Chartio Business Intelligence

25%
    • 2 stars0
    • 1 stars0

Compare Business Intelligence Software Tools

Research top Business Intelligence Software Tools recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Chartio Business Intelligence:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

My experience was absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend this to others. It is by far the best I ever used. My software training I have received was by far the best I ever used. The value of this is absolutely amazing. It is a great product at a great price. The best deal I ever seen. The customer support for this product is absolutely amazing. They were very helpful and friendly staff and very easy to talk to and deal with. It was just all around absolutely amazing.

I found my user experience to be satisfactory as everything was easy to use and understand while still be very valuable and secure, and not too time consuming. I found the training to be a little bit on the tedious side, but I did feel that I was getting viable information that I would be able to use at a future date. I feel that this software has been very valuable to my company, as it handles situations without the added necessity of additional employees being present and properly prepares the person using it. I haven't had any experiences with customer support after the initial installation of the software, as we haven't experienced any issues from it.

Very good quality with a nice amount of handiness. Enjoyed using the product and would use it again and recommend the product. This is an amazing product. I very much enjoyed the training because it was not only thorough and an enjoyable experience but it was also informed and very cool. I love this product and all of the training. The value is enjoyable and amazing. It's not too expensive but still a great product for the money that you get. I find that this product is of good value and wonderful pricing. The customer support is good. Very thorough and I loved being talked to and helped by a real person. That was awesome. She was very informed and was patient to help me.

I feel like this is a great product. I never feel like this product is not doing its job. I think that everyone would benefit from using this product. I received software training from my workplace. I feel like they did an exceptional job at training me to use this product. I feel like it was incredibly helpful. This software has brought tremendous value to our company. It has allowed us to increase productivity. I feel like our company has improved since using this software. Our company has been able to provide incredible customer support since implementing this software. We have increased the customer support greatly.

The user experience was decent and relatively easy to pick up. I was able to use the program with a fair amount of ease and ran into few issues. A bit more direction would have been helpful, but overall the training was satisfactory. I was able to pick up most of it on my own, but it was nice that the training was there. A very good value I thought. The cost was less than some other products, but wasn't the cheapest, so you knew you were getting something down the middle. I only had one customer support experience, and it wasn't great. The agent knew very little about the product, spoke very little English and put me on hold about a dozen times.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chartio?

It allows you to combine data together, it gives you the assurance that you are doing the right thing and not creating mistakes. Highly recommended. It was fun because I learned to securely manage data sources for the company to use. It allowed me the ability to validate how the data will be used without cutting down on costly mistakes. Worth it! I have saved bunch of money by not having to build customized reporting tools. It can be very self sufficient. You dont have to wait for weeks for product updates. Really excellent. It doesnt store information in the cloud. The setup is super easy and it is built by real people. It is better than excel.

We have not had any problems so far. Everything has worked smoothly. We have only been using for a little bit but so far so good. At first we were a bit overwhelmed but once we sat down and started and got going everything was easy to understand and not difficult to do the steps. It is made it easier for us to communicate as well as see what each other is working on, my talking about it and showing our work. We are able to better understand what each other is doing and can see how to help one another. If it’s anything like the software it should be smooth sailing with quick and easy solutions.

I had an amazing experience with Chartio tools. I did not encounter any problems whatsoever and I would definitely recommend, no matter what. While it is not perfect, the training for Chartio is very good. The staff has tons of experience in this area of work and they truly know how to prepare the next generation of workers. Bringing this software to my company has truly sped everything up, from our day to day operations to our long-term goals. It's truly amazing what technology can do. The customer support is one of, if not the only negative aspect of this software. The customer staff are very well trained, but the wait times are far too long.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Chartio is a San Fransisco based company with a data visualization product that can take the place of traditional spreadsheets and/or be used as your in-house business intelligence operator.

• Automatic updates: Chartio silently but consistently sends updates to your account as soon as they become available, so you never have to miss a beat or wait for an update to go through.
  • Easy set up: There’s no need to have someone come out to set up your Chartio account. You can connect to databases with just two terminal commands before you are able to authorize data services in just a few clicks.
  • Easy to embed: It’s easy to embed Chartio dashboards into your existing web applications to engage your users with personalized, up-to-date business insights.
  • Reporting made simple: Chartio makes it easy for anyone to create reports, whether you need a report for your team, the company or a client. Use their easy-to-use tools, calculations and data blending tools to easily create shareable reports.
  • Resource library: Learn more about business intelligence and how it can help your business with Chartio’s expansive online resource library, available on their website. Resources include webinars, white papers and tutorials.
  • Events: Stay connected to the Chartio community with their events. Bay Area clients can join Chartio’s MeetUp group to stay connected with like-minded business leaders and receive invitations to Chartio hosted events that can help your business grow.
  • Best for Chartio is best for businesses of all sizes.

Compare Business Intelligence Software Tools