Shelley ElmbladFinancial Software Contributing Editor
Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.
Certify is a comprehensive online expense management software package that offers several services for managers and employees and an impressive feature set for accountants. Pricing starts at $8 per user per month for the essential features for small businesses. The professional version is for companies with 25 to 200 employees and Enterprise for over 200 employees.
- Versatile receipt submission: Certify Mobile is available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Kindle devices. Users can snap photos of receipts and upload them. If they have no cell signal or Wi-Fi, the data uploads later when online. Receipts and expenses can also be uploaded using email, a scanned document upload, fax, web camera or text message.
- ReceiptParse: This trademarked feature makes populating expense reports with uploaded data from mobile devices extremely accurate. Once receipts are uploaded, ReceiptParse automatically fills out the expense report.
- Reports: Specific expense reports are available for employees, managers, executives and accountants. For example, employees can see mileage and airfare, managers can compare expenses among employees, executives have high level data reports and can drill down for more detail and accountants have the Certify AP report that is categorized a variety of ways and can be imported into accounting software.
- Supports multiple languages and currencies: Employees and contractors can fill out expense reports no matter where in the world they work because Certify supports 60 language translations and over 140 world currencies.
- Seamless sharing and synchronization: Set up Certify to receive a nightly transaction download from business credit cards and the information will be available in the morning for analysis. Certify integrates with QuickBooks, Salesforce, PeopleSoft, SAP and other management systems. The company also offers a standard data interchange service to make sharing across other business platforms possible.
- Best for Employees who travel, independent contractors, small business owners and accounting executives.
Compare Expense Management Software
Certify Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 20 York St.
- Postal Code:
- United States