Braintree

Compare Credit Card Processing Companies

Research top Credit Card Processing Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

There are no limits to this company. It's the best one to choose in this field. They have very reasonable fees. Many worry about this part. My advice to you would be to pick this plan that fits your needs. There is no need in getting the highest package. Dealing with this type of service you always want to have 24-hour customer service and that's exactly what they offer you. You can contact them through the phone, email, and online. Who would've guessed that such a company offer such great deals all in one place? They have a variety of equipment that can help all needs in this line of work.

The Braintree that I have had in the past was a prepaid. It was a PayPal company. I didn't have monthly limits, mine was whatever amount I added to my card. This is where I wasn't very happy. I had a fee to pay whenever I went to add money to my account and on top of that got charged a monthly fee just to have it. Was a bum deal really, they should pick one charge or the other. I felt I was paying to spend my own money. The customer support at Braintree the one time I used the 1-800 number wasn't a bad experience. They were friendly and answered all the questions that I had for them. I am not really aware of what variety that Braintree has to offer. As I said, I had a prepaid and there wasn't any kind of variety to that card. I paid to add my own money and got charged another monthly fee to spend my own money.

The monthly limits can be limiting if you do a ton of business. Just as long as you get the package that lets you do a lot of transactions then you will be set. The fee structure is pretty easy to understand. You just pay a small fee for each transaction. It's just a recall small fee, always under a dollar. The customer support is pretty good. Whenever I have a question or comment, they are quick to answer and give me whatever feedback I need. They are also very courteous and nice. The equipment variety is pretty good. You just plug it up on your phone and use it. It's very simple and easy to use. It's also easy for the customer to use their credit card.

There are so many ways you can use this payment system and it is definitely worth checking this out. New and fast ways to help you with all your payments and they are extremely trustworthy. There are just about average here for the fees and are really no major difference from your major payment centers. In some cases they charge less than the big payment centers and some are a little higher. The customer support is always there 24 hours a day in case you have any problems or concerns. They are extremely honest and upfront with you and will help you resolve any problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Braintree?

I would like to recommend because monthly limits is a lot huge amount and more cashbacks too. It is a lot helpful for me having this feature. Fees are pretty reasonable and worth it. The rates are excellent and is for everyone. This company gives me satisfaction. And that is why I recommend this company. Customer support are very professional. They are also very responsive and helpful every time I encounter some issues related to my account. Everything is exceptional. The equipment variety is pretty much amazing and would love to recommend this to you. I conclude that I would recommend this company to everyone because they had good selections of products offered.

Expert Review

Beverly HarzogCredit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.    More about Beverly→

This is a PayPal company that offers an online and mobile payments platform. BrainTree has a simple integration that gives your online business access to not only PayPal, but also to credit cards and debit cards, Bitcoin, Apple Pay, Venmo and Android Pay.

• Hosted Fields: These are small transparent iframes that replace sensitive credit card inputs in your checkout process. This meets the latest requirements for PCI security.
  • Drop-in UI integration: Just drop in a few lines of prepared code and you’re ready to open for business. Customizing your own checkout flow is also an option. BrainTree makes sure all processes are PCI-compliant.
  • International reach: BrainTree works in dozens of countries and 130 different currencies to help businesses achieve an incredible global reach and increase profits.
  • PayPal One Touch: Customers log in only once and then can complete purchases across other apps. Fewer clicks and faster checkouts.
  • Fraud protection: Advanced security features include verifying the three-digit code on the back of a card as well as a customizable Address Verification System (AVS).
  • Android Pay and Apple Pay: A digital wallet that stores customer’s payment methods for their convenience.
  • Recurring billing: Excellent for subscription services, monthly fees, recurring donations, and more. You can customize “retry logic” to retry past-due subscriptions.
  • Best for Those who need a mobile payments solution and want a simple and easy-to-implement system, all online retailers and even large enterprises. Also, businesses who want to stay up-to-date with new and exciting payment options.

Compare Credit Card Processing