Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System

Compare Applicant Tracking Systems

Research top Applicant Tracking Systems recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The website integration is really easy to use and fill out. The questions are not hard at all and fully fulfill the needs I have to fill the employment spots in my office. The functionality is easy. It helps you fill positions you are looking to fill for your office or business. You can even use the app they supply. They have done wonders in my life. It has helped cut down on hiring people to fill the needs I need. It keeps me organized and very easy to use. Customer support is very fast and efficient. They take the time to answer any questions you may have with no rush. They really go above and beyond to answer anything.

The website integration of the applicant tracking system worked out very well at least from my experiences using the website. It was very helpful. The functionality of the website was very well put together. I found it to be extremely helpful for when I was using it and I'm sure it is for others as well. Using this website integration service has brought great value into my life. Never have I found such a helpful site before while looking on the internet.

This flowed seamlessly with already installed software and current computers. The setup was easy and once in place no issues ever really came up which caused any significant problems. No major issues but it lagged when running queries from time to time. Maybe it was on our end but we expected slightly faster results. It was a pain the butt to get a price quote to begin with if I recall. There are free options out there, while not as good, can get you some of the same data. Never really had a need to use their customer support, but getting an initial quote was very deceptive as they were not being upfront with all the costs.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Headquartered in Boston, Bullhorn is a global CRM solutions provider. They employ over 500 people, and their systems are used by big name brands including All Medical and Harvey Nash.

• Email tracking: All communications with applicants are tracked and recorded for easy access.
  • Email integration: Easy integration with Outlook and Gmail, so consumers are able to view their email inbox directly from inside of the Bullhorn ATS.
  • Mobile recruiting: Users can connect and manage candidate applications from smartphones and tablets.
  • Analytics: Project overviews provide recruiting data, which can be printed or shared with a team.
  • Fast service: The software-as-a-service system makes the ATS run up to 40% faster than many comparable systems.
  • Best for Medium to large scale recruitment agencies who require a speedy ATS.

Compare Applicant Tracking Systems