Clarizen

Compare Project Management Software

Research top Project Management Software recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I found it to be simple to use and navigate. I also enjoyed having someone to help me figure things out when I didn't know how to do something. To me, that customer support was very appreciated. I love their customer support. They help me whenever I'm not sure how to do something and they take their time to explain it throughly. Easy to navigate and if there are any questions there's someone to help. The software is very simple to learn but for beginners I'd say it would take them a couple of days just to familiarize themselves with it. The product integrates well with other services. I find that I can easily use it with other programs to make reports. The best part is that it's easy to navigate so I can get things done quickly.

Enables CND Design to interface with project design, project view and project implementation. It is a cloud based service. It was referred to our company by ORACLE, and they considered it the best of all they were familiar with. Customer support consisted of on site participation in the cloud implementation set up/cloud security/CAD training and education of design engineers. Engineers were from my company as well as 1 representative from high volume end users of the products.

Like all new CAD Designed software, there were the initial hesitations/uncomfortability off the nomenclature/screens/function keys and pathways, i.e. the CAD Design process. Lots of initial questions/concerns, then during one 4 hour training period, IT ALL CAME TOGETHER. Service Integration was seamless, Design of some processes were commented to end users for review/comment and subsequent approval. Shortened the design to production/usage schedules times.

These are the best tools one can ask for. I'm totally in love with them. They offer the best performance and variety. Makes work easy. I'm happy with my decision to go with this. They are wonderful. They help a lot. They are always available. There is 24 hour customer service. They are the best in the world. I'm very happy with the software and the ease of use. I love how it makes my work simple. I want to have more of this software for my work. The product works wonderfully with all other softwares and work. I'm totally happy with the performance and the work it shows. I would totally recommend it to my friends.

I'm not familiar with tool. If I were I would say happy because it seems like a good company after I do some research. It would make me happy to use it once I know what it is. The customer support is amazing. They know how to be there for their customers. I called late and the customer service rep was very helpful. It was highly user friendly. I loved the speedy of the program. I recommend it to all of my friend and clients. I rate it 5 stars for sure. I would recommend the service. The customer service is great, friendly and understanding. I highly recommend to all my friends. I love it.

Was easy to use for a beginner for all types of data. Be careful to enter correctly. Use the shortcuts available. Create your own way to use short cuts. Customer service is smooth and efficient which answers that work to correct or proceed with your project. Be sure though at all specific questions for a clear answer. Software is easy to download and quick to use. Remember to choose easy to remember locations. Browse prior to installation for quick execution. Use your current system to include word processing, data spreadsheets, pie graphs, charts, proposals, presentations, and other programs that are usually already installed on most machines. This software allows you to use all programs together.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clarizen?

It's much more complete than the other softwares our company has used before. Price is also very fair. I have contacted them a couple of times and they are very patient and helpful. They take the time to really solve your issues. I have contacted them by phone and also by chat. It's very easy to use, easier than other softwares we have used in the past. It has all the tools you would need and also, help and support is just a click away in case you need them. It adapted and integrated perfectly with our other systems. It was very easy to set up and run. And again, tech support is very friendly and helpful.

Their offered product gives my project management team the tools they require to keep assigned projects in track and on time. Great tool to use! The products customer support team is available both online and over the phone to answer any use questions that my team might have. Support is largely onshore. The offered product is super easy to use. All levels of both my project management team and my senior leadership team can easily use the tool and understand the state of any ongoing project. The products integration to my existing applications such as derive now made the offered tool even more valuable to my project management team.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As the chosen provider for 25 of the Fortune 500 companies, Clarizen offers an industry-leading approach to project management that includes a full range of collaboration tools.

• Cloud-based platform: With an easy-to-use web portal, team members can log in from virtually anywhere to post updates or respond to questions.
  • Reduce the need for meetings: When employees spend more time talking about what they have accomplished than actually accomplishing anything, status meetings have gotten out of control, but Clarizen can help with integrated communication tools.
  • Customizable dashboard: Get easy access to the tools you use the most, so you don't waste time searching through menus to see the right graph or report.
  • Quick deployment: The cloud-based platform model offers quick deployment, so you can start creating projects and managing teams almost immediately.
  • Mobile access: Get access to all of the same features offered through the web portal on any mobile device.
  • Best for Small business owners, contractors, outsourcers and enterprise businesses.

Compare Project Management Software