108th Ave NE Suite 1000
- Postal Code:
- United States